Workplace Romance - Chicago Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I don't know how long we stayed like that, or if I'd fallen asleep or not, or if she had. But I felt her lips on mine, kissing me softly. No longer with the urgency we had before, but tender and slow. I could feel her breathing slowly against me, I could feel Michele too. Both Valerie and I had collapsed between her legs as she continued to touch us gently. Valerie and I kissed a long time.

My aching muscles and joints needed to roll over. As we finally separated, I noticed how tightly her depths still gripped my soft length. It sent shivers through my body as my hyper-sensitive head exited her warmth. I rolled over, and Valerie slipped over next to me, draping her leg over my hip and her arm on my chest, kissing my neck as she nuzzled into me.

I felt Michele move too, crawling around us and over our legs, she appeared on the other side of me, taking a similar position. I wrapped both my arms around these beautiful women, feeling fortunate to have them in my life as I closed my eyes and thought about our night together.

I hoped that Valerie had felt the connection I wanted for her. I felt drawn to her, like we connected on a much deeper level that I planned. A connection at the level Michele and I have shared. I hoped that she felt about me how I did about her. And I hoped Michele was still okay with how everything had happened tonight. She'd encouraged this to happen how it did, even enabled it, so I wanted her satisfied too. I'd have to wait until morning for those answers. I felt both their breathing become deeper and slower, I drifted off to sleep as well.