Worthy of Painting Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I don't want to get used to it. Emily thought, as her breath finally got back to normal. Impatiently, as soon as Prim seemed to notice she was calm again, she raised her feet off the ground and pointed to the spot underneath them. "Down there. Come on."

Emily looked at her with pleading eyes, "Please...no."

"Come on, let's go." Prim laughed at her pleading. "Let me wipe my foot-sweat all over your silly face."

She thought about if she should allow herself to be further degraded, before she realized she had nothing more to lose, in terms of dignity at least, she thought that whatever dignity she'd had, it vanished when she allowed Prim to literally use her head as a footstool. The only barrier now was how disgusting the act she was being asked to do was, and she could take it couldn't she? She took a deep breath, sucking up all the clean air that she knew she'd soon need, then crawled towards Prim's awaiting feet, and laid her face beneath them.

She saw the sweat-stained soles of Prim's socks slowly descend closer towards her, before she closed her eyes and let it happen. The socks felt like a damp, warm cloth against her cheeks. The arches were resting on her cheeks, with her nose poking out from between them, the heels pushed against her forehead, and the toes wiggled on her lips, which she made sure to keep them sealed shut.

Prim just kept her feet still for some time, flexing and relaxing her arches on top of Emily's face, before she raised one foot, took off its sock, then flung it away to the ground, before putting her sole back in its place. She raised the other one, and rested it against Emily's left boob, and Emily yelped in response to the sudden thud on her chest. With one barefoot still sweaty against half of her face, Emily managed to look up with one eye, and saw Prim smiling down at her. The other foot, still socked, started rubbing roughly on her boob, and Emily tried not to think about the disappointment; she'd often thought, that if Prim would ever be playing with her breasts, it would be in their bed. She'd sqeez them in her hands and maybe suck on them a little bit, make Emily feel sexy by lusting over her curvy features. But no, she was squishing her boob with her foot, with her other sweaty foot squishing her face.

After a moment, she felt the socked foot creep under her bra and rest against her naked boob and twisting harder. She didn't know if she should be excited or afraid, but the feeling gave her a slight tingle through her crotch. She was getting hot, horny, by whatever the fuck was this. Her breathing became heaver as a result, and a mini-moan escaped her mouth half of which was still covered by Prim's sole.

"Ohhh." Prim said in fake adoration. "Looks like somebody is embracing his new role."

Prim's smile and almost mocking sneer were difficult to see, so she closed her eye, as another moan escaped her reluctantly.

Prim snickered. "Don't be shy..." she took her foot off for a second to give Emily a couple of strokes on her cheek. "Give that pussy of yours some rubbin."

She shook her head. This wasn't for her enjoyment. This was for Prim's sake. She didn't want this.

"Do it," Prim gave her a light slap with her foot.

Not having enough resilience to refuse an order that would bring her pleasure, she let her hand slid down to her crotch, before she inserted a couple of fingers in.

Prim rested her foot on her face again. "You're already my foot-rag, might as well get something out of it." She snickered as she grabbed Emily's nose between her toes. The stench was terrible, the words were degrading and the entire situation was more humiliating than ever, and her pleasure was rising, slightly, but still, considering she was feeling even a slight amount of sexual pleasure from this shocked her. "Foot-rag." Prim snickered. "I like this. Hey," she slapped her lightly. "Whenever I ask for a foot-rag, you'll assume this position, got it foot-rag."

"Hmm." She couldn't form words.

"Hmmm." Prim mocked with a snicker.

She had no idea Prim could be so mean. And she had no idea that she'd find it the least bit pleasurable. Was that what Prim wanted, to get her to link pleasure to humiliation? She felt the foot give a last hard rub to her breast, before it left it and made it back to her face. Prim started wiping her soles all over her face, pushing them harshly and pulling on her facial features.

"You look funny down there." Prim snickered, pushing her soles together, making Emily's face get screwed up between them. She chuckled, resting her heel on Emily's nose and crossing her feet at the ankles. The position didn't take long to start hurting her, as the weight of Prim's two feet applied too much pressure for her nose bridge to handle.

"Prim..." She whined. "This hurts."

"Deal with it." Prim said carelessly. "Hey...I just noticed." Prim looked at the picture hanging on the wall besides their dorm door. "How come you only have one painting of me."

"What..." Emily grimaced against the pain.

"How come..." she raised her feet then pushed Emily's face to the side so that it looked at the wall. "You only have one painting of me." She rested her crossed feet on Emily's temple.

"Once I thought you threw the one I painted in the trash..." Emily said. "I hardly had any intention of panting another."

