Worth the Wait: A Moresome Story

Story Info
A woman meeting her lover also meets his friend.
2.8k words
4.46
8.8k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It had been several years since they touched. Sure they had reached out to one another and sent plenty of pictures, but it had been so long since she had even met his lengthy gaze that so set her body on fire, let alone felt his hands on her.

They had decided on a meeting spot that was convenient for both of them and reserved a small, yet elegant house for the occasion.

She arrived and checked in early, knowing it would be a few hours before he was able to join her. She unpacked, then got her things together to shower. As she unraveled the lacy lingerie from her suitcase, a few of the toys she brought along entered into her view. Oh how her pussy ached. She needed him. She had needed him for years. Years! Just thinking of his thick cock entering her wet slit made her nearly double over.

Fuck. She was not going to be able to wait. If she didn't cum soon she was going to jump him the second he walked in.

She surveyed her stash. Nipple clamps. A riding crop. Two ass plugs. A clit sucker. A large dildo. Remote control panties.

She blushed. The thought of him controlling her orgasm in public had always been a fantasy. She could envision his smirk as she'd be failing at not displaying her arousal. Talking to waitstaff. Or maybe even meeting a friend. The thought made her wetness drip down her thighs. Her ass and her pussy clenched. Her nipples were so hard and achy that she pinched them, moaning out loud. She couldn't do it nearly as hard as he did, but she needed to relieve this pressure that was building.

Her phone buzzed. It was Michael. He had gotten out of work and was on his way.

She still had her dress on. Her tits were out and she had already taken off her panties. She caught her reflection in the mirror. Long wavy hair pinned back to show her neck, her face glowing from curiosity and arousal, and definitely a fair amount of naughtiness.

Thoughts of previous encounters with him danced with fantasies as she watched herself run a finger over each nipple. They were hard and sore from the pinching. Continuing, she enjoyed watching herself become more aroused. Bringing her fingers to her lips, she sucked on them slowly, taking her now wet fingers back to her throbbing pink buds.

She lifted her dress enough to see the small sensual pillows outlined in dew. She was so wet and wanted a taste. A small patch of hair above her pussy caught her attention. She grabbed a finger full and pulled gently. She could hear and smell her arousal. She allowed one finger to enter. In and out slowly a few times, she didn't want to stop. Her knees nearly buckling, she tasted herself off of her fingers.

The wetness still present on her nipples mixed with the air and there was suddenly a pang of pain from her clit and breasts. It hurt and felt so good. To counteract the feeling she lightly slapped each breast, first circling around one areola then another before enduring the sting of her hand. With her breasts now pink and puffy, and her pussy on display, she snapped a pic and sent it to him, telling him she needed release.

He told her that she could play all she wanted, but not to cum. She groaned, knowing how badly she wanted to climax, but also immensely enjoyed pleasing him. She loved the thrill of teasing and feeling frustrated. It would pay off in the end when he filled her.

Knowing the toys would make her go over the edge too easily, she found a chair in the kitchen and sat down, facing the back of the chair, exposing her ass. She secretly always wanted to be fucked this way, but had never had the courage to ask for a good chair fucking.

She started stroking her thighs. They were so wet, and her fingers glided over them easily. She wanted to touch her clit. It was hard and throbbing. She instead pulled apart her lips, exposing her opening hole to the air. It felt so good and her fantasy of him entering her was so vivid that she grinded on the chair. She needed him inside of her.

Her thought went to the vibrator panties. Still grinding, she fantasized of going to a fancy business dinner. As his date, she was dressed conservatively, yet sexy. A cobalt blue dress, revealing just enough, but not too much. Heels that showed off her legs. Simple, yet elegant jewelry. But underneath was the real show. Intricate lace panties, bra, and garter belt. She had pretty little clamps on her nipples to match her hood piercing, a beautiful blue opal. A shimmering plug in her ass. And in her panties was a whisper quiet vibrator, in direct contact with her swollen clit, controlled by only him.

She took her dress off at this point, wanting to expose more. Reaching back, she spread her ass and pussy as far as she could, wanting him to fuck both. Hard. Right now. Feeling her skin pull felt like a sting, and she gave them both a slap, wishing it was his cock slapping on her tiny rosebud and pussy.

How did he arouse her this much? She grinned. Who the fuck cares? She was the luckiest woman in the world to have her body feel this way. She laughed and threw her head back, pushing her breasts out further. Her brow furrowed. The frustration! It was maddening, and thrilling.

