Workplace Romance - Ian and Seema Ch. 02

Story Info
Ian and Seema continue their exploration of each other.
2.3k words
3.95
6.1k
6

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 05/02/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lying there, my cock sliding slowly into her wet pussy, arms wrapped around her waist and hands grabbing at her beautiful brown skinned chest ...

I still couldn't believe that this woman I'd been working with was having sex with me.

It had been a few weeks since me and Seema had taken things to this crazy place and had sex in her car. Things definitely hadn't gone cold or slowed down at all since either. If anything it had gotten more passionate.

Work was getting "hard" because I'd have to sit looking at her all day knowing that the night before she had been sliding her lovely lips along my cock.

We tried as much as we were able to get away from our desks and have a quick grope or kiss and it had never been more of a thrill to work in an office.

—--------

Saturday morning.

Seema never stayed at my place and we never stayed together at hotels overnight. Her family being Muslim would ask too many questions about why she wasn't home and she didn't want to create a load of lies that she could end up forgetting and getting tripped up on.

This was a bit of a downer, I'll be honest. I wake up horny every morning and to have that sexy arse there to grab onto would be great!

"Hey, you up yet?" came the first text of the morning from Seema

"a part of me definitely is ;)" I replied

"mmmm, show me" came the next message

[Photo] "show me where you want it"

[Photo] "right there." It was a photo of her smiling... I'd come to understand that meant she wanted to suck my dick.

"come over and it'll slide right in ;)" I sent back

"Be there in 20. Here's somewhere else I'm gonna need it too... oh and get that tongue of yours warmed up ;)" Was her last text followed by a photo of her on her knees over her camera so I got a great view of her pussy and her arse hole too!

Message received, she's coming and I'm going to fuck her brains out again all day!

15 minutes later I got a knock on my front door.

"You're early" I said as I opened the door.

"You sound disappointed in that!" she replied.

"HA! Not at all, extremely happy if I"m honest!" and with that, I hugged her into my chest and then reached down, cupped that peach of a butt and lifted her into the air. She instinctively wrapped her legs around my middle and I carried her in through the front door closing it behind me. I carried her up the stairs and stopped at the top of the landing, letting her stand. I quickly pressed her against the wall and began kissing her. We kissed for what felt like forever. Having our tongues moving around against each other, our hands exploring each other and removing our clothes into a mad pile all over the landing.

"You look stunning" I said to her as I took in the vision of her naked right in front of me.

"You're alright too" she replied with a giggle. I leant down and kissed her on the lips before kissing along her face, down her neck and to her chest. I started to kiss her right breast, moving closer to her nipple but going around and under it before moving back up and taking it into my mouth.

The feel of her nipple in my mouth was great. They stuck out and all of those little dimples of her areola became hard. I love running my tongue around them before sucking the nipple.

Seema was a great lover because she would do things while being pleasured rather than just wait for me to finish what I was doing and then doing things to me.

She reached down and started stroking my cock at the same time that I was stroking along her pussy lips and rubbing my finger along her clit. She loved it when I'd finger her pussy while she was standing, said I could always get in at a good angle that way.

I kissed her on the mouth again and lifted her into the air, my cock resting against her pussy lips and our mouths sticking together. I carried her into the bedroom and slowly lay her down against the bed. I rubbed my dick along her pussy a couple of times, feeling the lips spread out and wrap along the underside of it as I pressed the tip against her clit as it rubbed past.

I climbed onto the bed and lay on my side facing her... but my face was directly at her pussy. I moved forward and started to lightly kiss her on the clit. First I just used my lips, like I'd kiss a lover on the mouth and then slowly and gradually more I started to introduce my tongue. I was moving her clit around with my tongue. Side to side, up and down and circles, she was enjoying the whole thing while at the same time she was sucking my cock. She would grab hold of me with one hand and would slowly bob her mouth up and down over the tip of my dick and work it further into her mouth and throat.

"I'm getting close" she said.

"Me too, keep doing that and I'm going to cum and second" I replied.

"Just get up on top of my face" I said as I rolled onto my back.

"MMM, with pleasure" she said as she climbed on top of me, legs resting either side of my face, pussy fully exposed right over my mouth.

I pushed her knees apart a little bit more so that she was spread further apart and closer down towards my face.

My cock was back in her mouth and I was getting so close to cumming in her mouth that I could feel my heart pounding in my chest. For some reason I looked up slightly and saw her little arse hole twitching. I knew that this meant that she was getting closed to cumming too as I've always felt her body start to twitch there when we'd been playing with each other of fucking in the past.

I took the risk, I pulled myself back just that extra couple of inches and I planted my mouth around her arsehole and I was stroking her clit with my thumb. I licked lightly in circles around her arsehole and she started shaking on my face.

"Oh my god. Yes, don't stop that. unnnnnnnnng. Please. Yes. God, Ian I'm gonna cummmmmmmmm" and with that she did and I started to cum too. She was pumping her fist on my cock furiously while sucking the tip to take all of my cum into her mouth.

"Ohhh, Seem, yes, do it, suck it all out" I said as she writhed on my face and sucked my dick.

I slowed my licking and rubbing as she came down from her orgasm and she rolled off me. I moved so that we were facing each other and we looked each other in the eyes and smiled.

"I know you told me not to touch your bum in the car the first time, but it was just so inviting when I was down there that I wanted to just take a chance at kissing it and pleasing you" I said to her.

"Well it definitely did that! I've always been nervous about doing any anal stuff, but that was really nice. I still don't think I'd want that fat thing up there, but I'm definitely not going to say no to you doing that again in the future if you're gonna make me cum like that again!

We kissed, again. God knows how I loved kissing this woman.

I reached down and grabbed a handful of her arse. I'll be honest, my dick had barely gone down, but it was full attention again now and she noticed.

Reaching down and stroking my dick Seema said "I take it you're ready for a bit more?"

I laughed and got up off the bed... "Get over here and find out."

I took her to the edge of the bed and put her on her knees as I stood at the side of the bed.

There she was, on her knees with them spread as wide as she could. Pussy open to me, chest pushing forward displaying her tits and looking at me with that expectant look.

I moved in behind her and put both of my hands on her hips letting my dick point forward and rub up against the front of her pussy.

I moved my hips back and positioned my cock at the entrance to her pussy. Slowly I moved forward splitting her lips around the tip of me, opening her and sliding my cock into her, inch by inch.

"mmmm, god you feel good. Seems like I got you warmed up nicely with my mouth there" I said to her

"I'm so wet, you don't need to worry about going slow" she giggled.

With that I grabbed her hips and jammed her back at me, filling her pussy with my cock and slapping my balls against her clit.

"ooooo fuck" she shouted. "I wasn't expecting you to try and punch through me because I said I don't need you to go slow... but definitely feel free to do that again"

With that, I slowly pulled myself back, holding her firmly in place with my hands and withdrew my cock until the tip was holding her open but was just inside her and then SMACK her arse slapped against me again as I thrust my dick into her again hard.

"nnnnnnnng. God your dick is filling me there" Seema said.

"Are you ready for it?" I asked.

"For anything" she replied

I leant down, my cock buried to the hilt inside her hot pussy, grabbed a handful of her hair with my right hand and turned her face to the side and we kissed.

I withdrew my cock again... but this time I knew I was just going to fuck her and fuck her hard.

With my left hand still grabbing her hip and my right hand with a handful of her soft black hair, I went at it like a mad man. I fucked her, feeling the tip of my cock hit against her cervix each time I drove deep into her.

I love fucking doggy style because I get a great view of her arse, but also because I can smell her arousal coming from her with each thrust into her.

The way Seema moved her pussy back and forth in rhythm with my fucking always amazed me. She always managed to time it perfectly, even at this manic speed that I was fucking her with right now.

The fact that Seema was on the pill was great and definitely needed at this moment - she reached down and stroked my balls and I just lost it.

"Oh, yes, fuckin hell. Yes, Seem, unnnnnnng, fuckkkkkkkkkkk" I shouted, mumbled, cried out as I started flooding her pussy with my cum.

Watching my own cum back up along the top of my cock and feeling it start to cum back out of her pussy and run down the underside of my cock and onto my balls was quite a treat. I scooped up the cum from the top of my cock and started to rub it around her arsehole.

"mmmmmm, it's nice, but I think you've had enough of that for a little bit" she said.

"I can't believe how your fingers on my balls made me instantly cum so much. I think it was because I wasn't expecting it." I replied.

"Maybe I'll try it again in the future then" she replied and with that, we kissed again.

-------------------------

We had become like a couple, but neither of us were acknowledging it really.

We were sitting around just watching TV, cuddling on the couch, making drinks and snacks for each other. We'd text each other all the time, we'd spend most of the day sneaking glances at each other when we were at work and we'd hold hands if we were in the car together.

We'd kiss but not feel like we needed to get passionate and deep with it, just a slight peck on the lips or on the other person's cheek or forehead, that kind of thing.

The saddest thing with it all though was that we both knew that we wouldn't be able to do this for the rest of our lives as her family wouldn't accept it with me not being a Muslim. We didn't ever bother taking the fun out of our days together by mentioning this to each other though, we just enjoyed each other's company for the time we were together and I knew that she was actively looking for a Muslim man to marry and have kids with etc.

To be honest, I got a bit of a thrill knowing about when she was out on dates with other men, knowing that they had absolutely no idea that a white man was fucking this woman they were looking to get into a relationship with and thinking about what would happen in the future when she was married to one of these men but we'd both want to continue sleeping with each other. The sex was too good for us both for either of us to not want it to continue in some kind of capacity.

Seema did end up getting married to a guy about 18 months after we'd started our illicit affair...

You'll have to wait and see what, if anything, happened after that point though.