Worship Fubuki's Feet

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Um...his body is scarred...like everywhere?" Lily mentioned, while a droplet of sweat appeared over her forehead. "Gross-"

"Don't belittle the scars of battle. I trained myself to the bone on days and this was the end result," grunted Sonic.

It was true, Sonic had scars all over his body but his skin was still smooth like a dolphin's skin. Not a single hair anywhere on him and his figure looked closer to a woman's than to a man's. He just looked feminine. As a result, the dress fitted him perfectly. Sonic was so cute that anyone would mistake him for a girl.

"T-this frilly looking thing isn't good for speed. How am I supposed to move around in this?" Sonic grumbled, furrowing his black eyebrows.

"You won't be running anywhere when you're here," stated Fubuki. She watched the commotion take place, and during that time, she shook her head. "You don't need to worry about a thing. We'll keep your suit safe."

And when Fubuki made promises, she kept those promises.

"You don't want me to run? There is no way I can do that. My speed is everything to me," grumbled Sonic, making out he wouldn't ever be leaving this place.

Standing behind Sonic, Lily removed the hairband from his hair, causing long black tresses to fall down his back. Sonic's hair felt silky, smooth, and funnily enough Lily liked touching it. Her hands collected locks of black hair, soon tying these locks into a ponytail. She used one of her hairbands in his hair, too, which had a lily flower decorated atop the band itself. It was true, he looked so girly, and Sonic had the body for women's clothes.

"Well, I'm done here!" Lily stated. "He looks...better now...heh..."

"There. I've done what you asked so far. You said this would help me beat Saitama. What else do I have to do?" Sonic argued, pouting his lips. "Saitama can't see me like this."

"You just have to keep on worshipping my feet like a good boy, don't you? The power is within them!" Fubuki fibbed, as she slipped her toes passed Sonic's lips another time. "I'll tell you when you have to stop...and then I'll let you run away back to your silly little Saitama plans," she mocked.

Still sitting back in her armchair, her forefoot was lazily wedged in between those pretty lips of the shinobi's. She chuckled sharply, as she pulled her foot out, now beginning to caress his lips with her toes.

"You should learn to shut up, otherwise Saitama just might see you like this. You don't want him to see you in that frilly maid outfit, do you?" Fubuki quipped, practically insulting the shinobi at this point.

"S-Saitama..." Sonic gasped behind those toes pressing against his lips. "S-Saitama...see me like this?"

But maybe he'd like that, which probably explained the erection showing up between his legs, very faintly rising in the skirt of his dress, barely able to be seen.

Jaw dropped, Sonic couldn't believe that he was going through this again. He was sitting on his knees with her foot rubbing against his lips. Her toes teased his lips wih a few wiggles, which only forced his tongue to slide back out to lick them again. Everything in his mind was telling him that this was all a lie, but he couldn't stop himself. The way she talked down to him and the way her toes felt against his lips - it was all teasing his inner kinks. Lily was just standing there watching the whole foot worshipping display take place.

"No. I wouldn't want my rival to see this. I'll take my time getting stronger like this so I can beat him," he gulped.

He opened his mouth again and took four of her toes inside, excluding the big toe.

"That's just what I thought," answered Fubuki, smile gracing her lips.

"Mhm."

"I knew that would be your answer, shinobi," stated Fubuki. "Then, if you don't wish for such an outcome to happen...you will have to keep me happy. But do not frown, I will send you back into the wild when you've satisfied me enough."

Of course, Fubuki was as strict as they come; she wasn't a woman to take lightly. The foot that still caressed Sonic's lips, Fubuki smiled, as this foot then trailed down to Sonic's jaw. Fubuki wanted to hear him talk some more, whether it was his evil plans for Saitama and whatnot. Green hues admired the job that Lily composed, and particularly that pretty lily flower in his hair.

"What is it you desire most? Please be gracious with your answer," she put.

Really, he didn't know what his desires were when she asked such a question. Sonic only wanted to beat Saitama as of late so there was nothing else on his mind. The foot was simply rubbing against his chin while he sat there on his knees in this new outfit. Sonic ran answers through his head before he blurted out the first good idea he had in mind.

"What I want? I want to continue training here. Yes. That's just it. I will keep this up until I know i'm strong enough to beat Saitama. You don't have a problem with that do you?"

"It shocks me that you even had to ask if I have a problem with it," chuckled Fubuki. "No problem at all."

From the chin, up to his lips, her foot remained nimble, not yet seeking rest. Anklette continued to vibrate, making small sounds during the time Fubuki caressed his face with her toes.

"I dare you to make out with it. Show my feet just how much they really mean to you," she ordered, as she eagerly waited for Sonic's response. "But don't take your time, my dear shinobi; you have a task to fulfill."

Her foot was grinding against Sonic's face and the shinobi could feel the vibrations from her anklette at the same time. Sonic rationally slipped when Fubuki ordered him to make out with her foot. Lips pursed against her sole and the kissing began. Lips kissed along the sole of her foot from the bottom of her heel up to her tip toes. His tongue slid out between kisses to lick along her soft skin, licking over every crease as well. Sonic - not thinking about the embarrassment of doing such an act - actually enjoyed the feeling of worshipping Fubuki's feet.

"Mhm," he mumbled behind the sloppy kisses.

12