All Comments on 'Worthy Prey'

by XtinaSmith2017

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Great Writing, Terrible Characters

Aurora should have left a visible scar in the final fight at the very least. The aliens make little sense and are annoying but hey it's just porn which seems to be playing Taimanin Asagi....which is well written but definitely not a repeat read for me. While Taimanin had similar situations, there is at least visual/audio components to help with masturbation.

LtShiharamLtShiharamover 5 years ago
confusion

so were the aliens having sex with the human females or with the other aliens?

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Hot but...

I mean, the characters seem hot and all, but the way the aliens are presenting as curbstomping the humans is a bit to heretical for me actually enjoy the story. Sorry

kwiksilver9kwiksilver9over 5 years ago

Love all your stories, especially the ones that are little longer like this one. At the end, I was actually rooting for the Marine to win! I had guessed that she would be a Human futa, and at the end would conquer the overconfident alien both physically and sexually.That's not a criticism, I thought your ending was great! Just a thought if you decide to write a sequel to this story, which I hope you do.

XtinaSmith2017XtinaSmith2017over 5 years agoAuthor

Just as a mention this project was a collab with the artist Lucien over on HF, there is a piece of art available to go with this! Link to the gallery in my bio. Also thank you to anon for your feedback, I appreciate it and will take it going into consideration going forward <3 Xx

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Loved the world building

A richly built world with an interesting story and good sex!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Good but...

8/10, felt more time should've gone into the characters than all the history/background but I enjoyed it

Dee_WylderDee_Wylderover 5 years ago
Enjoyable

I will admit. I am kind of hoping for a bit more .. pretty please?

Saqwana1Saqwana1over 5 years ago
Hmmm

The Isiri seem like a less engaging version Yautja(alien from predator). At least with the predator, humans had a legitimate chance to win and there was a sense of sport. The Idea was okay but it just makes little sense the Yautja have females with no females there is no way the isiri could exist unless they are an engineered race.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Some thoughts.

Some thoughts:

1. The person who came up with the idea to send a valuable marine 1vs1 against an Isiri should be court martialed.

2. Unless there is something more to the plan than this: capturing an alive Isiri for breeding our own soldiers?

3. Size and strength are often a liability in any non hand to hand combat. An 8' high creature is easier to hit. Bigger guns can deal to armor.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
you'v been watching the princesss bride again havent you

Wesley looses the fight? you know you use different moves when you have to fight have a dozen people then when you only have to be worried about one. the dread pirate Roberts must emerge victorious some how. maybe the freaky alien should be introduced to the dangers of a marines fire swamp. I'm sure they could live happily there for quite some time.

JessicaAlexanderJessicaAlexanderover 5 years ago
Females?

They have cocks and balls so aren’t they males with breasts? Unless they are a transgender race which doesn’t make evolutionary sense. Besides the major plot hole, I enjoyed it and hope to see more!

HendyHHendyHover 5 years ago
Artillery?

First, humans fighting physically stronger opponents would probably stand at a safe distance and use artillery. Secondly, man that was hot! Will there be more?

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Good story

Perhaps your best since "War Prisoner". Not sure why these stories don't get higher ratings, but I like them. It didn't make sense to suggest that the aliens had large breasts, since apparently they weren't maternal. It might have helped if you had stated that this was a genetically engineered race, and perhaps made some statements about their cum/pre-cum. For example, their secretions have aphrodisiac properties, or are additive, maybe cause endorphin release, etc. Perhaps they cause humanoid females to rapidly progress through estrus and ovulate, ensuring rapid impregnation. Anyway, good story, look forward to your next. Thanks for posting.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Bonjour, j'ai tout vos histoires magnifiques j'ai adoré vous, mais c'est dommage qu'il y ait pas de suites à certains de vos histoires super excitante encore merci

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userXtinaSmith2017@XtinaSmith2017
Thank you for reading my stories!! I can't express how much I appreciate your continued support, comments and emails. It's thanks to you that I'm able to do what I love and for that, I'm eternally grateful. --- -THE AUTHOR- --- By day I am Christina Smith, humble secretar...