All Comments on 'Workout Help'

by verysimplegal

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
somtimes fantasy is fantasy

Eh, most authors in loving wives promote their lifestyle. Everything works out without any issues. In reality, open marriages such as cuckold, hot wife, and other open marriages have a high divorce rate at like 30 to 40 percent. Swingers have the lowest divorce rate at like 5 percent. Sex is not just a fun game. Hormones rush through the brains and can help form strong bonds. Oxytocin is released during orgasm that form attachment. Real swingers don't make the mistake of sleeping repeatedly with the same person over and over again. Over 30 percent of people get married or settle for a nice person without being in love. They feel like they will end up alone. A lot of people surveyed in open marriage quit because, the original relationship suffers due to loss of intimacy. A person on facebook posted about her hot wife lifestyle, and she ended up divorcing her husband. She found another man with the same passion as her of raising horses. They had a lot more in common, and she found someone who satisfied her more emotionally. Chances are, if you keep testing the waters, you might find someone you could love more. On tribal connection, a wife of a cuckold man, admitted that she no longer sees her husband as her real husband. Her boyfriend feels like her real husband, and her kids love her boyfriend. They spend more time with her and her boyfriend. Not sure of the percent of women in cuckold relationship, but a lot claim that they feel like their cuckold feels more like a provider, or brother type of figure. They feel awkward being nude around their husband. Also, loving wives, doesn't reflect men's fantasies. Most men want to sleep with another younger woman, then it goes to like a threesome with another women involved, wife sharing is like next. Most divorce men end up marrying a younger woman. It makes them more confidant, and sexier. Same as women. Most stories on this site rarely take any realistic consequences into any account. Monogamy and polyamory surprisingly have the same divorce rate around 50 percent.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
need to smarten her up

i think her exercising nude in front of his friends is hot but the idea of the so called trainer taking advantage of her stupidity needs a little revenge

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Dumb fine ho

I can imagine watching her floppy titties going all over the place. Love it when tits do that. But yeah, bitch is pretty dumb. Idc tho. This shit aint real. Have her jog in the nude on the street. Can just imagine dem floppy titties bouncing around

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
0 stars!

Story sucked!

rodryder44rodryder44almost 5 years ago
Workout

I'm different; share her.

26thNC26thNCover 4 years ago
Not much

Not much different from your other stories. Just not much of anything.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userverysimplegal@verysimplegal
115 Followers
Just a simple, married gal who sometimes gets into naughty situations. Always by accident, of course, even when I'm drunk.