World of Free Use Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Danny was getting close. He wanted to fuck Jess longer, but when he slowed his pace a bit, she told him to fuck her faster or harder. Soon he couldn't take it. He opened his mouth to warn her, then closed it. He wanted to have a little fun with her. He slammed his cock into her with all the force he could muster. As Jessica cried out, Danny shot his cum into her pussy. Her cry turned into a gasp as she felt the cum fill her. It felt amazing having his load go into her with no warning. She had a small orgasm from the act. As they both slowed down, they laid side by side on the riverbank. They both looked at each other. Danny realized that he hadn't kissed her yet. The moment his hand touched the back of her head, she knew what he was going to do. Their lips met, their tongues explored, and their mouths were locked together for several minutes before they got up to return to the campsite.

When they returned to camp, they had their swimwear in their hands. His parents and hers watched the naked teenagers walk back into camp. The smell of sex was on them and Danny's cum was leaking from Jess's pussy. The parents all smiled or nodded in approval or said some comment about how sexy they looked. They may not always get along, but one thing Danny and Jessica did well with each other was fucking. During the that week-long trip, the two fucked like rabbits during the day and shared one of their beds at night. They continued this tradition over the next few years.

The last of these camping trips had been six years ago. Both Danny and Jessica had grown up, gotten carrier jobs, and moved out of family houses. They had kept up on social media, but Danny hadn't seen Jessica in person in almost four years and hadn't fucked her since before that. Danny knew who he wanted to fuck next: Jessica. He left a comment on her new Facebook profile picture that started a conversation on Messenger about catching up. The two of them decided to go to a movie together and to get drinks after.

Danny and Jessica met up the Saturday at the end of Danny's first week as a professor in this world. Jessica wore a black cropped tube top that showed off her stomach and a black and red skirt that only went about halfway down her thighs. A thin choker was around her neck, and he could tell that her nipples were pierced through her top. It didn't take Danny long to find out she also wore a black thong under her skirt. Danny wanted to bend her over right there on her front porch, but instead he complemented her attire.

At the movies, they decided to see the new Avengers movie, Black Widow. During the movie there would inevitable be a scene with Scarlett Johansson nude. There was in every MCU movie that had her in it. In Iron Man 2, she had a lesbian scene with Pepper Potts. In Avengers, she and Hawkeye had sex after she freed him from mind control. Captain America the Winter Soldier and Civil War both had scenes with Nat doing oral with Steve Rogers, although he didn't fuck her pussy till Infinity War. Age of Ultron had her being groped nude by the Hulk as part of her lullaby, and Bruce Banner fucked her in the shower for good measure. Infinity War also had a short sexual scene between the Black Widow and the Scarlet Witch. Finally, in Endgame, she was eaten out by Steve right before Scott Lang arrived, Captain America had sex with her one last time just before suiting up to travel through time, and she gave Hawkeye a long kiss goodbye before her sacrifice.

Danny waited patiently for Black Widow's inevitable nude scene in her own movie. It happened near the end of the movie with her fighting naked. Jessica's skirt was already hiked up and Danny's hand was on her thigh. He pulled his dick out of his pants when the nude scene came on. Most men and women in the theatre were pulling down their pants too. Jess had her thong around her knees. People started jerking off themselves or their partners. One couple was already fucking reverse cowgirl. When Jessica looked over to Danny she saw him stroking his dick, but he was looking at her not at Scarlett Johansson. Danny could tell that act turned her on. She was rubbing her pussy while keeping eyes locked with him. She reached out and took his cock from him. Jess stroked him gently, then leaned down and kissed his cock. She didn't suck it. Instead, she got him worked up by teasing a few wet kisses up and down his shaft, and one on the tip. Danny played with her tits through her top while she was leaned over and reached for her pussy when she straightened back up. On the screen the nude scene and the fight were over. The movie was wrapping up. As Danny inserted a finger into her wet cunt, the credits started.

Everyone knew what to expect from a marvel movie these days and most waited for the post-credit's scene. Jess leaned in to whisper in his ear, "We are skipping drinks. Take me back to your place. Put me on your bed. And fuck me."

Danny stood immediately, putting his dick away. Jess also rose, her thong back in place. They started to leave for the lobby when Danny stopped her. He pulled down her skirt and thong. "I want everyone in that lobby to know that you belong to me tonight," he told her. Jess left the theatre in only her tube top with Danny following behind her holding her skirt and thong.

Sure enough, a kid tried to stop them in the lobby. He was maybe a year past losing his innocence. The boy asked Jess to ride him. Danny stepped in between them before she could say anything. "Sorry, kid," he said. "This pussy is mine tonight. You'll have to find another wet cunt to satisfy your needs." The kid walked off, but he kept glancing back at Jess's naked ass swaying as she started walking again.

The moment they were in the truck, Jess grabbed his face and pulled him in for a long kiss. "Feel my pussy," she murmured before locking their mouths in another kiss. Jess was soaked down there. Danny slipped a finger in her hole with complete ease. As she moaned into his mouth, he also put thumb on clit. "Fuck!" she muttered as she broke the kiss again.

"Not yet, babe," Danny said with a smirk. "I have to put you on my bed."

"Then get driving," she told him sitting back in her seat. His hand reluctantly removed from her sex.

Danny put it in drive and sped off. Before they even left the parking lot, Jess was fingering herself. She caught his glances. "When you told that boy that my pussy belongs to you, it got me so worked up. Showing me off, claiming ownership of me, seeing how much that boy wanted me and couldn't have me. It had me so turned on, I almost told you to just fuck me right there on the lobby floor. And I expected you to take me when you felt how wet I was."

"And I will take your wet cunt, but you are going to be fucked on my bed with your ass in the air begging for me."

Jess sucked in her breath. Danny couldn't remember ever seeing her so excited, except maybe the first time Danny's father fucked her while she sucked Danny's cock. He was glad he only lived eight minutes from the theatre. If it was much further, he would have pulled over and fucked Jess on the side of the rode.

When they did make it to Danny's house. They both went in naked. Her tube top had been discarded during the drive and joined her skirt and thong in the back seat. Only her choker remained on. His shirt had come off a couple minutes after they left the theatre and his other clothes were lost while they were waiting on the garage door to open.

Jess jumped onto Danny's bed on hands and knees. Her ass slowly shook back and forth, waiting and anticipating. Danny didn't thrust into her yet. He wanted to tease her a bit first. After so much sex in public with eyes watching, it felt strange to be with a beautiful woman in the privacy of his home. After so much fast paced sex through the excitement of free use, it was odd to go slow and deliberate. He took hold of her ass cheeks. He pushed her forward. She understood what he wanted and laid flat on her belly. Danny gave Jess's ass a pinch, then leaned in.

Danny hovered over Jess. His hard dick touched the crack of her ass causing her to give out murmur of wanting. He kissed the back of her left shoulder for a few seconds then moved his way up her neck. Murmurs turned into sighs and moans. Next, he nibbled at her left ear lobe. A wet kiss on her cheek followed. He kissed her lips, but as his tongue pushed, she denied him entry into her mouth. Her little revenge for him not just fucking her like she wanted. He was leaned in so close at this point that his member now touched parallel along her back, pressed that way by their close bodies.

Danny straightened, rubbing his hands along her back and letting his fingernails lightly scratch her back. Another sigh from Jess. When he returned to her ass, he gave one cheek a squeeze then a slap. He followed it up by spanking her other cheek. His left hand took hold of her hip and lifted her back to her hands and knees. Her right ass cheek received another spank. "Damn it. Stop teasing me and--"

What Danny did cut her words off in surprise. He flipped Jess over onto her back and immediately dove in for another kiss. This time she opened her mouth for him. Once again, she got back at him for not doing what she wanted; this time by biting his lip as they broke their kiss. It wasn't enough to draw blood, but it was enough for Danny to take the hint that she didn't want any more games. He again took hold of her hip with one hand. The other hand took hold of his dick. He rubbed his hardness against her lower pussy lips as she looked into his eyes. Danny placed his cock's tip against her lower lips, then let go of it. As his cock started to thrust into her, his now free hand took hold of one of her tits and his eyes didn't break from hers.

He slowly built up speed as he pumped into Jessica's pussy. Her body responded in all the right ways. Her moans cut through the air like music to his ears. Her pink slit was slippery wet as he rhythmically fucked her. Had he not already cum earlier that day, he wouldn't have lasted long inside her. Danny wanted nothing but Jessica. He needed nothing but her lips and her cunt. He continued to fuck her at a faster pace as his hands explored her body. He didn't know how long he had been inside her before she told him to lay on his back. A moment later, she was impaling herself onto his cock. She road him with a need for his meat. A need that caused moans to fill her mouth and her back to arch back. She twisted and bounced on his cock never wanting the sensation of his member inside her to stop. All great feelings must come to an end, though. After several minutes of intense fucking and an orgasm that rocked her body, she felt his dick start to pulse. There was nowhere she would rather have him shoot his load. He could see the lust in her eyes. His cock tensed and finished deep into her. Jessica finally slowed down as Danny's seed coated the inside of her pussy.

They rested beside one another falling asleep at some point. When Danny woke in the morning and put on boxers, he went into his kitchen to make her breakfast. Jessica came out of the bedroom just as the waffles were ready. She was wearing one of his flannel shirts and nothing else. As Jessica wolfed down the last of her breakfast, Danny couldn't contain himself any longer. He beckoned her up out of her seat and sat her down on his lap. It wasn't long before he was inside her again. And not long after that until she was bent over the table in doggystyle. Danny and Jessica both knew as they lusted and fucked again that this would not be the last time they hooked up. Danny decided to shoot his load across her chest this time. As Jessica went to his shower to clean herself up, Danny eagerly followed. He once again reflected on his old life and how much he loved his new one of free use.

12