All Comments on 'Worth The Wait'

by ElderDirt

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Good Story

This is a good story and imo could have been better if it had been longer. Again imo the end was too rushed, but as I say it is still a good story. Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Beautiful

Short but very very enjoyable story of love. I just wonder if she'll feel the same after 5 years of marriage? Anyway. Great story. Maybe another chapter.

3 stars

DragonRider55

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
My 2 cents

Great story. Liked the characters and the premise. Liked the way they discovered each other and their experiences. Thanks for your time and imagination.

jtwheelsjtwheelsalmost 5 years ago
Not infantry 0311 no more basic rifleman 03- - for more not school CO B 2/7 etc

Say Oorah but never into that Semper Fi means it all

1965-69 Nam 2 tours

Took my leave home got extra 30 days for extending in Nam others took leave wherever

But you get 30 days each year 2 weeks before reporting in

Where all leave went

I got out I had 59 days on books

FormerReaderFormerReaderalmost 5 years ago
Decent story

I liked the story, and it seemed realistic. However, as others have said the end felt a bit rushed.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Not Rushed At All

I loved the sweet love story - 5 stars! I disagree, however, that it was rushed at the end. Come on, guys - they waited 5 fucking years to consummate their love. Sex is a lot of the times sudden and rushed, especially with us horny Marines and willing 18-year-old babes! Hooah!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Great love story

This is a great love story because their love develops long-distance and over time. Alyssa loves Jimmy. You give a very detailed description of Alyssa without clothes, but not Jimmy. I imagine as a 23 or 24 year old Marine he has developed a nicely muscled body -- maybe a good dose of masculine hair for his sexy chest, a good sized cock that obviously entertains Alyssa, biceps and thighs and abs that she can grab, caress, and taste. Please provide Jimmy's naked description. I so want him to be "all-man"! Please write more!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Short and sweet

Just like Alyssa

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago

Well, as they say in The Corps, “Oorah”! Pretty darned good story. I liked it a lot. Full disclosure though, I was in the Corps for almost three years. ‘68 thru ‘70, and I never once heard anyone say “Oorah”.

DogFuzzDogFuzzover 4 years ago
Oh Yeah!

For all of us who have been “overseas” it brings back separation memories. While I was an old Sea Dog and not a Mud Marine I still enjoyed a few Cool Ones in the Slop Shoot at Kaneohe. Thanks for the feel good story.

oldpantythiefoldpantythiefover 4 years ago
Long term love affair

Great love story all the way through. It had me a little concerned at the start because I was sure that Alyssa was too young and Granny was too old to be the love interest, so naturally I figured it was Alyssa's Mom. But you killed her off at the start so back to the teen age girl. I don't remember ever reading a story like this where it spanned enough time waiting to be legal, but it was worth the wait. This is more love than sex, but there is enough sex to satisfy. Just wished that we could have heard from Granny again.

Thanks.

AardieAardieabout 1 year ago

She saved it for him but did he save it for her?

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Thank you so much a great story I laughed and cried and other emotions too Great story

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous