Worthy of Painting Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Weird I know." Prim nodded with a smile. "I told you it's weird."

Emily coughed nervously, then resumed working her hand up and down Prim's claves. "Did you..." she took a breath. "Was it a girl you knew."

"Well... I couldn't see her face." Prim's eyes bared an aggressive feel. "She had brown hair though."

Emily's rose her self-conscience fingers and caressed her brown short hair. "Really."

"Yeah." Prim said. "Short like yours."

Not knowing what else to say, Emily took a deep breath then said awkwardly. "Gee Prim...What a dream you had there."

Their eyes meet, and Emily didn't like the look that Prim's face held. She had a faint smile but her eyes were sharp, starting at her as if waiting for something, as if acquiescing her of something.

"Anyway, that's my shady little dream." Prim sighed and rolled her eyes. "It made me a bit curious though."

"Curious?"

"Yeah, of, you know. How it would feel like...to have my feet kissed like this, by some girl."

"Well..." Emily snickered nervously, taking out her frustration at Prim's claves. "Bet It would feel nice."

"You wanna try it."

Her heart sunk with every word. "Try what."

"...kissing my feet." Prim said. "Just, you know, laying some pecks on them."

Emily's eyes traced Prim's socked foot as it rose from her lap and moved closer to her face. She grabbed it mid-air and looked at Prim nervously. "Come on, knock it off." She put the foot back in her lap.

Prim let a sigh of disappointment, as her eyes grew narrow and sharp, staring straight into Emily's.

"What?" Emily said, feeling uncomfortable under her stare.

"Come on, give it ago, I'm really curious." She said, faking a smile and raising her foot again only faster. Before Emily could grab it, Prim's toes rested against her cheek, giving it a rough rub.

Feeling the sweat-soaked sock moist against her face, Emily recoiled and shoved Prim's foot away, "Prim!" She whined. "Stop that, kiss'em yourself if you're that curious."

"What's the big deal." Prim said.

"They're feet and they're stinky and gross and you were in the gym today. And it's weird. What do you think I am your servant?" She said with a nervous laugh, all the while seeing Prim's face slowly take on a blank, angry expression. Both of them fell sielnt for a while, Emily growing more restless under Prim's aggressive staring.

Finally, with one eyebrow raised, Prim withdrew her foot then kicked Emily in the chest.

"OCH." Emily whined and rubbed her breast.

"You had no problem kissing them while I'm unconscious." Prim spat, her eyes fuming. "Or is that a requirement for you, that I should be sleeping."

With her face pale, Emily's throat grew suddenly dry. Her head felt lighter with every word. She just stared with wide eyes and parting lips at Prim's judging look. "So," Prim said and crossed her arms. "Say something." She kicked Emily's numb arm lightly with the inside of her foot.

She tried to open her mouth and push words but her tongue refused to move. Prim raised an eyebrow at her impatiently.

"I...I don't know." Emily said with a dry throat. "I don't know what to say."

"Look...I'm not, that angry." Prim said with an irritated snicker. "I just need an explanation. What the hell is happening with you?"

"For how long have you known?" Emily couldn't resist asking.

Prim's face fell in sudden disappointment. "Really" She rolled her eyes. "Fine...three days."

"Oh." Emily said, accidentally showing some relief in her tone.

Seeming to sense that relief, Prim followed with her own question. "For how long have you been doing it?"

"...Three day--OUCH." She rubbed her arm after Prim's foot kicked it. "Stop kicking me." She whined.

"Stop lying." Prim tilted her head with a fake smile, and bent her feet resting her soles on the bed in front of Emily.

"...A week," Emily said. "Maybe a couple of days more."

"Is that the tru--"

"It is." Emily whined, her eyes glued to a random spot on the bed, unable to meet Prim's gaze. She felt dirty, like she was caught red-handed doing a crime; she was in a way. "But you've known for three days why didn't you say something."

"It's fucking awkward that's why." Prim spat. "First time I woke up just when you finished. I was so baffled I thought you knew I was awake and you decided to give me a couple of kisses as a joke or something. Ridiculous to think that I know, but I didn't know what else to think. When you did it again the next day, I was already awake before you even started."

"You just stayed there and let me--"

"YEAH." Prim said. "I wanted to get up and tell you 'what the fuck' but it was too weird, to awkward, so I just, delayed it for a couple of days, hoping you'd stop or something. I mean, the act itself isn't that weird, but the fact that you did it while I was sleeping..." She shook her head. Emily staid silent under Prim's blaming look.

