Worth the Wait

Story Info
Fantasy fulfilled for me and my friend's wife
1.2k words
3.91
22.6k
15
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

In the late 80's my wife and I lived in a hard-partying apartment complex near Tampa. Every illegal substance known to man was available and we partook liberally in the partying and the swinging situation we found ourselves in. We were open to playing around as we had done it a half-dozen or so times during and right after graduation from college.

Mostly we partied with two other couples in school and continued to have threesomes and foursomes for several years after school. My wife and I gave each other permission to play with our school friends even if we weren't there. That was a very liberating experience for both of us. I think we were so confident of our own sexual relationship with each other and our friends that we did not worry about possible complications. Everyone seemed cool with it.

Several years later, my wife and I brought a single gentleman into our bed. We were friends from a sports team we all played on. Many weekend evenings were spent in bed with my wife pleasing us both and us doing our best to make sure she had a great night. We knew if my wife had a very sexually satisfying time, she would continue to fuck us both.

At this point, my wife had only ever had me cum in her mouth. The first evening we were playing with this gentleman, I was fucking her from behind while she sucked his cock. She was an excellent cocksucker and in no time, he filled her mouth. It was so sexy to hear my wife gulping our friend's load. Once he had stopped cumming my wife pulled his cock from her mouth and looked at me. She had white cum around the edges of her mouth and simply said, "Wow!" and laughed.

Another couple that belonged to the team also was our dealer. Brad was married to the sexiest woman on the team, Lynn. Lynn was one of those tasty 80's women with huge breasts, bleached blonde hair and an ass to die for. We always flirted with each other's spouse but certainly to my disappointment, nothing ever happened.

Several years passed and my wife and I had separated. I had moved to the beach but traveled over to Tampa regularly. On one trip I stayed at Brad and Lynn's. Brad was a long-time diabetic and had confided in me his inability to get and maintain an erection. I hate to admit it, but when he first old me of their marital bed difficulties thought, "Here's my chance!"

On this trip I had not packed any pajamas because I usually stayed at a hotel and slept in my briefs if anything. I had to sleep on their sofa in the den. After a little bit of partying with alcohol and blow, they decided to go to bed. I was wired and ready for anything but discouraged that they were calling it a night.

As I lay there frustrated and thinking of the voluptuous woman in the next room my cock began to swell in my briefs. All I had on was my briefs and a t-shirt when Lynn walked back into the kitchen and right by where I was laying. She was in a pair of white panties and a white t-shirt as well. My tumescent cock was very evident, and she looked right at it and then looked at me with almost a grimace.

I thought maybe I should have not been so bold but within 10 minutes she was back in the kitchen and scoping out my bulge again. She finished whatever she was doing in the kitchen and walked back by me again, still looking from my cock to my face without saying a word. I knew at that point she was interested.

A few minutes later both Brad and Lynn came out of their bedroom into then den where I was laying. Lynn sat on the sofa with me with her hip against my hip while Brad sat across from us. She was sitting there with her panty covered right hip against my right hip facing me. Brad said, "Lynn and I would like to know if you would like to join us in our bedroom?" I tried to act surprised, but I really wasn't. I had been in this awkward moment before and as smoothly as I could, accepted.

Lynn leaned over a squeezed my cock as she tenderly kissed me for the first time. Lynn and I continued exploring each other's bodies, I pulled her t-shirt over her head and almost gasped when I saw her breasts. They were gorgeous with pink nipples that turned up on the end. I nuzzled her tits and sucked her nipples as she massaged my now hard cock. She had me stand as she turned around the sit on the couch. Brad just sat there with his mouth open and his breathing erratic.

Lynn had me stand in front of her while she sat on the sofa. She looked at my cock as if she had never seen one before. She stroked a drop of pre-cum to the end of my shaft. She leaned in and kissed my cock gently and repeatedly before swallowing my 7 inches whole. I firmly grasped her by her hair and fed her my cock over and over as she moaned and mewled around my penis.

In no time I was shooting the biggest load of my life down her throat. She gasped, swallowed and gulped until I was drained. She cleaned my cock and looked at her husband who could muster only, "Jesus Christ!"

We both escorted this goddess into their bedroom. Lynn crawled up onto her hands and knees with her backside exposed to Brad and I. I knelt behind Lynn and began lightly kissing her ass cheeks, gradually leaning in until I could smell her. I kissed at her labia and the inside of her thighs. She was breathing heavily as she kissed and sucked her husband's semi-erect cock. She was really getting into my oral technique, pushing back against my mouth and nose as I buried my face and tongue inside her perfect cunt.

Lynn continued to fellate her husband while cumming on my tongue. After about 20 minutes, I stood and took my cock in my right hand as I held Lynn's left ass check. I rubbed the large head up and down her gooey slit, inserting the head and about 2 inches. As she adjusted, she moaned around her husband's cock and pushed her cunt fully onto me. Hers was the creamiest pussy ever. I began really pounding her and she had to take Brad's cock from her mouth. She was cumming on my cock, shaking her head from side to side and growling, "Yeah! Fuck me! Fuck me harder!" We continued for another minute before I grabbed her by the hair and unloaded another huge load into her.

Brad never had an orgasm, but they were both cool about what had happened. Lynn told me with Brad's problems they had always wondered what it would be like to bring another man into their bed and hoped it might be me. They told me they had heard through the grapevine about my wife and our threesomes with our mutual friend. They knew the gentleman as well and in fact he may have told Lynn and Brad about our trysts. Either way, I was happy. I fulfilled a fantasy I thought would never happen. But it did.