Worthy of Painting Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The day proceeded uneventfully. When she got back to her room at night Prim was sleeping, still in her jeans and sweaty sweater. Her socks laid on the floor. Out of a habit that didn't show any signs of fading away, Emily instinctively scooped down, grabbed the socks, unbothered by their moisty feel, and shoved them in Prim's white sneakers, before she grabbed the sneakers and put them elegantly by the door. Picking after prim was a habit, that she'd long forgotten about.

She changed out of her clothes, then got into her bed, laying on her side, this time in Prim's direction. While she tried to go to sleep, her eyes just stared at the back of Prim's head. She remembered how she used to comb it for her when they had their sleepovers. She wondered if someone else had been combing that hair ever since they'd broken up. Probably not; not many girls loved her as much as she did, not many would give her as much as Emily was willing to give her. She closed her eyes, finding no trouble in drifting to sleep.

She woke up the next day to the sound of Prim putting on her shoes. She never wore her shoes like normal people, she just inserted her foot without pending and started smashing the toe of the shoe to the ground until it slipped in. Emily sat herself up on her bed, not getting out of her covers. The sight of Prim silently gathering her stuff and preparing to leave for good, sent an anxious feeling down her spine. They were gonna still be in the same collage, but if Prim walked out of that door now, with their relationship this broken, there would be no hope of fixing it. there'd be no more Prim. The thought that Emily had been comfortable with a day before taunted her now. "Prim," she said, her face still soggy and sleepy.

She didn't answer, but gave her a cold glance before grabbing her phone. She took a look around to make sure she had everything she needed.

"Prim," Emily whined. "Can we talk about this?"

"Talk about what?" She spoke aggressively.

She eased the covers off her body and stood, she didn't know the best thing to say, but she had no time to think, so she just started talking. "I was mad aright."

"Yeah, I know." Prim said grabbing her suitcase and sitting it up straight.

"I didn't mean what I said." Emily said, unsure if she was lying or telling the truth.

"Yes you did." Prim nodded, looking at her for the first time with a cold smile. "See you around."

She didn't think, still sogging from sleep and blistered with the idea of losing her, she couldn't think of one sure thing to say that would stop Prim from walking out of that door, so she didn't talk, she just rushed toward Prim then stood between her and the door. "don't go."

"Get out of my way." Prim said.

Emily knelt, and ignoring the baffled face that Prim pulled looking down at her, she rushed in, wrapping her arms around her friend's waist. "Please don't go. Don't leave."

Filled with a mixture of anger and confusion, Prim spat, "Just yesterday you were kicking me out of here. What the fuck has gotten into you."

"I was just angry, and stupid." She whined and hugged her tighter resting the side of her face against Prim's stomach, doing her best not to sound pathetic, or more pathetic than she already did. "I'm sorry and stupid and I love you don't go."

An abrupt silence fell over both of them. Emily staid kneeling there, trying not to think of how weird she looked, clinging to her friend as if her life depended on it. And Prim just stood there. Before long, Prim said, "You really want me to stay?"

Feeling a surge of hope, Emily looked forward, and realized she'd been pushing her face against Prim's crotch, she got a bit embarrassed but didn't care, then she looked up, resting her chin against Prim as she looked into her green eyes, she sniffled. "Yes, I want you to stay. I'm sorry for what I said."

Prim looked like she was thinking things over, before a faint smile made it to her thin delicate lips. "You really sorry?"

Feeling the air get a bit lighter, a chuckle was let out with Emily's sniffling. "Yes. I'm really sorry."

She felt Prim's hands crease her short brown hair, before resting over her cheeks. Prim gave her face a quick light pat with both palms before she said, "Fine."

Emily's mouth curled into the most relieved smile, she let out a chuckle that her friend shared.

"You can let go of me now," Prim snickered and gave Emily's breast a light thud with her knee. Emily rose to her feet slowly, pulling herself up using Prim's offered hand. They exchanged a smile, in which Prim shook her head slightly, as if to point to the unnecessary fight that Emily had started, before she stretched and said, "Well. Now I can have cake." Emily nodded with a smile then went to the kitchen, returning with two plates of the leftover cake from yesterday.

They sat on Emily's bed and chatted for more than an hour. Each of them had much to say, given that it had been forever since they had last hanged out like this. But mostly, it was Prim doing all the talking. Emily was more of a listener. She listened to all the stories of Prim's summer, the places she visited, the parties she attended. Although it turned out to be quite an eventful summer, Emily was relieved she didn't hear her mention any boyfriends. She doubted she'd ever tell her adored about how she truly felt. She'd constantly told her that she loved her, just like she did when she was on her knees a while ago, but she'd never said it in a serious manner. Sometimes she felt like Prim already knew, but didn't want to open such an awkward conversation to not hurt her. Emily couldn't open the conversation either, knowing that she wouldn't be able to handle the rejection. For now there was still hope. She liked that.

After their long chat, Emily took the plates and returned them to the kitchen. She got back to the sight of Prim kicking off her shoes on her bed then kicking her feet up over it. While she walked towards her, she saw Prim give her a funny look adorned with her silly smile as she rubbed her socked feet together gently. She knew what that meant.

"No." Emily said, failing not to smile herself.

"Come on. Just a quick one," Prim whined resting against the headboard and shuffling her feet on the bed. "They're very tired. I spent most of yesterday walking the campus for the move-request."

Emily sat on the bed near Prim's thighs. "I can see that, they smell I can smell'em from here."

"That's mean, they smell nice." She snickered as she quickly raised her foot to Emily's nose, and it barely made it there before Emily shoved it down.

"Knock it off." She chuckled, doing her best to resist. She wasn't planning to keep the act for long, but she didn't want to give in that easily. In actuality, she had missed nothing more than giving Prim massages. Whenever she got a chance, whenever Prim hinted that her shoulders were tensed or her feet were sore, Emily would gladly start rubbing. It was the only way she could spend almost an hour touching Prim's skin, without her suspecting a thing.

But the fact remained, that whether or not she'd got her selfish reasons behind that 'service', it was still a service, that Emily wasn't sure if she still wanted to provide after what happened. Her eyes moved between Prim's leering face and her socked feet. She sighed, before sitting on the bed Indian style at the end of her bed, then grabbing Prim's foot and thudding it in her lap.

"Yeahh," Prim said in a fake girlish voice.

She inserted her finger between Prim's ankle and the cuff of her sock, then pulled it off, feeling it cling to her foot slightly. She put the sock aside then wrapped her hands against Prim's foot, remembering a feeling that she hadn't felt in a while, but had never managed to forget. The touch of Prim's skin against her own, of Prim's flesh between her fingers. How had she been stupid enough to stand in her own way of getting this thing again. Her days with Prim had been the best days of her life. They'd be as simple as sitting together on a bed and talking for hours, just like now.

"That's the stuff," Prim reclined her head back and let out a moan.

Emily just looked at her, with Prim's moan giving her some motivation to put more effort in. Her chest tingled warmly as she felt she was getting those good days back.

The week proceeded, and the routine which their college days would follow quickly became clear. When they were in highschool, Emily knew prim to be a slob, spoiled, lazy around the house. She'd imagined how would it be like if they'd ever become roommates; the situation now proved to be exactly like she imagined. Prim ate, and didn't wash the dishes, she rarely did laundry, leaving it in the hamper to rot until Emily would finally get sick of the smell and take it out. When they would get ready to go out, Emily would take of her clothes and fold them then put them neatly on her bed, then, being the neat freak that she was, would go pick Prim's clothes from every corner of the room and neatly fold them and put them on Prim's bed. She didn't even try to make Prim act in an organized manner. She knew for a fact that Prim's mother had tried for years to do just that, and she'd clearly failed miserably.

She didn't find joy in any of it. She was basically putting double effort and time into taking care of all the chores. But the way she saw it, Prim simply didn't care, she didn't care about being organized and she didn't care about cooking as she could just order food--which she usually did. If the dorm didn't get to a point where it was literally a dumpster, she didn't care, Emily did, so that was just another thing she'd have to put up with to be with Prim. And every day, when they'd get back from a long walk around campus or a night at some bar--but not the gym, definitely not the gym, never the gym--They'd sit on one of their beds and talk for hours while Emily would give Prim a foot-massage, and she'd get her effort's worth.

One night, while she sat on the bed while she squeezed Prim's calves, she found herself wondering, about when would she, if ever, get something more. Spending time every day working her hands anywhere on Prim's body was great, it provided her with the most sensual sensation she ever knew, but she longed for more. But every time she'd muster some courage to tell Prim how she truly felt about her, to reach for the relationship she'd always wanted, she'd hunker back down.

She had her suspicions about Prim's sexuality; prim had never had a boyfriend, not since Middle School, and moreover, this might've been her seeing things, but she could swear that she had seen Prim eye some girls at the bar that they'd been hanging out in sometimes, and the look she gave them, wasn't totally innocent. But all of that were just suspicions, and if she told Prim about her feelings towards her, there would be no way Prim would allow her touch her like this again. Their relationship would be awkward and take a step backwards, she couldn't risk that. If Prim had anything to say, she'd have spilled it all when Emily told her about her own sexuality, but she hadn't done that.

"You wanna call it a day," Prim said, taking her leg off Emily's thighs and straightening up. "Gee I'm tired." She threw herself on her own bed.

"Nice telling me that after spending half an hour on your calves." Emily said, wiping her sweaty palms on her pants.

"It's my poor feet that were sore." She said taking one sock off, then with a smile on her face, she slung it in Emily's direction, hitting her in the face.

Emily recoiled back as if brushing off a fly, before she said, "I'm not touching your smelly feet after gym, get it through your head."

"Yeah," Prim chuckled taking off her other sock. "You've made that clear." She flung the second sock with the same accuracy.

"Knock it off." Emily giggled before taking the socks and shoving them in Prim's sneaker near the door.

"Good night," Prim got into the covers.

"Good night." She shut the lights off then walked to her bed. She laid in her bed and tried to sleep. She turned on her side so that she was looking at Prim's back. She envied her friend for how fast she could fall asleep. If she wasn't tired, Emily usually would turn in her bed for at least half an hour before she'd manage to drift off, but Prim would just lay there, close her eyes, then after five minutes she'd be gone.

Emily turned around restlessly for some time, before she realized that she needed to pee, so she got up and did that. On her way back, her eyes, quite randomly, feel on Prim's feet sticking out of the covers; the only part of her that was visible other than her face. She stood right in front of her bed and just stared at them, with no idea why she had stopped. She took a step toward her bed, then halted again. Her eyes reluctantly stuck to Prim's soles just resting there. She felt her temperature rise at the sick idea that wondered around in her mind.

Unable to hold herself, she felt her knees sink to the floor instinctively as she sat on the ground near the foot of Prim's bed. She stared at them for a second, their light smell lingered under her nose. Her stomach tingled, at the idea of kissing them. Sure she'd managed to indulge in her guilty pleasure in molesting her friend's limps with her hands, but she never had a chance to lay a kiss. Her slowly watering mouth and the slight tingle in her crotch didn't care about the guilt in her mind. It's just a kiss, lay it and be done with it. She rested her palms against the bed as she leaned in, and left a light peck on Prim's sole. Her breathing fastened uncontrollably, and even though the smell taunted her, she couldn't help but lean in again and plant another peck, only longer and heavier right on her big toe. While she was thinking about laying another one, the foot she was kissing shifted slightly on the bed, and that slight shift was enough to send Emily scrambling to her bed, she crept under her cover and looked towards Prim. To her relief, she hadn't woken up, not in the slightest. It was just a slight move but the possibility that Prim might have woken up and found her there scared her shitless.

Not wanting to think about the shady nature of her move, she closed her eyes and tried to think about anything else. But knowing herself to be the weak-willed horny bitch that she was, she knew that wouldn't be the last time she'd do something this stupid. She slept.

Few Days Later

Both of them had just returned home from the bar. This was the second week of lectures, and they'd spent most of it pretty much together, except for the time that Prim spent in the gym. Emily would usually beat her to the bar and wait for her there, where they'd spend a couple of hours before heading home.

Now, Emily multitasked between focusing on changing her clothes, and staring at Prim as she changed hers. In contrast to the massages, this had always been one of the most tormenting moments in her day. She had to endure standing there and staring at Prim's, pretty much flawless body in her sexy black underwear while Prim changed into her cute pajamas. It was torture. Prim usually gave her her back, and she probably thought that Emily did the same, so Emily was free to gush over at what she couldn't touch for as much as she liked.

