Workout Challenge Ch. 03

Story Info
Our warm down goes a step further.
2k words
4.56
8.9k
8
0

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 09/14/2023
Created 08/03/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It had been a week since Kev and I had fingered Val after our workout. There had been no mention of the previous weeks antics by any of us, although Kev and I had reminisced about it. There was a gleam in Val's eye however and she smiled at us constantly with that devilish grin of hers.

Her response to the massage was a positive one and we felt that we could push it a little further and actually try and fuck her now, she had already offered to return the favour and massage us and we were ready to take her up on the offer.

'I think we do the workout as normal and then offer to massage her again at the end' suggested Kev 'that way we can let her take the lead and tell us how she wants it to go.'

'Agreed' Kev and I had become quite the team when it came to our mother in law. He hadn't mentioned the incident with him catching me with Val's underwear and I hoped that we were now even with me bringing him in on my plans.

When we turned up at Val's house later that week she answered the door in her usual tight leggings and crop top sports bra. 'Hello boys' she smiled at the door and let us in.

Our workout was the same as usual, there was no mention of what happened the other day but Val was blatantly pushing her ass out more and thrusting her chest in our faces where possible, on top of that we could definitely see her eyes linger on our crotches as she turned us on with her show. When we asked her if she wanted another massage she said yes before we even finished our sentence.

We set up the table in the living room just like the last time, closed the curtains and left the lights on low to create a more sensual atmosphere. Val excused herself to get changed while we prepared the room, when she came back she had a large towel wrapped around her covering her body from under her armpits down to her knees.

'Shall I jump on boys? I am really looking forward to a rub down today.' She winked at us.

I patted the table-top and Kev held her delicate hand to help her to turn and lay on her back.

'I'm just going to take off the towel this time boys.' She shifted to get comfortable and gave me a nod. I felt my cock pulse as I peeled back the towel to reveal her toned body. Val lay there in just a small white g-string and tiny matching bra, the triangle shape barely contained her ample breasts. Looking over at Kev I noticed he was already tenting in his shorts and was just as impressed with our mother in law as me.

Her juicy tits spilled over the edge of the fabric and it just about covered her brown nipples. We could see the slight darkness of the areola peeping out over the white fabric.

'You like what you see lads? I thought I would give you a little more access for my massage today. Now, cover me in oil.'

This time we both had our own bottles of baby oil and proceeded to squirt her body with the shiny liquid. Starting at her thighs we were not careful with where we let it splash and deliberately saturated her tiny panties. As the fabric soaked through we started to see the outline of her beautiful pussy lips and once her calves had been adequately covered we moved to back up to her inner thighs and crotch.

'My upper body has been a little sore as well boys, would you mind massaging here as well?' Val gestured towards her chest and grinned with her eyes closed knowing the effect this was having on us. 'You might want to take your t shirts off in case you get them covered in oil.'

Kev and I were topless in a flash and proceeded to squirt her soft tits with oil, it didn't take long for the bra to soak through as well, her nipples pointed through the fabric, straining to break free.

'Oh boys you've been working so hard...and you look so hard as well.' Val's eyes dropped to our tented shorts and back up again. 'How about I give you that massage I promised?'

'Yeah sure Val!' I was ecstatic.

'How do you wanna do it?' Kev was already pulling his shorts down. His stiff cock bounced out.

'Put the towels on the sofa and both of you sit there, I'll work between you.' Val had hopped off the table and pointed to where she wanted us.

We had the sofa covered in fluffy towels, our clothes off and cocks pointing to the ceiling in a heartbeat. I couldn't help but grab myself watching Val's naked form shining in the dim light.

'Ahh, no touching.' Val slapped my hand away. She flopped on the sofa between Kev and I and had the bottle of oil with her. Squeezing it over our groins she soaked us in the thick liquid. It made the veins pop on my swollen cock and looking over at Kev's smooth shaft it dribbled down and pooled at his base.

Putting the bottle down Val started by gripping us firmly at our bases, she squeezed almost too hard and it felt like all of the blood in my body was in my cock and I felt like I was going to pop. She loosened her grip and used her fingers and palms to spread the oil up our shafts, her hand slithered up and down. At our heads she would use her palm to rub in circles and every now and then she would slither a hand onto our heavy balls before going back to our shafts.

