Wormholes - Endless Possibility Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Will looked at Fi, who was looking between Fiona and Willa.

'So you just came up with this yourself? To see how fun it would be? Totally independently of any other parties and totally not as an example to say, anyone else who might be on the fence about anal?'

'Will, those are too many big words and I am a simple woman as you well know'.

'You have two PhDs!'

'Will. Do you want to fuck me in the ass or not'.

'Well of course I do. Duh. Let's go'.

Will let Fiona drag him down the hallway. As he was pulled to his happy fate, he gave Fi a stage whisper, letting her know they would submit a report in full later that day.

He closed the door behind him, and saw Fiona had already ripped the light sundress she was wearing from her body, and was standing gloriously nude. Will rushed to kiss her, and between him struggling out of his clothes and devouring her face, he managed to get a question in.

'So Fi wants to fuck Willa in the ass?'

'Yep', Fiona said between heavy breaths. 'And Willa is scared. So I'm the test dummy'.

'I'm glad you're testing it with me'.

Fiona reached up to brush his face softly. 'Of course. You get all of me first. Fi can have your sloppy seconds'.

'How sweet. What a wonderful traditional couple we are'.

Fiona arched an eyebrow, and pulled a tube of lube from the bed that she must have hidden sometime before. 'This is going to be cool', she said, opening the top.

'Well of course it is I can't wai- AGH did you take that out of the fridge'. Fiona gave him a wry smile as she coated him thickly in the lubricant, before reaching behind her to smear it over her pink pucker. She lay back on the bed, and raised her knees to her chest. 'Please, be gentle. I've never even tried anything like it before'.

Will leaned over to kiss her gently. 'Of course. Just tell me if it's too much'. He pressed the head of his cock against her, and pushed. He slipped off, brushing against her lips. He tried again, and slipped once more. 'Is it in yet?' Fiona teased. He lined himself up again, pushed, and watched himself pop inside. Fiona let out a squeak, unusually highly pitched for her. 'All good?' Will asked after a moment, when Fiona's eyes had narrowed back to the size of dinner plates. 'Just. Slow. Move slow'.

Will pushed again, easing himself in half an inch, before pulling back until he could feel the head of his cock start to be pushed out. He moved in again, just barely deeper, and repeated easing himself out. Over what felt like an hour, but could only have been five minutes, he worked his way inside Fiona. She told him breathlessly to keep going, then to stop, then don't you dare pull out, then eventually, when he was fully seated, she asked him how it looked.

'It looks like my dick is in your ass', he said in wonder. The sight was bizarre, Fiona's lips open wide, leaking, showed how turned on she was. The feeling was different too. The tightness of her ring combined with the soft looseness beyond made an interesting contrast. He slid most of the way out, eliciting a moan from his fiancée. He leaned in to kiss her as he thrust into her again, and she moaned in his mouth. 'Does that feel good babe?' he asked. Fiona nodded. 'Weird, but good weird. I could get used to this'.

She started to work her hips against him. He thrust back against her, still without much force, easing himself into her, until he knew she was totally relaxed. He picked up the pace a little, and she groaned in appreciation, grabbing the bedsheets. 'Fuck me Will. Fuck my ass'. Will obliged, pushing hard into her, before reaching down to rub her clit in time with his thrusts. Her eyes shut tight and her body flushed deeply as she came, her asshole spasming on him, threatening to cut his cock off and feeling incredible at the same time. Will managed to ride it out, but quickly approached the point of no return. He slipped a finger into her vagina, and could feel himself thrusting. The slightly increased pressure caused Fiona's eyes to widen, and she came again, this time harder, her entire body shaking. Will couldn't hold back, and shot what felt like a pint of cum into her ass. He leaned in, bringing her back to earth with a soft kiss, before slowly withdrawing from her body.

A few minutes later, they lay cuddled together. 'So, what's the verdict?' Will asked.

'I'm not sure. It felt great and weird at the same time. I think I came with my ass, somehow'.

'Would you do it again?'

'Will, I am a scientist. We'll need to repeat this experiment hundreds of times over changing conditions. Maybe it will feel different on Thursdays. The only way to know is to check'.

'That's a good point my love', Will agreed sombrely. 'But I think we should let Fi and Willa know in the next, say, hour or so, instead of in twenty years'.

'I'll draft a preliminary report'.

Will couldn't help but smile. They basked in their comfortable post-coital warmth for a few more minutes, before getting dressed and heading back to Willa and Fi. As they approached, they could hear a tell-tale slapping.

