Workout Challenge Ch. 02

Story Info
Brother in law and I molest MIL while warming down.
2.8k words
4.47
22k
18

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 09/14/2023
Created 08/03/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'Oh man it's tight' Breathed Kev.

'C'mon push it' I encouraged.

Val gritted her teeth as she glistened with sweat lying between the two of us. 'I don't think it's going to go that far.'

'Just a little more....and done' we all sighed as Kev let go of Val's leg, slowly placed it on the exercise mat and pressed the stopwatch on his wrist.

'Why was that so hard? I've never had tight hamstrings.' Val switched legs and we set the timer for her next stretch.

'Hamstrings are linked to your back, maybe they got tighter as you got your injury?' Kev leaned on her toned calf as I knelt by her head pressing her shoulders down.

We had convinced Val to let Kev join the training because of his expertise in long distance running. He would be in charge of the cardio and stretching and I would continue with the strength and conditioning. I was proud of my quick thinking two days previous; Kev could have ruined it all if I hadn't offered him in on fucking our mother in law. The truth was that I hadn't even contemplated trying to sleep with her until that moment, I was just happy tasting her underwear but now I had a new goal, to fuck the shit out of my mother in law.

Val had always been a bit of a flirt, in a fun way rather than sexual but I always had the feeling that there was a little hint seriousness. Stretching her was a perfect way to get touchy feely and to see how she responded. In all honesty she hadn't been noticing the sexual nature of our groping today but the next stage of the plan would really heat things up.

'Kev has got a really useful deep tissue massage he was thinking to try' I suggesting as the timer went off and she lowered her leg.

'Yeah, its something that I've used before and really helps with circulation and recovery.' Kev spoke with confidence and Val seemed interested.

'How does it work?' Val dabbed her neck with her towel. She had started to wear more exposing workout gear the further into her training she got. She had started with leggings and t-shirts and now it was crop tops and sports bras. Her heavy chest was out in our faces in pretty much each workout and I'm sure she caught us gawping when we should have been spotting her.

'Well it's a heavy massage we would do after workouts, lots of oil and pressure on your largest muscles in your lower body.' Kev was deliberately vague, reeling Val in with more questions.

'What are those muscles called?' She turned to me as she sipped from her water bottle.

'Your quads, hamstrings, calves and glutes.' I pointed to each part of my anatomy as I listed them.

'Oh I see, so you know a professional masseur who would do this? Sounds like hard work.'

'Well we would do it for you, the two of us.' Kev pointed as he spoke. 'Normally for someone whose not a professional it would be really hard so we can split it between us. We can try today if you want?'

'I don't know about that.' Her cheeks tinged red. 'It's a bit awkward boys.'

'I totally get it Val, but its completely professional, in the name of climbing Snowdon.' I held my hands up indicating my earnestness.

'Yeah but you'll see all my jiggly bits.' Val fidgeted with her water bottle.

Kev snorted 'Are you kidding, have you seen how good you look?'

'We'll cover you with a towel if you want and work up slowly from your calves, see how you feel?' My suggestion was the clincher.

Val smiled 'Well ok boys, I suppose it will help with the climb.'

---

15 minutes later we had set up a narrow fold out table in the living room, padded it with some towels and left Val to get ready and lay down.

'We'll wait outside until you shout us in, keep your top on and leave your underwear on too as well please.' I laughed as I said the last bit to avoid the tension.

'Oh no you boys might see my granny panties.' Val giggled comfortably.

I already knew that she had something skimpy on; I got a glimpse as she stretched her back earlier. The room was dark for a moment as Kev drew the curtains and switched on the lights as we walked out into the hallway.

'It's going well mate' He rubbed his hands together.

'Definitely, we'll just give her a good rubdown, nothing sexual yet unless she makes it absolutely clear, we have to build her up to it remember?' I had warned Kev about rushing Val before.

Kev nodded his agreement. 'We should do her feet as well, she'd love that and will definitely help us get her in the mood.'

'Ready lads!'

We exchanged grins, took a deep breath and went back in. A large beige towel covered Val from her shoulder blades down to the bottom of her hamstrings. We could see her pretty feet at the end of the table, nails immaculately pedicured with French tips. Slender ankles curved up into shapely calves with nice muscle definition, her tanned skin glowed with a nervous sweat.

'Ok we're going to use baby oil, warm it up and then start with your ankles and calves ok? ' Kev spoke gently to help relax our nervous mother in law 'I'll take your right leg, Tony you take her left. Follow my lead' He winked.

I poured oil into my hands, warmed it up and then started by rubbing a layer on Val's shapely leg, making sure it was well covered and glistening. Imitating Kev's movements I used my thumbs to rub up and down alternating in straight lines and circles. When we finished with the calf we bent her leg up at the knee and rubbed oil into her feet. Our thumbs pressed into her soles and Val audibly gasped, working the lubricant in we spread it over her dainty toes and then went back to her sole, this time she moaned, her hips bucked slightly.

Kev gave me a signal and we slid up her calves to the back of her knee. 'We're done on this part Val, do you want us to carry on?' Kev asked softly.

'Oh yes please boys its great, just fold the towel up so you can get to my hamstrings.'

Grinning excitedly we folded the towel so it barely covered her bum and the backs of her golden thighs were exposed to us.

'My backs hurting a little actually can you do something about that?' Val shifted on the table.

'I'll put a cushion under your hips, it will take the pressure off your back, I'll lift the towel a bit so you can get it under you discretely.' I grabbed a cushion from the sofa.

'You know what lads, just take the towel off me.' She threw her bum in the air to let me place the cushion under her hips in one motion; Kev pulled the towel away to reveal our mother in laws bare ass.

She had on a little red triangle g-string, the middle was buried somewhere in her brown cheeks. Her plump bum was a nice sight seeing it in all its glory but I still considered her breasts her best feature, Val was definitely a boob girl. But her ass was nothing to be sniffed at, and I couldn't wait bury my face in it.

Smothering our hands in oil again we got to work on her hamstrings spreading and massaging up to her bum cheeks.

'That feels great boys keep going.' Val mumbled into her pillow.

We took that as a sign and moved our greasy hands up to her pert cheeks. The oil spread but we needed to reapply, this time we did it directly on her, we shot it haphazardly so that we could soak her panties.

Cupping and rubbing her ass we worked the oil around, we weren't doing anything for her muscle recovery now, this was for us. Our shorts tented as we started to get hard. I could feel the edge of the table rubbing the top of my swelling head.

'Are you going to get back to my actual sports massage boys or are you going to keep enjoying yourselves?' Val had turned her head and grinned as she spoke.

'Sorry Val got caught up in it when you said keep going.' Kev apologised. 'Turn over and we'll do your quads.'

Val shifted around and lay on her back, we moved the cushion to under her feet to take the strain off her back. I was sure she saw our erections but she pretended she didn't.

We poured a load of oil on her thighs and pushed it around to soak the front of her panties now we got to work kneading her strong legs. For someone approaching 50 her legs were great, not scrawny but none of the fat that comes in older age. It looked like the training had actually done its job.

As her g-string started to moisten the fabric started to become transparent, we could see the outline of her pubes, shaped into a line coming up from the hood of her clit. The hair looked quite thick, almost like a Mohawk for her pussy.

Our hands worked towards her inner thigh and started to get dangerously close to her opening, I was sure it was getting moist from the way she slowly bucked her hips again and opened her legs for us.

'This is great boys' Val purred as she opened her legs further, inviting us in.

Now we didn't need telling twice and as we massaged we slithered closer and closer to her leaking slit. Looking at the fabric of her underwear you could tell the difference in colour left by her cum and the oil. We were now basically massaging the crevice of her inner pelvis, where her leg met her torso and up to her hips. My hand passed over her underwear again and got caught under the strap on her hip as I moved down my hand snuck into her underwear and slipped between her pussy lips.

'Oh Tony!' she jumped.

'Sorry Val.'

I made a point to stay away for a few strokes while Kev took his turn. While massaging her upper quad he had an 'accident' the same way I did and slithered his hand into her underwear and stroked her dripping hole, a lot more aggressively than me.

This time Val hummed in appreciation, Kev continued to move his hand in slow strokes, getting deeper and deeper until he had his finger knuckle deep in her.

'Try yours too.' She said to me, I couldn't wait to get involved and slid my hand in above Kev's.

'Ahhhh yes!' Val moaned.

Val writhed in pleasure with her two son in laws knuckle deep in her pussy, she looked to be thoroughly enjoying this but it was awkward for the two of us at the same time so Kev slid out and let me continue to finger fuck her while he pulled her thong further to the side and began to rub in circles around her swollen clit.

With one hand his fingers played up and down her hood, caressing and tickling her little red button. His other hand rubbed her stomach and slowly moved up towards her sports bra leaving a trail of baby oil from her navel.

I had two fingers buried in her slit while my spare hand held her panties to the side. Noticing Kev going for her boobs I decided to help, with my spare hand I grabbed the bottle of oil and squirted it from Val's belly up to her black sports bra, specifically aiming for the cleft between her breasts.

'Hmmmmm.' She still had her eyes closed and the noises coupled with her breathing let us know to continue.

Kev rubbed the oil into her upper chest as I lowered one strap over her shoulder; Val helped with the rest and used the oil on her body to quickly pull her bra over her head exposing her beautiful tits.

Half covered in oil they swung heavily, large and tanned with big brown areolas her nipples were erect and pointed up and out as she lay back down. They were not pert breasts, their weight along with her age meant that they sagged a little but they were beautiful. I shot more oil onto her body and Kev and I abandoned her pussy to aggressively rub the oil into her tits. Using two hands we massaged in circles around and under her heavy globes, squeezing and pinching her nipples Val moaned in approval.

Both of our cocks were rock hard now, my swollen balls kept pressing against the edge of the table and the tent in my shorts poked Val's hip. Without even opening her eyes she smiled and gave us a suggestion.

'I'm sure you boys are uncomfortable down there, why don't you let loose?'

We were naked in a flash. T-shirts, shorts and boxers off and thrown to the side my thick and veiny cock on one side and Kev's long trimmed shaft on the other. We both rushed to put our hands back on our mother in law and didn't even attempt to pleasure ourselves. Kev continued to molest her breasts while I moved back to her dripping cunt.

My glistening fingers pumped in and out as I teased her insides with my fingertips. I could feel the ridges of her g spot and furiously stroked them while my other hand pinched and rubbed her glowing clit. Her pussy began to warm up and leak more fluid onto the soaked towels. I could tell she was close.

Kev meanwhile aggressively kneaded Val's glistening tits; she obviously found it pleasurable because her nipples were still pointing up like little Hershey's. She bit her pink bottom lip and arched her back, one of her delicate hands gripped Kev around the wrist and the other scrunched a handful of the towel.

'Ahhhhhhh!' Her guttural cry filled the room as she came. Eventually catching herself she lay back down and relaxed, bringing he hands to her face she wiped sweat and tears off her face, cheeks flushed and panting she smiled at us both.

'Oh boys that was fantastic, you should give yourselves a massage now.' She eyed our protruding pricks greedily.

Not wasting a second we moved our greasy hands onto our cocks and began to pump while staring at our mother in law. She nodded her head down to invite us to play with her while we pleasured ourselves, Kev went for her pussy and I went for her breasts this time. I palmed her tit gently before tightening my grip, ending in a pinch on her nipple. I moved my hand under her breast and gave it a jiggle this time ending with a gentle slap across at the end. I think she would have taken a harder one.

'I'm gonna cum soon.' I grunted. 'Where?'

'Here of course.' Val pressed her tits together giving us a shiny crevice to aim for. I couldn't hold it any more and moved right up to the table at her shoulder and shot my load down her body. The first shot nearly reached her shins, half of it landed on her panties. My second shot landed across her left tit and stomach and my final just on her shoulder. My cock throbbed and was still hard, I could quite have easily gone again but I controlled my breath to calm myself.

'Now.' Mumbled Kev as he approached the other shoulder. I stepped aside as his first load shot mostly across the table landing on the carpet and a little on her left tit mingling with my cum. I wasn't fast enough for his second and it mostly landed across both of Val's boobs with a little catching me on the arm, I was too horny to care and wiped it on the towel. Kev's last shot again went across Val's chest and he continued to stroke as well. The room was silent except for our panting, Val smiled and looked to each of us before she moved her hands to her breasts and massaged the cum into her skin and nipples. The fluid mixed with the oil and created a thick creamy paste that covered her domes making it look like a bun with icing. She wiped her hands down her stomach all the way to her pussy before sitting up.

'I needed that, maybe I can massage you two next time?'