Worth the Wait

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She asked her midwife about sex afterwards and the midwife said that they were best to wait 4-6 weeks if they could. Peter assured Mia he would wait for months if he had to and he reminded her that he had waited almost 20 years for her so he was unlikely to go searching for booty anywhere else!

At her six-week check-up Mia was given the all clear to resume bedroom activities. She came home and told Peter who laughed and said that he would still hold his precious wife each night and probably still wake up with an erection each morning, but he would need to be led back to intimacy and he wanted to wait until Mia felt ready.

Peter encouraged breastfeeding and helped Mia where her could. When the twins were 7 weeks old, Mia could wait no longer. This was the longest time she and Peter had gone without sex and she admitted she was missing it. She came back from feeding Miriam at 2am and Peter was half awake holding Thomas. She took her other baby and placed him in his crib and came back and straddled her husband. She kissed him and he soon got the message. He was determined to make this special for his wife and although she mounted him and enveloped his cock in her folds he stroked her back and kissed her breasts and was squirted with milk when she came. He was not far behind and the two slept better than their babies.

Mia's heart was full to the brim. A few years later they moved from the music master's house to the headmaster's residence after Dr Wallace retired and Peter was appointed head of the Grammar School. The students loved Mr and Mrs C and they loved all their boys. Peter introduced domestic violence training to the entire school. Peter advised Pete against running for head boy when he was in senior year seeing he was headmaster, however his peers disagreed and voted unanimously for Pete to lead their student body. It lead to interesting dinner conversations at times, but they were all up for it.

The biggest surprise came at Pete's valedictory when he had arranged to change his surname to that of his step-father. The twins grew quickly, however Mia was unable to conceive more children. She returned to work as a community nurse amongst the refugees and the school established great links with the new migrant communities. Mia expected their sex drives to wane as they aged, however they never did. Peter had awoken a beast within her and he loved every minute it was unleashed!