World Domination

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That is not what I had in mind," I growled.

We were still naked. Her hair fanned out under her as I loomed over her body.

"What did you have in mind then?" she teased.

"Making love to you on a beach somewhere and showing you off as my divine muse to the stuffy literary world."

"Hopefully not at the same time."

I waggled my eyebrows at her and leaned down to claim her soft lips. I ran the tip of my tongue across her lips, and she shivered at the sensation.

Her hands cradled my neck warmly when I let them go, and I could feel my center heating up again.

"Of course I'll go with you, Mor! Someone has to keep you from murdering poor Sully."

I scoffed. "Yeah, 'poor Sully' indeed."

"Sex on the beach sounds lovely, too." She sighed as she scratched at the nape of my neck.

I kissed her and danced my tongue with hers. It shot electricity down my spine, making my clit throb. I wanted her mouth on me.

I pulled her shoulder as I rolled over. She got the hint as she sucked in a tiny bit of skin at my neck. I squirmed under her and she touched my nipple teasingly.

Her kisses drew lower, and she worshipped my body like I had enjoyed her earlier. She liked biting roughly because she knew it got me hot. I moaned when her sharp teeth dug into my skin.

The pain from her bite at my hip had my arousal flowing. I bit my lip as I waited for her mouth to touch my clit, which was screaming for attention.

She licked at my engorged lips slowly. I heard a ringing in my ears as I fought to restrain myself from grabbing her head and leading her to where I needed it to be.

She bit at a lip, and I cried out. The pain radiated throughout my pelvis and shot back to land as a buzzing sensation on my clit.

"God, you're sexy!" I groaned out.

She hummed as she finally touched my nub. My toes curled. I opened my legs to give her more space, and she dragged her nails along the inside of my thighs.

I laid my hands on her silky hair and felt her head bob as her hot tongue touched me.

"Pull my hair," she muttered in between licks. I almost didn't hear her.

I grabbed two fistfuls of her red waves and pulled up. She rewarded me with a deep moan, and by sucking my clit in her mouth. I relaxed my fingers and soothed her scalp. I repeated the cycle all over her head, and we moved together as we chased my climax.

"Ugh! Your mouth is magic." My lower body tensed as I felt the coil tighten. My focus centered on the point of contact between her tongue and my glans as I exploded with electric spasms.

"Fuck." I flopped down and she slowed, slurping up my juices. She climbed up my body again with soft kisses. I nudged her to flip her over. I kneeled between her legs and smiled at her mussed-up hair. "I did a number on your hair, sorry!"

"It felt good." She ran her hands down her sides. I touched her pelvis, opening her lips and running two fingers along her clit.

I slipped my middle and ring fingers in her and leaned to capture a kiss as I fucked her. She moaned and huffed out through her nose as I attacked her mouth, hardly letting her breath.

I drove my hips into the hand at her center. We ground into each other furiously. Her nails clawed at my sweaty back, and her sounds rose in pitch as she tensed in anticipation of the rolling wave about to crash into her.

After a few more rough thrusts, she squeezed my fingers with her walls and my hips with her thighs. I stopped kissing her, and she sucked in giant gulps of air.

I squeezed her center one last time and pulled out of her. The come was dribbling down her crack, and I leaned down to lick it up. She screamed and pushed my head away, but I persisted and cleaned up the excess juices.

"Apples, Mor!" She said our safe word, and I immediately stopped.

"Couldn't resist." I grinned at her, and she rolled her eyes, bringing me down again for sweet, chaste pecks.

I looked in her dancing eyes. Like the most intriguing book in the world, I never got tired of reading them. Each sparkle was a new feeling that didn't have a word in the English language, and I was addicted.

"Let's keep taking over the world? Together?" My eyes were on fire, too.

"Bring it on," she whispered dangerously as she flipped us over.