Worthy Prey

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lysera smirked as she drained her huge red nuts into the slut, the woman's hand against her stomach, resting there like a forgotten afterthought. It had been the best fuck of her life and damn if she wasn't going to ruin her prize at least twice more on the journey back to her people.

Aurora lay there, limp and exhausted, her head tilted back and her lips parted as she breathed hard, her pussy still stretched around Lysera's embedded cock, the length still dribbling its gift into her.

Her vision went black and her body was embraced by Lysera's, she felt the hardness of muscle and the softness of the alien's huge breasts as she lay against her, her parted lips once more driven into and conquered by Lysera's thick explorative tongue.

Aurora groaned around it, without the strength of will to even consider biting as the tongue was worked around her own, sliding in and out of her lips in a long passionate display of domination and ownership.

By the time the kiss had broke Aurora found her thoughts a little more easily corralled into coherence. She opened her eyes, her cheeks still blushing, her eyes half-lidded.

Lysera smiled down her voice too quiet and too sweet to be anything other than mocking derision, "Mine..."

Aurora may have been beaten, she may have been bred and, worse even than that, she may have been forced to like it, but as Lysera leaned in she pursed her lips and spat once again, right into Lysera's eye.

"Fuck... Fuck you..." She said, breathless.

Lysera drew in a deep breath and raised a hand, using a single thick finger to wipe the spit from her eye and Aurora felt herself shrink away from the look that Lysera gave in return. She had been expecting hatred, anger, maybe even a swift fist. But the pure adoration and lust terrified her.

"I fucking love it when you do that..." Lysera snarled and Aurora gasped only now truly understanding her fate, her fingers digging into the sand as Lysera pulled her in and close, impaling her slick core back on her semi-soft dick, holding and embracing her like a lover, even as her dick began to grow and her strong hips began to move, her sore pussy protesting only with another round of pained pleasure.

Aurora was hers.