Wormholes - Endless Possibility Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'So', said Fi. 'You'll be leaving soon?'

Will tried to make light of it. 'I'm sure you can't wait to be rid of us'. Willa's face crumpled, and Fi's look of fury told him he had made a mistake. Fiona put her hand on his shoulder, and with a none-too-gentle squeeze, told him to be quiet.

'We need to go home. We won't rush, but we can't stay forever. Will knows you're going to miss us. We're going to miss you, too'.

'Why not?' Fi asked.

'Why not what?'

'Why can't you stay forever?'

'This isn't our home'.

'But it could be. What keeps you in your home world? You haven't spoken to what's left of your family in years Will, and I know for a fact, Fiona, that you don't have anyone in that world you care about, other than Will. So what's keeping you there?' Fi sat back as she finished speaking, one arm around Willa, who was still on the brink of tears.

Will and Fiona looked at one another. Until now, the need to go home had been a given. Home was home. It was where they had built their lives, their careers. But their lives were really their life together, and their careers didn't matter as long as they could tinker with wormholes. Still, they were unsure.

'Do you know what you're really asking? How could we get jobs here? What about the people who know you? Wouldn't they ask about another Fiona and a strange man?'

'You can travel across all worlds, and you can't fake an ID? Will, come on. You could get a job at InterSpace in five minutes. They wouldn't even ask for an ID. But you don't need to. You can literally go anywhere and do anything. If we work together, we can target any world we like. We could find a world where people shit diamonds, and open up a line directly into our bank accounts'.

'Sounds unhygienic', Will murmured.

'Quiet!' Willa snapped. Will shrank further into himself, Fiona shrinking next to him.

Fi nodded at Willa, and continued. 'Your being here has improved the lives of all four of us, in around three days. Imagine what it could be like with more time'.

Will and Fiona shared a look of uncertainty. 'I don't know', Fiona said at last. 'We're in no rush to leave. Despite whatever jokes Will makes, he clearly loves... being here. And I love... being here. Too'.

'Do you?' Fi asked. She rose, crossed to Fiona, and sat next to her.

'I do'. Fiona replied. 'You've both become very important to me, even in such a short time. There's a connection here, and I don't want to break it'. She paused for a moment, sharing an uncertain look with Will. 'We'll think about it'.

Willa's mouth twitched at the corners, and Fi seemed satisfied. 'Can't ask more than that', she said. She checked the time, and announced she would have to leave in an hour. They got to work, hammering out the new connection logic for the modified world connections. They did some pre-checks, without fully initialising the wormhole, and could tell the rings were using Will's quantum signature as a seed. They applied this new logic to all their rings, before Fi had to leave.

As she pulled out a wormhole keyed for whatever clinic she needed to visit, Willa seemed to almost hop around urgently. Fi looked Fiona directly in the eye, and asked her to look after Willa. Fiona nodded back, wrapped Willa in a bear hug, and held her close as Fi left. Will let himself hang back, sensing that Willa needed a Fiona right now.

'What has you so on edge Willa?' Fiona asked.

Willa blushed deeply, and shook her head. 'I guess I just get nervous around doctors'.

'You are a doctor!'

'A real doctor with knives and needles!'

'Is Fi going for surgery?'

'No! Well. No. Not really'.

Not really? Will thought. What does that mean?

Fiona moved past it. She marched Willa to a chair, and told her to sit. She then stood behind her, and started to knead the muscles in her shoulder and neck. Will watched some of the tension ease from her almost as soon as Fiona's hands started their work; a few minutes later she was practically a puddle on the chair. Her head lolled back, and Fiona planted a soft kiss on her exposed neck. 'Want to tell me what's got you so tense?' She asked. Willa turned her head to Fiona, and whispered in her ear. From the angle, Will couldn't hear, but he could see Fiona's reaction. Her eyes widened, and he saw a slow smoulder begin in them. Fiona kissed Willa again, clearly with more passion. Will made to move forward, but Fiona made a low motion indicating he should keep back.

'Fi will be back soon then right?' Fiona asked. Willa nodded. Fiona kissed her neck again. Willa was wearing a loose top, low cut at the front, with a simple medium length skirt below. Fiona moved herself more to the front of Willa, and knelt to start kissing along her collarbone. Willa's head still lay back, and Will watched as she licked her lips. Fiona kissed further, pulling at Willa's shirt to reveal a mostly-bare shoulder, impeded only by a bra strap. She slid this down, and kissed back along the other collarbone, repeating the same process. Willa's shirt was loose enough that it slid down, revealing a dark bra, which Fiona quickly unclasped. The loose bra slumped forward, and Fiona's mouth drifted lower. Will couldn't quite see, but a low jolt and a heavy breath from Willa let him know that Fiona had found a nipple and was sucking gently.