"Alright," Prim said. "What else do you wanna tell me."

"What do you mean."

"I mean," Prim sighed. "...I don't know. Like, Why?"

"I don't know?"

"...You want me to kick you again, cause I feel like doing th--"

"Alirhgt...shit." Emily shook her head before she looked at Prim, her eyes carrying a mixture of guilt and pleading. She prepared herself to see whatever reaction Prim would give to her next line. "I'm crazy about you, I love you."

"Love me?" Prim leaned her head forward, as in trying to understand. "As in..."

"As in love you." Emily said, anxious to get her point through. "Like fuck-you love."

Prim froze for a bit, before her arms still crossing on her chest tightened. "When you told me that you're a lesbian." Prim narrowed her eyes, as if trying to remember. It happened years ago. "I asked you...I specifically asked you if you have any feelings whatsoever towards m--"

"And I lied." Emily half-shouted, somehow seeming more angry than regretful. "I lied. I was scared that If I told you and you didn't feel the same way about me, you'd...push me away or something, that you'd be concerned for my feelings."

Prim's face wore a faint smile, but it was filled with blame, like she was looking at a little girl who'd just done a bad, stupid, childish thing.

"I didn't want to lose you."

"That's...cute, I guess." Prim rolled her eyes. "You didn't want to lose me, so you... basically had your way with me without me knowing, for like, a year."

Emily looked at Prim as Prim's gaze was directed up, like a million thought was running through her head. She dreaded at the endless possibilities of situations Prim could be recalling right now. Every moment they'd spent together could be put under question. But as if something hit Prim out of nowhere, she shook her head suddenly and said, "Wait, that still doesn't explain why you have been kissing my feet while I sleep. What, do you have a foot fetish or something." Prim said with confused eyes.

"No I..." She took a deep breath, dreading her next line. "I, just wanted to kiss you...anywhere."

Prim's stare demanded more elaboration, so she continued. "Well I can't kiss you while you're awake can I." She said defensively. "If I kiss you on the face you might wake up, And your feet are the only other part of you that sticks out of these fucking covers." She hit the bed with her palm. "So...I made do with what was available, I guess."

Prim let a chuckle escape despite herself, before she quickly suppressed it, and looked at Emily with sympathetic eyes. She shook her head slowly. "Oh Emily." Her eyes were full of pity, and although Emily hated that, she hated more the angry convicting stare she'd been giving her before. She hated being looked at like a victim, but it was better than being a damn horny snake.

She waited for a second, feeling the air get a bit lighter, before she said, "You really had no idea, like...at all. Did I really hide it that well?"

Prim looked away. "I had my suspicions at times, I mean, when I look at you, how much you put up with me and stuff, and being my full-time unpaid masseuse--" she snickered with Emily before she continued. "I had my suspicions, but every time, I would just remember that you assured me. And I don't know, I believed you I guess. Or I chose to believe you" Prim said, the purse of her lips and her eyes momentarily looking towards the ground showing a slight feeling of guilt.

Emily waited for some time for the moment to pass, before she said. "...so...There you go." She allowed her hand to fall down and stroke Prim's socked foot in front of her. "You have something good news for me or what." She snickered at the feet in front of her, unable to look up.

"Good news." Prim withdrew her feet so that she sat on top of them. "...you mean if I'm a lesbian."

"A bisexual would do really?" Emily looked up at her with a chuckle.

Prim gave her a concerning look, like she was trying to figure out a way to deliver bad news in a good way.

"I see. You're straight." Emily said.

"No I'm definitely gay." Prim nodded with a smile while Emily froze in front of her.

Was that good news or bad news? Emily didn't let herself be too excited. That was definitely bad news for her. "So..." Emily swallowed. "I guess the bad news is that you have no feelings for me then." She tried to not look like a beaten dog as she said it.

"It's not that simple."

"Of course it's that simple." Emily spat. "You either have or you don't, and you obviously don't, and that's okay."

"Look it's n--"

"I mean but tell me what it is, I'm I not attractive enough for you."

"Listen Em--"

"No come on just say--" The billow that hit her face interrupted her. "Continue please."

"Thanks." Prim said with a frown, before putting the pillow back behind her back. "...I do find you attractive. And we've been friends for ever, so we know we have chemistry."

Emily couldn't herself but grab the knee of Prim's pants and started tugging. "So come on what is it?"

"You won't like how I do relationships." Prim shrugged.

Emily tried to make sense of the information, then quickly failed. "What the hell is that supposed to mean."

"Don't make me explain it and then arrive at the same result." Prim sighed and reclined her head back. "Just trust me. You don't want a relationship with me..."

"Fuck you you don't know what I want." Emily said with an irritated tone. "Tell me."

Prim's eyes moved around the room in thought and glanced occasionally at Emily's waiting poster. Emily had never seen her that hesitant. After a long exhale and her anxiously running her fingers through her long hair, she said, "Fine."

Emily shuffled in her seat to get comfortable then leaned in, like she was anticipating to hear an exciting story, making Prim snicker slightly before she continued. "How do you imagine your love relationship to be with a girl?" Prim said.

"But...this is about you."

"Just answer." Prim sighed.

"Okay okay..." Emily said. "...I don't know. Casual. I mean, romantic. We'll go on romantic dates now and then, come back home, make out maybe..." She tried to brush the weird feeling that she was talking freely about these things, recalling her past fantasies. "Maybe...give each other head, now and then. I don't know, I guess it's gonna be similar to our relationship now but, filled with more action. We'll spoil each other." She looked into Prim's green attentive eyes, she seemed like she was waiting to hear something specific. "I guess since you're a spoiled brat I'll be the one doing most of the spoiling." She snickered, and was glad that Prim did the same. "Anyway, that's it...so."

"Okay." Prim straightened her back sucking in a breath. "You sure you wanna hear this."

"PRIM."

"Fine." Prim rolled her eyes before she got them back on Emily. "The way I want my relationship to be, the way I've wanted it to be for a while...is...in short, nothing like you just described." She ended her line with a smile as Emily's face fell in confusion and disappointment. She gave her a moment, then she continued. "I think the fastest way to explain it is, the dream I told you about," she said and pursed her lips, waiting for Emily to respond.

Emily was confused. The dream. She imagined Prim sitting at the chair, or the thrown or whatever, and the girl at her feet. Sure, it was weird, maybe a little humiliating if looked at from a specific angle. But to her, it wasn't that great of an obstacle to them, or at least to her. "I mean, I guess...and I'm safe in assuming that you're the girl sitting in the chair and not me."

Prim gave her a silly look, as to say you think, dummy.

"I mean, sure, I guess we can do that now and then. I'm not saying I won't find it weird at first, but, I'll get used to it. It's still not that different from what I've said."

Prim's face grew into a disappointed frown, like she didn't get her point across.

"Prim what is the big deal, it's a small part in the relationship and I'll be fine with it." Emily snickered nervously, seeing Prim's expression didn't change, she continued hesitantly, "It's not... a small part?"

"It's the whole thing Emily." Prim said with a faint smile. "And the dream is the light version of it."

Emily tried not to show her anger on her face, but her arms instinctively crossed. "What, aren't we gonna be like, doing this other stuff."

"Occasionally we will." Prim nodded animatedly. "Sometimes, hardly ever really." She said.

"So what we're not gonna kiss." Emily spat.

"Well, you're gonna kiss. You're gonna kiss a lot."

"I'm gonna kiss."

"Yeah."

"but not you."

"Exactly."

"You're not making any sense, what the fuck I'll be kissing then."

"Every part of me below the neck." Prim gestured at her body gracefully with a smile on her face. "And above the waist, only if I'm feeling generous."

If you're feeling generous. Emily had a confused grimace on her face as shy said, "Prim I have to be honest this sounds fucking weird."

Prim nodded with a purse in her lips, before she leaned back, "See."

"No but, why. Why won't you let me kiss you,"

"That's just how I like it."

"And I guess. You're not gonna do anything similar to me right. I'll be the one doing all the work." She gave a fake smile.

"I'll be guiding you on where to kiss, what to do," Prim said, like she was proposing a positive addition to this arrangement. "Ordering you actually."

"Ordering me." Emily took a patient breath.

"Yeah, you won't be allowed to refuse me, that's a big part of it."

"You're basically telling me that you wanna boss me around freely, like a servant."

"More or less." Prim wiggled her head.

"I see."

"So."

"What the fuck is wrong with you."

Prim recoiled back, before she crossed her arms together and rose her eyebrows. "You're gonna beg me to tell you what I want then judge me for it."

"No I'm sorry," Emily shuffled in her seat trying to get comfortable. "I just don't understand."

"If you don't then there's really not much I can do about it." Prim said, her tone defensive. "that's What am into, you're obviously not into it. You wanna give it a shot, that's your decision and I'm not gonna pressure you to do so. If not, then that's that."

"It's not the kissing shit, it's really not. It's just that. I don't know it fells...like I'm." She paused trying to find the right word. "...inferior to you, in some way."

"Yeah, no shit." Prim shook her head explaining the obvious. "You're gonna be worshiping the shit out of me."

"It feels humiliating."

"In a way, that's a part of it." Prim said. "A big part."

"Fuck that." Emily said, unable to control her shock. "But why? Why can't we just be--"

"Cause that's the way I like it what's why." Prim said sternly, like she was done talking.

Emily looked into Prim's eyes while they both sat still. She tried to make sense of it all. She still had no solid understanding of how their relationship was going to be like, if it followed whatever Prim was suggesting, but she figured it would be a one-sided relationship, where she'd give all, and Prim would give nothing. The way she saw it, what Prim had just described might as well be a relationship between an owner and her...maid, servant. Was that what Prim wanted.

She stared into her green eyes, as Prim looked at her coldly, probably waiting for her to say anything. "Gee." She raised her eyes with a snicker. " You really are a spoiled brat aren't you."

Prim's lips curled up into a smile, as she made it to her feet and stood in the middle of the living room. "Think about it," she said. "Don't think you'll need much time, I'll go take a shower." She walked to the bathroom.

Emily watched her enter the bathroom before she let her tensed back lay on the bed. She looked up at the ceiling as she thought.

Prim was hers, if she wanted her. What was stopping her now. Nothing but her image of how a relationship should be, which had nothing to do with Prim's image. But were the two images really that different. Yes dummy they are.She grimaced. But who was to say she wouldn't still enjoy it regardless, she would still be with the girl she'd always loved. Prim was the core of the deal, and anything else should be trivial. Besides, she would still get to enjoy Prim's body, or anything below the neck, as Prim had put it. And she had been making due for a week now with just her feet, now she'd get even more of her. Her stomach tingled at the thought. Whatever the small differences that might lay in her way, there wasn't changing the fact that, if she wanted to, her and Prim could finally be lovers.

She straightened up when she heard the bathroom click open. If her mind wasn't made before, it was now, while Prim stood in front of her in only her bathroom robe and her bathroom slippers. Prim made her way so that she was standing in front of her, "So?"

She managed to look up at her green-eyed gaze for mere seconds, before she looked downward to her feet. Prim seemed to know her decision without her saying it. She saw the two feet get closer towards her as she sat on the side of the bed. She felt Prim's hands rest on her shoulders, and slightly push her down so that she would get off the bed, before she let Prim's grip guide her to her knees, to find herself in the same position they were in a week ago, when she'd begged her to stay.

"Emily."

"Yeah," she said as her face stared into the crotch part of Prim's robe.

"You sure you wanna do this?" Prim said.

"I am." She nodded.

Prim sighed. "I hope I made what I want perfectly clear, cause I don't want to be holding your hand through all of this, It would ruin the fun."

"You won't have to," Emily snickered.

"Good." Prim said, before sitting on her bed and offering her feet to Emily. "Take my slippers off."

Emily nodded anxiously, then slipped both pink slippers off Prim's feet. She stared at the pair of feet in front of her. She'd already kissed them, more than once, a lot more, but seeing them laying here in front of her, while Prim looked down at her from above, gave her a different feeling entirely.

"Is there any..." Emily coughed. "I don't know...rules."

She didn't look but she felt a devious smile curl up Prim's thin lips. "Only one. But you can probably guess what it is right."

Emily looked up, to see Prim looking at her expectantly. "Obey you?"

"Without a second thought," Prim said, with a stern voice, almost that a of girl discipling her dog. "Understood?"

Under such a tone, Emily could only nod.

"Good. Give my feet some of those kisses of yours." Prim said. She didn't need to, but she enforced her order by grabbing the back of Emily's head with her finger and pushing her down firmly. Emily felt her face being thrown at Prim's feet, and wanted to object, but decided against starting a fit this soon. She took a deep breath, and luckily, smelled nothing but coconut body soap. She leaned in closer and laid her first of many kisses on the top of Prim's foot. She heard a relaxed sigh come from above her, "I'm really happy about how this worked out Emily."