World Domination

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I dropped her off at the front of her building. She gave me a hot kiss over the center console.

I sighed as she walked away and hoped to god they would appreciate her at least a quarter as much as I did.

I wrote the next scene of my new book in a frenzy at the Starbucks by her work for a couple of hours. I didn't really know how much of what I wrote was usable. It was probably nonsense, given the anxiety I felt.

I went back to our apartment and defrosted a couple of steaks just for something to do. I made white rice and Brussels sprouts between vacuuming the bedroom and stressing about what was going on at her company.

I texted her something neutral after lunch, but she didn't text back.

Six o'clock was coming around and she still hadn't texted me. I finally flopped down on the couch and put on a cooking show I liked to drown out my thoughts.

The door clicked about thirty minutes later and she walked through the door.

"Hi, Mor!"

"Hi, babe!"

She sauntered in and took off her heels, leaving them in the kitchen. She came over to me and straddled me as her dress rode up.

I gripped her hips and smiled at her.

"It smells great! What did you cook?" Her eyes were dancing as usual, and my heart calmed with her mood.

"Rice, Brussel sprouts, and I'm marinating some steaks, if you'd like."

"Yes! I would like!" She gripped my head and kissed me. "We need to celebrate!"

She pulled back, and I raised my eyebrows.

"For why?" I asked playfully.

"Because you are looking at the new VP of Sales for the company!"

"Dude!" I pitched forward and smiled in delight, clutching at her back.

"Yep!"

"Omigawd!"

"Yeah!" She kissed me again, and I flipped her to lay her down on the couch.

"That is amazing, darling!" I looked at her. "I'm so proud of you!"

"I did it! What you said! There was the new guy and he was going to take my job. They were going to create a new position for me, but I said I wanted the empty VP job." As she spoke, she drew little swirls on my bare bicep.

My eyes widened. She was taking too long to continue.

"Well, they left me hanging for a couple of hours, then called me back to the main office and—they gave me the position!"

"Ahh!" I screamed and pecked her face with kisses.

"Yeah! I've been signing documents all afternoon, and they congratulated me as if it was really their idea, whatever... But I got it!"

"Dude!"

"Dude!" she exulted. "But I think you're right..."

"Huh?"

"I think I need to change something. About my career..."

"Yeah! Sure!"

"I don't know what yet but, I think something."

I nodded.

"For now though, I think we're good!" She grinned.

"All right, then!" I smiled widely at her. "How did you want to celebrate?" I waggled my eyebrows at her and she laughed.

"Well, to start, make those lovely ribeyes you know how to make, please." She pressed up to kiss me and nudged me to flip us over.

"Sure thing!"

She got up and sashayed away. I watched her as she walked to our bedroom.

I grinned as I brought the griddle out and uncorked our most expensive champagne.

She sauntered back in wearing her pjs. I handed her a glass.

"To new enterprises!" I exclaimed.

"New enterprises and kicking ass!" she added.

"Kicking ass!" I assented, clinking her flute with mine. I pecked her lips quickly and went to plate our dinner.

She told me all about the encounter with the CEO, the CFO, and the new director that was going to take her place. She was such a boss.

"What are your new responsibilities then?"

"I have some ideas about restructuring the regional teams, and I want to see Charles say no to the new shipping system now!"

I grinned at her. "Awesome! It's about time, darling."

She hummed and sipped at her champagne. "It's a little daunting. I'm not going to lie."

"You've practically been doing the job for at least a year. Now you have the title to go with it."

"And the paycheck!"

"Woohoo!"

I looked at her warmly. She smiled back, her cheeks popping up pink and round.

"I'm so proud of you, baby."

"Thanks, Mor. We really are taking over the world, huh?" Her eyes sparkled.

"You bet your sweet ass, we are!"

I held my hand up and she high-fived me, giggling. I stood up and cleared the dishes, giving her a quick peck on her hairline.

As I loaded the dishwasher, a thought occurred. "Maybe we can go out this weekend to dinner with Amy and them to celebrate."

"We are celebrating tonight too though, right?"

I shot a wicked smile at her over my shoulder. She was lounging in her armchair, working on her fourth glass of champagne.

"Yes, darling. You're the boss."

"I'm the BOSS!" she shouted excitedly.

I chuckled as I took her empty flute from her to load it, too.

I came back and scooped her in my arms while she squealed.

I set her down on our bed and took her socks and bottoms off. She took her shirt off and let her hair loose from the hair band. I stripped quickly, too, and kissed the tops of her thighs.

"Let me enjoy you today, love. A little slow worship, please?"

"Yes, please!"

I grabbed the speaker remote and put on my mix of songs for just that occasion. I'd been thinking about having a slow, sensual night and I couldn't think of a better time than that night to worship her body. The low voices of the choir followed the movement of my mouth over her hot skin.

I translated a line of the song, here and there, since her Spanish wasn't that great.

"Every time I touch you, the ground shakes and the heavens light up."

I gripped her soft hips and dug the pads of my fingers in. She ran her hands up my sides, squeezing a breast.

"I come to life when you touch me."

"How do you come up with this stuff, Mor?" She grinned at me.

"I wish I could take credit, but it's what the song is saying."

"Oh! You play it all the time. I didn't know what it said."

I leaned down to kiss her bellybutton, wafting hot breath around her pelvis. I ran my lips around her belly while I gripped her sides. Her back arched in arousal and she dug her fingers in my hair. I rubbed myself along her front and mouthed at her breasts.

"Climbing the glowing firmament of your body is a religious experience."

I sucked her nipple in my mouth and bit down lightly. She arched violently and cried out, squirming her pelvis under me.

"Holy fuck!"

"Yep, Holy fuck." I grinned as I blew on her nipple.

I made love to her breasts, stoking the fire in my own chest. I dragged my lips up her chest and licked her hot neck, smelling the scent there. She wrapped her arms around me and pushed my head harder into her.

Her hair tickled my nose, and I thought of her hair getting horribly tangled in our writhing even as I rendered her a muddled mess, too.

I bit her neck, and she moaned, bucking her hips and getting no relief. Sealing my mouth over hers, I squeezed my arms between her back and the mattress, tangling my legs with hers. My thigh dug into her center. We were entwined together as close as physically possible.

She kissed me back, licking my lip here and there.

"A kiss from your mouth deserves a hallelujah."

Her eyes danced, and she surged up to kiss me again. I bit the very edge of her lip, and she rolled us over with unusual strength.

She straddled me and flipped her hair to one side as she leaned down to kiss me again, touching my breast. She hovered over my mouth and whispered into my lips.

"Mor? I'm going to need you to stop talking now and fuck me."

"Yes, Miss Kinsey."

I grabbed her wrists and flipped us back over as she struggled against me, giggling. I won and put her on her back again.

I pushed her pelvis into the mattress with both hands and shifted down. Opening her legs, I immediately dove in to her wet center. She gripped my head and arched her back again, groaning in relief.

I snaked my palms around from her ass, over the crease of her legs and thighs, to touch her breasts. My tongue laved at her lips and I sucked in a little bit, suctioning up slowly just shy of her clit, then did the same to the other side.

"Ugh! Mor, please!"

I licked her clit and she jolted. Rubbing the flat of my tongue back and forth over the stiffening nub, I breathed in through my nose in a sharp huff. She smelled divine—sweet and sharp.

Her nipples were tall and hard from my attention, and I strummed them back and forth with my fingers. She bucked up and down under me. I had to pin her pelvis down with one hand to keep pleasuring her.

As she started to get close, I pulled at her nipple, stretching it up lightly, and sucked her clit in my mouth, keeping her on a knife's edge away from her climax.

She keened and pushed her hips into my mouth in a sustained, tense arc. She placed a warm hand over mine at her pelvis, and I gripped it as we both pressed down.

"I'm—oh—yes! I'm coming!" She vibrated under me in her orgasm, then slowly relaxed each muscle one by one. I let her nipple go with a tiny last twist, making her cry out.

Pressing my tongue firmly on her whole clit, I felt the strong pulse of blood as she came down.

She panted as she came back to her body. I leaned up to massage her pelvis with both hands.

"Ohh... That was good!"

I stood up and put on my fitted boxers, fixing Liam Neeson in the slot and a vibrating bullet at my clit.

She was looking at me with hooded eyes, and as I approached with the lube bottle and remote for the bullet, she held her hand out. I went to squirt lube in it, but she shook her head.

"No, the remote."

I hesitated.

"Mor, give me the remote. You can never figure it out and then you get angry."

"Okay." I was still scared she was going to torture me, but it was true: I was usually too far gone to figure it out.

I handed it to her. She flipped over, wagging her ass back and forth.

I caressed her smooth bottom and squeezed. She moaned. Leaning down, I bit at the soft skin of her globes. She rolled back and forth. Opening her cheeks, I licked from her clit all the way up to her hole, rimming it roughly.

She clawed at the covers, and I felt the bullet start to vibrate lowly at my clit.

"Oh, that feels good," I muttered as I kissed up her back. It was low enough to keep my climax at bay for a while. I took the cock in my hand as I reached for the lube, coating the dildo, then her entrance with its slickened head.

She paused in her gyrating when she felt the head at her entrance. When I slipped in, she moaned. I pressed my front flush to her and pulled her hair aside to kiss the back of her neck.

I bit at the skin of her shoulder blades and moved my hips into her, ever-so-slowly.

She tossed her hair to the side and craned her head back as she groaned. I kissed her quickly, and we panted in each other's mouth as I humped her.

She lolled her head down and enjoyed the friction in her pussy for a while. I leaned back to grab at her ass and hips and drove in harder.

"Yes! Like that!"

I could feel her squeeze the dildo now and then because it got harder to thrust. She was amping up her own pleasure, and whenever she squeezed it, it pressed the bullet harshly into my clit, too, making my hips falter and buck.

She raised the setting on the bullet and I moved my hips faster in response. She dropped her head on her pillow. Her wrist was bent at a weird angle as she held the remote.

I reached under her to frig her clit, and she moaned into the downy cotton.

I started shaking as I came, and it triggered her orgasm. The vibration slowly went down, and I thrust roughly a few more times as she dropped completely onto the mattress.

I panted into her neck. My heart was pounding.

She nudged at me and turned me on my back. She let Liam slip out of her pussy and turned around, straddling me and putting it back in.

She pushed her beautiful ruby hair back with her hands and started moving her hips. My palms moved up her thighs, then up her front, to roll each nipple between my fingers.

"You're gorgeous, Suzie."

She placed her palms on either side of me and moved her hips faster.

I reached between us to strum her clit. Her hips gyrated roughly. Then they faltered and slowed down, so I shifted my legs and pushed up into her. We were slowly moving higher up when she convulsed on top of me, bringing her weight down fully over my body. I still pumped my hips a bit to bring her down; my fingers were squished between us.

"Oh, geez!" she groaned in satisfaction. "Good celebration."

I smiled and squeezed my arm out to caress her back and hold her tightly in a slippery embrace.

"You can do anything you want, Suz," "If you want to rule the world, you can."

She just hummed, still lost in her post-orgasmic bliss. Kissing my neck, she finally rolled off, shuddering as Liam left her pussy.

I gripped her hand tightly and kissed her knuckles before standing up to clean everything.

I went to go brush my teeth. She came in after me, grabbing her toothbrush too. I made space for her at the sink. She eyed me as she brushed, both of us still starkers.

We were working up to a giggle as we brushed, and I opened my mouth wide, showing all the froth in my mouth and shouting out.

"Blegh!"

She smiled widely and copied me.

"BLEGH!"

I stifled a giggle and went to rinse my mouth.

She did the same. I grabbed her and kissed her, tasting the frosty mint that burned my nostrils.

We settled in for bed. She started her nightly routine of a million and one lotions: face, eyes, neck, feet, and god knows what else.

"I'm still kind of wired," she said offhandedly while I checked my phone for texts.

"Okay, want a tea, or more sexy times?"

She chuckled as she slathered her neck in the expensive lotion.

"Can you keep telling me the story of when we first got together?"

"I thought you were telling it to me."

"Well, but the next part is when you broke up with Joey, right? That's all you."

I sighed.

"You don't have to..." she continued cautiously.

"I don't mind—not really. I just feel a little guilty for how passive I was during that time. I should have ended it with Joey long before I actually did."

"There's no use in worrying about 'ifs and buts,'" she said succinctly.

I waggled my head and frowned. "True. But I have trouble admitting to messing up so hard, I guess."

She twisted around to look at me. "You're not the same person you were back then, right?"

The look on my face was doubtful, and she raised her eyebrows, nodding her head slowly as she forced me to nod too with a harsh grip on my chin.

I smiled.

"Say it."

"Say what?"

"Say you're a better person than you once were."

"I'm a better person than I was before."

"Now say it like you mean it."

"I've improved my personality and am nicer and kinder and have stronger convictions."

"Good! Now say 'Suzie is the sexiest and most bestest human being in the whole world and I worship the ground she walks on.'"

Our eye contact was nearing a sort of peak, and I grinned at her.

"I think all the power is going to your head, babe."

She scoffed, then started to put lotion on her feet.

"Well?"

"Oh, right! Let's see. So I still had to tell Joey I didn't want to move in with her, and was agonizing over how to say it so she wouldn't break up with me."

She hummed.

"Friday rolled into Saturday, and we were planning on spending the weekend together. She was trying so damn hard to show me that we'd be good living together, I guess."

************************

I woke up on the very edge of the bed and jolted as I almost fell off. Joey's bare back glowed in the sunshine. Her gorgeous dark hair hid her face from me.

I leaned over to kiss her shoulder and then her neck as I pushed her hair away.

She groaned, refusing to wake up. I got up to go make coffee and lounge in her living room a bit.

As I sipped my coffee and read a little on my phone, she walked in in her orange silk robe and served herself coffee. She sat down on the couch, putting her bare legs on my lap as her robe rode up.

"Morning, Mo."

"Morning, darling!"

I touched her calves and admired their natural sheen as my thumbs pressed in.

"What should we do today?" she asked through a giant yawn.

"Hm. Go to the movies? Go to downtown? Ooh! Have sex all day?"

She chuckled. "That's what we did yesterday evening."

I waggled my head, conceding she was right.

"Let's go have brunch with Reg and Kyle!" she said excitedly.

"Okay." I smiled placidly.

"Great! Let me call them!"

She jumped up to call our friends. I heard her making plans to brunch at a new place.

We were out and headed to the brunch place in downtown in no time.

I pulled up to the parking lot and my heart dropped when I saw it was a vegan place. Damn it! I'm not even going to have eggs today.

We saw Reg and Kyle speaking with the hostess and approached them.

"Hi! Darlings! We were just telling the hostess how we'd like to be seated outside instead! It's such a nice day!" Reggie kissed Joey's cheek, then mine.

I looked at the line and lamented the wait to find a seat. I looked at Kyle; he looked equally as put out. I grinned at him, and he came over to hug me.

"Fucking hell," he whispered in my ear.

I leaned back and clasped his forearm.

"Samesiez!" I winked at him.

He took my arm and led me to a bench.

"Tell me, Mo. How is that lovely Jesse of yours?"

I patted his huge forearm as I answered the question he always asked about my best friend.

"Still super straight, I'm afraid."

"Darn! Because I'd leave Reginald in a second if I knew your Jesse was available."

"I heard that!" Reg called from the front of the restaurant. "I'd leave you for him too, babe!"

We laughed as he and Joey went back to their conversation.

"How are things, really?" he asked softly, leaning in close to my head.

"She asked me to move in," I whispered.

He gasped silently. "And?"

"Well..."

He hummed in understanding, and I grimaced.

"You've gotta tell her, babe."

"How, though?"

"You're not ready, and you don't see it going anywhere."

I grimaced again.

"I know." He patted my hand softly.

"TABLE FOR HEARTSWORTH?" The hostess shouted out.

"Thanks Kyle," I said simply. He put a palm on my back as we stood, following Joey and Reg.

We had a nice brunch. I ordered brioche French toast that was amazing, if one could forget it didn't have eggs. Kyle and I bonded yet again over our snobby partners when they were complaining about the temperature of the food to the poor waitress.

Kyle had an awesome collection of Legos he'd bought over the years, and my favorite memories of them were building whatever expensive set he'd bought recently and drinking cocktails with him.

Joey thought it was juvenile.

"So I started writing a little bit," I stated when Jo left to the restroom.

Kyle gasped.

"Yeah. It's really slow, but I think I have the newest plot point—"

Joey's phone dinged and I automatically brushed the cloth napkin off it.

"Yeah, so—I'm struggling with the next pa—"

The message was visible on the screen and my brain stopped.

It read: MEL: hi baby when are you free? I cant stop touching myself and i need you...

It was followed by a picture.

"Moriah? What is it?" Kyle's voice sounded really far away.

"Uh." I clicked on the picture. I knew her passcode, so I punched it in.

It was a nude of a really pretty girl in her bathroom.

"Mo? Come on." Kyle said louder.

"She's—um..." I frowned.

Joey came back from the restroom.

"Damn! The pancake bites aren't here yet? Geez!" She looked around for the waitress, wanting to complain again.

"What's going on?" She finally picked up on the stale mood at the table and I looked at her with her phone held limply in my hand.