Workplace Romance - Chicago Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A quiet but exuberant, "Holy fuck." Was all I heard escape her lips now.

Michele's voice agreeing softly as she stroked her hair, "he's good, isn't he?"

"I've never come that hard in my life!" Valerie groaned through her smiling expression.

My attention continued to soften, I flattened my tongue, slipping over her lips, gently sucked them into my mouth. Reveling in her sweet taste as I let her first orgasm of the night subside.

I raised up, standing between her wobbly legs, I reached for her and Michele helped her sit up onto my arms. I held her close, felt her soaked lips envelope my impossibly hard shaft. My frenulum pressed against her clit, she wrapped her legs around me and squeezed with a little strength she had left.

Valerie looked down, my massive cock head, engorged and purple pressed against her tummy. "Fuck, I'm never going to get that inside me, why couldn't you be smaller?" She said half giggling, half sounding a little fearful.

"We're just getting started baby," I assured her. "You'll be ready, I'll make sure of it."

She looked up and our lips found a passionate embrace. Tongues dancing with one another, she wrapped her arms around me, sitting up further in her pool of juices on the counter. She felt that wetness against her thighs and ass.

She broke off our kiss and leaned over, "what did you do to me?"

"Made you come is all," I smirked, "won't be the last time."

"My God Scott, I hope not." She said a little breathless before kissing me again.

I slipped my hands through the pools of her nectar all over the counter, under her ass and lifted her. She wrapped her arms and legs around me tightly, our naked bodies pressed together, I carried her towards the bedroom with Michele in the lead.

As we all entered the bedroom suite, Michele pulled her tight little blue and black dress over her head and kicked off her heels. Her creamy skin illuminating from the low light in the room and the city lights from outside the floor to ceiling windows just past the king sized bed.

While Valerie kissed my neck, her legs gripped me hard, mashing her sopping pussy against my steely rod trapped between us. Michele bent her beautiful body over just in front of us and crawled across the big bed, turning and sitting back against the headboard.

Sitting there, looking at her beautiful body, I smiled, my cock pulsed against Valerie's most sensitive folds. Her blonde hair cascading around her face, her big swollen breasts, that round pregnant belly, and her long legs now splayed out towards us, leaving a perfect view of her glistening folds.

Valerie turned to look as well.

"Isn't she beautiful?" I asked, knowing the answer.

"Absolutely gorgeous," came Valerie's response.

Michele just smiled and patted the bed next to her.

"Do you want her Valerie?" I asked, still holding her in my arms.

"Oh yes...." She answered, lust dripping from her lips.

I let Valerie down slowly to the corner of the bed, she bent over and crawled to Michele on all fours like Michele had a moment ago. Her perfect tiny little clam poking out from her strong thighs as she moved.

Valerie wasted no time as she approached Michele, kissing her briefly before beginning suck on her nipples. Michele's eyes closed in bliss, her swollen breasts were full again, and needed the immense pressure released. I touched my cock, still rock hard and sensitive, stroking gently to enjoy the slippery nectar Valerie coated me with as I watched two beautiful women in front of me.

Valerie continued her attention on Michele's swollen mounds. I crawled over to the two of them, right to Valerie's exposed starfish and slick lips, lowering my face I devoured her again briefly. She moaned as a nipple left her mouth. She latched onto her other one quickly, I didn't have to wonder if she was lactating again. From her released pink nub, a strong stream of Michele's sweet milk flowed freely as she squeezed her own breasts, desperate for more of the release Valerie gave her. Valerie sucked hungrily as I focused my mouth's attention on her tight little starfish. Licking and flicking the twisted flesh, Valerie moaned again into Michele's soft and beautiful breasts.

Every inch of Valerie's ass, cheeks, and thighs tasted like the cotton candy flood she'd produced in the kitchen. I couldn't get enough as I lapped every wet inch of her skin, obsessed with what she'd given me.

I slid my hand up her thigh, gently rubbing her hard little button. She shook briefly at the attention as my tongue continued to assault her tight sphincter. My fingers gently slipped through her tight lips, and I positioned one finger at her entrance gently. Still licking, I felt around with my finger, just as I had imagined, her pussy felt impossibly tight. It gripped the tip of my index finger as I explored what she'd kept sacred for the last seven years.