I was sat to her left and considering she was right handed she was doing a fine job with her weaker hand on me. I looked over at Kev and he looked in heaven, his head was back on the sofa, his mouth open in a half smile as his mother in law had her right hand pumping up and down his cock. I did the same; closing my eyes I put my head back to enjoy the experience.

Just as I was getting comfortable she let go. Snapping my head up and opening my eyes, Val jumped off the sofa and got down on her knees between us. Now she played with us from the front, my cock in her right hand and Kev's in her left. She smiled at us and never broke eye contact while she stroked and rubbed. This was amazing we were getting into it again and I felt like I could start building up to finish soon until we heard a buzzing.

'Shit.' She cursed as she let go and went to her phone on the table; having to touch the screen with her nose because her hands were covered in oil she put it on loudspeaker.

'Hey love you ok?' It was john, our father in law.

'Yeah all good hun, you at work?' She rolled her eyes while speaking to him.

'Nope, I'm on the way home early, have you finished your workout with the lads?'

She looked nervous 'Yeah just finishing up, going to shower now, are you far?'

'Good, I'm about 15 minutes, don't shower yet. I wanna fuck you covered in oil like the other day.'

Val blushed.

'Ok hun see you in 15.' Val quickly hung up and looked up at us, you could tell she was embarrassed. 'What? I was horny after you guys massaged me last week so I needed to be fucked. I waited for John and made him gave me a hard, oily fuck. Don't judge me!'

'We're not' I laughed. 'Its actually really hot that we turned you on that much you needed a fucking from your husband to get off.'

Kev stood up with his cock in front of Val's face. 'Yeah, don't be embarrassed, but now you've got 15 minutes to get us off.'

'Yep' I stood too, towering over my mother in law on her knees in the middle of the living room 'You'll have to work hard to get us to cum and leave in 15 minutes.'

I angled the tip of my cock right at her nose; Kev did the same and pointed his towards her cheek. 'Get to work.' he commanded.

With a resigned look in her eyes but a grin on her face Val took hold of Kev in her left hand while she placed her soft lips around the purple head of my cock. Her wet tongue tickled the underside of my shaft and she swallowed the whole length in one go, right down to the base. I could feel the back of her throat and she didn't break eye contact once. I moaned in pleasure and slowly bucked my hips forward, pressing my cock deeper into her throat. I felt cold on my shaft as Val released me and switched to Kev to do the same thing. Now it was Kev's turn to moan in pleasure as he placed his oily hands on her dark brown hair, guiding his dick in and out of her mouth.

Alternating between us she stroked one while bobbing her head up and down the other. As she got more into it Val started to let herself go and the room was full of the sounds of slurping and gagging. She would pull us out to spit on the tip and then force us aggressively back into her mouth, I couldn't take any more and aggressively grabbed two handfuls of her hair and violently mouth fucked her, she choked and spluttered but didn't stop me once. She moaned in pleasure at the angry onslaught I was laying on her throat, I could feel my pleasure building and this time I told her where I was going to finish.

'I'm going to cum right down your throat.' It wasn't a request, and I felt my seed shoot out and down her gullet. Waves of pleasure came over me as I pushed further and further down into my mother in laws windpipe, shooting buckets of cum into her stomach.

Eventually I pulled out and left a thick string of spit and cum between my head and her lips. Her eyes were red and watery but she still looked stunning and smiled right at me. I looked at Kev and there was lust in his eyes, I noticed that through all of that she hadn't let go of his cock and he looked like he was ready to burst as well.

She turned her head to Kev and smiled. 'Open.' He demanded and Val parted her juicy lips and opened her mouth wide, sticking out her tongue she gave Kev a large target to aim. While he furiously stroked himself I could see a thick coating of my sperm lining her mouth.

'Fuckkkkk!' Kev groaned and shot four huge streams of cum right into her mouth. Val had closed her throat so Kev's load pooled on her tongue. 'Don't swallow.' He grunted and proceeded to shove his still hard cock in her mouth. Val didn't expect this but still went with it. Now it was Kev's turn to grab her hair and mouth fuck her. He pulled his hips back and rammed himself deep into her throat a handful of times before pulling out and letting her get her breath.

Val had swallowed our loads appreciatively and even after the onslaught she was still smiling. She wiped around her mouth and licked the dregs of sperm off her fingers before looking up at the two of us.

'Thank you boys, now I think you need to leave so I can fuck my husband.'