World Domination

Story Info
Further flashback to Mor and Joey’s relationship.
11.7k words
4.92
4k
8

Part 15 of the 18 part series

Updated 08/22/2023
Created 01/17/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What should we do today?" I asked her quietly.

"The same thing we do every day. Try and take over the world."

I looked up, and she was still reading, turning the page. My mouth turned up on one side. She was endlessly adorable.

"No, I mean for sexy times."

"Oh." She closed her book and set it on the table next to her armchair. She was draped over it with her legs dangling over the side. Her comfy socks were misshapen; one halfway off and the other rolled down below her ankle, over her heel.

"You have sexy ankles." I admired the bone where it jutted out.

She spluttered out a laugh, covering her mouth, but that didn't stop it from turning into a full-on belly laugh. It took her a few moments to get back in control of herself.

I tapped a finger on my knee that was crossed over my other leg while she finished recovering.

She leaned forward to take off one fluffy sock and then the other, wiggling her feet back and forth. Her toenails were painted a bright electric blue.

"Is this doing anything for you?"

I chuckled. "Yeah, so hot!"

She giggled.

"You haven't answered me. What do you want to do tonight?"

"Ooh! Can we try out our new leather outfit? That might be fun."

"Sure! I love you in leather."

"Oh. I thought you were going to wear it."

We frowned at each other.

"Erm. Why would I be the domme?" I trod carefully.

"Well, you're 'Daddy.' You're already good at it."

"This is different though. I don't think I can hit you with the riding crop."

"What? You slap my ass all the time! And I want it!" She whined with a pout. "Plus, if you don't like that, then why would I do it to you, then?"

"Because I want it."

She stared at me.

"Oh, I see your point! Hm. I don't know. I just thought you'd like the role since I'm already so whipped."

"I think I'm more whipped..."

"Agree to disagree," I said with a raised eyebrow. "Okay, rock, paper, scissors then?"

"Okay!" Her eyes glittered in amusement and we leaned towards each other, gearing up to play.

"Rock-"

"Paper-"

"Scissors-"

"Shoot!"

We both drew paper and repeated the motions.

I drew rock and she drew scissors.

"Yes! You're it!"

"Best two out of three!"

"Nope! Sorry, baby girl! You're dominating tonight."

She huffed out and leaned back in defeat,

"Aw. I'll do it next time, babe. We can take turns."

"Okay!"

I checked my watch; it was getting late. I got up and stretched, going to wipe off the counters and put away the spices we'd used for dinner.

She got up to load the dishwasher, but started scrolling on her phone in the middle of loading it. I did a quick visual sweep of the kitchen and my eyes zoned in on her ass, wiggling back and forth.

I snuck up behind her and pressed my hips to hers.

She gasped a tiny alto "oh" of surprise.

I pushed her hair to one side and mouthed at her neck, licking at the space behind her ear, and she shuddered in my arms. I ran my palms from her hips to her breasts under her shirt, holding the supple skin.

Gripping a breast firmly, I ran my other hand down, pressing on her pelvis and dipping under her waistband. I bit at her neck and ran my middle and ring fingers back and forth over her center, feeling the heat between her lips.

"Oh, fuck! Yeah." She moaned wantonly as her hips moved back and forth with the movement of my hand.

I rubbed at a nipple in slow circles and played with her clit. As soon as both started to become erect, I pinched them lightly and she pitched forward, gasping in a keening voice.

"You're in charge today, darling," "I'm going to need you to be confident, rough, to use me... Do you understand?"

"Holy—omi—ugh!" She moaned as she humped my fingers.

"I said, do you understand?" I husked in her ear, enunciating each word.

"Yes! God! Yes! Fine!" She cried out. I felt her juices drip between my fingers.

"Good! Time to come now."

I moved my hand faster and dragged my teeth over her neck. Her hips moved back and forth, and I pressed mine into her butt, stimulating my center.

"Come for me, darling. Let me make you feel good in my arms before you take control, please."

"Jesus, Mor!"

"I want to make you feel good."

"Yes! YES! Oh, fuck!"

She spasmed in my arms. I slowed down my hand, pressing in firmly. My hips were still humping her ass, and they sped up as I pressed her into the lip of the counter.

"Wait, Mor!" She shoved us off the counter and pushed me away. "You said I'm in charge today?"

"Yep! You have complete control." I leaned against the island and gripped the cold marble behind me.

"So then I tell you when you can come, okay?"

"Yes..." My arousal spiked and I wracked my brain trying to settle on what to call her. I didn't think either of us were ready for Mistress. "... Miss Kinsey."

She raised an eyebrow at that.

"Good?" I questioned quickly.

"Yes. That will work. Take out the trash. Then we'll get started."

I gulped and jumped up to obey. The ringing confidence in her voice was hot. As I took the trash out and threw it down the chute, I thought I wouldn't mind cleaning the whole damn house if she kept using that voice through the whole day. It would be hot.

I went back inside and locked up, finding her in the bedroom with just the bottoms of the leather rig on. She was struggling with the straps at her side, and I watched as she tried to figure it out.

"I think you accidentally went into these loops here. It's supposed to go on the right side."

She put her hands on mine, stilling them, and looked at me while she bit her lip.

"What, babe?"

"I'm—kind of nervous..."

"There's no need to be, darling. I love when you fuck me, or when you demand something from me. It's really hot."

She looked to the side, thinking. I took her chin to bring her gaze back.

"Listen, do you like when we're tender?"

"Yes."

"Do you like when we're starving for each other and can't wait to rip each other's clothes off?"

"Fuck, yes," she breathed out, kissing me quickly.

"Do you like it when I'm a little rough with you?"

"Yes! Like earlier in the kitchen? When you take me like that..."

"Yeah, and I love it when you tell me what to do. I only ever want to please you, and you want to make me feel good, too. So we trust each other, right?"

"Yeah, okay..."

"Plus, who cares if the tone isn't perfect? This is our first time trying this out. It's okay if it's silly or we don't know what we're doing. It's just us, right?"

She smiled at me, but then frowned. "Should we have a 'slow down' word?" she asked worriedly.

"I think we should have a 'speed up' word! I have a feeling you're going to edge me today." I smirked at her while I clutched her tightly, the errant straps digging into my front. "But let's see, apples are red... so maybe 'lemon'? For 'slow down?'"

"Okay! 'Lemon' for slow down."

"Cool. Take it off again, please?"

She pushed the bottoms down and stepped out of them.

"Did you want the fish nets?"

"Oops, yes! I forgot."

I went to grab the package, tearing it open and asked her if she wanted me to put them on for her.

"Sure!" She leaned back on her elbows, and I looked at her naked form.

"So, ask me..." I stared her down.

"Oh!" She gulped. "Um. Put them on me—what do I call you?"

"I don't know. 'Girl? Moriah?'" I complied and knelt at the foot of the bed to roll them up her legs.

"Put them on me, girl! Oh, I'm sorry, no. I'm not comfortable with that. I'll just say 'Moriah.'"

"Works for me!" I mouthed at the skin between the holes of the fishnet.

"Keep going," she said with more confidence. I kept rolling up the hose to reach her hips. She lifted her hips, and I stretched the material up to her bellybutton.

I knelt on the floor to fix the rig and made two distinct places for her legs.

She put her feet where I said and held onto my shoulders for stability. I ran the harness up her legs as I stood and pulled at the leather panties a bit to give her some stimulation.

"Keep going, Moriah. Finish dressing me."

Fuck, this is hot. I struggled to maintain the same slow pace, despite my heightening arousal. I dutifully kept strapping her in the rig, hiding her breasts in a leather bra and fixing the straps so they hung in loops on either side of her hips. She touched my arms as I worked, not paying attention to my movements at all, except to get herself hot. I rolled my eyes as I stepped behind her.

I just wanted to give her nice memories of being confident and in control before she faced her work the next day. She was a badass who deserved everyone's unwavering obedience, and whatever happened in the upper management shuffle the next day, I wanted her to keep in the forefront of her mind that she was powerful, spectacular, and sexy.

I tightened the straps that draped over her shoulders and grabbed the leather jacket and cap it came with, slipping them on her.

"May I put your shoes on?" I stood in front of her and she smiled tenderly at me. She was proving to be really bad at domming so far.

"Yes."

I went to find the strappy heels I liked on her. She leaned back on her palms on the bed as I slipped them on, zipping them on at the back.

"Okay! I think that's all..."

She stood up and grabbed the leather riding crop. I looked her over and dug out the reddest lipstick she had from her vanity.

She stood in front of the full length mirror and admired the outfit. I stood behind her and held up the lipstick.

"May I?"

She turned around and grinned wickedly.

"May I what?" She rose one eyebrow.

"May I please put some lipstick on you, Miss Kinsey?"

She leaned forward and opened her lips.

I rubbed the lipstick on her as she looked at the planes of my face. I dug a knuckle in her mouth when I was done; she closed her mouth around it, and it left a streak of lipstick on my finger.