My attention was momentarily interrupted. "Oh fuck, oh fuck, oh...." Michele shuddered as an orgasm washed through her. Clutching her breasts, Valerie still latched onto one as it rolled through her body, legs shaking, I heard a little stream leave her pussy and splash onto the sheets below Valerie. I smiled as I continued my attention to Valerie's backside and tender pussy, I knew just how beautiful Michele was as she came. It was exciting to see her come again for Valerie tonight. This time, even more beautiful and sensual than before.

My finger began to press inside Valerie, and she pulled off Michele's breast with an agonizing moan, "oooohhhhhhhhhhh Scott" she cried.

I licked her ass feverishly as I slipped just the first two knuckles inside her tight pussy. I began to turn circles, putting pressure on the entrance all around her tight hole.

She cried out again, "oh God that feels so good!" She arched her back, putting her face against Michele's thighs. Michele stroked her hair tenderly as I continued.

Moments later, I felt another orgasm wash through Valerie. Her body tensed, legs shook, and her pussy clamped down so hard on my finger, she pushed me out of her cavern as a forceful stream of her nectar erupted from her folds and splattered my chest.

"Fuck Scott!" She grunted into Michele's thigh.

Her legs weak, I helped her turn over. Now laying her head back on Michele's thighs, just below her round belly. I spread her legs in front of me, and moved my mouth to Valerie's hard little clit, hiding between her tight lips. As my mouth enveloped her pink flesh, I slipped my finger back inside her again.

She moaned as I did, "oh shit!"

With my mouth devouring her clit, feeling it stiffen against my tongue, my finger explored her pussy again. I circled to test her tightness, and curled my finger upwards to find her spongy bundle of nerve endings. I gently applied pressure as my tongue flicked over her bean.

"Oh fuck! Ungh!" She shrieked!

Her muscles tensed again, pumping her hips off the bed toward me, and rewarded me with another stream of her sweet nectar. She was so tasty, I wanted to lay here all night. I just might do that. I lapped up all I could as her orgasm subsided.

Her depths released a tight grip on my finger and I slipped it back outside her tender pink flesh. My tongue lapped gently along her folds, as I licked and sucked her lips.

I raised up, her juices covering my lips and chin, dribbling down my neck too. Valerie reached for me, and pulled me close for a very deep kiss. She licked and sucked my swollen and full lips in her own, tasting the treat she'd given me a moment ago.

"Was that okay?" I breathlessly asked her.

"She smiled, oh my God, yes baby!" She confirmed what I already knew.

"But my finger, was I tender enough for you?" I pressed.

"Oh yes baby!" She enthusiastically confirmed. "After so long, not having any thing inside, you felt incredible!"

"Good." Was all I gave her back as I lowered again, and found her hard, pink, twisted flesh of one of her nipples. I sucked and flicked it as my hand found her wet cavern again, still pouring her juices for me.

I nibbled and sucked, and she responded with her own shrieks of encouragement. She got louder as my attention intensified. She began pumped her hips at my fingers slipping back and forth through her folds.

I raised up again and kissed her, just as I positioned two fingers at her entrance, she pulled me in and kissed me passionately. She flexed her ass off the bed, and drove my fingers inside her as she grunted into my mouth.

"Oh fuck!" She moaned in my mouth as two fingers invaded her most private entrance.

She felt so tight, as her muscles clutched my fingers. I thought how in the world she'd be able to handle anything bigger. Slowly, very slowly, I slipped them in and out of her wet gash. Her hips responded immediately to my invasion, pumping against me, encouraging me further as we kissed. I found her g spot quickly, and with just a few strokes she erupted again for me. She came hard into my hand as we kissed, moaning into my mouth the entire time.

She broke the kiss for a moment, her head was spinning and breathlessly pleaded, "Scott, fuck, what are you doing to me?"

I smiled and kissed her again. "Everything still okay?"

"Oh my God, never stop making me cum! I've waited so long for this!" She cried out, eyes rolling back in her head as I gently worked my fingers in and out of her sopping entrance. Wet slurping noises accompanied my movements inside her.

I looked at Michele. Her eyes full of love for me, and reached for her with my lips, but she shook her head once sideways for me. Nodding towards Valerie again. I knew what she meant, 'focus on Valerie right now'. This woman was incredible, passing on our own connection tonight, a connection so passionate, to help Valerie experience the same. I would continue to try my best to be a good lover for Valerie. I desperately wanted her to feel desired, wanted, loved even.

Michele winked, blew me a kiss, I returned the wink and lowered my head to kiss Valerie again. Her soft lips, now wet and swollen as orgasms had ravaged her body. Her touch electrified my own lips, sending pulses across my face, down my neck, and spread across my entire body. We kissed as my fingers still slipped gently in and out of her impossibly tight and now drenched pussy.

My fingers located her spongy bundle of nerves again, and she shuddered immediately, a soft wave rolling through her body. A gentle flood washed over my fingers. Her kiss became more urgent as her orgasm subsided and she moaned into my mouth.

"Let me taste you!" She moaned.

I kneeled immediately over her waist, my cock still incredibly hard, veiny and pulsating for her. Silky precum had been pouring from the slit on the tip, now streaming all over the crown and down my shaft. Valerie opened her eyes and leaned forward, Michele helping her to sit more upright. She greedily opened her mouth, sucking the tip, moaning as more of my juice deposited onto her tongue.

I watched as she opened her mouth and slid the engorged head past her full lips, then down a few inches of my shaft as far as she could go. She struggled and slid back up, taking a deep breath and started again. She swirled her tongue over my head, teasing my sensitive frenulum. She gathered spit on her lips, pressing it along as she descended and took me deeper and deeper. Her mouth felt so warm, so wet, absolutely incredible.

I felt the head of my snake push into the entrance to her throat. She tried to push further but it wouldn't budge, she opened her eyes, looking at the last three inches of my shaft. She willed herself to stretch her throat as she pushed hard, grasping my ass and pulling her face down deeper, but unsuccessful, she couldn't get it further. As she pulled off my cock completely again, long thick ropes of saliva joined her lips to the tip. Her eyes wild with lust as she peered up at me, momentarily pausing her efforts.

She licked underneath, slipping down the shaft and pulling my smooth balls one at a time into her mouth. Her strong hand found my slippery cock and stroked me as her mouth warmed the sensitive flesh, hanging heavy, aching, full of my creamy goodness for her. She looked up at me with pleading eyes as my shaft pulsated in her grasp, growing impossibly harder in her hand.

It was time. I pulled my hips back and she released my jewels from her mouth. I let her take my cock into her mouth again, she took me as deep as she could, gagging as she bottomed out. I pulled back again, appreciating the thoroughness she had at making my entire length slippery.

We never broke eye contact. I slid down as she gently spread her legs and raised her knees up, presenting her soaked and still pouring tight little fold in front of me. The sight of her body spread out in front of me was glorious.

"You're so beautiful Valerie," I started as she reached for my cock. "Are you sure you want this?"

She smiled, eyes welling with tears of excitement and emotion as my words sunk in. Her head nodded enthusiastically as she bit her bottom lip in anticipation. She rubbed the head against her hard clit and slipped it down to her entrance. She looked down as the enormous bulging head nuzzled her tight honeypot.

She looked back at me with worried eyes, "go slow," she pleaded.

I leaned down to kiss her, our mouths sealing our passion for each other and begin to ever so slowly press my hips forward. The throbbing purple head just beginning to stretch her slightly.

Her body tensed, legs taught, she held her breath as the invader paused. I held perfectly still and waited for her to relax. After a moment, her muscles softened and she exhaled. I felt her entrance relax a bit as well and resumed my task. I pressed the crown further against her incredibly tight cavern entrance.

It felt as if I was trying to pry my cock inside a steel ring, too small for my girth. She was so tight, her newly virginal pussy, not touched for years, was protective of her depths making progress slow. It was strained, and I could tell, painful for her, but euphoric as well.

She relaxed again and I pushed further. The crown now stretching her tender flesh and muscles to their limit.

She cried out, "Don't stop!" Tears streamed down her face as she reached around, grasping my ass and pulling my hips into her.

She wailed again, "Ungh Scott!" As her muscles allowed the invading ridge inside and snapped down around the shaft. Her impossibly tight pussy was also fiery hot and wet, and the sensations on my head, with her clutching me tightly right over my frenulum nearly made me unload right then as I pulsed inside her.

I lowered my lips to hers and kissed her passionately again. She moaned into my mouth as I tasted her salty tears on her lips. We kissed as I held myself still, waiting for more encouragement as well as trying to pause my own orgasm rushing closer from the sensation of finally being one with her.

I pressed forward slow as we kissed, just an inch of my shaft pressing inside her body. Pausing briefly then I pulled back slightly until I felt her muscles clutching the base of the crown. Then forward again, another inch. She clutched my cheeks tighter and grunted into my mouth.

"Yes Scott!" She shrieked.

Back and forth a couple more strokes and she relaxed further, now taking about half my length inside her tight cavern. I reached under her back, her head still laying on Michele's thigh, and clutched her body lovingly up against mine. My strong chest pressed hard against her huge soft mounds. Passionately kissing she moaned in my mouth again.

I tried to think of anything but coming, I did not want this to end before it began. She'd waited too long for this moment not to be perfect. I paused, opening my eyes and looking at her as she kissed me. Making sure she was still okay, she pulled me deeper with her strong arms and another inch slipped into her depths.

"Oh baby," was about all I could say. Focused entirely on the tight super-heated folds gripping half my cock buried inside her.

"Scott, please, keep going, don't stop." She pleaded with me again.

I found a slow rhythm she was comfortable with, shallow strokes as her body adjusted to it's first penetration in years. Every few strokes I tried to press a little deeper, finally the head nuzzled her cervix and I knew how deep I could go. I held still, just pulsating inside her.

She shuddered softly, a little orgasm washed over her as I still held her close.

With the last couple inches of my throbbing mast still outside her perfect pussy lips, I silently noted her depth. So I began longer, deeper strokes, each time pulling back, the massive head rubbed against her g spot, so swollen I could feel the spongy flesh against my pulsating member. Each stroke went deep, back up against her cervix, nuzzling it just to make sure she felt full, gentle enough not to cause pain.

"Oh my God Scott!" She shrieked loudly.

I took that as a good sign and continued my invasion with more urgency. Faster for a few moments, then slower again. Changing the sensations for both of us. We stopped kissing and just looked into each other's eyes. I changed strokes to be shallow and then deep, giving her body the variety it craved.

She began to flex back in into me as well, joining my body in our lovemaking. Clutching and grasping at each other as my cock continued to stretch her pussy with our joined thrusts. We were moaning into each other as our bodies took over, the sensations too much to comprehend for both of us.

She called out, "Yes Scott, fuck me baby!"

I responded immediately, pushing up on my hands, giving our sweating bodies air between us, and allowing us to focus on the sensations of our throbbing, and sensitive joined flesh. I began to pick up my pace, fucking her harder and faster as she demanded.

"Yes!" She wailed, "give it to me!"

My cock now invaded her with urgency, pounding her flesh, I felt her pussy lengthen under the pressure. Soon every inch of my throbbing mast was inside her, each stroke, my balls smacking against her ass as I began to drive harder.

She screamed at me, "yes baby!"

I fucked her hard, and deep, jamming her body down into the bed. The three of us bounced as the soft mattress cushioned her body against my driving force. Her body convulsed against me, flooding my cock with her juices as she came again. Her warmth squirting off my pelvis and pooling underneath us as I never stopped ramming my mast into her tender flesh.

She shrieked and cried out in agony, encouraging me as she took everything I could give her. My muscles burned as I drove inside her over and over. She came again, soaking both of us, but I never relented. Again and again she called out for me, finally begging me to finish.

"Come for me Scott, please baby, come deep inside me!"

That was all it took, her desperate words sent my own orgasm into overdrive. My balls boiled and tightened, I took a last few deep strokes slowly, enjoying the sensations, finally stopping deep against her cervix. She was completely full, her pussy gripping me tight, as my liquid warmth shot from my balls, through the length of my shaft, and emptied my creamy goodness inside her. I shuddered and flexed my hips hard as she clutched my ass, pulling me in deeper. Jets of my hot cum erupting inside her body as she shook through her own orgasm again.

"Scott, I'm cumming baby!" She shrieked as I felt that familiar flood of her sweet nectar again.

My cock pulsed again and again, each time hosing off her desperate flesh now milking me for every drop. As my body emptied itself inside hers, we kissed passionately. Enjoying the feelings our intertwined bodies as we emptied our souls into each other's clutches. Endlessly it seemed, our bodies convulsed into each other.

I collapsed as my orgasm neared it's end, trying to hold some of my weight on my elbows, her tight grip on me loosened slightly to hold me tenderly. As our orgasms subsided and our muscles eventually relaxed, we laid there for a long, long time. Michele stroked both our heads as her fingers slipped through our hair. Absolute bliss as we laid together, still joined as one, as our breathing slowed and we fully relaxed, exhausted.