Worms of Jackie

Story Info
A story of love being made and found at the end of the world.
1.2k words
2.33
1.8k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Worms Of Jackie

"Alas, alas! Jackie has fallen. Fallen on top of me! Woe be me unto the end of the world," cried the Great Spirit.

Tears fell from the eyes of the Great Spirit. His muscles began to spasm. His limbs began to shake. His body began to quiver as the immense bulge began to grow in his trousers.

"For where art thou Jackie," cried the Great Spirit again. "We have lost you in the depths of the cosmos, and upon your return all shall be lost for us. For thou shalt collide with my tower and I shall find myself deep inside the many holes of you. And as my great worm slithers inside of thou womb I know that thou shalt destroy the world of men forevermore. As the pangs of pain reverberate from the depths of the Earth, we shall fuck and be fucked until all is lost. Oh why canst thou not be here now? Oh Jackie the terrible, from where dost thou come?"

And as the Great Spirit wandered the wilderness of this world he rent his shirt and tore off his trousers. His underwear and socks were discarded as he walked naked and bare foot through the woods. All the while his erection was growing. Sometimes he would stop and think of the approach of Jackie, of her enormous and bountiful lumps and mounds. The holes and craters that would envelop him and bind the two of them together forever. Knowing that all others would perish from the accomplishment of this unholy union of two spirits erupting in one vast explosion of heat so sexy that to view it would be so as to melt the skin from one's very unsexy bones. Oh how the Great Spirit was worried. Oh how he was so concerned. The world would be lost, and all would die. But Jackie would be here, and he would have been greatly fucked by her. How the great spirit longed for this day! And yet how he could not stand the mere thought of it. The only resolution was to stroke his enormous cock as it grew as hard as a diamond in his hand whilst he lay in the grass below the shade of an elm tree.

The Great Spirit paused his work to catch his breath. That was when he heard it: a gentle whistling in the wind. This was followed by whispers. The Great Spirit grew quiet with his cock in his hand as he strained his ears to hear the words. "I am cumming for you and we shall all cum soon. For I am the terrible Jackie who shall make thou cum. Do not cum now, wait for me to cum. Then, together we shall cum. I long to have your cum fill up my holes. I want your cum in me and on me. This shall be after I ride all over you. Remember the cum and we shall all cum, remember the cum and we shall all cum And then all shall be over when I cum all over you."

At this moment the great spirit took to his feet and he began to run naked through the forest towards the sound of the wind approaching from the East. HIs throbbing erection began to bounce up and down as the animals stared in wonder and amazement at the power of the Great Spirit being beckoned by the terrible Jackie.

The whistling began again, and the Great Spirit could hear the words once more. "Cum to me, cum to me oh Great Spirit. Oh Great Spirit cum to me and pierce me with thine mighty dong. For thy dong is full of glory and shall serve to penetrate my dearest soul as I cum to take you with me unto the netherworld. As darkness falls upon the fields of the Earth, I shall have thy dong inside of me, and when the wonder of thy rock hard cock fills me up from head to toe, thou shalt know love at last as all else falls into the final ruination of the world."

The Great Spirit cried towards the voice as he ran, "But why must they perish oh Jackie? Why must all perish in order for us to be together at last?"

And Jackie answered in the wind, "They must perish so that I may cum, and they perish because I cum. When I come all shall be together, and then all shall perish."

"So what shall they do?" asked the Great Spirit.

Jackie answered, "They must prepare themselves for the arrival of my cum. For my cumming has been coded into reality since the beginning of all existence."

"And when shall that happen?" asked the Great Spirit.

"It is not you who run towards me, it is I who hurtle through space towards you. I am drawing near, very near. You shall not have to wait long. They all have little time left. They have forgotten the code that stands before them, and now the end is nigh and all shall be lost."

"Oh Jackie my mistress I do believe that I am prepared for your cumming. What shall happen now?" queried the Great Spirit who knew not what could be cumming to him,

Jackie replied, "If you are prepared for my cumming then I have prepared the gates of my chastity so that all my holes remain open. You shall not know which hole you are in until you find yourself inside me. Just keep running forwards, and we shall all cum."

"Oh Lady I am ready!" cried the Great Spirit.

"And Oh Great Spirit you have found me, for I am now here," called out Jackie.

With that a light shone through the great spirit and enveloped him as he found himself lost in the voids of time and space. His cock continued to throb as he felt the walls of Jackie's warm wet pussy close around it. The arms of the Great Spirit wrapped around the hot body of Jackie as she returned the warm embrace. His cock penetrated deep inside of her bower. Darkness fell upon the world as the Great Spirit began to thrust back and forth inside of Jackie using his the full splendor of his quite strong muscular frame and stout mind. Jackie used her great power to cast the great spirit down upon the dying ground as she began to ride his cock while looking deep into his eyes as he squeezed her round tits and spanked her juicy ass.

As Jackie rode her bronze skin and narrow eyes began to envelop all the light in the world, removing it from existence. Then, the trees began to fall and the plants began to die. The people cried out in misery as the fires of hell encroached upon the firmament. Energy blasted forth from them in great waves knocking all down in their path. As Jackie began to cum, the Great Spirit began to pump his frothy seed deep inside her womb as her pussy squeezed tight around his once mighty cock. With a final moan, the world began to die, and Jackie burst forth in tears, never to be seen again. The Great Spirit was left on a cold dark world, as sick as the void itself. There was no one else and nothing to hold onto. The dying worms began to eat what was left of the Earth, leaving a rotten waste of consumption for the carrion to feed on. The Great Spirit moaned once last time before he let out a righteous cry as he passed out of time and space.

And it was all thanks to Jackie...

The End!