Fiona's hands rested on both of Willa's knees, and began their slow creep upwards. Fiona leaned in, and as she did, Willa's legs spread slightly to accommodate her. Fiona's hands worked up and down Willa's thighs, inching ever higher on average, drawing pleased moans from Willa. Fiona continued to suckle at Willa's breasts, switching to the other, leaving a rosy wet nipple in her wake, firming in the cool air. Will watched, aware of the tightness in his pants, wondering if Fiona would call him forward to join in. She instead let her hands reach the end of her journey. Will could see under Willa's skirt, between her wide-spread legs, a strip of dark cotton, darker with wetness. He watched Fiona's thumbs brush over it, her fingers still wide-spread across the smooth expanse of Willa's thighs. Her thumbs brushed again, this time more firmly, drawing a quick, high exhalation from Willa.

Still gently stroking with her thumbs, Fiona leaned in and gave a slow wet kiss on Willa's inner thigh. She kissed again, higher, closer to Willa's panties. Again. Soon, she was kissing just next to Willa's mound. Willa's hips flexed, just barely, urging Fiona on. She would not be moved. She kissed again, and again on the other side. Fiona then pulled Willa's panties to the side, revealing her soaked, glistening sex. Fiona leaned in, letting Willa feel her hot breath, before kissing just beside Willa's prominent clit. Willa mewled with desire, and Fiona repeated the kiss on the other side. She kissed her way down Willa's lips, careful not to touch anywhere too sensitive.

Will heard a faint noise, the clack of a heel, and realised Fi had just arrived. Fiona carefully pulled Willa's panties back in place, and stood. For a moment, Willa looked at her, incredulous at the depth of the tease. 'She's ready', Fiona said to Fi, now standing behind Willa. Willa sprang up, a blur of motion, and kissed Fi deeply. 'She has been so mean'. She shook herself, and gave Fiona a once-over. Will could see no difference, she was dressed in the same blouse and pencil skirt she had left in, her hair and make-up were the same too.

'Did you?' Willa asked. Fi nodded. 'Is it... done? Are you okay? Is it... ready?' Fi nodded again, a slow smile creeping over her face. Willa seemed to dance on the spot. 'Oh my god, show me show me show me!'

Fi unzipped her skirt, letting it fall. She bent to pull down her panties, and when she stood, Will was shocked to see a cock standing to attention between her legs. He looked to Fiona, who was watching him with an excited smirk on her face, and looked back to Fi and Willa. Willa had dropped to her knees before Fi, and was staring at the hard shaft. Will couldn't help staring too. It was clearly a real cock, bobbing slightly with Fi's heartbeat.

Will knew she had taken advantage of the incredible advances in technology he had told her about, but he had expected that it would be a process of weeks or months, with discussions with Willa. He then thought harder on the impulsive, wonderful Fiona he knew, and realised he very much should have expected this. He looked closer, and saw the cock jutting out from where the external part of Fi's clit should have been, or maybe a touch above. She still retained her slit below, and there was a bizarre absence of testicles. It looked like they had coaxed Fi's clit into becoming a cock, but Will knew the procedure better from his research. Over the course of a few short hours, they had used her own DNA to grow a new penis for her, and used the same wormhole technology the two couples had developed independently to map out a permanent interlayer between her existing body parts and this new penis. A wormhole had been used to make the switch, taking the top of her clit and putting it somewhere in stasis, before rewiring countless nerves, blood vessels, and various tubes into a functional dick.

'It's beautiful', Willa said, still kneeling in front of Fi. Fi's hands were on her hips, and she was clearly enjoying the sight. 'Let's break it in shall w- ooooh'. Her composure was broken as Willa sucked the head into her mouth, lashing it with her tongue. She licked and sucked, Fi's hips thrusting into the mass of dark hair that had fallen between them, before Fiona pulled Willa's hair back into a long tail. Fi thanked Fiona with a quick peck, before returning her attention to her fiancée. Fiona walked back over to Will, hips swaying. She rubbed Will's steel-hard cock through his trousers, before leaning over to whisper in his ear.

'We should leave them alone, but I don't want to miss this. I want you to fuck me quietly while we watch them. No words until they're done. Let them have their moment'. Will nodded in total agreement, practically ripping off his clothes. Fiona had stripped herself half-naked while whispering to him. She finished, turned, and sat her dripping sex onto him. Distracted by the sensations, they both struggled to maintain quiet, a few gasps escaping them, but Willa and Fi didn't seem to notice. Fiona started to rock gently back on forth, and they turned their attention back to Fi and her new cock.

Willa had worked her way almost down to the root, and Fi was practically frantic with pleasure. She pulled Willa to her feet. 'The first time I cum like this, I want it to be inside you'.

She can cum with that thing? Fiona whispered into Will's ear.

Yes there's a type of gene mod that lets a kind of semen-ish fluid build up inside, now hush and keep moving. Fiona gave him a short scratch on his thigh, but continued her long, slow grind.

Willa and Fi were making out passionately, pulling the clothes that still remained from each other. Soon, they were stripped bare. Willa stood back again to admire Fi's new form. She shook her head in wonder, before closing in for another kiss. Fi pulled her in, then pushed her back onto the couch. Willa spread her legs and beckoned. Fi leaned in, crawling up Willa's body, kissing and licking her way in the reverse of Fiona's earlier ministrations, eventually reaching her neck. She angled her hips, thrust forward, and completely missed Willa's slit. She tried again, poking down into the cushions. On the third try, she lined up correctly. She reached down to rub herself along Willa's sex, mixing her pre-cum and Willa's own juices, wetting herself thoroughly, before sliding forward, slowly, inexorably, seating herself fully. 'Oh fuck', Willa cried out. 'It's perfect'. Fi beamed down at her, kissing her tenderly, and started to rock slowly in and out of her. They kissed each other deeply. Fi's strokes were more even than when she had borrowed Will's cock, the small amount of practice serving her well.

Fiona sighed contentedly, easily stroking herself up and down on Will, who did his best not to thrust back too much. He watched as their actions fell almost into perfect sync with Fi and Willa, who adopted a similar easy pace, happy to bask in the presence of one another. Will and Fiona had to contend with the erotic sight before them however, while Willa and Fi were simply lost in one another. The sight became too much for Fiona first. She started to slam herself down on top of him, angling herself just so to hit her most tender spots over and over. She soon was panting loudly on top of him, with Will fast approaching climax. Something about their urgency seemed to spur on Willa and Fi; Willa's legs wrapped tightly around her lover, whose beautiful ass started working harder and harder to satisfy.

The feedback reached Fiona, who slammed herself down again, stopped, and then quickly started to fuck him with abandon as she came, strangling Will's cock, coaxing the cum from him. Will couldn't hold back, and filled her, pumping hard, shooting endlessly, hands locked on her hips, eyes locked on the couple across the room.

Fi mirrored Fiona almost exactly, slamming hard, then thrusting wildly. Willa's eyes widened, feeling Fi's hot cum inside her, and Will, just barely returning to consciousness, could imagine the sensations as Willa's pussy contracted hard on Fi's cock.

Will flopped backwards, Fiona turning to lie body-to-body with him, kissing each other softly. He could see Willa and Fi simply holding one another from the corner of his eye. Fiona, ever insatiable, pushed herself up slightly a few minutes later.

'So, remember we said I could fuck a me with a dick?' Will nodded, face serious. 'Are you still ok with that? I would like to try it very much. Will maintained his serious face for a few moments more, before breaking into a wry laugh.

'Don't be silly', he said. 'You've already fucked her before, more than once. It doesn't matter that she has a cock now. Enjoy it'.

Fiona let out a squeal of delight, covered his face in kisses, and sprang up. Fi and Willa watched her coming with amusement and a hint of lust.

'Have you tested that thing to make sure it won't break? You two aren't experienced enough', Fiona declared. 'I must make certain they have not given you a shoddy product'.

'How kind of you', Fi said, rising to her feet, extricating herself from Willa. Fiona looked hungrily at the half hard cock, and fell to her knees. She looked quickly to Will, who had come to stand beside her. He gave her an encouraging nod, and she reached out to grasp it. Fi twitched a little, still sensitive, as Willa rose to stand next to Will.