She turned back to look at the mirror and her eyes widened.

"Damn, you look sexy!" I gushed.

She made eye contact with me in the mirror and turned as she raised the leather riding crop.

She raised my chin with the crop and I gulped.

"This feels good..."

"Yeah! You're so fucking hot!"

She slapped my cheek lightly with the flat side of the crop.

"Strip, Moriah."

I took off my clothes as she circled me, snapping the crop on her palm.

I stood naked in front of her and waited for instructions.

"Lie down on the bed."

I laid spread-eagle on the bed and heard her open the nightstand.

"Put this on." She threw a blindfold at my chest. I put it on, turning my sight pitch black.

"You don't move until I tell you to move, got it?"

"Yes, Miss Kinsey."

"Good girl."

I assumed the blindfold helped give her some confidence, so she could move around freely. The anticipation was delicious for me.

I felt the riding crop graze my collarbones and slide down my sternum. It reached my pubic bone, and it took all my willpower to not twitch my hips. My center was throbbing, though.

"So lovely," she muttered quietly, touching my thighs with the flat end.

She struck me on a thigh and I cried out, moaning in the next second.

She ran the crop on the inside of my thighs and slapped my bare pubic bone. My hips jolted up in arousal.

"Fuck! You're good at this!" I shuddered out.

"Want more?"

"Yes!"

"Beg."

"Please, Miss Kinsey, give me more." I huffed out in arousal.

"Good."

She stimulated my pubic bone some more, then slapped it again.

I felt her hot breath on my nipple and desperately wanted her mouth on me. In my mind's eye, I pictured her ruby lips hovering over my breast. I gulped down my need to move up into her mouth; my spine shook with the restraint.

She licked once over the nub and placed the flat end of the crop over it.

"Fuck." The base of my brain buzzed.

She rubbed at my nipple with the leather, stimulating it. I felt the slap there, suddenly, and cried out.

She played with my nipples, strumming them back and forth with the edge of the crop. I swam in the moment as she slapped me here and there. My center was starting to gush.

The crop ran down my front again and touched the inside of my thighs.

I felt the bed depress on my side and heard a click. My chest felt so hot.

Her knees pressed down on either side of me, and she lifted my shoulders to put a pillow under them. I heard a rip. She sat her butt down on my chest.

I smelled the musk, feeling her heat waft over my chin, and opened my mouth. She pressed her center on my mouth and I started licking and pressing my tongue into her hot pussy.

"Like that, Moriah," she moaned as she moved her hips up and down.

I still wasn't allowed to touch yet. My hands twitched as I kept them at my sides. After a dizzying period of wetness and moaning, I heard some buckles come undone and the thump of her jacket on the side of the bed. I sucked in her inner lips and drove my tongue into her pussy, licking at her walls.

I exulted in the sensuality of the moment.

She tore my blindfold off, and I blinked in the low lights coming in from the window. She was above me with bare breasts and just her leather cap on; the panties were unbuckled from the bottom and she'd ridden them up higher to expose her center. The fishnets were torn haphazardly at her pussy.

"Geez! You're breathtaking," I huffed out reverently. "Please!" I didn't know what I was asking for—just more her.

She pressed her pussy on my mouth again and I continued my desperate worship.

"Touch me," she said in the same ringing voice as before.

My hands shot up and clutched at her breasts and belly. I ran my hands over her, caressing, like it was the sweetest thing I've ever touched. Even if I had gold bars in my hands, it wouldn't have compared to the heat and the softness of her body.

She was at an angle with her palms on my thighs, and I touched her nipples as my mouth moved over her. Her butt moved back and forth over my chest. I looked at the black leather of her straps and the fishnets around her hips.

Fucking hell...

She angled her hips to make me touch her clit; I sucked the rock-hard nub in my mouth. Her spine shook and she pitched forward, gripping the wooden headboard over my head and trying desperately to keep her hips still so I wouldn't lose my pace.

I hummed my enjoyment loudly, and she groaned.

"Harder," she commanded.

I sucked her in a tiny bit harder and pressed my tongue in to flick her glans.

"Yes! YES! Ohhh—holy shit!" She gripped the sides of my head to her as she convulsed. I couldn't breathe for a second. My head swam in the moment; I felt like I'd drunk a little too much. My head was spinning.

She collapsed on her back over my lower body, between my legs, and twitched in her orgasm. I panted as I came back to my senses, the purple swirls in my eyes fluttering away. Her legs were still on either side of me; I kissed her calves tenderly.