Shit! She was running out of time to shower and dress. This little private moment was going to have to wait. She quickly cleaned up the puddle forming on the chair and flung off the rest of her clothes. It felt so good to be naked. She couldn't resist rubbing her slit. Her piercing was rubbing perfectly, and it didn't take much for her to nearly climax.

She finished showering, the entire house smelling of her vanilla body wash and lotion. Her skin was softer. She touched her freshly shaved pussy, leaving only a small patch of hair above her slit. She wanted to feel everything tonight.

She continued to get ready. Her hair was past her shoulders now. She pinned half of it back, letting her dark waves cascade down her back. She added simple makeup and a vanilla oil on her skin that smelled heavenly. She put on a flirty dress that showed just enough. Having crotchless panties on underneath added even more fun.

She wanted to put in her plug. But it had been so long since she wore it. She eyed it, knowing it would be a challenge. For some reason she felt her clit harden at the thought. She really did enjoy having a cock in her ass. Taking a few drops of warming lube, she rubbed the end and then her ass with her fingers. One finger then two entered her ass and she moaned. She had needed a good ass fucking for a long time. She secretly hoped he'd tongue her for a while before fucking it. She would gladly repay the favor!

She grabbed the plug and pushed it up against her star. It was warm from the lube. She pushed a bit and winced. She hadn't been stretched in a long time. Pushing more, she started to feel aroused. She wanted to have her ass filled. She started to feel a bit of release and finally was able to push past the thicker end of the plug. Her ass felt sore at the invader. That was nothing compared to what he was going to do. Not only was he long, but he was thicker and harder than anyone she'd ever experienced. He was worth the little bit of soreness.

Finally she was ready. Pacing, she started to enjoy the plug and her exposed pussy under her dress. She placed on her new nipple clamps and waited. It was nearly impossible to not touch her wetness. Her clit was on fire.

There was a knock at the door. Anna opened the door and there he was. Fucking gorgeous! This man did such things to her from afar, but to finally see him in person made her weak.

They smiled and greeted each other, kissing in between words. It wasn't long before she reached down to find the bulge in his pants. Even in crotchless panties, she could feel her wetness.

He told her they were going to have to wait until after dinner. She groaned and made a face, but knew it would be worth the wait. They enjoyed a wonderful meal, wine, and the best conversation she'd had in a long time. She loved his voice and he always had the best stories. Head swirling from wine and laughter, he paused to look at her.

He told her that he had a bit of a problem. A buddy of his was in town and although he didn't want to take time away from their visit, he did want to grab a drink with him. She pondered for a moment, then suggested he invite his friend there. Having the wine lower her inhibitions, she joked that if he was cute maybe she could get two dicks in her that night. He simply raised his eyebrow and gave her the faintest hint of a smirk.

Oh no. What if she messed up and offended him?! Still, she did enjoy the thought of having two men want her at once. Even more, of trying to please two men at the same time. Could she handle it?

They spent some more time talking and enjoying the night when a knock came at the door. She sat and let him answer. His friend came in and introduced himself. He looked around and they immediately delved in to catching up. She enjoyed watching how men interacted with each other. It was so very different than women. Jake was an average looking guy, but there was something sexy about him. Maybe it was her little fantasy from earlier, or the wine, but she wished one of them would touch her right now.

The two of them laughed and caught up, and while she mostly observed, she felt natural to join in the conversation. Then his friend asked if she had any single friends in the area. She laughed and the wheels started spinning. Earlier that night a friend of hers had wanted to go out, but she already had plans in place. She was disappointed and said she was just going to stay in then.

She texted her friend, asking if she'd be willing to come hang out a while. This guy seemed like a good one, and this was turning into more of a gathering than a weekend of desire anyway. Her friend was beautiful. There was not a guy in the world who would turn her down. This would be interesting to watch. She smiled at the thought.

An hour passed, and she arrived. Coming in like a whirlwind, Erin doled out hugs and laughs to everyone. It was just her way. Stepping back, she realized she made a perfect match, but also saw the desire in Michael. How could he not want to fuck her? Hell, she wanted to fuck her, and had a few times while they drunkenly played.

Strip poker! She wasn't sure who suggested it, but they were all on board. Laughs and drinking commenced as they were all in various stages of undress. Finally, Erin was completely naked, and what a sight it was. At this point, they all paused, staring at each other.

