Wormholes - Endless Possibility Ch. 03

Story Info
Will and Fiona make new friends.
16.2k words
4.69
2.6k
3

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 03/18/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mmcix
mmcix
174 Followers

Will heard Konstantin's babbling only as a distant roar in his ears. Eventually, the inept management avatar vanished back into whatever empty white room he presumably lived in. Will noticed Fiona had reacquired her tablet, and took it from her. He carefully read all the outputs of their previous wormhole session. Fiona snatched it back, read them too, and it took only a few minutes to agree on an attempt to re-open the wormhole as it was before. They double- and triple-checked the settings, and initialised. The wormhole opened, and Will ran his quantum sensor through the air just beyond the event horizon, where a Will and Fiona worked with their backs to the newly-opened wormhole. It came back with a world ID of 266. Will slumped for a moment, and shut the wormhole down. Fiona checked the settings again, and found no difference between the wormhole they had arrived in and the wormhole they had just opened. She gritted her teeth, and tried once more, revealing a Will and Fiona lost in one another's embrace. Will checked the readouts. 502. They reset. Again. 356, in an empty room. They stared at one another miserably.

They heard the distant sounds of an approaching couple, happily discussing whatever idle thoughts crossed their mind. Will and Fiona were in no mood to meet a new pair of counterparts. They pushed themselves into the new, empty room, and closed the wormhole behind them, losing another ring on the other side of the wormhole. Will slouched into a chair, head in his hands, while Fiona paced wildly. She soon stopped, took a deep breath, and pulled out her tablet. She hammered a few buttons, stretched out a ring from her pocket, dragged Will to his feet, and pressed to engage a wormhole. As it opened, she stepped through, dragging Will behind her. He scanned the air as an incredulous Will, sitting alone, looked on. 742. Fiona drew out another ring from her pocket, and just as quickly engaged again. Will followed her, and scanning the air above a panting Will and Fiona on the floor, found an ID of 309. They tried again, 984. The world most-unlike their own they had ever seen. They couldn't see the difference beyond a thin layer of dust in the room as they let the wormhole close behind them, and opened a new one immediately. ID 1240. Will felt his stomach lurch. They seemed to be getting further from home. Fiona saw the number, took a deep breath, and quickly opened a new ring, stepping through and beckoning Will to follow. He did, finding a world ID of 3648. Will put his hand up to still Fiona, but she had already set her tablet down. She turned to him.

'We keep getting further and further from our home Will'.

'I know. I don't know why. In our tests we never even came close to a world this different'. As he said this, the thought struck him that they had no idea how this world differed from their own. 'I think we need to be careful. In two ways. No, three. First, no more new worlds unless this one is dangerous in some way'.

'Agreed'.

'Second, we need to find out if this world is dangerous. The further we get from home, the more different the worlds are, and the more unpredictably everyone will behave'.

'Double agreed'.

'Thirdly, and most importantly. On the way here, you went through first, by more than a few seconds. We can't get home, but at least we're together. We might never find a way home, or it might take decades. I don't want to lose you. Please, promise me you won't do that again. We go through together from now on'.

Fiona nodded gravely. 'I didn't think of that. Together...' She trailed off. Will heard a 'but' bouncing down from the aether to become reality.

'What is it?'

'If we do get separated Will, I want you to go home. Our home, the real home. You know the maths, we'll never find each other stumbling through the worlds alone. We have a meeting place, and it's world zero'.

Will felt his body grow heavy at the thought of wandering for years looking for his Fiona, but he could see the logic. 'Agreed'.

'And if that happens, you should probably fuck as many Fionas as you can. Because once we get home, we're not going anywhere ever again'.

'You can say that again'.

'Oh? Can't wait to fuck those Fionas can you? Maybe I should throw myself into another world right now, and let you have your fun'. Will saw the teasing glint in her eye.

'If you did that, it would be because you wanted them all to yourself, you egomaniac'. He paused for a moment. 'If we really did get separated, would you fuck some Wills?'

'I think I'd rather hold out for a Fiona with a dick. I'm a one-Will woman'.