'Hmm. It feels firm, but it could be firmer', Fiona said. She leaned forward, tongue extended, and gave the head a lick. 'Tastes like cock, very good. Hints of cum'. Will couldn't tell if Fiona was simply enjoying herself or had truly adopted the role of quality assurance. He decided on a mixture of both. He watched as Fiona sucked Fi back to full hardness, her pink wet tongue slipping out to lick the underside of the head, cheeks hollowing with faint suction. He was instantly fully hard. He felt the warmth of Willa, leaning into him, before he felt her soft hand wrap around his still-wet cock.

'Like what you see?' She asked, her soft breasts pressing into the side of his chest as she slowly stroked him.

'I definitely like what I feel, but the view is good too'. Will watched Fiona pull off Fi with a pop, before lustfully kissing her double. Fi thrust wildly as they made out, eager to grind herself against Fiona.

Fiona flopped onto the couch, spreading herself wide. 'The next test is ready. Willa seemed to like it, but I will be the final judge. Unless Will starts liking it in the ass'.

'This one's all yours babe', Will chimed in.

Fi crawled up Fiona's body, stopping to suckle at a pink nipple for a moment, before mounting her. As she slid into her double, she paused, and they shared a tender look that Will and Willa hadn't seen before. They kissed softly, before giving in to animal lust. Will felt a warm contentment that Fiona had finally started to openly feel something more deeply for Fi. The warmth grew, and he realised that it was being replaced by Willa, stroking him wildly, breasts bouncing, her eyes locked on Fi and Fiona making love before them. Will didn't want to interrupt her view, so he freed himself from her grip and knelt behind her, bending her over to access her thoroughly-fucked slit. He lapped at her, noting a new taste unlike her, but unlike the remnants of his own cum he detected on Fiona at times. It was like Fi and Fiona, but a little sweeter, somehow. And, appropriately, slightly nutty.

Willa squeaked as his tongue delved deeper inside her, and she slumped to the floor. Will was forced to follow, his nose buried in her ass, his tongue in her pussy, flicking down to her clit before licking her deeply. She humped herself back against him, and he could tell she wanted more. He stood, aligned himself, and slid into her with ease. She squeaked again, slamming herself back into him. He grabbed her hips for leverage, and slammed back. This was no tender lovemaking; their fiancées were giving them a show, and they needed to clap in appreciation.

Fiona raised her legs and wrapped them tightly around Fi, holding her deeply. Fi's thrusts took on an eager cadence, and Will felt his own rise too. Willa pushed and ground against him, as Fiona did to Fi, and Will could tell that all four of them were at the peak. The room devolved into moans and gasps as two cocks came, two pussies clamped down, and four minds reeled in ecstasy. Some time passed, but no one quite knew how much. Will and Fiona had crawled to one another, and saw Fi and Willa had done the same. The couples kissed gently, cuddled softly, and went to bed for a well-earned rest. As they stumbled down the corridor, Will heard Fiona and Willa both whisper: 'Yours is better'. Fi and Will couldn't contain their smug grins.

* * *

The next morning, Will and Fiona set to work early. They managed to mostly ignore the loud, hammering sounds mixed with guttural moans and cries of joy from Willa and Fi's room, especially when they took a break for a hot, quick fuck in the kitchen. After this release, Will managed to stay only slightly less than painfully erect, and Fiona had to change her underwear only once.

By the time Willa and Fi emerged, dripping with sweat and stumbling, they had updated their world-to-world wormhole generation logic to select entanglement states close to a source of their choosing - in this case, themselves. Will and Fiona explained this to the other couple while they nodded absently, and drank copious quantities of coffee. Fiona took Fi for a walk on a hillside a thousand miles away, while Will gave Willa a break from Fi's new abilities. They conferred on the best testing approach, and decided the afternoon could be set aside for some time in the office. They would test first with the air, then the room, then Fi, then Fiona, and check the world IDs. They would know they had succeeded if Fiona generated a world much closer to their own.

Soon after, a wormhole home opened and Fi and Fiona came through, giggling as they did. Each kissed their partner, and each partner pulled back slightly, noting the subtle taste on their lips. 'Couldn't resist?' said Will. Fiona grinned sheepishly, and Will gave her a playful smack on the ass.

'I just wanted to give poor, sweet, vulnerable, tender Willa here a break. Is that so wrong?' Fiona didn't wait for an answer. 'Besides, we talked as well. Do you know I've never had it in the ass?'

Will spat out a little coffee. 'I did not think about that. Do you want to try it?'

'We all have waste wormholes installed. All we'd need is some lube. Wouldn't it be fun?'