All Comments on 'Workout Artist'

by Cuckvoyeurfan

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
OOAAOOAA12 months ago

HOT STORY!!!!

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

This is the one million and one story exactly with the same plot! Nothing new here! Two twin whores married to two cucks and a super black man...Soon he will be pimping them to his black friends! Could this be more racist? I don't think so! In the end the sister become: "her friend was smiling and nodding"...So better stop writing or try to be more creative...

ScorpioJJScorpioJJ12 months ago

Take pictures and send them to Rita’s deployed husband. When he returns, Jody/Willie might just disappear. Otherwise just another weak cuck, cheating wife story.

someoneothersomeoneother12 months ago

Story with no hero and only degenerates is not compelling.

Tango1OscarTango1Oscar12 months ago

A few grammatical error’s but Loved it all the same. Please keep going with this story.

…and screw the nay-sayer’s!!! It’s their “hypocritical” paranoid justification for being on this site, should their spouse, family, or friends catch them.

I find it funny & interesting that someone who lets it be known they hate certain fetishes or erotic writing’s in general still take the time to read it (or not) just to voice their idiocies (aka phobia’s or more likely secret fantasies) and under a fake name no less.

…simply hilarious that they waste their time to do so 😂

HighBrowHighBrow12 months ago

It’s hot Femdom agitprop, but it pissed me off.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Contemptible characters throughout. Rita's husband, while not involved in the story is the only person worthy of any compassion. If there was a gas explosion in the house during one of the "workout" sessions and these 3 people burned to death, most probably couldn't care less.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

To the writer: The tags should make it clear that you put it in the wrong category.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Just trolls. The story begins with add constructive criticism, the pen name and tags all indicate what is there, yet they babble about everything they were duly warned about. Maybe they could compare their works.

Baqfid12Baqfid1212 months ago

Enjoyed the story!

CountcuckCountcuck12 months ago

Great story, I really enjoyed it. I’m hoping there is part two coming.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous