Workplace Romance - Chicago Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She pulled her full lips off my cock and sat up, keeping the one hand pulling my briefs down and the other moving to slowly stroke my length. She glided her hand over every inch of my hard cock, now slippery and shiny with her saliva.

"Holy fuck, you taste so good!" She exclaimed happily through her soft, wet lips.

"Doesn't he?!" Confirmed Michele. "I'm a little jealous you got the first taste."

"Your turn," Valerie encouraged looking at Michele.

She did not waste one second, immediately laying sideways to make room for her pregnant belly as she slipped down. Valerie held my cock tight at the base, presenting Michele with every inch. Michele lowered her lips to my cock, closing them just beneath the head, and sucked hard. Valerie stroked just a little at the base, working more fluid up to Michele's delight as she moaned and giggled around my flesh.

Sitting here in a dark bar, getting head from two beautiful women was almost too much to take. I looked at both of them, Michele's blonde hair now draped on my lap, Valerie's smiling face, grinning from ear to ear. She was enjoying herself tremendously.

Michele took one last hard pull trying to drain every drop in my nine inches of shaft, like a long straw, reaching for the last taste. She removed her lips slowly, Valerie's hand continued stroking their mixed saliva making her fist slippery as it worked up and down the monster in her hand.

They both looked at each other and giggled, smiling wide. I could see Valerie becoming even more comfortable, and bold with her own sexual intent. Michele looked on, a knowing expression crossing her face. Valerie looked up at me, still stroking me slowly and reached up with her lips towards me. I leaned down, my lips meeting hers and kissed her softly. Our first kiss. At first our lips barely touching, gently caressing each other, but then growing in intensity. Our lips eventually gave way to our swirling tongues, dancing with each other in and out of both of our mouths. I felt tingles extending across my face and down my neck, a warmth extending throughout my entire body. We must have kissed like that for a few minutes but it felt like an hour, lost in complete bliss.

She broke off, looking down at my hard mast in her strong hand. She gently lifted her hand off of me, and released my briefs carefully from her other hand, letting the the waistband stretch across my cock as it laid against my belly, pointed at the ceiling too big to be tucked into my pants.

She looked at me again, opening her lips slowly as if savoring the taste of our touch. "You're a really good kisser," she whispered.

In my peripheral view, I saw Michele smile wide. She'd said that to me once too.

"It takes two for something like that," I responded. Happy to experience her ability too, it had been very passionate, similar to Michele and I in that regard, but different in its own way. I'm glad Valerie felt the same, I could get lost in her lips..

Michele spoke up, pressing her hands against the end of the table in front of her, "I think we need to get out of here, and find someplace with more room."

"Agreed." Valerie confirmed. Both women looking as if they'd get up right away.

"Uh, ladies..." I spoke up, but looking down at my erection, which hadn't subsided one bit. "I'm going to have to sit here a moment."

They both smiled wide and laughed, sitting back in the seats on either side of me. Looking at the bulbous head, unable in its erect state to be bent back into my pants.

"We can sit here as long as you need to." Valerie stated while smiling wide, not taking her eyes of my dick still peering over the edge of the table.

"Just not too long," Michele quipped, "I'm drowning in my own juices."

I smiled, looking at Michele, so beautiful, and sensual and extraordinarily effective at keeping me erect. "You're not helping Michele."

She giggled, "sorry. Let's talk about anything else right now."

"Tell me about the week you met-" Valerie started to ask.

"We can't talk about that either." I said urgently.

We laughed together. It was nice to be able to be passionate beyond belief one moment, and laughing the next with both these women. I appreciated that, I know Michele did, and it looked like Valerie enjoyed it too.

"Ok, let me tell you more about my work with law enforcement." Valerie stated flatly.

Michele and I smiled at each other, knowing this conversation will help bring my mast to at least half staff where we could leave. Valerie still eyed my cock from her seated position. I saw her looking and knew what she wanted. I did too, but it had to wait.

Valerie launched into a story about how her work with the FBI and CIA had changed policies in both departments. Her work had made them more effective at catching and preventing crime. It was fascinating to listen to. Thankfully, however, my erection took far less interest in the subject. It subsided after a few minutes, and I tucked it inside carefully inside my pants.

The ladies took note, Valerie quickly summed up her last point, no one really wanted to talk about work with all of the erect and dripping flesh at this table.

Valerie stood up, nearly exposing herself to both of us as her dress had creeped up over her cheeks. She tugged it down swiftly as Michele and I watched. Next Michele's turn to swing out and comically, the same thing happened. Her smaller, pert little ass peeled out from under her blue and black dress until she too pulled it down to cover herself.

As I moved around to exit the booth on Valerie's side, I took a brief second enjoy the view of these two women. Very different in appearance, Michele was more slight, slender from this angle, no hint of her pregnant belly from behind. Her perky ass giving way to long legs. And Valerie, who had a much stronger build, shapely in a different way with her round butt and strong legs. Valerie's skin was more tanned than Michele's more creamy complexion. Both of these women were so beautiful, and sensual. I looked forward to a quick trip up to our room.

Standing between both of the beauties, I extended both arms, they took them in their hands and we walked arm in arm across the bar. Noting the clock on the wall read about 1:00am, we'd been talking for a long time. We crossed the lobby, mostly empty at this hour, and right now, I didn't care who saw. These two stunning women on each arm as we pressed the button and waited.

"Michele and I have adjoining rooms. Should we head there?" I asked Valerie.

"No," she said flatly momentarily worrying me. "That's a place for the two of you, and I can't imagine what you've already done in there."

Michele and I exchanged knowing glances, smirking but still concerned what Valerie was saying.

"They put me in the Presidential Suite, there's plenty of room for activities." She said with a wide smile and a chuckle.

"To the Presidential Suite!" I exclaimed dramatically.

The doors opened and we boarded the elevator. Valerie pressed the button for the same floor we were on. I smiled at the irony.

As we started up we were a nervous wave of emotions. For 30 seconds, no one said a thing, the three of us just eye-balling each other with awkward sideways glanced. Valerie broke the tension, turning to me on my arm, planting a kiss meant for my cheek, but I turned to her quickly and met her efforts with my lips.

That same warm tingling sensation washed over me as we kissed. More immediately passionate now as her lips parted and my tongue darted into her mouth to explore. I felt Michele's hand on my neck, encouraging me. As the elevator 'dinged' announcing our arrival to our floor. We broke our kiss, Michele dropping her hands, I noticed she held Valerie's neck as well. She'd been pushing both of us together. A subtle act, exerting her need to direct us again. She was still exploring this more assertive side of herself.

The doors opened at our top floor, and we walked arm in arm, down the hallway. We actually passed the doors to Michele and my rooms. Exchanging glances, we continued our trip further, to the corner of the hallway where double doors marked the entrance to the Presidential Suite.

Valerie quickly raised her card key to the key pad, unlocking the door. I pushed it open and ushered the women inside. As the door closed, Michele's hand on my chest pushed my back against the door, then casually pushed Valerie towards me. I wrapped my arms around her as she crashed into me. Our lips met and picked up right where we left off in the elevator. Her warm, soft, and full lips caressed mine with more purpose, her hands roaming my chest as mouths opened and tongues invaded each other's space. My cock throbbed against her tight stomach, she felt it and ground her body against mine a little more forcefully in response.

I heard Michele's shoes clacking on the tile walking further into the suite, leaving Valerie and I alone against the solid door.

"My God, this place is huge!" She exclaimed from somewhere behind Valerie.

Reluctantly, we stopped our kissing. Momentary eye contact with Valerie told me what I wanted to know. Her breasts were heaving with deep breaths, swollen and wet lips, her eyes wild with desire, like a predator interrupted from it's kill. Her inhibitions were dropping and she was focused into more carnal needs, something she'd waited a long time for. Valerie bit her bottom lip at me, and turned and walked to join Michele giving me a perfect view of her tight dress hugging the strong, round globes of her ample ass. My cock thickened and throbbed in my pants, anticipating what was to come.

She gave us a brief tour of the suite, complete with kitchen, dining room with seating for 8, a living room with several couches and a fireplace, and 3 separate bedrooms with their owns bathrooms. Every surface was solid wood, marble, or granite, very high end finishes in this beautiful 'palace' of a hotel room.

"I love it when I get treated like this!" Valerie exclaimed as we ended the tour in the kitchen, which overlooked the living room and the floor to ceiling windows of the Chicago skyline. She'd been one of the key speakers for the conference, and subsequently her trip was paid for by the conference. This suite was a perk of the traveling she did for work.

"I used to hate to travel, and I miss my kids while I'm on the road like this, but I don't miss the judgement from my husband. That isn't missed at all." She said a little sorrowfully.

I stepped behind her, wrapping my arms around her narrow waist, holding her arms down by her sides, my hands on her hips, and gently nuzzled her neck. "You don't have to worry about that now. You have moved past it Valerie. You're so beautiful, neither of us can take our eyes off you." With an open mouth, I kissed her neck.

She shivered and goose-bumps raised on her arms as I kissed her sensitive skin. Michele stepped to her, they'd kissed before at the pool orgy, and now she planted a passionate kiss on Valerie's lips again. They both moaned as Michele and I held all three of us together in this 'Valerie-sandwich'.

Valerie pushed her ass back towards my thickening cock, she found it quick and pressed it between her cheeks and my pelvis. She ground her hips against me as both girls continued to kiss.

Michele pulled back, and spun Valerie around facing me. She grabbed the back of both our heads and pushed us together in another passionate kiss. Her lips were so soft, full, wet, kissing her was incredible, and we kept at in a long time as Michele stroked our hair on the back of our heads.

We kissed, and I felt the desperation in Valerie's touch after so many years devoid of contact. Now all her passion, all her pent up intimacy was coming to a boil inside her. What we experienced earlier tonight by the pool had lacked those things. And lucky me, I thought, this beautiful, passionate woman was unleashing years of pent up frustration on me. Her hands roamed up and down my chest and around to my ass, as my hands grasped hers. We pulled each other tightly, letting our tongues do all our talking for us.

Michele let go of our heads, and peeled my hands off Valerie's ass, grasping the hem on her dress and beginning to lift it over her hips. Valerie squirmed as the material reached her waist. Kissing me with an urgency, I opened my eyes to see Michele kissing Valerie's round cheeks as she had squatted down and was lifting her dress higher still. Michele stood as the dress reached Valerie's rib cage, she raised her arms, breaking our kiss for a second and Michele pulled Valerie's dress completely off, tossing it on the nearby couch.

She stood in front of me, completely naked. My eyes went wide as I took her in, her beautiful face, her perfectly, and permanently, perky 34F breasts stood proud. Pale triangles surrounded her small, pink, and very erect nipples. Her tanned and taught stomach gave way to another tan line very low. Another small pale triangle highlighted her laser smooth mound, and the tiniest, prettiest little newly virginal pussy that was guarded by two strong, long, and tan legs.

I reached for her as she reached for me, kissing passionately again. I wrapped my arms around her and lifted her off the ground. She wrapped her naked body around me, arms around my neck and her legs clutching my hips tight. I felt another set of hands on my back as we kissed.

Michele, now behind me, reaching around to unbutton my shirt. Valerie kissed my neck, watching Michele expose more of my muscled chest as she worked the buttons to undress me quickly. I placed Valerie's ass on the cold granite counter top. Lowering my own lips to her neck. Michele unbuckled my pants and in one movement, stripped them and my boxer briefs off. My cock sprang forward, standing at full attention, finally uninhibited by the confines of my underwear. Michele pulled my shoes and socks off with my pants and underwear, pushing them across the floor. Immediately I felt her lips and her hands on my ass cheeks as Valerie and I kissed again. Michele's attentions only made my cock throb harder, skin tightening along the pulsating mast, and I could feel precum flowing from the tip. She spread my cheeks and I felt her warm, wet, and soft tongue lapping my tight starfish. Electrical impulses shot through my body as she flicked my most sensitive of places. The sensation made me even harder, painful even, like granite now.

Valerie's lips were so soft and sweet, my kissed trailed to her tender neck. As my warm mouth felt her sensitive skin, I felt shivers roll through her body. Her perfect pink nipples tightened even more as my mouth trailed toward them. My tongue lashed out at her left one, sucking it gently into my mouth, feeling it stiffen against my warm tongue.

"Oh fuck Scott," Valerie moaned.

Flicking her nipple, sucking it, nibbling it, her hips left the counter, flexing towards anything that could release the tension aching within her sweet pussy. She found my painfully hard nine inch mast, and ground her tender flesh against it. Her small outer lips opened and enveloped the shaft, spreading her wetness as she began to pump her hips more desperately against me. Her soaked pussy must have throbbed and ached as I took her other pink nipple into my warm mouth. My teeth grazing it gently and then sucking hard, she cried out.

"Fuck Scott, yes baby!"

Valerie ran her fingers through my hair, and I felt Michele move to the opposite side of the counter as I laid Valerie across it, pushing her back down flat on the counter and lifting her legs so her feet could be positioned on the edge of the counter on either side of my shoulders. My lips left her nipples and slipped lower to her stomach, so taught from years of core workouts, as her body writhed under my attention.

Michele pulled Valerie's head down into her hands at the other side of the cold counter top. She stroked her hair and kissed her forehead as Valerie's hot flesh tensed and contorted from my touch. My lips slid further to her smooth mound, this sensitive flesh pale in comparison to her tanned skin, protected by a swath of thin fabric when she sunned herself. I took my time to kiss her perfectly soft and smooth flesh.

"Ungh, fuck, please...." more pleading came from Valerie.

She flexed her hips, pushing her aching slit towards my waiting mouth. But I wanted the anticipation to build longer. My kisses trailed down one thigh, behind her knee, down her calf to her ankle. Then switching to the other leg, my mouth trailed more hot, wet kisses up her well tanned leg and across her strong thigh. As I approached her tender wetness, her hips pumped, tightening her ass and legs in the process.

She pleaded, almost crying in desperation, "Oh God Scott, please baby, please don't stop!"

I grinned as I kissed her skin further, my mouth reached the crease of where her thighs met her tender and swollen lips. My tongue sliding through that crease gave her goose-bumps I could feel on her thighs. She moaned again as I warmed her sensitive skin with my tongue.

"Mmmmmmmmm"

I stopped for just a moment to appreciate how perfect she really was. Her pussy was tiny, small lips now swollen with anticipation, snapped together tight protecting her sensitive clit and trickling entrance. Her lips slick with her own juices that were pouring from her body. She released more nectar for me that now dribbled down, over her tight little pucker and disappeared between her cheeks, beginning a small pool underneath her on the counter.

I gently lowered my face to her sex, extending and flattening my tongue, touched it down against her protected entrance. Instantly I tasted how sweet her nectar was. I slid slowly upwards spreading her folds against my warm tongue. She shivered as I reached the hood protecting her aching clit. A little flick was all she needed to moan out loud.

"Yes, Scott baby, oh my God that feels good!" She exclaimed, loud enough for the neighbors to hear.

I smiled as my skilled tongue went to work, alternating between softly flicking over the hood, and lapping at her entrance, she went absolutely wild at my attention. Her sweet juices flowed freely, over my tongue and now dripping off my chin, she tasted just like cotton candy.

From across the counter, Michele held Valerie's head tenderly and watched me work. My mouth devoured Valerie's folds, I reached my hands up and squeezed her huge breasts, nipples so hard against my palms. I rolled them between my fingers, tightening her flesh further. I increased the speed and pressure on her hood, feeling her tiny button harden underneath her sheath.

"Oh fuck, oh fuck, oh, oh, Scott!" Came Valerie's cries, louder than before!

My tongue ravaged her hood now, flicking over her juicy flesh faster and harder. I slipped a hand off her breast and slid over her tight tummy. As I reached her mound I pulled her folds upward, and exposed her hard little pearl.

She shrieked, "Fuck yes Scott!"

My tongue continued the barrage directly on her most sensitive flesh. I felt her first orgasmic wave begin to build inside her. Her breathing quickened, shallow breaths as every muscle in her body tightened. She flexed her hips hard towards my mouth, still devouring her stiff button.

A high pitched scream escaped her lips, "uuuuunnnnggghhhhhhhhhh!"

The torrent of girl cum flooded my mouth as she squirted hard. I swallowed her sweet juice quickly as the second explosion rocketed out of her folds, splattering my face and neck. Her legs shook hard against the release, her pussy continued to flood over me and the counter below, down the cabinet and pooling on the floor. Pulse after pulse released from her body, she came again and again, continuing to wail and grunt with each squirt.

As the urgency and pressure in the waves decreased, I slowed and lightened my pace so not to overwhelm her. I knew she'd become hyper sensitive and I didn't want her jerking away from my attention. I released her folds from my fingers, allowing the hood to cover her clit again, and slipped my tongue gently over her swollen lips. Enjoying every drop of her sweet nectar as it continued to trickle slowly now from her pink flesh.