Wormholes - Endless Possibility Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Will and Fiona shared a look, worried they had overstepped their bounds the night before.

'We can leave tonight if you want. We'd prefer to leave from the office, it lets us compare-'

'No I don't want you to leave! Really. I like having you here. We both do. I just want to know. We need to know. I can get extra food in, I can make sure the other room is well set up for you. And there are other things too. Literally. I've been calling you other-Fiona. That can't work forever. I don't want to suggest you change your name, but can we think of something else?'

Fiona thought for a moment. 'I've never had any other names. We don't even have middle names. We could call one of us "Evans" but it's a little cold isn't it? Did you ever have any nicknames?'

'No!' Shouted other-Fiona, as Willa shouted 'Yes! Fifi! FEEEE FEEEEEEEE!'

'It is forbidden! I have forbidden it!' shouted Fiona-3648.

'Why must you be like this Fifi', Willa asked, nuzzling her head into Fiona-3648's shoulder. 'It's such a cute name. And someone needs a new one'.

'It's a pet's name! I am a woman! A human woman!'

'What about just Fi?' Will asked.

'Why can't she be Fi?' Fiona-3648 retorted, pointing across the table.

'She isn't my Fifi. Only you are my Fifi', said Willa, clutching Fiona's arm. She was clearly exaggerating her love of the name, but there was something real in there too. A pet name from the past, maybe born out of a shared moment Will and Fiona had missed, or seen differently. Either way, they all could see that Willa had already won.

'Fine!' said Fi. 'Fine. But you are making it up to me later. All of you! But especially you'. These last words were directed to Willa with a smoulder in her eye that promised delightful retribution, which Willa seemed eager to enjoy.

'Okay, that's settled then', said Will. 'Willa, Fi, we still need your help. We aren't planning on staying here forever'. But why not? 'But before we risk moving to a new world, we need to solve three problems. First, we need to work out why we're getting further from our home world. We didn't before, so something has changed since we left. I'm calling this the drift problem'.

'Noted', said Fiona, scribbling on scrap paper.

'Secondly', Will continued, 'We might be travelling for a long time. We need to work out how to bring our wormhole rings with us. We can't rely on finding more'. Fiona noted this too.

'Thirdly, and most importantly, is the direction problem. We need to be able to target specific worlds based on their quantum signature. That means reading from the entangled state of the event horizon before initialising the wormhole. This alone would mean we don't need the other two. It would also mean, once we get home, if you like, we could come visit'.

'We should do that one first then', said Willa.

'Easier said than done', said Fi.

'The first two are probably easier', said Fiona.

'And the drift problem might help with the direction problem. Maybe. We should start there, but keep the direction problem in mind', Will said, with a nod towards Willa. 'Let's partner up and get started'.

'Willa, let's work together today', Fiona said quickly. Willa first looked to Fi, who nodded faintly. Clearly there was some hesitancy from the night before, but they were willing to work past it.

Will and Fi started the dreary task of crawling through the series of connections that brought them to their current world, while the other pair began to pore over the connection logic itself. Both pairs made little progress. Willa and Fiona fell to giggling, with Fiona clearly on a charm offensive. Will tried to engage Fi in conversation, but she seemed to shut him down, focusing instead on the work. By late afternoon, Will had grown tired of the frosty air between them, and suggested a walk to clear the air. Fi reluctantly agreed, and opened a wormhole to a park. Will recognised it as one he and Fiona visited in their home world, though perhaps some of the trees were a little different.

They passed through, and walked in silence for a while. Will tried to broach what he imagined was eating at Fi - his time with Willa. 'Do you regret pushing Willa and I together?'

Fi kept silent for a few more paces. Then she shook her head. 'No, we wanted it. All of us did. No sense in regretting it. But...'

'Are you worried about losing her?'

'Fiona and I had a talk last night while you were asleep. A very long talk. She told me how you feel. And I told her how I feel. So I that's gone now. Mostly'.

'Mostly?'

'Will, what was it like fucking her?'

'Willa? It was good. It was great. Actually, it was fantastic. It was physically as good as being with you. I mean. Fiona. Obviously emotionally it can't-'

'Yes emotions, we're all in love Will. We know. But what does it feel like to have your dick inside her?'

'Oh. Um. Nice? Warm?' He let out a short, confused laugh. 'It feels like total connection really. It's like a hug from the inside. But a hug that feels really, really fucking good'.

Fi fell into silence again for a time. She seemed to be struggling to voice something, and Will gave her the time she needed. He was unaccustomed to seeing this much indecision on a Fiona - they were so often the headstrong one in the pair. She found the words eventually. 'Willa loves me, completely. I know that. But I can't give her a dick. I watched her cum on you, it was insane. She doesn't hit those heights on my tongue, or fingers, or our toys. She's definitely gay, no matter what she says about only being gay for me. I've watched her checking out women, and seen her ignore almost all men. You seem to get a pass because of whatever weird similarity you share - if anything, she's not-gay for only one person. But she definitely loves women, and she also loves dick. And I can't give it to her'.

Will had once read that the best way to comfort someone with a problem was to listen, nod sympathetically, and convey that you understood. He took that advice and kicked it over the horizon. 'You could?'

'What do you mean Will?'

'Didn't you guys work on energy transfer? Limb transfer?'

'We swapped hands, and passed the work on a few months ago'.

'I see. The problem here is neither of you is possessed by the spirit that afflicts all penises. You didn't swap genitals did you?'

'N.. no. No. But I see where you're going. Are you going to give me your dick Will?'

'Steady on, we're in public!'

Fi flushed red, and for a moment Will almost forgot he wasn't with his fiancée. He stepped forward, leaning in for a kiss, before remembering who he was with. He pulled back just as Fi leaned in herself. They brushed off the awkward moment. 'I would like to lend you my dick'.

'That's very kind of you Will. Not many neighbours would offer a cup of dick in these hard times'.

'Hush. Do you want to fuck your fiancée with a cock or not?'

'I've never wanted anything more'.

'Then let's get to the office'.

* * *

A few minutes later, Will and Fi had cleared a space on the desks in her office. Will quickly reviewed their processes for limb transfer, and found them more or less in-line with his own. Out of curiosity, he ran a comparison on this world's Interspace tools, and found there had been several significant advances based on the work Willa and Fi had put to one side. He updated all the routines, and found almost no extra work was needed. Someone, somewhere, had found their kink and worked hard on it, ensuring all nerve connections could be transferred, or duplicated, correctly.

Will showed Fi how to apply the wormhole rings, after they first removed the rings that were paired with the one in their partners' pockets, wary that pushing active research-grade wormholes through one another could have disastrous consequences. He paused for a moment to take in her half-naked form, blouse pulled up, skirt flipped up, and panties on the floor. He caught her doing the same to him, and with a quick grin, activated the wormholes. There was an instant of numbness, and he looked down to see nothing where he normally expected a healthy looking penis. He reassured himself that all was in working order with a quick brush of Fi's lips, and felt the tingling of pleasure that came with it.

Fi for her part had grabbed her new cock and was stroking it to hardness. A bead of pre-cum formed on the head, and with a swipe she licked it from her hand. Will watched her stroke faster, harder, and knew she was lost in the sensations. He felt himself dampen, and idly rubbed the new clit between his legs as he watched her face contort in pleasure. She grabbed one of her breasts, first through her clothing, then underneath. Will stood behind her, wrapped one arm around her waist, and kissed her neck. She moaned loudly, hips bucking. He reached down to her hand, whipping back and forth, and took over. The sensation was just like jerking himself off, except he couldn't feel it. Fi's ass pushed back against him, and he had the odd sensation of needing to thrust against her, but having nothing to do it with. He was distracted by a particularly loud moan, as Fi came with a cock for the first time, spraying across the floor. She brought his hand to her lips, and sucked the last few drops of cum from him.

'Are you sure this is just a loan? I could really get used to this'.

'Short term loan. I want it back in perfect condition as soon as you're done'.

Fi nodded reluctantly, and pulled her clothes back on. Will noticed the obscene bulge in her crotch. 'We won't hide this for long. Are you going to surprise Willa?'

'I'm going to go home and fuck her silly, however I can. I strongly suspect she'll be distracted when we get there though'.

They opened a wormhole to the apartment, and the sounds that greeted them proved her true. They found Willa and Fiona wrapped tightly in a sixty-nine, Willa on top and facing away from them. Fiona noticed them come in, waved quietly, pointed to Willa and spread her soaked pussy invitingly, nodding at Will. Willa was too lost in her own feast to notice. Will dropped his pants and revealed he was no longer equipped for the task. While Fiona was distracted by the sight, Fi had ripped her clothes off, revealing Will's displaced, fully-hard cock ready and waiting. She wasted no time, kneeling and straddling Fiona's face. Will watched as she slipped the head of her cock up and down Willa's soaked slit.

'Oh Will! You're back!' called Willa, not looking up. 'Is Fifi with you? I want to eat Fiona out with her'.

'I have something different in mind tonight my love', said Fiona.

Willa realised the voice was coming from just above the cock about to enter her, and turned with a question on her face. It was answered quickly, as Fi slid herself in. Willa gasped, and watched her fiancée enter her over her shoulder, Fiona forgotten. Fiona tried to get her attention with a lick at her clit as Fi's hard cock slid into Willa, but the couple had eyes only for one another. Fiona slid out from beneath them, and Willa took the chance to lie flat on her back. Fi leaned over and planted a delicate kiss on her lover's mouth, quickly traced her way down to suckle on one pink nipple, and stood again for leverage. She re-entered Willa, who cried out in ecstasy, pulling her fiancée in with her legs. The two kissed deeply, Fi gently rocking her hips. Despite her earlier desires of rampant fucking, this was clearly tender lovemaking.

Fiona walked over to Will and sat next to him. 'Did you get a chance to fuck her?' she asked.

Will shook his head. 'We had a talk, and she was worried Willa would love my cock too much. I wanted to give her a solution'.

'You'll get it back right? That wasn't your cock to give', Fiona said with a wink.

'She knows it's coming back soon. I think she's enjoying it more than I'm enjoying having this'. He gestured at his crotch. Fiona reached out, but Will brushed her away. 'It's too strange for me. Remember when you had my cock? Wasn't that weird after a while?'

'It was. Fi certainly is enjoying it though. Maybe we should just enjoy the show'. Fi had picked up her pace, and while her strokes were awkward and unpractised, she more than made up for it with enthusiasm. The couple before them glistened with sweat, and showed no signs of slowing, though he was certain Willa had come more than once.

Watching, Will remembered the other functionality in the energy manipulation layer. He pressed the duplicate button, and was assailed by the sensation of his disembodied cock thrusting into the wonderful Willa. 'Oh fuck'.

Fiona looked at him, looked at the tablet, and gave him a playful slap on the arm. 'Can't you give them some privacy?'

'I'm just making sure she's looking after it! Besides, I see you fingering yourself and staring right at them'.

'I just happen to be looking there while thinking of a fond memory Will'.

'Oh? What memory is that?'

'Cumming on Willa's face a few minutes ago. And a few minutes before that, and a few before that...' She trailed off, eyes shut in pleasure. Will was carried along for the ride with Fi and Willa. He watched as Fi's thrusts became even more wild, and could feel her approaching the edge.

'She's gonna cum', he said.

'I'm gonna cum!' Fi said.

Will felt the thick strands of cum flying through his cock, and looked down again to find nothing except a wet patch on the chair where he sat. The feeling passed, and he looked up to see Fi and Willa completely lost in one another, kissing and whispering nothings. The sight of it made him happy, and he pulled Fiona in, long sated by her own hands, just to feel her close to him.

After a few minutes, Willa and Fi pulled apart. They both walked over to him and kissed him deeply. 'Thank you for the cock, Will', they said in unison.

'You are very welcome'.

'Can he have it back now?' Fiona asked. 'I would like to give it a long inspection to make sure it's all in one piece'.

'You don't want to check it now?'

'Well...' Fiona eyed the half-hard cock wobbling in front of her. 'Maybe a quick check'.

Will felt the delightful sensation of Fiona licking his cock from root to tip, paying special attention to the spot under the head. Fi and Will moaned in pleasure together, her reaching out a hand to his shoulder to hold herself steady. Fiona opened wide and sucked them most of the way down in a single swoop, pulling back and diving in again, deeper, until Will felt them hit the back of her throat. Fiona's assault was quickly becoming overwhelming; Will knew he needed to strike back. He slipped one hand down her back to her slit, just barely exposed as she leaned over. Fiona raised her hips slightly, and Will slammed his fingers into her, aiming directly for the spot he knew drove her wild. He slid back and forth, waggling his fingers, forcing her to hum in pleasure around his cock. Fi gasped, thrusting forward, as Will felt the cum boil from his balls into Fiona's eager mouth.

She pulled off, and gave Fi and Will a deep lingering kiss. 'Well done. Now give Will his cock back please'. Fi grudgingly agreed, and Will tapped the buttons on his tablet to safely disengage the wormholes. His cock popped back into place, and he felt complete. He saw Fi wistfully reach to her crotch, and look over at Willa, still lying in a daze. He brushed her arm, and pushed a few buttons on his tablet.

'I've just sent you some links on how the work you've done has been brought forward. Combined with some cloning and simulation tech... Well. I think you'll find it interesting'.

'Thanks, I'll check it later', Fi said, still looking at her empty crotch.

'I think you should read it now. Willa could use the time and-' he looked to the side, where Fiona was tugging on his arm with all her weight, pulling him towards their bedroom. 'I think we're needed elsewhere'.

Will gave in and let himself be dragged away. Before Fiona could claim him all for herself, he watched Fi's eyes widen as she read the documents he had sent. All thoughts of it were abandoned however, as Fiona spent the next hours riding him into a minor coma.

* * *

Will woke late the next day. Fiona lay next to him, a picture of angelic beauty swaddled in tangled sheets and flaming sex hair, her glasses crooked on her nose, still on her face from the night before. He pulled them off, rearranged the sheets to keep her warm, and padded into the kitchen, where Willa and Fi were deep in conversation.

'It's quick and revers-' Fi cut off as she saw him, and Willa's face turned from a kind of happy bewilderment to a blank mask.

'Good morning you two. Sleep well?'

'Barely morning', Willa said. 'We were kept awake by someone fucking the walls themselves. We had to drown it out by sitting on each other's faces. It was awful'.

'I'm sure it was terrible. I am so sorry. I will make sure it doesn't happen again for at least two, perhaps three, hours'.

'See that is does not', Willa said, with a pompous air and raised chin, before all three broke into grins.

'We need to focus on work today', Fi said. 'I have an appointment this evening-'.

'This evening?' exclaimed Willa.

'This evening. I already sent the samples off, just in case'. Fi paused, and after a moment Willa nodded and gave her a hug and kiss.

'Everything ok Fi?' said Fiona, who had just entered the room.

'Yes, nothing to worry about. Routine'.

'Okay, we should get some work done then', Fiona agreed.

They decided to work in a group of four on the drift problem, partly to combine efforts, partly to reduce the chances that the day would be pleasantly lost as they paired up for more physical pleasures. The first hours were again fruitless, but Fiona had the sense they were missing something. She asked Will to slowly walk them through the world connection logic he had built.

'Okay. World connection. First, initialise the wormhole ring from battery. Second, start drawing from vacuum energy, and disable battery. Nothing custom there, that's standard in all rings everywhere now. Third, set target co-ordinates for the same physical location the wormhole is in'.

'How does the wormhole get those co-ordinates?' as Fi.

'It's the default', Willa and Will said in chorus. They flashed each other a grin, before Will continued. 'Wormholes in normal space are defined by three-dimensional offsets, so we just leave it at zero. Okay. Next step. F- fourth? Fifth? Whatever. We run power into the wormhole generating logic of the ring. We Build the turbulent proto-event-horizon. It's a sea of entangled pairs, with a lot of stray entangled singlets. We pick a singlet that's close to the surroundings, and spread that entangled state to the whole event horizon. Then-'

'Hold on a second', Willa interjected. 'What do you mean you pick a singlet close to the surroundings?'

'There's a huge range of quantum states in the singlets. They don't match up exactly with the worlds we end up in, but they're related, somehow. Since we have to pick one, we pick one that has a similar... quantum state to...'. He trailed off, all four of them sharing excited looks. 'I think we have it', Will continued. 'But so we're all on the same page, we're basing the wormhole on the state of the surrounding air. In our world, we were always looking for signals close to home. In the new worlds, we've been looking for signals closer to that world. Once we drift away, we'll stay away'.

'So we just need to change what we're comparing the states to!' said Fi.

'Exactly. We could use one of us. Me and Fiona, I mean. That won't bring us home, we need more information and a method for targeting worlds for that. But it's a start. We can go home'. Fiona whooped with joy and leapt up to hold him. He held her just as fiercely. After a moment, they gave a soft kiss, and looked over to Willa and Fi. The other couple smiled, but Will noticed that Fi held Willa's hand tightly, and Willa had a tremble in her lips.