Will couldn't quite tell if she was joking or not, and was about to ask further, when the door to the office shot open. A giggling Fiona backed in, and turned to face them, coffee in hand. Her laughter was cut short as she saw them. From behind her, a pair of brown eyes framed in long dark hair peered over her shoulder. 'Who-' This Fiona moved her gaze from Will to the original Fiona, and the words died on her lips. The woman behind her sat down hard on the floor, and Fiona-3648 whirled to tend to her. Will became aware of his Fiona tugging on his sleeve. He looked to her to see a manic grin on her face, mouth open, shaking with excitement. She tried to speak, but clearly couldn't form the words. Instead, she looked to Will, then to the woman sitting by the other Fiona. Then back to Will. Then back to the strangely-familiar looking woman. Her grin only intensified at Will's confusion. He turned to look at the dark-haired woman on the floor, and heard the other Fiona speaking to her.

'Willa, are you all right? Do you need some water?' Fiona squawked beside him, clutching his shirt in her hands.

'Willa'. Realisation dawned on Will, just in time for Fiona to practically explode in delight. In a torrent, she burst out who they were, how they had discovered travelling between worlds, and, deflating only slightly, how they were now lost. Fiona-3648 and Willa listened, rapt. Will found himself watching with almost clinical detachment as they discussed their story, most of it having become automatic as they encountered Wills and Fionas before. His Fiona was taking the lead, as always. His counterpart, Willa, was watching and listening keenly, though the conversation flowed mostly between Fionas. He found his gaze kept returning to her. He couldn't see too much of himself in her, but based on Fiona's reaction, it must be there. He watched her gnaw on her lip as she listened. He realised that he did exactly this as he thought, and that he found it absolutely adorable. He lost himself for a moment, wondering if this was how Fiona felt when she saw herself, or if she was purely driven by the kink. He had never thought of himself as attractive, so why was this version of himself so compelling? He forced himself to look away, and saw a familiar sight.

'So you're telling me that with a wormhole ring like this,' Fiona-3648 said, pulling a ring from her pocket, 'we could visit other worlds?'

Fiona could barely suppress a grin, and Will shook his head, already seeing how the next few minutes would play out. 'Yes, a ring like this', she said, as she snatched it from her double's hand, 'will do just fine. In fact, let me set it up now!'

Fiona-3648 reddened, and Will almost felt sorry for her, before realising that she, as a Fiona, would want this just as much as his own did. 'Well, not that exact ring'.

'Why not this. Exact. Ring'. Fiona pressed the button on the side to activate the ring, and was met with a bare slit. Will kept his eyes on Fiona-3648, waiting for the tell-tale shudder when his Fiona planted a kiss on her most sensitive spot, and saw nothing. Instead, a high squeak came from just beside her, as Willa jumped in shock. Fiona for her part seemed taken aback. 'I'm sorry! I thought this was me! I mean you!' She thrust the ring back at her counterpart, who mumbled back.

'No that's the other ring'. She turned to face Willa. 'Are you ok babe?'

Willa nodded. 'It felt like you. But maybe. Ask next time?'

'Next time?' Fiona-3648 said. He could see the same sparkle in her eye as he saw in Fiona's, and almost felt disoriented seeing such a moment from the outside. 'You can't wait for her to get her tongue back on you, can you?'

Willa sputtered in protest, not quite as adapted to Fiona's teasing as Will was. Fiona-3648 calmed her with a soft kiss. Will watched their lips meeting and felt himself stir. He looked to Fiona, who was actually licking her lips in anticipation. He felt the need to step in and protect Willa. 'We're sorry to have burst in on you like this. And we're sorry to have to ask but, do you know if there's somewhere we can go, here? Like we said, we don't want to move worlds again'.

Fiona-3648 thought for a moment, and looked to Willa. They shared a wordless instant, and she nodded before speaking. 'You can stay in our spare bedroom. Going anywhere else might be fine for Will, but Fiona could cause problems for me. Let's go, before anyone turns up here'.

She activated another wormhole from her pocket, revealing a very familiar looking apartment. The four travelled through, leaving the empty office behind them.

* * *

That evening they shared takeout and their life stories. Both Fionas lined up well, and the differences between Will and Willa were minor, where they were not very obvious. The Fionas stood them beside one another to compare them. Beyond a subtle similarity in the face and hair, Will thought they seemed quite distinct, though his Fiona insisted Willa's cute mousy face really was a match to his. Willa was slim and short to Will's above-average height, her long dark hair the same shade as Will's, her voice high in pitch, even for a woman, while Will's was low. There was still something there though, an almost sibling familiarity, though they had both established they were only children. After being lined up and examined from all angles, Will gave Willa a quick hug and apologised for his fiancée's probing, while Willa did the same for hers. Dismissing the pleasant feeling of Willa pressed against him, Will eventually got around to the question he was most curious about.

'So, I guess we're both into women?'

Willa blushed, and shrugged as she sat beside Fiona-3648. 'I'm into woman. There was something, the second I saw Fiona, that nearly knocked me flat. She didn't even know I existed for a bit, but once she really saw me, well. That was that'. Willa and Fiona-3648 shared a tender smile and clasped hands as they sat next to each other. Will couldn't help smiling himself. Their stories were so similar, apart from Willa being a woman. Naturally, the similarity in taste extended to work, and they spent the rest of the night discussing wormholes.

As the night drew on, the couples drew closer. Will noticed Fiona-3648 stroking Willa's arm, and when he spoke to Fiona for a moment, he looked back to see them sharing a soft, tender kiss. He didn't have to look at Fiona to know this would ignite a fire within her, and took action quickly.

'We'll head to bed. We know where the spare room is. Thank you, again, for having us here. We really appreciate it. We'll try to move on as soon as we can'.

'Don't worry about it Will', said Fiona-3648. 'It's like having Willa's big brother come to stay. Isn't it Willa?' Will noticed the other Fiona squeeze Willa's hip gently, and decided to make good his escape. Still not meeting Fiona's eyes, he pulled her to her feet, bade their hosts goodnight, and practically dragged her to their room.

Without saying anything, Fiona was on him. Like a woman possessed, she tore at his clothes. 'Careful!' he said. 'I don't have any more now!'

'If you're not undressed in three seconds I'm ripping off everything you have'. This last was muffled as she pulled off her own clothes. Will matched her pace, and in moments, they were writhing together on the bed. No foreplay, Will drove straight into her, and she screamed into his shoulder. He thrust within her, finding a middle ground between holding it together and giving in to wild abandon. He kissed the side of her neck, as she moaned. 'Will, ah, oh, Will, ah'.

'Are you saying Will? Or Willa?'

Fiona panted wordlessly with each thrust. 'I don't know. I'm too horny'.

Will lifted himself further, slowing his thrusts but pushing harder, and drawing himself out more slowly, eliciting a soft, pleasured yelp from Fiona on every stroke. 'Are you sure? Because I think you desperately want to make cute little Willa cum on your tongue'. Will felt Fiona clench down hard on his thrusting cock, and knew he had hit the mark. 'Or do you want both of us? Do you want to eat her out while I fuck you? Should I call her in right now and you can finish what you started earlier?'

This drove Fiona into a frenzy. Her fingernails tore into his back as she urged him on, legs wrapped tightly around him, fucking herself back at him. 'I want...' She said, descending into voiceless panting'.

'What do you want?'

'I want you to fuck her. We both want you to fuck her. Did you see the other me. Looking at you. Looking at her. She wants you to fuck her. Are you going to fuck her for me Will?'

Will was torn from the vision of the goddess below him, breasts heaving, skin shimmering in the faint light of the moon, and instead saw his cute female alter-ego. He imagined her face scrunched up as she came hard on his cock, and couldn't hold back any longer. 'Oh fuck, yes, I'll do it'.

Fiona pulled him down, mashing her mouth into his, and they came hard, together. Will collapsed off her, dripping with sweat. He couldn't remember the last time they had been so intense together, and that was remarkable, because they were always eager. He looked to Fiona. 'Do you really want me to fuck her?'

'I absolutely want you to fuck her babe. Other Fiona wants it. Willa wants it, and I think they might have some kinky incest fetish there too with that brother talk'.

'You think so? I've never had an incest fetish. But then I've never had a sister. I certainly never wanted to fuck my mother'.

'Doesn't matter. She probably read some incest porn and got the idea. Or, more likely, that lucky, kinky, red-headed bitch who's fucking her did'.

'Oh so you do want to fuck her!'

'Of course I want to fuck her Will! She's so cute! Is that okay?'

Will didn't even have to think about it, the images in his mind were stirring him back to full mast. 'Yes. Very okay. Please yes. As long as I'm watching'.

'Does big brother want to watch li'l sis get her pussy licked?'

Will felt uncomfortable for a moment, then decided to let Fiona have her fun. He was sure, now, that Fiona-3648 was the driving force behind any kink in the same vein on their side, too. 'I'd love to fill it up first'.

'God. You are so filthy'. Her hand worked under the sheets. Will buried a short laugh. He wondered, not for the first time, if all of Fiona's energy from trying to make it in the wormhole tech business had gone into becoming the kinkiest woman alive. He rolled over to pull her close, kissing her softly, when they both froze as they heard a noise. They looked at each other, and heard it again. A low moan, exactly like Fiona would make.

'They're fucking.' Fiona's face beamed delight. 'Do you think they heard us?'

'I think people in space heard us. They heard us on the sun. Are you asking "Do you think the hot sound of us fucking made them fuck"? Because I'm pretty sure they were going to anyway'.

Fiona said nothing, and strained herself upwards. She bent at the waist, and pushed one ear against the wall. Will watched the sheets slide from her body, revealing her full, hanging breasts. He cupped one idly, and heard another faint moan through the wall. 'Willa is eating her out!' She hissed.

'Oh really? You mean like this?' Will slid down to the foot of the bed, lay on his back, and slid himself back upwards. He took in the sight of Fiona's well-fucked sex for a moment, before pulling her hips down towards him. His positioning was perfect, and her clit landed directly on his tongue. She gasped, and put her hand over her mouth. Will slid his tongue lower, to her still slightly-distended lips, pushed just inside her, and slid back to her clit, lazily circling it. Fiona kept herself under control, and pushed her ear back to the wall. She must have enjoyed what she heard, or perhaps Will was simply doing a good job, because soon she was humping his face. Will heard her moan, and flicked his eyes up to see she was biting her hand. The moan was instead coming through the wall. The other Fiona was cumming, hard, and letting everyone know about it. His own Fiona peaked, and Will was rewarded with a small flood of her wetness. She slid down to sit just above his hips, and bent to give him a long slow kiss.

'Will and Willa share a talent I guess', she said.

'Maybe it's in the genes. We'll find ou-' Will was cut off by a much higher-pitched moan. Their eyes widened. It was Willa's turn to enjoy herself. Will found himself seated on the edge of the bed with his ear pressed against the wall, and Fiona, wasting no time, knelt between his legs. He was fully hard, leaking pre-cum, and Fiona lapped it up as he listened through the wall. He could hear Willa panting, moaning, and the occasional soft laugh in delight from the other Fiona as she worked her way over Willa's body. Will could only imagine the sight, and was having trouble holding back. Fiona slid her soft lips, up and down his shaft, pausing to flick her tongue at the underside of his head. He was just barely holding on, when he made out the words from the room beside them.

'Are you going to let him fuck you?' Fiona-3648's low voice asked.

'You just want his cum', Willa replied.

'I want you to have it first. Then I can do this'. The voice faded, and Willa's moans rose again in volume and pitch. Fiona could clearly hear them too, and sucked and stroked him faster. Willa practically screamed as she came, and Will followed her soon after, shooting rope after rope into Fiona's eager mouth. Will lay back on the bed, and heard a faint whump from the next room as the other couple did too. Within moments, the four of them were fast asleep.

* * *

The next day, they kept their carnal urges at bay, and set about the problem of finding a way home for Will and Fiona. The pair from this world were as clever as Will and Fiona themselves, and quickly came up to speed with the technology, but were stumped on the problem of directing the wormholes to a particular world. The Fionas put their heads together, and tried to formulate a plan of action, or to identify anyone in this world who could assist in the problem.

Will and Willa were left to hammer at the technology itself. Willa took particular interest in Will's quantum analyser.

'So this assigns a hash based on the quantum signature?'

'Something like that. It rolls a few metrics into one, and compares it to our starting world, which is baked into the device itself, as well as recorded in a few other devices. So don't worry about erasing it or resetting it'.

She flashed him a small smile. 'Good to know'. She plugged it into a more advanced computational array, and started to dive into the quantum spectra it used.

'It's mostly a gauge of difference. A bigger number means a more different world'.

'Sure, makes sense. You can't really use it for anything else anyway'.

'What do you mean? We've been using it to uniquely identify worlds and oh, shit'. He saw immediately from the figures on screen how useless that was. It had taken someone as keen as he was to see it. The worlds that gave a single number weren't unique. In fact, there could be an almost infinite amount. The only truly unique ID would be the hundreds of spectra the device recorded, which was far too big to put into a single number. The problem of getting home was even harder now. Will had wondered if they opened up tens of thousands of wormholes if they would reach it by chance, but it was clear now their original ideas of how variation between worlds worked was far more subtle than they had thought. 'So we could leave here, and somehow by chance find world 3648 again...'

mmcix
mmcix
174 Followers