Worth The Wait

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Jimmy, are you 'getting it on' with one of the local hoochie-mamas? You're a Marine and I can guess what happens when you get a pass. If you are, Jimmy, you had better be wearing some damn protection so that you remain disease-free. And you'd better not tell me one day that you're coming home with a Korean wife. Am I making myself clear?"

However, when I teasingly flipped the tables and asked about her love life, Alyssa was elusive. She hinted that there were several guys who were interested in her, but to her, they were only friends - in the most platonic sense of the word. In one particular Skype session, I teasingly asked why she wasn't dating and what was she waiting for. To this, Alyssa gave me this withering "I-don't-believe-you" look and then found some reason to terminate the conversation.

My "wake-up' call about Alyssa, however, came when a particularly obnoxious fellow squad leader looked over my shoulder during one of my Skype session and whispered, "Hey, Romano, is that pretty young thing your girl? What? She's just a friend? Ha! Well, then, you wouldn't mind me looking up your 'friend' when I pass through Hawaii. Nothing beats shoving your hard man-meat into some sweet juicy young cunt!"

While it took all of my willpower not to punch out the son-of-a-bitch and make a scene, the asshole did make me realize just how dumb and blind I had been. Here on the computer monitor before me was Alyssa who was now a lovely young woman, and I was still thinking of her as a young girl and friend. What a dufus I had been and was!

~ ~ ~ ~ ~

"Hey, Jimmy, what's up?" chirped a happy Alyssa on our next Skype-session. Looking are her image on the computer monitor, I knew then and there what my feelings for Alyssa were and what I had to do.

"Alyssa, have you given any thought about college now that you're about graduated from high school? Where are you thinking of going?"

"Well...I've applied to several colleges. Granny would go ape-shit if I went to the University of Hawaii...but...I was thinking about a possible college on the mainland. Where? Well, that kind of depends where your next duty station is, Jimmy. Please tell me if I'm being too... presumptuous...about you. I mean, you know how I can get when it comes to you."

"Actually, Alyssa, I've been giving my immediate future some thought since my enlistment will soon be up. I could get out entirely from the Marine Corps or go into the Marine Corps Reserves. However, I'm thinking of becoming a 'lifer' and making the Marine Corps my career. Just to give you an advance warning, I've requested that my next duty station be in Hawaii. There are quite a few Marine commands and units on Oahu including the 3rd Marine Regiment at Kaneohe and Camp Smith which is the Pacific Command Headquarters, or even Pearl Harbor. I've been told that I have a pretty good chance of making Hawaii my permanent duty station along with getting a promotion to Staff Sergeant. What do you think?"

For once, Alyssa was completely stunned and speechless. Then shaking herself as if waking from a dream, Alyssa managed to squeak, "It would be...great if you managed to be stationed in Hawaii. Granny would be happy and I would be...shit, Jimmy...I would be ecstatic, don't you know that already?"

"I just needed to make sure, Alyssa. I also need to run this by you and I guess your Granny. I've got a shitload of accrued leave that I've been advised to burn before I take my next assignment. I was thinking of returning to the Islands to take my leave and maybe staying at the Kaneohe guest quarters or Hale Koa Hotel in Waikiki..."

"No fucking way - excuse my French - Jimmy Romano! Granny would draw and quarter me if I didn't tell you that you 'will' be staying with us. End of story."

"But, what about you, Alyssa? Do you want me there living with you?"

"Jimmy, when I next see you in the flesh, I am going to bitch-slap you silly! Of course, I want you to be here with me under the same roof!"

"Okay, okay. Please check with your Granny just to make sure, and I'll check with my personnel people to see if I can arrange to spend my leave time in Hawaii. I will text you as to our next Skype session soon. Take care, Alyssa."

~ ~ ~ ~ ~

"Hey there, Alyssa! I've got good news and good news. Which one do you want to hear first? Okay, the first good news is that I'm being assigned to the 3rd Regiment at Kaneohe and filling the vacant Staff Sergeant billet in one of the infantry companies. What's the other good news? Well, I've got two weeks of leave to use before I have to report for duty, and I can take it in Hawaii."

"Jimmy, you don't know how happy your good-good news makes me. Well - not to be outdone, I too have good-good news. The first good news is that Granny wouldn't have it any other way - you're staying with us while on leave. To quote her quite explicit words to me and you, "Tell that jar-head of yours, no fucking way is he staying at the base BEQ or Hale Koa Hotel! It's here and nowhere else! "

"The second good news is that Granny has been planning to be 'conveniently' be in Las Vegas with her girlfriends once you let us know what your return schedule is. So, Sergeant Jimmy Romano, it'll be just you and me in this house. Are you up to the task of handling Alyssa Howard all by yourself?"

I didn't want to but I involuntarily gulped at the implications. Yet, the gauntlet had been cast down at my feet and I was honor-bound to reply. "Bring it on, little girl, bring it on."

In our subsequent coordination efforts, Alyssa told me that she had her driver's license and would pick me up at Honolulu International Airport. "Call me when you have your luggage and tell me what is the column number that you're standing by. Then wait and look for Granny's yellow Toyota Corolla. I'll be there to pick you up, Jimmy, I'll be there."

When Ruth's "yellow lemon" (as it was lovingly called) pulled up to where I was standing, I was not expecting the Alyssa who stepped out from behind the wheel. Her Eurasian face had matured from being cute to being downright attractive. With long light brown hair, she might not have been the girl I knew if not for her signature sparkling brown eyes and whimsical smile. She had grown several inches and her previously slender body had become breathtakingly shapely as was amply displayed by her bare-midriff top and short shorts. The scrawny string bean girl whom I had known was now one hell of a strikingly beautiful young woman.

Alyssa grinned at my clearly astonished look on my face. "Do you like the grown-up me, Jimmy? Ha, you must," Alyssa said as she enthusiastically hugged me, squashing her full breasts into my fast-beating chest while suggestively grinding her denim-clad pussy my groin. "You'd better close your mouth, Jimmy, before something flies into it. Come on, let's load up and hit the road back to Kailua."

~ ~ ~ ~ ~

"Hey, Alyssa, sorry that I missed your senior prom, high school graduation, and birthday. I really wished that I could have there," I said as I kicked back on the couch after having taken a long cold shower to cool off and regain my composure."

"Nah, that's okay Jimmy. The senior prom was just another dance without someone special. Plus, if I went with one of the guys who asked me, I probably would be defending my virginity against the time-honored custom of 'losing it' on prom night. As far as graduation, Granny was happy that I made it through high school, and that was all that mattered.

"However, it would have been nice if you could have celebrated my eighteenth birthday with me. You know it's not every day that a girl legally becomes an adult. I am now responsible for my own actions and whatever consequences that may result." Then with a sultry look in her eyes, Alyssa whispered as she snuggled up to me on the couch, "Like willingly consenting to have sex." With that, she surprised me with a deep and passionate kiss, her electrifying tongue in my mouth short-circuiting my brain.

"Wait, wait, Alyssa! Slow down. This is happening too fast," I blurted as I struggled to pull back in a desperately foolish and insane attempt to put the brakes on the inevitable.

"Too fast? Jimmy Romano, I have patiently waited for five years to become a consenting adult and to get you alone like this. Don't you think that I've have waited long enough?"

Then before I could say or do anything, Alyssa sat up and pull away. "Unless - you don't want me - or you don't love me. Is that it, Jimmy? Oh, what a dumb-ass fool I've been! All this time...how could I have been so numb..."

Grabbing Alyssa's face with both of my hands, I kissed her long and hard, letting my lips silence her self-doubts and say all of the things that I had wanted to say over the years but never had the courage or opportunity to say.

"Oh, wow, Jimmy! I had always hoped..."

Kissing her to silence her again, I finally murmured, "Alyssa, will you please shut up. From the moment I met you, you have always been so...expressive. Shush, and let me share somethings with you. At first, I was drawn to you because you're so damn likable. When I started to have feelings for you, I didn't know how to handle them. I was afraid that I would be accused of robbing the cradle or worse, charged with sexually molesting you.

"Then over the years, you stuck by me with letters and care packages. I started to look forward to them and to you. I watch you through the computer monitor grow from a cute teenager into a pretty woman, but must admit that you are simply to-die-for lovely in person. My feelings for you have changed from friendship to one of love. Yes, Alyssa Howard, I love you!

"I dying to take you right now; however, I didn't plan on this and didn't bring any condoms. The last thing we need is for me to get you pregnant."

"Ha, Jimmy Romano! But I did plan! From the moment you indicated that you might be returning to Hawaii, I got on the pill. So, how do you Marines say it - oh yeah, I'm 'locked and loaded' (ready to go) - so, stop making excuses and make love to me!"

"God, how I love a certain bossy woman. Do you want to lose your virginity right here on this couch or would you prefer the comfort of your own bed?"

"Ooh, let's get down and dirty, and do it right here!" And with that Alyssa began to pull off her clothes.

However, I stop her by saying, "Allow me." I slowly peeled what little clothing she wore from her, covering her flesh that was exposed with hot little kisses. Her magnificent upturn breasts were that youthful paradox of being full and heavy, and yet firm and gravity-defying. Erect meaty nipples jutted proudly up and out, and when sucked, tugged, and tweaked brought low moans of growing pleasure from her. A neatly trimmed bush covered her juicy pussy which I promptly ate with great relish, sucking and licking her stiff love nub, slurping her slippery pussy slit, and drilling my tongue into her squirming cunt that was sopping wet with her liquid excitement.

"Jimmy, stop messing around! Get the hell out of your damn clothes and make love to me! I've waited too damn long for you to finally admit that you love me. I'm now an adult woman who wants you to be her first man. Make love to me, Jimmy, make love to me now!"

It went without saying that I did exactly what Alyssa want. I took her virginity by sinking my cock into the hottest, wettest, and tightest cunt that I have ever had. Alyssa let out a little cry and winced, and then surrendered to her years of pent up yearning and lust. She was goddamn insatiable and demanded more as I repeatedly spread and penetrated her sizzling wet-velvet twat with short jabs that soon gave way to long thrusts.

With her fingernails raking my sweaty back, Alyssa bucked wildly as she violently thrust her sex up to meet my plunging manhood. "Goddamn it, Jimmy, give it to me! Oooh, I waited for this for so long! Yeah, just like that. Don't stop...don't you dare stop! Oooh, shit, it feels so damn good! I'm going to explode...yes...I'm going to...oh, fuck!! Jimmy...I'm coming...fuck, I'm coming, Jimmy!!"

Later as we lay in an entangled heap of exhausted flesh, Alyssa let out a deep sigh of contentment. "Oooh, I never knew sex would be so goddamn fantastic and well worth waiting for for...yeah, definitely. And when you came inside of me...god...I can't describe the feeling of being hosed...that's right, hosed...with your seething cum. Oooh, yeah. I can feel you slowly oozing out of me...hmmm, I love it. I love you, Jimmy.

"But, don't think you're off the hook yet, Jimmy Romano. You've got interest payments for making me for all the time I brought myself off while fantasizing about you. Yes, Jimmy, I fingered myself quite a bit. There, are you happy, you kinky pervert, at my confession? Gloat while you can, because as soon as you've rested and can get hard again, I'm going to work your ass off ...or should I say cock...until you pay down your accrued interest that you owe me."

"Well, you sass-butt girl, you might speed things up in my recovery process if you put that overactive mouth of yours to work by sucking on my cock. Hey, don't give me that 'ewww' stuff. You will recall that when I went down on you to do some serious muff-diving, I didn't hear any 'ewww' from someone who was really got off on it. Love making, my dear, is a matter of giving and taking."

"Oh, alright, sergeant smarty-pants. But you have to keep in mind that this is my first time giving a blow job. If you're not willing to tell me what to do, then I'll learn by trial and error. Oooh, so this is what a penis looks...reminds me of a big fat eel. What an interesting smell...and, what...kiss it? Ummm...it is even better tasting. Put it into my mouth? Oh, sorry...I'll watch the teeth. You mean more like this... ummm...you taste so good marinated in my pussy juices and your spunk. I'm going to like sucking your cock. Yes, your cock is mine, Jimmy Romano. Don't you forget it!"

"Hmmm, did I ever tell you, Alyssa Howard, that you sure are one hell of a bossy woman. It's a good thing that you so damn lovable at the same time. Hmmm, which brings me to the point that I was about to ask you before you forced yourself on me and I was seduced...yes, ma'am, you seduced me...don't act innocent. Anyway, as I was about to say before I was so rudely interrupted...will you marry me, Alyssa Howard?"

The look on Alyssa's face was priceless. Looking up at me with half of my cock buried in her mouth, she gave me a stupefied look that yelled, "What? Say again?"

"Yes, you heard me correctly, Alyssa. Marry me, please?"

I was suddenly flattened as Alyssa sprawled over me, kissing me madly. "Yes, oh, yes! I'll marry you, Jimmy! I love you so much! Oh, yes!"

"Good. Then unzip my backpack...yep, that zipper...and take out the present that I brought you." Alyssa squealed in girlish delight when she unwrapped it and saw a diamond engagement ring in the velvet box. "It's the same size as the ring from Korea that I sent you and should fit. Here, let me put it on your ring finger. It ain't much but it's a down payment on our future together."

"I love it and I love you, Jimmy Romano. The moment I laid eyes on you at the meat counter, I liked you. I knew you like me...but I was too young and you weren't sure. So, I waited and hoped. But then longer we stayed together, exchanging messages and gifts, the more I knew I wanted you in the worst way. It was probably a good thing that you didn't make it back to the Islands then. If you had...well...things might have prematurely gotten out of control with me such a headstrong girl like Granny is always saying.

"God, won't Granny be surprised? But I'll deal with her later because right now I've got to make up for lost time. You're home now, Jimmy, and have an insatiable lover...no, fiancée...who's going make wild and passionate love with you all over this damn house. Yes, we will - no ands-ifs-buts-or-maybes! I've waited so long...but you were worth the wait...definitely worth the wait."

12