"Well, since we established how stupid you were for thinking that..."

Emily felt the socked foot and the sweaty sole rest flat on the side of her face again.

"You're gonna keep painting now, aren't you."

"I mean...I guess." She said. She didn't know if she wanted to paint more. Hell, after getting a clear picture of how the relationship with Prim was going to be like, she wasn't entirely sure she even wanted to stay in it. She had no idea how long she could keep enduring all of this.

"You guess!" Prim said like she didn't believe what she had heard.

Emily winced when the two soles on her cheek started grinding, pushing her other cheek painfully to the carpet.

"Is that what I heard," Prim said threateningly, and pushed harder.

"Alright alright." Emily whined and took grab of Prim's ankles, trying and failing to ease some of the pressure off her skull and cheeks. "Prim please..." She felt the pressure ease off a bit. "I'll paint more."

Prim gave her a little pat on the cheek with her sole. "That's my girl. Make sure I look pretty too."

"Yes Prim..." she said, sounding thankful. "I will."

Prim got silent, and remained so for a long while. Emily just sat there, one cheek resting against the carpet, the other being a footstool for the love of her life. With her looking to the side, she was forced to stare at her painting. She stared into those green eyes, doing her best to remember how she felt while she was painting them. She had once thought she knew the girl she was painting, but she didn't. She didn't even know herself. Prim was using her as a footstool, treating her like dirt, but she was letting it happen. Why the hell was she going along with this? Her face stinking of feet, her body spread on the floor half naked. Did Prim deserve all of this?

After what couldn't be shorter than half an hour, the soles suddenly left her face, her skin parting from them like a sticker getting parted. She immediately heard a chuckle from above.

"What.." She said.

"Nothing," Prim suppressed her chuckle. "You have the pattern of my sock printed on your face that's all."

Great. Just great.

"Come up her for a second." Prim said.

With a heave, Emily pulled herself up, then turned on her knees to face Prim. She was surprised, but she managed to look her in the eyes, facing her tormenting stare.

"You did good today." Prim smiled, warmly.

What must this relationship be like, if the only praise she'd heard from Prim's mouth since this morning, was a compliment on her being a good footstool.

"You did really good." Prim nodded. "To be honest I thought you'd have quitted this whole thing by now."

In a sick, very weird way, Emily felt good beyond belief at hearing that. The simple acknowledgment from Prim that she'd done a good job, that she'd sucked it up, and that she was doing so just for her, made the headache in her trampled head and her dying dignity hurt a bit less.

"Keep this up," Prim's palm caressed on her cheek lightly, giving her some of the kindness she was begging for. "And maybe you'll get a reward by the end of the week."

"The end of the week?" Emily's face screwed up in disappointment.

"Don't get greedy now." Prim smiled, patting Emily's cheek playfully. "Good girls get rewarded...eventually. So what are you gonna do?"

Emily looked down, trying to fight through her shame. "Be a good girl," she mumbled.

--------------------------

The week preceded. Emily did her best to abide the rules. Sometimes it was easy. Prim proved to be a more spoiled brat than Emily had thought her once, but none of her little orders proved to be too challenging. With her already doing all the chores around the house, the domesticity wasn't really a problem. But the usual personal request's every now and then took some time for her to get used to. Every now and then, whether she was just scrolling on her phone or studying for the upcoming exams, Prim would order her to do something, like go prepare her some coffee, fetch and put her shoes on so that she could go for a run, or take her shoe's off and give her a massage.

The first time Prim told her to go fix her a sandwich, Emily was deep in her study, so she turned toward her with an annoyed sigh and said, "Come on...I'm studying here."

For that, Prim raised an eyebrow at her, then said, "You wanna get the shoe."

And given that this threat either meant that Prim would make her smell her sweaty sneaker again or clobber her with it, Emily nodded obediently then got to her feet to do what she was told. Prim made her sit on her hands and knees in front of her bed and used her back as a footrest for half an hour as punishment for her hesitation. Her feet were clean at least, and they weren't on her face.

Aside of attending to Prim's personal needs and the chores around the house, Emily had little time for her studying, and the rest she gave it to Prim's new painting. Given that Prim told her to piss off when she asked her to pose to be painted, she decided to paint from one of Prim's pictures on her phone. She tried to incorporate the task into her studies. Like if she had a technique she needed to practice, she just practiced it while painting Prim, which saved her a bit of time.

The following couple of hang-outs at the bar proved to be a bit embarrassing. Making sure not to give Prim another reason to use her as a foot-rag, Emily just let her boss her ass around. The first couple of times she received some weird looks from Yara and Alex, but they got used to it eventually, as did she. It was a nice note however that they weren't mean about it. They didn't make fun of her or try to order her around themselves. They thought that this was how her and Prim's relationship was like. Occasionally Alex would cough out 'Whipped.' When Emily would scurry away to obey an order, but nothing more.

That day, like every day, they said their goodbyes to Yara and Alex then went home. Prim, maybe having had a little too much to drink that day, threw herself on her bed, arms spreading on the mattress and her legs dangling over the foot of her bed. Emily was more than seasoned by this point. She knew what was expected of her. She knelt at the foot of Prim's bed and started unlacing her sneakers. She took them off, shaking her hand in front of her face to shake some of the soggy smell off, then took Prim's socks off and shoved them inside, before taking the sneakers to the door, all the while Prim laid silently there like a lump.

"You want a message." Emily said, hoping Prim would pass, as she was tired herself. They'd spent more time outside than they normally did, and it was approaching 10 O'clock.

To her disappointment, Prim nodded silently. She can barely feel her feet from how much she'd drank, but yeah, she could still use a damn foot rub, Emily scowled while she made her way to Prim's feet then knelt in front of them. She grabbed the first sweaty foot in her hand and started kneading her thumps into the soggy sole.

She was pretty much an expert by now on how Prim wanted her to do this. There wasn't that much improvement she could make in terms of her rubbing, but Prim often asked her to lay a kiss or two every while, so lately she started doing that herself, without being ordered to. Every minute or two, she brought Prim's foot up and laid a long kiss on its top, or on the toes, or a warm one on her sole, making sure to hold her breath during everyone, then wipe the sweat from her lips with her palm.

After a short while, while she was laying a kiss on Prim's toe, Prim raised her other foot from her lap and laid it on her shoulder with a thud. Using her as a footstool was just a normal move for them by now, Prim didn't think about it twice, but it didn't feel one bit least humiliating.

Minutes flew by. Emily looked randomly at the clock on the wall, and realized she'd been rubbing for almost half an hour with Prim's foot on her shoulder, which now ached with a sharp pain.

Emily kept rubbing silently, annoyed that Prim didn't give her the least bit of attention while she worked. She was so absent and silent and still, she might as well be asleep. Wait a fuckig minute--

"Prime," she said softly, to make sure if she was awake.

"Yes," Prim said coldly.

"...oh..." She mumbled. "Nothing I was just checking if you're awake."

That granted her a chuckle, before Prim snickered. "What would you have done if I wasn't." Her toe touched lightly against Emily's ear as she talked.

She thought about saying the obvious truth, that she'd put Prim's lazy feet to the ground, throw a blanket over her then go to bed, but after spending some time...basically being Prim's bitch, she had a hunch about the answer Prim would want to hear.

She brought Prim's foot up and laid a kiss on the top of her foot. "I would keep rubbing till you wake up."

Prim gave a cackling laugh causing Emily to smile shyly, before she propped herself on her elbows and looked at her. "Is that right?" She teased, wiping her sole swiftly on Emily's face, staining it with her sweat. "You would stay rubbing, while I'm asleep, till morning then? Just because I didn't tell you to stop."

Emily nodded with a shy smile, going forward with the silly conversation.

Prim looked at her with a dull face for a while, before she shrugged and rolled her eyes. "Very well then, I think I'm gonna sleep. I wanna see you still on your knees rubbing my feet when I wake up."

Emily's smile slowly despaired as she didn't hear a laugh or a snicker, and realized Prim might be serious. She couldn't be serious. "You're not serious, you're kidding right?"

"Of course not." Prim snickered, obviously amused by the worried look on Emily's face. "You wanna kiss my ass you better go all the way."

"Well yeah...but, I mean...my knees are already hurting," she said with a fear filled tone. "and my arms are already tired..."

Prim shrugged, as if to say it wasn't her problem.

Not knowing what else to do, Emily started pleading, she picked up Prim's foot and laid a peck after the other on her sole. "Come on...please," she said between kisses. "Please." Seeing Prim react with an amused smirk, she kissed harder, and gave her the best puppy-eye pleading look she could muster and begged, making her whining sound as pathetic and weak as she could. "Please Prim..." She laid a final kiss on her toe.

"You want me to spare you?" Prim wiggled her head, her smile still wide and taunting.

"Yesyesyes," she nodded animatedly and kept laying kisses.

"What would you do for me in return." Prim's toes grabbed her ear and pulled. "Sway me."

"Anything...Anything you want."

"Hemmm." Prim pursed her lips. "Am about to go to sleep anyway, so...I need something entertaining."

"Anything."