Workplace Romance - Chicago Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I don't know Michele-" I started.

"See, I don't want to break up you guys-" she cut me off.

Michele insisted, "Valerie, you're a beautiful woman-"

"Yes she is!" I agreed quickly.

"And you're sensual, and passionate, you just need to right experience to let loose, and find yourself again." Michele pressed. "I can help too."

Thinking quickly, as I looked over Valerie, her incredibly sexy body sat there almost vibrating with nervousness. She'd dropped her guard, let us in to see a piece of her soul. She was beautiful, inside and out, and I desperately wanted to help her.

"Valerie," I started, "thank you for opening up with us. You're so beautiful, and if Michele thinks I can help, I'd like to try."

Valerie just sat there, her dark eyes blinking at me, expressionless for a moment.

Michele's hand squeezed my cock again, I'd nearly forgotten that it was there.

"But," I continued, "we should start this together. I need Michele's help too."

Valerie smiled wide, the girls made eye contact and both looked back at me.

"So, we could try together? The three of us?" She asked coyly. I imagined the wetness trickling through her perfect little slit under that short red dress. Her nipples stiffened in reaction to her thoughts, poking through her dress, betraying her feigned sense of seriousness.

"It would have to be." I stated, looking back at Michele.

Valerie paused in thought, looking back and forth at both of us. "Ok....." her smile widened and immediately became embarrassed and looked at her drink, taking a big swig. She finished it in two gulps.

My cock throbbed in Michele's grasp. She knew just what she was doing, seducing Valerie willingly, and brining me along for the ride. She was firmly still in control. It felt incredible, and it really turned me on.

Valerie raised her glass looking toward the bar, "I'm gonna need another drink."

We all giggled, watching her half excited, half nervous expression. Michele removed her hand from my cock. As I looked toward her, she smiled and nodded towards Valerie. Instantly I understood what she meant. 'Take it easy, focus on Valerie' is what her face and her withdrawn hand said to me.

My cock yearned to be touched again, I had felt glob of precum already leaking from the tip, spreading across my thigh, but now sadly shrinking out of her grasp. Even after the enormous orgasm poolside just a little while ago, Michele had me fired up again. She was so incredibly passionate and erotic, touching me here as we talked to Valerie. I wanted her, but she was right, the rest of tonight, I'd focus my attention on Valerie. She deserved it too, if anything, she needed it more than Michele did. She discovered that fact more quickly than I had. But now we were fully on the same page as I looked toward Valerie, already sipping from her fresh Grasshopper, her third.

"Take it easy there killer," I joked. "Don't need you passing out on us."

"Thanks Scott, just calming my nerves. Look at my hand still shaking!"

She held up her hand closest to me for both of us to see. I took it quickly in my own, dropping our hands onto the table together, my hand covering hers. I held it firmly, not hard, but just enough to let her know I understood and was there for her. Her wedding ring dug into my palm.

She looked down at my hand on hers, staring, lost in thought. I could feel just the slightest pressure changes where she nearly pulled her hand away before she relaxed again. Finally, I felt her squeezing me back just a bit and looking up at me.

"Tell me more Valerie," I started, needing to get her talking again, "I want to hear more about your rise to the top of your field." A safe place I thought, someplace she was confident and comfortable talking about.

Valerie immediately relaxed, she kept her hand in mine, glancing down at them from time to time. She started to speak, telling us the story of her rise from a lowly grad student, and her early time in the clinics. She referenced when her marriage turned, and her new found career path blossomed. She worked hard to build her career, pouring out that pent up passion into her work. Long hours in the office and at home after putting the kids to bed, she practically developed an entire new field of psychology on her own.

Now her professional life was more fulfilling, she travelled regularly for speaking engagements, teaching others what she's learned. Authoring books, mostly completing her writing on airplanes and in hotel rooms, allowing her loneliness and frustration to fuel her interest in authoring books.

The trips weren't without excitement. She dialed some details for us.

"I started masturbating with the windows open." She blurted out.

We all laughed together.

"Even though I was in a strange city, usually in high rises with relative anonymity, I'd open the curtains, turn on my light, and lay completely naked on the bed. I'd lay there, and rub my pearl, sometime for an hour or two, rolling through my own orgasms one after another. I also found I liked being loud with myself. It seemed so much more real to hear my shrill voice echoing in the empty room as I came. It got to the point where I'd do it to give myself a break from writing, and then go back to it afterwards. Feeling like someone could be seeing me, without being able to identify me, was incredibly satisfying. Damn, I learned to make myself come pretty hard."

That was it, as she described her masturbation in detail, while squeezing my hand unconsciously, made my cock come to life again. Still tucked deep in my boxer briefs and down my pant leg, I felt it throb, lengthening through the tight material, damp with precum from Michele's attention earlier. Now again from Valerie's recant of her pleasuring herself. Picturing her laying naked in a hotel room, screaming as she came, what an incredible sight she must have been.

I looked at Michele, she crossed her legs. Squeezing her thighs together hard, I knew what she was doing. Both women were becoming turned on in front of me with Valerie's stories. I slipped into memories for a moment, the first time I spread Michele's beautiful lips apart and tasted her nectar for the first time. How she'd squirted into my mouth when she came so hard on my tongue. It was a beautiful and erotic moment for the two of us. I knew what was happening under her dress, I was sure of it. That sweet little pussy below her very pregnant belly was leaking for me, her clit throbbing in anticipation, lips full and swollen. Squeezing her thighs like that gave her temporary relief, but she would need more tonight.

Valerie squirmed a little in her seat, I hoped she was getting as wet as I thought she was. That perfectly pink little slit becoming insistent again, she too was going to need more attention. That short dress wasn't covering much as she sat next to me, my eyes wandered, seeing the tops of her upper thighs just below the table where that tiny dress ended and those muscular legs started. My balls ached with the thought of undressing her.

Valerie started again, an unmistakable pleading in her voice. "Today was such a turn on Michele. Undressing for someone anonymous who 'might' see me from a building across the street from a hotel room was one thing. But stripping down to nothing right in front of your eyes, in front of you tonight, and everyone else, was terrifying and exhilarating! I tried to block them out and focus on you, and making you see how turned on you made me."

"Oh I knew, I could see it how your eyes burned a hole through me as you slipped that tight dress off." Michele responded showing how turned on the moment left her too. "You are so beautiful and so sexy Valerie."

"Thank you Michele, just trying to keep up with you." She complimented.

"Your boobs are perfect!" Michele lamented, "how big are they?"

Valerie giggled, as she did, her boobs bounced in the tight red dress that covered her heavy globes. "I've had them done twice. The first time I just tried to get them back to what I was before, a perky 34C. I liked them, but I liked the attention they got me even more. I loved the looks I got from men and women alike. So I decided to go bigger. Last year, I had them redone, and I decided wanted them much bigger. Through my training, my legs and ass have been getting bigger and stronger, and I wanted to be proportionate, so these girls are now a 34F!" She looked down, and let go of my hand, bringing both her hands beneath them, admiring how they moved when she pushed on them. "I know they look massive on my little rib cage, but I like them!"

Michele and I were also staring now. Valerie looked up, and saw us both gawking at her. She smiled, "I really enjoyed showing off for you tonight."

"You're so sexy Valerie," words barley escaped my lips, my eyes still mesmerized at how she was playing with her breasts at the table.

"You're sweet Scott, you know, Michele got the best show earlier, do you want to see me show off for you?"

"That answer will be 'yes' every time Valerie." I responded, smiling wide as she still played with her chest.

Valerie looked at me, a confidence spreading across her face. Her dark eyes opened wide, "do you want to see them up close Scott?"

Without breaking eye contact, "yes." Was all my choked up voice could say.

Her hands left her mounds briefly and slid over them to her skin exposed by the low cut dress. Still making eye contact with me she slipped her fingers underneath the thin spaghetti straps and slid them down her shoulders, with a little work she had her arms pulled all the way through. The tight red material stretched over her breasts, now rising and falling with her increased breathing.

She looked over her right shoulder, scanning the restaurant for faces. But it had been empty for hours, just the bartender, and at this angle, even he shouldn't be able to see anything.

Her eyes returned to mine, she playfully lowered her face, keeping eye contact with me, and smiled at me coyly.

"So you think you can handle this perfection?" She quipped. Looking at me as her fingers slipped into the top of her dress. Stretching forward, she slid the material down an inch or two. As she released it, her huge globes pressed up further.

She teased me, "you sure?"

I nodded, any ability to speak had left me, as my eyes dominated my senses, transfixed on what she was doing, and was about to do.

She pulled down further, just so the edges of her areolas were visible above the material. She brought both her hands down and held mine again on the table. As she did, she pressed her upper arms together, pushing her heavy breasts together. As she did, they nearly spilled out of her top. The lip of the material straining over her erect nipples and weight of her masses of beautiful tan and creamy flesh.

My hands trapped inside hers, she squeezed her arms again, creating a sleeve of cleavage that now reached her neck. All I could think about was how good those huge globes would feel surrounding my cock. She knew it.

"Do you have something for me?" She asked coyly, "something long, and thick, and pulsating for me to slip between my girls?"

There was no doubt how erect I was for her. I thought about pulling her hands down to my lap and forcing her to feel me. I opted to leave this in her court for now.

"You can feel for yourself anytime you like," I played it cool.

"Anytime I like?" She asked, arching an eyebrow.

"Anytime." I confirmed, smiling ear to ear.

"Good," she smiled back. Reaching up, she pulled her tight red dress down all the way under her beautiful breasts. They were awe inspiring, and absolutely perfect. Defined triangles of tan lines, the sun kissed skin of her shoulders suddenly giving way to creamy white skin of her tender breasts. Her huge melons looked heavy but stood proudly in a perfect slope to her tasty looking nipples on the tips. Small, pink, erect, and clearly aching, as she released her dress around her rib cage, she slid her hands over them, cupping them and gently squeezing her flesh in her hands. As she did, a soft moan escaped her parted lips. She rolled her nipples in between her fingers, tightening her twisted pink buds.

I felt my cock engorge further, if I wasn't fully erect before, I was now. It was painfully trapped at an uncomfortable angle down my pant leg, stretching the material to the point it felt like tearing. Shit, it hurt, my cock felt like I could cut glass it was so hard. Michele and so had had our fun in public places, and after tonight's party at the pool, it shouldn't have surprised me. But I could not believe she was doing this right here in the restaurant!

"Does he want to come out and play?" She toyed with me.

I must have given her a slightly pained expression, I didn't say a thing, but she leaned over, taking a direct peak at the tent down my leg that my pulsating monster was creating.

Her eyes lit up when she saw, "oh my God Scott, it's so hard, and looks painful."

I wanted to take it out right here, throw her on the table, and drive it deep in her tight pussy.

"Mmmmmm," she continued teasing, leaning further she whispered in my ear. Pleading with me, "please put it in my mouth and let me taste you!"

Fuck, it throbbed harder, I swear my pants would split wide open. Secretly, I wished they would. Looking at Michele she was enjoying the show she'd started. Watching Valerie tease me, she was sitting just inches from my left, rubbing her own swollen breasts with her forearms over her dress. She was trying to relieve some of her own tension, I could see her nipples were painfully hard, her tender and erect flesh pressed against the fabric poking out like two beacons of desperation. But she just smiled that devilish grin again, knowing just what she was doing to me, to us.

Valerie sat up, made sure I was watching, and pulled her dress back up over her massive tits. I likely made a pouty face as she slipped the straps over her shoulders again. She giggled, making them bounce inside her dress.

"Damn Valerie, you are absolutely stunning!" I complimented her.

She smiled wide, still with a mischievous look in her dark eyes.

"I like how teasing and playful you are." I encouraged, hoping for more. She did not disappoint.

Casually reaching for a napkin, she unrolled the utensils, setting the silverware on the table carefully. The black cloth in her hand, and with a flick of her wrist, tossed it about five feet from the table.

"Whoops!" She quietly exclaimed, never breaking eye contact with me, "I seem to have dropped my napkin.

She turned from her seat on the edge of the booth and stood quickly, her tight red dress barely covering the cleft where her round ass met her strong and tan thighs. Every inch of her legs exposed. My jaw dropped. She looked over her shoulder briefly, noting she had my attention. Took a few steps toward her discarded napkin, and bent at the waist. Slowly.

As she did, the dress began to rise up, stretched tight already, now rising over her ass. As she continued lower, between her muscular thighs, a beautiful sight appeared, two perfectly smooth lips revealed themselves. Even in the dim light of the bar, I could see them slick with her juices. A little swollen, but still very small, her lips clamped tightly shut, protecting her pink entrance. More of her juices has spread to her upper thighs. My cock ached to be released, I needed to drive inside her right then and there, without a care for who was watching.

She stood more quickly, turning to face both of us at the table. Michele's jaw hung open like mine. We'd played in public, it was always exciting for us, and now especially seeing Valerie push some boundaries and enjoy herself. Valerie walked back to the table, grinning from ear to ear.

Michele spoke first, "I think you'd better take a look at his condition, he looks to be in quite a lot of pain."

She referenced my cock, nearly splitting my pants, a tent so tight, with the angle down my leg, that it was indeed painful. Valerie leaned over admiring the work she'd produced.

"Poor baby," softly escaped her lips. She scooted closer to me, and leaned against my rib cage, I lifted my arm and draped it around her. Her hands went to work immediately, first she felt the shaft with her palms, rubbing softly, realizing that Michele was right.

A soft moan escaped her lips as she began fumbling with my belt, button and zipper. Once open she carefully peeled my boxer briefs down with one hand, holding them and exposing the last couple inches of my pulsating and veiny shaft. Her other hand slid carefully inside my briefs along the throbbing mast, I watched as she smiled, her eyes excited with the touch of my flesh.

She'd tasted my cum from Michele's lips earlier, but hadn't touched me yet. It was also at that moment, I realized, this was the first cock she'd touched in years. She was taking her time, her cool hands against my warm, taught skin felt incredible. She reached the shaft just below the head and grasped me in her hand.

She tugged down on my briefs with her other hand and with some hip shifting from me, she gently worked me free of the confines of my pants. She now allowed my cock to reach a more comfortable position, it stood rock hard at attention. She let go, admiring my huge erection, the crown actually sticking up over the table top. Thick, veined, and pulsating with every heartbeat. The head so engorged it was purple and a huge glob of clear precum appeared on the tip.

"Oh my God," she exclaimed quietly, "shit, it's huge!"

I smiled, chuckling a bit at her excitement.

"You're much bigger than my-" She stopped herself.

"It's okay, you can say it." I tried to help her.

"You're much bigger than my husband." She stated with a smirk and another giggle. Her free hand moved back to the base, gently holding and stroking me.

"Not like that telephone pole you grabbed earlier," I joked. Referencing her enthusiasm to hold that big Texan's cock earlier tonight.

She smiled but focused on my cock in her hand, "I can't believe I'm doing this, right here, with you. How can this be so wrong, but feel so right?" She continued.

"We know the feeling Valerie," Michele validated her emotions.

"Fuck Scott, you're much bigger up close, I don't think I can take you. You'll destroy me." She said with a worrying tone.

"Let's worry about that later." I encouraged, pleading with her to live in the moment.

"Valerie, if you don't taste that precum right now, I'm going to." Michele stated, her eyes not leaving my erect mast.

Valerie smiled wider again, and leaned over, extending her tongue. The warmth of her tongue on the engorged and sensitive head felt incredible. She lapped over the slit, picking up the drop that had formed. Pulling her mouth back for a second to taste my silky treat.

"Mmmmmmm," a moan almost a growl escaped her lips, "you're so sweet!" She lowered her head again, licking the tip and swirling her warm tongue all over the purple head. She opened her mouth and slipped some of the crown into her mouth, closing her full lips just above the ridge, and sucked. I could feel another pulse of precum leave the tip into her waiting mouth. She moaned again and swallowed. She swirled the head again with her tongue, teasing the ridge and licking the first inch or so of my pulsating shaft.

Michele was enjoying this. She'd moved from teasing her breasts with her forearms, now clutching her globes roughly with both hands, and pinching her nipples through her dress. I watched her a moment longer before returning to watching Valerie's head twisting and bobbing in my lap.

She tried to open her mouth and take me deeper, making it just an couple of inches, but the tight confines of the booth and table made it difficult. She relented to more licking and sucking my precum from the tip, pouring out for her hungry mouth. She licked and sucked and swallowed, teasing me, being playful for my benefit, but she was enjoying herself too.