Worshipping Daddy

Story Info
Showing appreciation to Daddy.
1.1k words
4.34
9.5k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Donna_J
Donna_J
25 Followers

You're relaxing on the couch, busy with something on your phone. I dismissed myself to take a shower once we ate the delicious dinner you made for us. After standing under the spray of the hot water thinking about how I could show my appreciation for you, I finally thought of the perfect way.

I want to take care of you Daddy.

Show you how thankful I am to serve you and be yours.

Worship you until I earn your cum.

I stand in front of you and say nothing. You look up and search my eyes attempting to read and predict what I'm about to do. Your hands trace up my bare thighs and find me naked under your t-shirt I stole. "Good girl." You whisper. Your voice is rough with lust and I want to instantly slide down on you and make us both feel good.

But not yet. Patience.

I kneel in front of you and get busy sliding your shoes and socks off. You groan when I start massaging your feet and I can't hold back the smile of success. Knowing I'm pleasing you turns me on more than anything Sir. I try my best to be your good girl. Although, I do enjoy keeping you on your toes when I feel like being a thorn in your side.

You watch me in silence with curiosity and your head cocked. Your mouth opens and closes like you're about to say something, and refrain. Instead, you take a lock of my hair and brush it behind my ear. You make the simplest things feel so intimate and make me feel wanted.

You are sublime.

I lift up on my knees so I can reach the button of your pants and help you get them off. Your cock is already hard for me, a bead of precum glistens on the tip. My tongue darts across my lips with the need to taste your cum, the pit of my stomach blossoms with a needy fire that burns only for you. "Take the shirt off so I can see you." You say on a rough whisper.

I pull the blue fabric over my head and toss it to the side. Your fingers graze the tip of my nipples pinched between clamps, but your gentleness doesn't last long. I moan into the room when you squeeze down on the clamps, the quick twinge of pain dissolves into intense pleasure felt deep in my core. "My little pain slut."

You could call me anything with a "my little" in front of it and my heart will try to race out of my chest like you just confessed undying love for me. I guess we can add possessiveness to the ever-growing list of things I like that you've coaxed out of me.

I sink my teeth into your inner thigh earning a growl from you that only fuels my frenzy further. I kiss the assaulted spot and trace my tongue the rest of the way up until I reach your hard cock and inhale your musky scent. Your pheromones attract me like a bee to a flower.

You burst over my taste buds when I finally collect the teasing drop of your seed from the tip, initiating me to instantly crave more. I take you into my mouth keeping my pace slow, sucking harder and flicking my tongue across your sensitive head. Your hand tangles in my hair, but you don't use it to control my movements. It's a proprietorial gesture.

I scratch my nails into your thighs in response. The idea of marking you drives me wild. I see why you indulge in the action. The powerful feeling is almost as good as receiving it.

Almost.

But that's enough of my mouth, I want you deep inside me Daddy.

My knees sink into the couch cushions on both sides of your thighs as I straddle you.

I rest my forehead against yours and we waste seconds stealing the other's breath before your lips entangle with mine. Our tongues dance to the slow number of our panting moans. Raw emotion runs unattended between us, and we do nothing to mask it. I refuse to label this feeling with a word.

Words complicate things.

I gasp when you push into me, the instant fullness taking me by surprise. My body moves to its own accord as I ride you slowly. You nip a spot on my neck below my ear, and suck until you're happy with your handy work. "Mine." You say like claim must be staked.

My cunt squeezes you in response to your possessiveness as I continue to sway back and forth riding you.

"Who do you belong to Kitten?" There's a sheen of purpose to your question Sir, and I'm not ready to say it all aloud. You make me feel strength when the world knocks me down. You're the one place I can relinquish control and not have to worry or overthink. My escape in you is beautiful and safe like a sanctuary for me to be myself and indulge in my needs without question or fear of judgment. There's no need to pretend with you. Every response is genuine.

You make me powerful. Free to be in my feminine.

Your dominance brings my submission to life.

"You." Is all I can say. Maybe someday I'll be brave enough to say the rest without fear of my feelings being too much. It's not a fear you've instilled, and I'm sorry you must suffer from damage caused by another.

I shiver when you lick the tear that attempts to run down my cheek. Vulnerability has worn many faces since I met you, but I'd say this moment takes the cake.

As my feelings for you intensify against my consent I feel my climax building, the passion threatens to rip me to shreds. "You feel so good inside me Daddy, I want to feel you cum please."

"And you fucking deserve it Beautiful." You groan, "I'm so close."

An orgasm explodes in a rain of intense sensations that causes the flame that burns for you to spread to my heart. My vision blurs with a galaxy of stars as I moan your name into the room. Only you have ever made me feel like this.

Your body goes hard against mine before you roar into the room, and bite into my collarbone. I feel you deep inside me Daddy. Each rope of cum against my sensitive walls. Marking me.

Owning me.

Our bodies find comfort in the other as we come down from the high we brought each other to. My head rests against your shoulder facing you. "You're the best" I whisper causing you to quiver at my breath hitting your ear.

"Thank you Kitten." With that you pull the throw blanket from the back of the couch and lay us down. Your arms wrap around me in a tight grasp that always relaxes me instantly and lulls me to sleep. You kiss the top of my head and on a sleepy whisper say. "Sweet dreams."

Donna_J
Donna_J
25 Followers