Worthy of Painting Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"...Me too." She mumbled weakly between kisses, feeling her mouth water with every kiss.

"We'll have so much fun together." She pulled her foot from under Emily's lips and rested her sole on her back, "Other one."

"Yes Prim," she said anxiously and started kissing the other foot.

"You just need to be a good girl," she teased, causing Emily's cheeks to blush and grow hot. "And do what I say."

She tried not to think about how she looked, literally bowing to her friend, laying kiss after kiss at the top of her foot like a servant. The absurdity and sheer humiliation of her situation made her tremble. She felt Prim's sole rub gently on her back, feeling her pajama rub against the skin. She felt every touch. She was kissing Prim, that was the only thing that mattered.

"You're gonna be a good girl for me." Prim snickered, as she somehow managed to grab Emily's noes between her big and middle toe. Thank my luck she just showered.

"Yes Prim." Emily mumbled, her voice funny and squeaky with her nose squashed. "I'll be a good girl."

She felt the sole on her back slide down until it reached her neck, before Prim let her nose go free only to rest her foot on Emily's head. She felt both soles shuffle carelessly on the back of her head, pushing her forehead against the ground. She felt the toes wiggle in her hair, like they were trying to find a comfortable position.

"Look at that." Prim snickered. "You're serving as my footstool." She let out a short but cackling laugh.

"Mmm." She could only hum in response. She felt like if she opened her mouth she'd shout. She didn't like this, not one bit.

"How do you feel about that." Prim said stepping harder with her feet on Emily's head, pushing her already aching forehead to the carpet.

She couldn't respond, but felt her throat chock with a tear.

"Answer me Emily." She raised one foot slightly then forced it down with some force bumping Emily's head to the floor.

"I hate it," Emily whined. She heard the sadness in her own voice, and she hopped that Prim would hear it too, and maybe tone it down. But to her disappointment, she only heard a giggle.

"And what if I told you that I want to use you like this for a whole hour."

She took a breath, reminding herself that the mean tone, the mean words, the whole thing, were just parts of the game. It wasn't like Prim was trying to hurt her. "I'll stay like this for an hour."

"That's my girl," Prim said like she was talking to a baby. "Good footstool."

Emily sucked in a breath, trying to keep her eyes dry.

"I suppose that you'll hate it for a while," Prim giggled, twisting and wiping her soles all over Emily's hair. "But give it time, the humiliation of it all will never go away, but little by little, it'll start giving you pleasure."

Were those words meant to make her feel better. She didn't know if that was the intention, but she didn't feel any better, hearing how Prim was expecting her to literally be conditioned to get horny over such a thing. But, if she was going to want to be with Prim anyway, she might as well get used to those acts, in fact, the sooner she'd do that the better, cause now, she felt nothing but sheer humiliation.

"Gee." Prim said. "You really do worship me don't you. I mean, I'm flattered, I have no idea what I've done to deserve such love." She giggled.

She couldn't help but say, "You like me too, right?"

A long silent fell, during which Emily felt her face colors fade away. She knew the answer, but the pause terrified her. She was giving it all to this girl, and she hadn't yet heard an "I like you".

"Sure I do." Prim snickered. "I like you."

She exhaled a breath.

The Next Day

Prim meant it when she had said she didn't want to hold Emily's hand through the whole thing. Last night, she kept using Emily as her footstool for almost fifteen minutes, before she ordered her to go to sleep. Emily couldn't say a single word, and crawled up her bed and closed her eyes while they were still wet. She had never felt more humiliated in her life, and it burned her more that the one making her feel like that was the love of her life.

While trying to go to sleep, she heard Prim get into her pajamas then into her bed, and lastly, as if she wanted to ease off some of the pain she knew Emily was feeling, she said, "I love you." Then shut the lights.

The three words didn't quench the pain completely, but were enough to allow her to go to sleep with dry eyes. She hated the fact that Prim's love came at this humiliating cost, that she actually had to endure this treatment to be with her. But for now, this was a trial. She would lose nothing if she tried, and if it proved to be too much for her, she could always quit. But she had everything to lose if she didn't give it a shot, and so, for now, and at least for a short while, she knew she needed to suck it up.

The following morning made the form this relationship would take a bit clearer. She woke up at 7:30 Am, then as always, woke up Prim by genteelly shaking her shoulders. When Prim opened her eyes and saw her, a smile instantly made it to her face, like she recalled the events of the day before. And it didn't take long for Prim to give her first order of the day. "Go put the kettle on."

With a reluctant smile, Emily nodded then walked towards the kitchen. She was sure that the power play was the bigger factor in Prim's enjoyment. Emily would always put the kettle on and make their coffee as soon as Prim woke up, but Prim made sure to order her regardless, cause the joy was in the order, and the fact that Emily was expected to obey it without second thought.

She made herself and Prim coffee, then they both started getting ready for school. Emily's morning wasn't that different, except that while they were getting ready, she received some orders: pack my bag, get my shirt, fetch my socks, not those dummy, the blue ones. She had to momentarily stop getting dressed to obey every order then get back to it. She spent a good portion running back and forth in the room in her underwear fetching Prim's stuff. When they were both dressed, she looked at Prim's socked feet standing by the door, and managed to anticipate her next order, so she grabbed Prim's white sneakers then kneeled beside her without a word.

Prim looked down at her surprised, before her eyes noticed the shoes in her lap and chuckled. "Look at you so eager to please." She patted Emily on the top of the head while she extended her foot. Emily guided Prim's foot into the sneaker, then tied it up, then did the same for the other one.

The compliment, or what she decided to see as a compliment that she was being eager to please encouraged her to up her efforts, and so took the liberty to lean down when she finished and plant a peck on each of Prim's sneakers. It wasn't until she looked up from her kneeling position, and saw the amused grin on Prim's face, that she knew she'd done the right thing. Prim just creased her cheek gently with her fingers, then gestured her up. She stood up, and while her shy eyes stared into Prim's, she hoped she'd get a kiss, as a reward for her taking the initiative. However, all that Prim gave her was a playful slap on the cheek and a sly smirk, before she nodded towards the door, motioning her to move.

They got out of their dorm and each of them went to their lecture. Being in the same year but in different majors, the classes they had in common were few; Emily spent her time half focusing with the prof, and half fretting over how Prim would be spending her time. Would she be making new friends? Until now, they were the only friend each of them had.

After she finished her lectures, Emily walked to the bar where she'd wait for Prim to finish her gym. She often thought about staring to go to gym with her, but ended up deciding against the idea. She had no problem with her body. She was a bit on the chubby side, but she liked to think it was part of her charm. And she'd joined Prim in her workout once in highschool and didn't like the experience. Seeing Prim workout, get all tired and sweaty, was a major turn off for her.

She sat on a table in the corner of the bar and drank her strawberry milkshake, waiting for Prim to arrive. After about half an hour, she looked at the door as it opened, and was troubled to see Prim walk in with two girls. Ever since they'd started coming here, they'd been doing so alone. Prim noticed her with a smile then walked towards her with the two girls. One of them an Asian small-built girl with a black ponytail. The other, a white red-head with long hair. Both in gym clothes, both cute, face and body, and she'd like both to fuck off.

The three of them sat on her table as Prim introduced the two girls to her. The Red-head's name was Alex, the other girl's was Yara. They got talking for a bit, asking her what she studied and other trivial questions. They seemed nice. Welcoming. Nothing like those two bitches Prim had replaced her with in highschool. That was a good sign.

Prim was sat across from her and Alex was to her right, when the discussion died for a bit, Prim asked the two girls about what they'd like to drink, and when they both said beer, she looked at Emily with a faint smile but serious look and said, "Three beers then Emily, fetch."

The two girls looked a bit surprised by the exchange, but not even close to how much Emily was. "Come on, chop chop," Prim said.

The two girls initially looked at Prim with weirded-out eyes, but then their eyes moved to Emily when she got up to actually do what she was told.

While she walked to the bar, she heard Alex say to Prim behind her, "How long have you been friends again?"

"A couple of years...Why." Prim snickered.

"Whipped." Alex chuckled.

Emily waited for the bar tender to finish preparing their drinks. It was their first day in this thing, and Prim was already comfortable ordering her around in front of people. She smiled faintly, thinking through her next move. She made her way back with the three drinks, and sat one in front of Alex, the other in front of Yara, gaining a polite thank you from both, before she sat the third one in front of herself. She looked at Prim's expectant, confused face and gave her a polite smile.

"I..." Prim mumbled. "I meant three including me. You don't drink."

"Well you should've asked nicely." She tilted her head at her and gave her a teasing smile, before she took a large gulp of her beer.

Both girls snickered at Prim before they started sipping on their beers. Prim's confusion turned to a challenging stare, before she got to her feet and went to order herself one. To Emily's relief, the night proceeded casually. She'd made her point.

After a couple of hours, the two girls, who turned out to be roommates, said that they had to go and study, then left. Emily looked at Prim after the two of them were together, and saw a worrying smirk on her face.

"What?" Emily giggled nervously.

"Wanna get the check, pleaaaase." Prim said with a smile, but her tone was aggressively mocking.

"Sure," Emily said.

They paid the bill then headed to their dorm. On the way, Prim was awfully silent. She didn't look mad. She couldn't be mad anyway. It couldn't have been that big of a deal. They had company; she couldn't expect her to obey orders in front of strangers.

"Gee." Prim suddenly said. "The workout today, it's unbelievable. I feel so soggy, and sweaty." She grabbed and tugged at the collar of her sweater as to fan her chest, all the while looking at Emily with a devious smile.

Emily just walked, her eyes darting nervously between Prim's face and the road in front of her. "Yeah?"

"Yeah." Prim said. "I can feel my socks clinging to my feet with sweat, I can't wait to get out of these shoes."

Emily closed her eyes momentarily, while she dreaded the fact that she was probably expected to give Prim a foot rub when they reach their dorm. This was just Prim's way of reminding her, and having her fun taunting her while she did. Emily looked at her with a smile at seeing a possible way to reduce her future suffering. "Maybe I'll fill a basin with some hot water, give your feet a quick bath, put some soup and salt..." She coated her suggestions like she was persuading Prim to accept a spa-level treatment. "Treat you real good."

"OH." Prim chuckled, then looked up, like she was thinking. "That sounds like a wonderful idea..." She nodded at Emily with a smile. "We can definitely do that...right after I'm done rubbing my feet on your face."

Emily heard the words but couldn't make sense of them, "What?"

"You heard me," Prim said. "You think your little stunt back there will go unpunished." She shook her head. "You're gonna sleep with your face stinking with my foot sweat today."

Emily was still hearing every word but couldn't believe what she was hearing. "Fuck that. No fucking way." She spat.

"Excuse me," Prim said, with a serious tone.

"You're not rubbing your feet anywhere near my face Prim," She said with a stern voice that surprised her. "Especially while they're that filthy. End of story."

Prim didn't respond, but just gave a small annoyed snicker then continue walking with her eyes forward, and her face in a cold, irritated frown.

After a couple more minutes, Emily managed to get a grasp of the situation. The only rule of their said relationship, was that she should obey every order. She'd refused one today, and that, apparently, granted her a punishment, which she was now refusing to take; she was sooo not playing by the rules.

"Alright, look." She said, trying to smooth the air. "Pick something else..."

"No." Prim spat, obviously wanting to say something for a while. "This is how this works. I tell you something, you do it, if you don't, I'll punish you, if you refuse to get punished I'll punish you harder, and if you refuse that, this whole thing is off."

"Yes but I mean...come on. Rubbing your sweaty feet on my--"

"Whatever I say goes Emily, it's as simple as that." She said. "If you're not comfortable with that then--"

"No no no." Emily whined. "I am, I'm comfortable, whatever you say," she said.

"I don't want to hear this crap every time I tell you to do something you don't like, alright."

"But, what if I really don't like it."

"You ask, beg, plead, you don't say you're not gonna do it and tell me it's end of story." She spoke. "Not everything in this is going to be enjoyable to you. You have to get that."

Nothing in this had been enjoyable to me, Emily thought. This was already proving to take a lot more sucking-up than she had thought. The five minutes left until they'd reach their dorm were filled with dread. The humiliating, disgusting ordeal awaiting Emily at home kept taunting her, and she wished they'd never get there, but they did. They walked in, and Prim, still slightly irritated, made her way to her bed and sat at the edge, while Emily took her shoes at the door, her eyes already glued to Prim's sneaker.

She took her shoes off then stood in front of Prim, who looked up at her expectedly. "Can I change my clothes."

Prim smiled, seeming happy that Emily was asking her permission. "Sure, we don't wanna get your go-out clothes all smelly now do we." She nodded in front of her, "But do it here." She pointed with the toe of her sneaker to the ground in front of her.

Emily looked at her taunting smile, then took a deep breath before she started removing her sweater. She got out of her sweater, then dropped her jeans to her ankles and stepped out of them. She stood in her place for a second, feeling her cheeks blush under Prim's eyes looking up and down her body. She felt like she was being examined, but yet, she felt flattered. Her body was different from Prim's, while Prim's was fit and delicate, hers was chubby, but judging by the look in Prim's eyes, Prim welcomed that difference.

She almost started walking to her closet to get her pajamas when Prim said, "Stop."

She halted, and looked at her with lost eyes.

"Stay like this."

"What?" She chuckled nervously. "I need to put something on." Her arms instinctively tried to cover any small part of her exposed body that they could.

"Why?" Prim tilted her head at her. "We're lovers now, it's okay for you to stay like this."

"I know..." she said. "It's just, a bit weird, when I'm the only one without clothes."

"Well, you'll get used to it." Prim said, as if that was the end of it, and it was. "Now kneel." Her eyes pointed to the ground.

Knowing better than to argue, Emily obeyed, and sank to her knees. Prim didn't waste anytime. She extended her leg, bringing her foot up so that the sole of her white sneaker was inches away from Emily's face. Humiliation was a big part of it. She could've just let Emily lean down and take her shoes off, but she chose to stick her foot in Emily's face. Emily felt a tingle run down her spine, as she felt smooth breezes of air pass over her exposed skin. She grabbed Prim's ankle with one hand, and unlaced the laces with the other. After sometime struggling with them, she got the laces loose, and could already get a faint smell of the sweaty foot that was trapped inside the sneaker. She mustered her courage, and pulled, tugging it off Prim's foot. She still held Prim's foot by the ankle, and was now staring at the sole of her dirty sock. It had dark blue stains on the ball of her foot and the heel. She only got to look at it for a second before Prim pulled her foot aggressively to take a look at it, then chuckled. "Oh, would you look at that, it looks disgusting." She looked down at Emily with a taunting smirk. "Should I make you suck the sweat stains out of them..."

Emily exhaled a breath, almost too aggressively, "Prim..." she noticed the change in Prim's look. She was looking at her with an expectant stare, waiting to see if she'd learned her lesson, and she had. "Please no."

That granted her a smile, as Prim put her foot on the ground. "Maybe some other time then...other one." She extended the other foot, and Emily, her mind relieved, anxiously took the other sneaker off. "Come here." Prim said resting her feet on the ground by her toes.

Confused, Emily crawled closer so that she was right in front of Prim. Prim bent and snatched one of her sneakers, and with the other hand, swiftly took hold of Emily's head, grabbing her by her hair. Before she could understand what was going on, Emily felt her face being shoved into the opening of Prim's sneaker. Surprised, she took a breath, and felt hot stink invade her nostrils. Her face felt hot from the heat that the inside of Prim's shoe emitted. She tried to pull her head away, but Prim's grasp was to tight and strong she barely managed to move an inch, while the shoe was shoved painfully to her face. She could probably wrestle herself free if she pushed with her hands, but she was too afraid to do so. She just let herself breath Prim's foot sweat. Her eyes looked up, and saw Prim looking down at her intriguingly, with a tormenting smile on her face.

"Don't be like that," Prim gave her hair a forceful tug. "Take a deep sniff. That's your lover's scent you're breathing."

Unable to think about refusing, she mustered up her courage, and inhaled deeply, sucking in a long breath like Prim's shoe was a bouquet of flowers. The stench was horrible she started coughing and her eyes teared up. She tried to push with her hands and squirm fighting for a fresh breath, which only made Prim laugh louder and push her face and the sneaker tighter together to a point where Emily's nose was crushed painfully on the sole.

When her squirming got to a chaotic point, where someone would think she was fighting for her last breath, Prim released her hair, allowing her to trample to the ground and cough through a choked throat. The more she struggled with her coughing and catching her breath, the harder Prim's laughs grew. Through watery eyes, she looked up at Prim who sat there and looked at her with inconsiderate eyes and a wide grin, like she was proud of herself. "Don't worry," Prim said carelessly. "You'll get used to it."