Worth the Wait

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The following week was busy for both Peter and Mia and there was no time to catch up. Mia was tying up loose ends at work before she went on leave and Peter was caught up in the end of term rush. They texted each other several times a day and always wished each other good morning and good night. There was no cricket on the Friday with the season all but finished, however as Pete climbed in the car after school he looked a little concerned, "Mum, you haven't seen P all week and I was wondering if you needed to see him now?" Mia had not realised the Pete had not necessarily known of their text exchanges and she could see how he was concerned. She grabbed her phone and dialled Peter's number "Hi, Peter, it's Mia, I have Pete here with me and he tells me that he hasn't eaten anything all day and must have ice-cream right away and if you are free... No, I understand, yes, yes I guess so too." Mia smiled as she hung up the phone, "He's on his way!"

The three of them had a great time and it allowed Mia to question Peter about their own plans. Mia asked that she spend Saturday alone regrouping after Pete and her mother left on their trip. Peter was fine with this and suggested Mia pick him up after breakfast on Sunday.

Mia dropped Pete and Margaret at the airport early on the Saturday allowing her time to prepare for her time away. She went for a pedicure and contemplated a bikini wax but thought better of it. She trimmed her mound instead and went shopping for some sexy nightwear and lingerie. She did not want to think too much about what might happen on this trip. She contemplated buying condoms but remembering this would be Peter's first time and her period has just ended she rationalised that she would be in a safe time to have unprotected sex and perhaps she and Peter could discuss contraception during their time away. She also thought back to the counsel of the doctor after she had the STDs treated and rationalised she was unlikely to have children.

Mia was a knitter and decided that she was going to spend the week knitting Peter a pair of socks. She knew the warnings from her knitter friends- don't cast on a project for a new beau if you want to keep them because often the beau is gone before the project is finished. Mia felt things with Peter were different.

Peter also spent time preparing. He often spent these weeks away composing so packed manuscript paper and threw in some old music for piano duets, just in case.

He rang his brother-in-law who he admired greatly for putting up with his sister for some advice, "Dave, it's Pete, I'm, um, I kind of need some advice, about, well, women..." Peter explained to David about Mia and how he had held a torch for her for almost 20 years and they were finally going away together and he thought he knew about sex, but he wanted to be sure.

David was reassuring and told Peter that it would come naturally, "But mate, the best bit of advice I can give you is pleasuring your woman and she will be eating out of the palm of your hand!" As David he hung up from his call he smiled as he turned to his wife and said, "Your brother is smitten, he has it bad!" Of course Ruth could not wait to tell her parents.

Mia texted Peter around 8am saying she was ready and Peter immediately replied that he was ready too. It was a four-hour drive and they stopped at many places along the way. This was mainly an excuse for the soon to be lovers to kiss and hug and stretch their legs. Near the town they were staying at they stopped for some further provisions. Peter said he wanted to cook Mia dinner that night and Mia shopped for cheese and nibbles that would sustain them at other times. They grabbed some local wine from a winery along the way and arrived at the cottage just after 2pm.

Here they were greeted by Mary Donaldson who had owned the cottage for over 25 years, "Peter, Peter, Peter! Wonderful to see you and please, do introduce me to this charming woman, is she, er, your sister?"

Peter introduced Mia as someone he was growing closer to every day and as someone he was pleased to be showing the cottage to. Mary smiled and said she had prepared the two rooms as she did not wish to assume, but she had also prepared a welcome basket for them both and included a bottle of her famous massage oil.

Mia could not get a word in edge ways. When Peter opened the door and ushered her inside she realised why it was such a special place to him. It had high ceilings and an open fireplace and looked so cosy. Then Mia caught the view out of the window and her jaw dropped. It was stunning. They were on top of a hill looking down through an orchard and could see for miles. Mary explained she would not bother them for the next 8 days, but if they needed anything she always went to town on Mondays and Thursdays and could pick something up for them all they needed to do was call at the house. When Mary left Peter told Mia about the chickens that roamed on the other side of the cottage and the herb and veggie garden that Mary's husband, Vern stocked for guests.

"Mia, I am not going to assume anything and as I said if you decide not to try to be intimate with me or if intimacy for us ends up being something other than sex then that is fine and I am going to put my things in the spare room and make that mine." Peter appeared to have been rehearsing that speech.

Mia pulled him close to her and wrapped his arms around her back "Peter, that won't be necessary, despite what happens, I want us to at least share a bed together."

The two of them started unpacking their things. Peter made Mia take the left-hand side of the bed as that had the morning views. Mia protested and said she would be happy to lean over Peter to see any morning views and the two of them laughed. Mia noticed how easy she felt in Peter's presence. There was no pressure of assumption of sex and yet Mia knew she wanted to at least try. When both of them produced piano duet music they both laughed and went and placed the music on the music stand. They sat together on the piano stool and joked that perhaps they should sit 5cm apart!

Peter was an amazing musician and was improvising on a theme that was so stunning. Mia tried to join in, but Peter asked her to wait. Mia rested one hand on Peter's thigh and wrapped the other around his neck as he played. It was beautiful music, but Mia could not place it despite part of it sounding familiar.

When Peter finished, Mia leant in and kissed his ear, "That was just stunning, but I can't place it?"

Peter explained that it was a piece he had been writing called simply 'Mia' and that she might have recognised it as he started the theme for her high school graduation and it played as she processed in to graduate from school.

Mia leant in and kissed Peter on the lips. She stood and pulled him to his feet, "Peter, forget everything I have ever told you, I want you now like I have never wanted anyone else before."

Mia led Peter to the bedroom. She did not want to break eye contact with the man she knew she was falling madly in love with. She pulled his shirt out from his jeans and started undoing buttons. She fumbled slightly, however the two carried on their tender kisses. Peter lifted Mia's top over her head. He was immediately drawn to her black lacy bra. His kisses moved from her lips to her neck and from her neck to her bra. Mia reached behind her back to undo her bra, however Peter stopped her. He was too busy playing with her breasts through the lace and he wanted her to know he was in no hurry. Mia had removed Peter's shirt and her hands were exploring his chest. For someone who did not actively work out he was in great shape. Mia's fingers twiddled the small tuft of hair on his chest before stroking his erect nipples.

Peter undid Mia's jeans as Mia was undoing his. Both pairs fell to the ground as each felt for the other's butt. Mia allowed her hand to come around to the front and feel Peter's erection. Immediately she was concerned. This was a large cock, larger than Brad's and Nick's and she was not sure how it was going to fit inside her. Peter laid Mia on the bed and removed her jeans from her ankles. He looked at her lace covered mound and was immediately attracted by the musky scent. He nuzzled his nose and mouth against it and knew he wanted to be in there.

First however, he wanted to be closer to those gorgeous breasts. He reached behind and unclasped the bra, sliding the straps down her arms. For almost 20 years he had imagined what those breasts looked like and now he knew. They were perfect. He leaned in and brushed his tongue against her right nipple followed by her left nipple all while caressing them with his free hand. He could feel his cock straining against his underwear. Mia started tugging them down his legs. She started stroking his cock trying to push to one side her fears about its size. Peter reached down and slid her panties down her legs. His nose was drawn again to her mound. He separated it with his fingers and started licking. Mia could not believe the sensations she was experiencing. Her fingers were entwined in Peter's hair and she was willing him keep going. Peter could not imagine stopping. He alternated lapping at her entrance and encircling her clitoris with his tongue. He could not believe how beautiful this felt to be doing or how amazing Mia tasted.

Mia suddenly realised she felt something she had never felt before and yearned to have Peter inside of her. She pulled Peter up towards her so she could kiss him and told him it was time. Peter offered to put on a condom, but Mia assured him it was fine. Peter knew Mia was wet but he wanted to make sure he went slowly. He did not feel he would last, but he wanted to try. He lined his cock with Mia's vagina and urged forward slowly and tentatively. Mia placed her hands on Peter's butt and tried to draw him in, but he wanted to go slow. Mia could feel him stretching her but it did not hurt, it felt amazing. She could feel Peter deep inside her, his pubis pushing against her stimulating her clitoris.

Mia could not believe she was enjoying this so much. She could feel herself building when suddenly Peter let out a gasp and froze. Mia could feel his cock softening and knew he would not keep going. She gave him a kiss and tried to push him off her, but Peter would not get off her. He kept kissing Mia and then started kissing again down her body. Mia could not believe Peter was not stopping. This was alien to her. But Peter knew he wanted to please his lover and trailed kisses down her belly. Again, he found her musky scent intoxicating and drew his mouth in. He continued to nuzzle at her clitoris, swirling his tongue around and lapping at it like an ice-cream. Mia could feel the build up again and knew she would not last long. Her fingers gripped the sheets and her hips rose as a sensation one hundred times stronger than when she had fingered herself tore through her.

Peter again kissed his way up her stomach to her lips. Mia could not believe what she had just experienced. Perhaps this was what her mother was talking about. Peter went to make a cup of tea for them both but when he returned Mia was sleeping. He sat and looked at her as she slept and smiled to himself, "If only Miss Vaughan could see this!"

Mia woke to see her lover looking at her pretending to read. Her tea was cold. He was smiling, "I'm so sorry Mia, I couldn't stop myself in time, I tried to, but you just pulled me and milked me and..." "Shh," Mia assured her lover. She explained how that was the most magical experience of her life and had started her thinking that perhaps she could grow to enjoy sexual intimacy. Peter explained how he had started dinner and Mia noticed how hungry she felt. She had missed the sunset, but Peter described it beautifully. She laid a fire in the fireplace and lit it. Peter refused to let her help in the kitchen, so she poured them both a glass of wine. She checked her phone to see an email from her mother with photos of their day on rollercoasters.

Over dinner Peter mentioned he had had a text from his mother and explained how he had asked David for advice and the news had gotten back to his mother. Mia laughed until Peter mentioned that she wanted them both to stay there a couple of nights on the way home. Mia did not know what to think. She never had to meet any of Brad's family. She had only heard Peter say nice things about his parents, but this was new territory for her.

Mia sat and knit by the fire whilst Peter tinkled at the piano. Eventually Peter stopped and came and sat with Mia. They did not talk but Peter stroked Mia's hair. Spending time together in silence was enough for both of them.

Later that evening, Mia found it strange having someone else in bed with her again and it was a new experience for Peter which he did not object to. Sleep came easy to them both. Mia woke to the sun streaming through the window and Peter's erection pressing against her back. She pressed back and rubbed her bottom against his erection and felt him moan. "Good morning, lover," Peter smiled. Mia rolled him onto his back and started kissing down his chest. She did not realise Peter slept naked. She kissed the length of his erect manhood and could not believe how different this was to what her ex-husband demanded. This was beautiful and tasted foreign to her. She swirled her tongue around his shaft and attempted to take him deep inside her mouth. Mia heard Peter moan and knew she was on the right track. She continued her worship of his cock and in no time, he spurted into her mouth. Instead of spitting into a tissue, she swallowed and savoured the taste.

The rest of their week continued in a similar manner. Mia learnt to ride her lover and was amazed when she came around his cock, squeezing it for dear life. She recognised this was lust, however she was not about to complain. She and Peter went for walks walked around the cottage and surrounds, worked in the garden and played piano duets. Mia finished the socks for Peter and he wore them with pride. He started writing out his composition and worked on adding a part for a second piano player. And they had so much sex. Peter joked he was making up for lost time and Mia was not about to complain!

As Mia and Peter drove to Peter's parents they talked about options for their future. Mia suggested Peter could move in with her and Margaret and Pete. Peter wondered about the option of the music master's cottage on the school grounds. No decision was made and Mia insisted that any decision had to be made with Pete and her mother's input as they were such a vital part of her life as well.

Mia was a huge hit with Peter's parents. Ruth and David came around for dinner with their children and Mia slotted in as if she had always been there. Peter was as good with his nieces and nephew as he was with her son and she yearned to make him a father.

Cell reception had been patchy at the cottage, and Mia received two messages from Josie Wallace asking Mia to call. Mia finally contacted her friend and was told there was a position that had opened at the refugee charity she volunteered for a community nurse. Mia knew this was slightly outside her scope but was something she would be able to do with a few short courses. She told Peter and he was thrilled with the opportunity. They had three nights at home before Pete and Margaret returned from their holiday and spent it at Mia's house. Mia had arranged to pick up Margaret and Pete from the airport and Peter went with her. They stood there holding hands and when they saw her son and mother appear Pete ran towards both of them and threw his arms around them both, "Mum, are you and P in love yet?" Mia and Peter in unison replied they were and Margaret beamed.

Peter spent that night in his own bed, wanting to give Pete and Mia time to catch up. He had already arranged with Margaret and Pete that he would take the four of them out to dinner the following evening. Margaret had never seen Mia so happy. She talked with her daughter that night and was thrilled when her daughter confided that she finally saw what her parents must have had in the bedroom. She told her mother about her job offer and Margaret was thrilled. She had not told Mia, however she had met Don, a widower at her Bridge Club who had invited her on a road trip up the coast and she did not know how to manage that along with the responsibilities of minding her grandson. She told Mia she adored Pete and being part of their lives, but she suspected all their lives were changing.

Dinner was at Peter's favourite Italian restaurant. Mia was greeted as if she was family and they were given the most prestigious seats in the house. After dinner Peter excused himself to the bathroom. Pete said that he would go too and Mia made a joke about girls going in pairs to powder their noses. The boys had been gone a while and Mia was getting concerned. Suddenly, she heard a flute playing and looked over to see Pete walking towards them playing Mia's theme that Peter had composed. Peter was walking behind and when Pete finished he was down on one knee proposing to Mia. Mia could not refuse and the wedding planning began.

Peter made a pact that he would stay at school during the week, but stay at Mia's from Friday after school until Monday morning. Mia did not realise she had accrued so much leave and was able to resign from her job without working another shift. She found she loved community nursing as much as the ward nursing and the communities she was working with valued her care. She was thrilled when Maxine contacted her and told her that Nick had decided to plead guilty to three of the rapes however he still disputed that Mia had not enjoyed it. Mia did not care. She knew the truth and knew she would not have to stand in court.

Children was a hot topic of discussion between Peter, Mia and Pete. Pete kept telling them he really wanted a sister, however Mia was cautious and told them both that it may never happen. Regardless she and Peter eschewed contraception and Mia did not mind if she walked down the aisle pregnant. Peter and Mia talked of many places they wanted to visit for their honeymoon, but the same place kept popping up- Mary's cottage. Peter had a standing reservation for the first week of school holidays so they planned the wedding around that. David and Ruth's children were flower girls and page boy and Pete was Best Man. Mia had reached out to her old school friend Claire who attended with her husband and acted as Mia's witness.

After the honeymoon Peter, Mia and Pete moved into the cottage at school. Margaret went travelling with Don and the two of them came home engaged. Mia sold her house and told Peter she was working on a little something. She had not told Peter that Mary had approached her on the honeymoon and told her she was wanting to sell the cottage, but that she and Vern were happy to remain as caretakers.

Peter and Mia had been married for a whole term and they decided it was time to take Pete to see the cottage they both spoke so highly of. When they pulled up, Peter was surprised Mary was not there to greet them. Instead there was a large red bow on the front door with a card. Mia suggested Peter see what was going on, having planned this surprise herself! It took him a few seconds to work out what was going on until he saw Mia laughing, "It's ours, honey, I bought us the cottage!" Mia knew that eventually the two of them would retire there, but until then it was theirs to holiday in. At first Pete complained there was no television, but he soon discovered the stream around the back and Mary's dog took a shining to him.

Driving home from their time at the cottage, Mia started feeling a little carsick. On their return she discovered she was indeed pregnant and a scan a few weeks later showed she was expecting twins. Miriam and Thomas arrived in due time causing little trouble for their mother. Their father was over the moon. Their elder brother was equally besotted with them both. Miraculously, Mia did not require stitches following their birth.