'I didn't know it could be so good!' Willa shrieked. Fi bellowed that she was cumming, and the noises subsided.

Will and Fiona shared a knowing look, waited a few minutes, and joined them. Fi was sitting on the floor, and Willa was spread out on the table, still panting. 'Couldn't wait?' Fiona asked.

Willa looked embarrassed, but Fi was ready. 'Do you know how hot it is knowing you are in there getting your ass fucked? I think we held out for about three minutes'.

'Well, for what it's worth, I loved it', Fiona said. 'Willa?'

'Oh yeah it's great. I mean, I still want it normally, but maybe every once in a while. We can. You know. Explore'. He cheeks were blazingly, adorably red, somehow finding shame in talking about the act while completely fine with being loudly fucked on the kitchen table.

'Oh we're going to explore. We have something very fun planned for this evening, after the tests', Fi said. Her look to Fiona made it clear which "we" had done the planning. Will and Willa shared a look of hesitant excitement.

'Don't worry', Fiona said. 'It'll be amazing. Probably'.

'I am so reassured. Thank you. Do we have life insurance?' Will asked.

'Ha ha yes somewhere. Don't worry. We won't let you die. We have so many uses for you'.

Will gave a nervous chuckle, and pulled Fiona away to let Willa and Fi recover.

* * *

An hour of cleaning themselves, cleaning all the surfaces in the apartment, snacking and joking later, they were in the office, ready to test. Willa noted the unusual presence of a few wormhole rings they didn't remember setting up, but chalked it up to absentmindedness. They set to work.

The wormhole was placed in the standard location, all settings as they had been to reach this world. Will and Willa checked and double-checked the code, while Fi and Fiona ran through the checklist to get started, verifying their current world (3648), their home world (0), their expected upward range for a Willa or Fi-based wormhole (up to 5000), and the best case for a Will or Fiona-based wormhole (less than 1000).

They started the test with the air as a seed, opening, sensing, and closing the wormhole before they could even see anything. The readout was as expected - they had briefly been connected to world 4553A. They used Fi, and reached world 4931A. Willa gave them 3979A. The moment of truth arrived. They used Will as the seed, activated, scanned, and closed. Will could barely bring himself to look at the display, but when he did, a wave of relief washed over him. 937A. They tried again, to be certain. 847A. They tried with Fiona, 901A.

Willa's curiosity got the better of her. 'What do these worlds look like? I've never seen one'.

Will and Fiona shared a glance, and nodded to one another. Fiona pulled the wormhole to full size, and initialised it with herself as a seed. It sprang to life, revealing an office which was clearly in use by someone, but that someone wasn't there right now. Will noted the world was 856A, as Willa and Fi quickly started to catalogue the differences, careful not to lean over the event horizon, fearful of being stuck somewhere else. The pair chattered to one another excitedly, while Will and Fiona stood behind them like proud parents watching their children with a new toy. All four heard a clanging behind them, and turned to see what could have made the noise.

They saw Konstantin, stripped to the waist, facing away from them, mounting a pair of wormhole rings to a rail with a mixture of tape and rope. The four looked at each other with bemusement and a minor amount of surprise that they had been so distracted as to miss his presumably bombastic entrance. 'Konstantin?' Fi asked.

'Yes Dr. Evans?' He responded without turning around.

'What are you doing?'

'My requests here have fallen on deaf ears. I've decided to take matters into my own hands. How tough can it be?'

'I think an uhm. Giga-embiggener? Might be pretty tough without the right software. Why don't we-'

'Nonsense. It's a telescope. Built one when I was a boy. Just need two lenses. Push them close together and you get a huge magnification!' Konstantin was practically shouting by this point, and unfortunately, the eyes of the four were on him rather than what he was doing. He activated the wormhole rings, and started to bring them together.

'Konstantin no! There are no safeguards on these! Stop!' Willa screamed.

Too late, Konstantin brought the rings together. There was a blinding flash, and an arc of plasma ripped from the rings, through Konstantin, and tore out part of the ceiling. The walls burst into white-hot flames where the plasma touched, and it continued to whip around the room. Will stared at the evaporating motes that had been Konstantin, and watched the plasma arc scythe through the room towards them, as if in slow motion. He spun, charging into Fiona, pushing her into Willa and Fi, all three staring agog at the destruction. The four tumbled into the empty office in world 856A, as the wormhole winked out behind them.