Emily had just stuck her head out of the collar of her pajama when Prim's sweater hit her right in the face and hanged by her head. Like always, she took it out giving Prim a teased look, then gathered the rest of Prim's clothes from the ground and shoved them in the hamper.

Probably not knowing that she was tormenting her, Prim had fell into a habit of rolling whatever item of clothing she took off while they changed together then throwing it in Emily's face, whether it would be a jacket, a sweater, or a sweaty pair of her leggings.

They made their way together to Prim's bed, and like every night, Prim rested her back against the headboard and laid her socked feet in Emily's waiting lap. But since Prim had been to the gym today, Emily said, "No--"

"I know I know." Prim sighed. "Just work on my calves a bit, they're killing me."

Emily started rolling up Prim's pants until they reached her knees, then started squeezing her tensed muscles. Some minutes after she started rubbing, she noticed Prim was a bit less talkative than usual. She'd usually start running her mouth as soon as they lay on the bed, to day she seemed silent.

"So what's up." Emily said, causing Prim to wake from her slumber and look at her.

"Nothing much," she said, her eyes looking at Emily in a weird way.

Sensing that Prim wasn't interested in starting a conversation, Emily just focused on her massaging.

After a couple more minutes, Prim exhaled a long breath then said, "You'll never believe the dream I had yesterday."

"Yeah?" Emily said. "What about it."

"I was like..." She said, seeming to hesitate about whether to continue or not. "...I was like, sitting in this, I don't know, like luxurious chair."

"Luxurious chair." Emily snickered. "What like a thrown?"

"Yeah, kinda," Prim said. "More like a recliner, just...it seemed a bit too fancy to be a recliner I don't remember. Anyway."

Emily let her hands fall down to Prim's ankle and continued massaging. She imagined Prim sitting in a thrown for a second, it suited her. She imagined herself being sat beside her, feeding her grapes or something. "And what were you doing in that, fancy recliner." She said with a smile.

"Nothing, just, sitting in it." Prim stared up the ceiling, like she was trying to remember. "I seemed relaxed, like I had nothing on my mind. I felt like royalty."

"Royalty," Emily said widening her eyes. "Alright then your highness."

"Yeah, it's...ridiculous I know," Prim said. "However, that's not the weird part."

"What's the weird part." Emily narrowed her eyes.

"While I sat there, I..." She halted in her words, before she gave her head a slight shake then said, "never mind. It's nothing."

"Noo." Emily squeezed her ankle harder. "Come on tell me."

"It's stupid, you don't wanna hear it believe me."

"Don't be a bitch come on." She clobbered Prim's thighs with her palms repeatedly until Prim caved.

"Okay okay." Prim laughed and Emily stopped hitting. "While I sat there, there was a girl sitting on the ground in front of me."

"A girl," Emily said, instinctively imagining that she was that girl.

"Yeah...more like kneeling actually, not kneeling, bowing."

"There was a girl." Emily's hands stopped rubbing and she smiled at Prim in surprise. "A girl, bowing to you."

"Yeah," Prim said sounding embarrassed. "Not like, an official bow. Just the way she was positioned, her head to the floor her ass in the air, like bowing."

Unable to shake the image of herself bowing in front of Prim, Emily suddenly felt hot at the sight. "So, what else."

"She, just, bowed there at my feet, I think she was like..." Prim took a breath, obviously nervous about her next line. "Kissing them."

Emily swallowed a gust of dread. This couldn't be a coincidence. It had been almost a week since Emily had first done that shameful act, and she'd been doing it ever since. Every night, after Prim would fall asleep, Emily's hand would shove the covers away, then her legs would take her right to the foot of Prim's bed. She'd sit there. Whether her feet would be clean out of the shower or as sweaty as they were now, she'd sink to her knees in front of them, then lay one trembling peck after the other with her shivering lips. She'd felt like she fell into a ritual. She would kiss Prim's soles, the tops of her feet, her toes, and the smell and the sweat that she used as an excuse to not rub Prim's feet after gym, hadn't mattered a bit. She had grown used to it, like she'd grown used to the guilt.

"Kissing them?" She was careful not to show any reaction other than being weirded out. "That's..."