All Comments on 'World of Ranicke 02'

by maxd01

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
redlion75redlion75over 10 years ago

too bad i was kind of hoping him and sorrel would become a couple,but if they are into sharing til mated it wouldnt work

maxd01maxd01over 10 years agoAuthor
@Redlion

Actually till they settle down they can play the field all they want. Once settled down then they remain monogomous. I did mention this at some point. Not sure how long this story is going to take but at some point he will be drawn to someone... Not mentioning who...

drmrbludrmrbluover 10 years ago
Adventures aplenty

This new story line is every bit as good to spend time reading and enjoying in my opinion. You have really gotten into the culture and way of life for a structured yet primitive life style. I do not mean backward so much as an unmechanized way of living off of the environment to be self sustaining. Please let the story grow and go on for a few more chapters, it's quite well written and enjoyable to explore. Thanks for sharing and doing a right good job of editing as well.

maxd01maxd01over 10 years agoAuthor
Next chapter

Just submitted chapter 3. Hope it will be posted in less than a week or so. Hope everyone enjoys it as well.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Spelling and Grammar

Drag, dragging, dragged! "Drug" is NOT a tense - past, present or future - of Drag.

Drug, Drugging, drugged are all about medicating someone!

Also, comesurate is not a word, it is commensurate - you should at least use a spelling checker and dictionary if you continue to write...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
WHY!?

Why is Jim such a little bitch!? He seriously needs to sack up A LOT!! I'm a real soldier and I find his behavior and mind set pathetic. He wouldn't last a single day in the real world military with a pussy ass attitude like that.

MontanosMontanosover 9 years ago
Interesting concepts

Understanding that this is an unedited story, I won't comment on all the little ... irritations hahahaha! :)

One of the anons rudely said something about "Jim being a little bitch". With respects, I tend to agree that Jim is a deeply emasculated individual. I don't find him compelling as a man at all.

I like the world, not because of the promiscuity though, being a hot blooded man, I can enjoy it, but because Sorrel (spelling) did bed another male while Jim was elsewhere. It brought home to me that there wasn't any special changes when it came to intimacy. Jim was just another human in the tribe. It also helped cement the blase attitude of "the chief' about his daughter's bed sports. It wasn't an issue because ... it really ISN'T an issue in the thematic story sense. It made events more believable and solid.

One line that I admire is "... it bothered me but I wasn't offended..." That is a VERY interesting line to say. I felt uncomfortable but didn't feel offended. It provides a tentative bridge between our usually prudish culture and the tribal liberalism displayed in the tale.

Powerful and very important concept.

Montanos

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Very enjoyable read. Jim has flaws like real people and is not the perfect super soldier that is regularily written in fantasy land.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous