Worth the Wait

Story Info
A fantasy finally becomes a reality.
2k words
4.33
3.2k
2
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A fantasy shared. This is my first story, maybe my last. Depends on how it's received..... and my muse.

She zipped up the side of her boots and smoothed out her dress as she looked critically into the mirror. Was this really happening? For years now they'd thought about, too much really in honesty, in the shower, on the way to work, alone in bed when she was meant to be sleeping and today was the day.

Swallowing hard and with an ache in her belly she set off for the 10 minute walk to his, the air was cool in the spring sunshine which she was glad of as she wanted to be as fresh as she could be for him. They'd been flirting for years, an unspoken sexual chemistry between them as then colleagues, but after that kiss at his leaving drinks several years ago, things had ramped up leading to today.

Lisa was forty, long dark hair with a fringe that framed her dark eyes and glasses. She had soft curves, curves that she worked hard to get rid of but curves that men had often commented on as their erections pressed into her back. Her boobs, although smaller than she liked were firm and despite her years had not yet started to sag.

Sam was 10 years her junior. The phrase tall dark and handsome could of been written for him. He was strong, with broad tattooed shoulders. His hands were the size of shovels which would no doubt swallow her B cup breasts and although Lisa hasn't been that close to him for a while, as she walked, she was reminded of how he used to smell. A mixture of clean aquatic smelling aftershave and cigarettes that, when walked past her desk at work, would make her throb, make her underwear wet and he knew it did.

The outfit Lisa was wearing she felt confident in. She'd described it to Sam over text the night before, telling him exactly what she wanted him to do to her. Her long dress clung to her body, her biker jacket and boots gave the feminine ensemble a rockier edge, something she knew he would like as their mutual love of music and Jack Daniels was something that had bonded them in the early days. As she approached the door to his house, she looked around to check for any neighbours out in the street. Living in a small town meant that everyone knew everyone and she had not visited this door before. It also gave Lisa the opportunity to adjust the lacy French cut knickers that, as she walked, had ridden up. When Sam lifted her dress, as she hoped he would, she wanted her arse to be hugged by the material and have it sitting neatly on her rear, not have it wedged between her cheeks, that would come later.

Lisa knocked, aware that once they had crossed this line things would be different. She would be a cheater.

Lisa had been with her partner for 12 years and other than the occasional crossed word over finances or his reluctance to ever plan anything and live life by casual spontaneity, things were great, great in every department except the bedroom. Their libido's and body clocks were not just on different schedules, but different planets. He was awake all night and slept all day, whereas Lisa was up with the lark. Sex was a chore for him, something he would do to stop Lisa getting upset and feeling dejected, or worse still go on another healthy eating kick convinced it was her body that was to blame for his lack of sexual need. It wasn't, not that Lisa understood that, he just didn't have the urges she did. Lisa on the other hand often felt like a freak, an addict, wanting nothing more than to have sex. Her daily showers, working from home days and early bedtimes had turned into a series of opportunities to get off. As soon as she was alone her hand would creep between her legs and get her off as only, up to this point, she knew how.

It was during one of these late night solo sessions that she thought of Sam. His naked body next to hers, breathing on her neck as he watched her fingers dip in and out. Her digits slick with her wetness, the audible sounds filling the room. He grabbed her wrist bringing it up to his face and looking into Lisa's lust filled eyes inhaled deeply before taking her fingers and their nectar into his mouth. That night Lisa came so hard, and upon sharing this revelation with Sam the next day it seemed she was not alone in her fantasies.

So here she was, waiting for him to open the door, conscious that if she didn't breathe soon she would pass out on the doorstep.

The door opened and Sam looked directly at Lisa with pure carnal desire. How is it that he can make so little effort and yet look so incredible thought Lisa as she cast her eyes over his grey joggers and white vest that showed of his shoulders and arms to the max. Lisa suddenly felt very overdressed as he invited her in.

As the door closed he removed her jacket, never breaking eye contact as he gazed at their reflection in the hallway mirror. He had to admit, despite their age difference they looked pretty good together and their lust for each other spoke for itself. He bent to kiss her neck, his hands already on her hips

"Are you sure you want to do this?"

Lisa turned to face him and silently dropped to her knees, with her fingers in his waistband she pulled down the joggers to his ankles. Lisa looked at Sam's already swollen cock, it was the first time she had seen it in the flesh but not the first time seeing it. Over the last few weeks various messages and pictures had been exchanged, a hard nipple, clean shaven balls, a semi erect penis and a dripping wet pussy, all accompanied by explicit descriptions of what each other was doing and how much they needed each other.

Lisa took Sam's cock in her hand for the first time, a grunt left his lips as he looked down at the scene. Her big brown eyes mirrored his pleasure as she smiled and brought him into her mouth. They were both heavily into oral, both giving and receiving but for Lisa the receiving had not happened in years. Reading night after night how much this young attractive man wanted to please her cunt, how much pleasure he seemed to get from eating pussy turned Lisa on no end. But although she hoped it would not be long until she felt his mouth on her clit, she needed to please him first

Sam's cock was thick, a nice length but very thick. She needed to relax her jaw if she was going to do this well. Closing her eyes and inhaling deeply she soon found her rhythm, bobbing her head back and forth, coating his whole length with saliva. Sam's cock was throbbing he was in heaven. Although he had had his fair share of offers lately, there were no regular women in his life, so other than his daily stroking sessions he hadn't released into anything other than his hand for a while and he was determined to enjoy this, especially as it was likely to be a one off.

Sam pulled Lisa to her feet, his cock hitting her on the cheek as she rose. Her lips and chin were wet from pleasuring him and she looked wantonly into his eyes. Sam gestured for Lisa to go upstairs, strange she thought having never been here before, which room was she heading to, but Sam's motives became clear. As Lisa ascended the stairs 3 or 4 ahead of Sam he grabbed her waist, holding her still. Bending Lisa forward Sam pulled up her dress to reveal her underwear. The black lace clung to every curve of her body, framing her mound so perfectly and presenting it as the most sought after gift. Sam leaned forward and inhaled deeply, his nose pressing between her cheeks, smelling the combination of her laundry and her desire. This was the most erotic moment of Lisa's life, she pushed back into Sam's face and that was all the encouragement he needed.

Turning Lisa around he pulled down her now damp knickers, pushing her gently into sitting on the stairs he lifted her dress to her waist. Lisa held her dress up for him obediently as he opened her thighs wide to expose everything she had promised. Her pussy lips parted slightly by her throbbing clit and the wetness coating her, Lisa had told Sam she was wet for him often, but nothing had prepared him for the sight he was greeted with, a sight he wouldn't forget in a hurry. Sam lurched forward and eyes closed tasted her. Using the flat of his tongue he licked her from hole to clit, coating every part of her pussy with pleasure. Lisa moaned deeply, she was in heaven. Wave after wave of tongue hit her clit as she circled her hips to his movements, she wanted him, harder, deeper inside her. She wanted to cum but also didn't want this sensation to stop, Sam sensed her need intuitively and brought his fingers up to join his mouth. Bringing her arse closer to the edge of the stair he sucked on her clit as he eased two thick fingers into her, the whispered lust and pleasure from seconds earlier was broken by guttural.

"Fuuucccckk."

Lisa hadn't felt pleasure like it, whether it was the act or the scene she didn't know but she needed more. Lifting her hips for Sam she held herself ready for this assault, looking at his mouth shining from her juice she moaned

"Make me cum."

With that, looking her in the eyes, Sam clamped his mouth back on her hard little bud, swirling his tongue around his mouth to graze it. His fingers, slick with pussy, pumped in and out of her cunt. Her walls contracting over his digits as he increased his speed. Sam's cock was aching hard, he wanted to be in her, have that tightness milking him, but he knew that would come later, right now it was about Lisa, her pleasure, as his pre cum started to rise.

"Ahh Sam, fuck, that's so good. Mmm don't stop, please."

Lisa was becoming more vocal as her fantasy played out, the months of playing with her cunt at every opportunity and edging her pleasure meant that she could decide when to give in to him and it wouldn't be long. Lisa grabbed her knees and pulled them back to her chest, her arse was now off the stair and her holes were as exposed for him.

"Eat me baby, eat that cunt and make me cum."

Sam smiled.

"Lisa-Marie, you dirty bitch," and he obliged. She tasted incredible as he ate and ate, fingers continued pumping her over and over. She was screaming, moaning, bouncing her hips and getting every inch she could in her. Her thighs began to shake as she hit her peak and Sam held his face in her pussy she flooded him. The throbbing muscles of her cunt walls gripped his fingers like a vice, Lisa bucked her back, toes curling in her boots, breathing shallow, she climaxed.

They stayed still and silent, unsure of what to do or say, both catching their breath. After a minute, Lisa looked down at this god between her thighs already soaked in sweat and her. She smiled and brushed his hair from his face. Still breathing hard and with her pussy all over his mouth, Lisa kissed him.

"Thank you Sam."

"No thank you Lisa-Marie...... Shall we go to bed?"