Feeling awkward, Anna yelled, last one in the bed makes breakfast! And took off. Michael followed, as the other two raced each other. Bodies touching, they collapsed, not really knowing who lost. Immediately, kissing and hands were everywhere. It was difficult to concentrate and it felt so good. Michael started to undress what was left on his body and Anna helped. She wanted to feel his cock. Taste it. Have it in her. Erin caught a glimpse of his bare cock and moaned. Both women looked at each other knowingly and they went down on him. She loved knowing he felt good having this much attention.

Not wanting Jake to feel neglected, Anna reached for his cock. She stroked him while Michael's cock was deep in her throat. Fuck! Why hadn't she done this sooner?

After a few minutes, Anna's fingers found Erin's slit, and pushed into her wetness. She breathed that she needed a good fucking. She positioned Erin on her back and placed her own pussy on Erin's face. As she was having her clit sucked, she spread Erin's legs and motioned for the men to give her some attention.

Jake entered her, and she felt Erin's pleasure. Michael came over, slowly sucking on Anna's tits, while running his thumb on Erin's clit. Anna pulled his face up and kissed him deeply. She then looked at him and told him she wanted him to fuck her friend. Slowly and thoroughly. His face changed and the two of them became carnal.

Jake came to Anna and she began to taste her friend on his cock. While pleasuring Jake, she watched Michael's arousal as he entered Erin's gorgeous pussy. She felt a rush watching this man she desired more than any other, feel so pleasured by a woman she admired and cared for so deeply. The sounds. The smells. The feelings. It was all so incredible. She wanted to see his cum in her friend's pussy. She wanted to lick it off of both of them. And she would.

Jake moaned as Anna took all of him in her mouth. He looked at Michael and was told to fuck her. Anna looked at him as well and he smiled and told her he still had plenty for her. She smiled back and spread her legs for his friend. She needed to be fucked so badly. Jake slid into her, and she could feel herself clench around him. She needed this. It was almost too much watching Michael and feeling this good. Was this real?

Starting to get into a groove, she heard her friend and her lover climax together, and could see Michael's cock pump warm thick cum into her friend. It made her cum, her pussy pulsating on Jake's cock. Jake wanted to fuck Erin's cream filled pussy, and Anna impishly told him they'd race for it. Laughing, Anna went down on her friend before Jake got there, tasting her sweet nectar and Michael's musky cream. Fuck they tasted good together. She could feel her pussy opening, needing to be stretched again. She felt Michael's thick hardness push into her. How could he have anymore left after fucking such a beautiful woman?

She welcomed him inside as she continued to taste his cum from Erin's gorgeous bare cunt. She slowly swirled her tongue around, getting every drop of his cream while urging her friend toward another orgasm.

As Erin began to whimper and shake, Jake and Michael picked Anna up, taking her from Erin's nectar. Her lips tasted incredible. And she could smell everyone all at once. It was delicious and it made her ravenous.

Michael laid down, and had Anna position herself on top of him, reversed and facing Jake. As Michael entered her, she grabbed Jake's cock, and began to devour him. Nearing orgasm, Michael pulled out and she whimpered. She so badly needed to cum. To her surprise and pleasure, he entered her tight ass. It took a few moments to stretch, but once she was past the pain, it felt so amazing to have him inside of her.

Jake moved closer, palming Erin's wet, used pussy, and entering Anna's. She had never had two men inside of her at the same time and it was an exquisite feeling. Jake rapidly fingered Erin while both men fucked Anna without mercy. She could do nothing but grind and make sounds that she had never heard come from herself. Finally she squirted from an orgasm that made her nearly pass out.

But they weren't done with her. She felt Jake get harder as he neared climax, pumping her full of his cum. Soon after, he went to pay attention to Erin, going down on her until he recovered and began to fuck her.

Michael continued to fuck Anna's ass, stretching it and pulling out. She loved the feeling of the emptiness before he plunged back in. Soon after, he turned her around, fucking her ass and her pussy in intervals. He felt so good and she never wanted it to stop.

He gripped her throat from behind, pulling her closer so that he could fuck her deeply. She came again, but needed to be filled with his seed in order to cure this ache inside. Finally, Michael came hard and she could feel him pumping into her. She reached down and brought his cum to her lips, savoring his and her own taste. As they all collapsed in a heap, Anna smiled. Yeah, this was worth the wait.