"Jesus, Mor..."

"You're so powerful, darling." I bit at the skin of her calf. "So sexy." I licked, soothing over it with my tongue. "You did amazing!"

Her breathing became more regular. She stood up beside the bed to finish taking off the leather rig.

She crawled over me and kissed me. Leaning up on her palms, she looked straight in my eyes. "You liked that?" she questioned forcefully.

"So much!" I enthused as I wiggled my hips.

"Hmm. Me, too. That was fun!" She leaned up to claim my lips again.

"Babe?"

She hummed as she licked the side of my mouth.

"I need to come now, please?" I finished as a question.

"Oh, yeah!" She bit at my collarbone. My hips bucked up. She kissed my belly tenderly and shifted down. "You made me feel so good, Moriah. Now it's my turn!" She grinned over my pussy. My head thunked down in arousal.

Her hot tongue moved straight up my center, and her palms pressed on the inside of my thighs to spread my legs.

An electric shock radiated straight up my spine and rendered my pelvis absolutely useless.

I was still feeling submissive, so I didn't grab at her head. I grabbed at the covers on the bed instead and tried to keep still.

As I'd imagined, she was taking her time, alternating between my clit and the inside of my thighs.

I took a deep breath whenever I thought I couldn't take it anymore. She squeezed her hands over my front during her ministrations.

"I'm—oh man—I'm getting close," I squeaked out.

"Come for me," she panted as she doubled down on my clit and pinched a nipple.

My hips rolled up and down, and the lovely wave of my orgasm approached slowly. She brought me down just as slowly.

I panted and flopped down on the mattress, my heart pounding.

"Baby, you're so good at that, too. Oh my god."

She sidled up next to me and laid her naked body half on me. I scratched between her shoulder blades as I got control of my body again.

"Aw, geez!" I huffed out.

"Mor? Are you still speechless?"

I groaned out an unintelligible mumble. It echoed the feeling that began somewhere in my spine and shook through my chest.

She giggled.

I grabbed at an ass cheek and ran my finger into her crack. "One more?"

"I'd like to... but it's late. I should sleep before tomorrow."

"Okay." My fingers left her ass. "Tea?"

"Sure!" She flopped on her back. Her flushed chest was so enticing.

I gave her a quick peck and went to go fix a sleepy time tea with chamomile and honey.

I came back with the mug and she was already under the covers.

"Here."

She sat up, and I handed her the warm mug.

I quickly picked up the debris of our lovemaking and tossed some clothes in the hamper. I went to brush my teeth, and she was already dozing off..

I slid in under the covers, and she latched on to me. I felt her hot breath at my chest and smelled the sweet tea as I breathed deeply.

I didn't know what to say to make her feel better about the next day, but she gripped my hip, and I clutched her in my arms as I kissed her hairline. Maybe that was enough.

——

The next day she was very quiet. I gave her her space and hovered in the kitchen while she got ready. I was panicking for her, but kept breathing, and was determined to be a support for whatever she needed.

I made my breakfast and some coffee. I fixated on my lovely espresso machine, leaning to look at the liquid as it pressed through the basket of the portafilter in heavy drops.

It fell into the ceramic mug, thickly, and the steamer wand hissed loudly as I prepped the milk frothing part.

As I was doing that, she strode in behind me and ran her hand across the small of my back. I thumped the frothing pitcher against the counter and poured it into the thick ceramic mug with all my attention, scrunching my eyebrows in concentration.

I grinned to myself as I made a moderately fine leaf in the crema. I looked around, and saw her looking at me from a seat at the island.

"Hi!"

"Hi! Breakfast?"

"Sure! I made a cheese omelette with spinach and espresso."

She grinned widely and stretched her hands out, asking for it.

I smiled and served her, adding an extra sprig of dill, like I NEVER do for myself, just because it looks nice.

"Thank you, babe!" She dug in.

I put her favorite hot sauce next to her. "You're very welcome, darling!"

I didn't comment on how rare it was that she had a real breakfast instead of her green juice. I just started to whip up a new omelette and put some butter in the pan again.

"Want me to drop you off today?"

"Sure! Thank you!"

"Okay, call me when you wanna leave. I can pick you up, too."

"Thank you, Moriah."

I looked in her eyes, and my spine tingled. Her gaze shot lava down my back as I remembered the night before.

I smirked to myself as I made my omelette and replied, "Any time, Miss Kinsey." I glanced up. She smiled wickedly as she put a forkful of cheesy omelette in her mouth.