All Comments on 'Would You'

by Slirpuff

Sort by:
  • 236 Comments (Page 3)
AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

What is this a choose your own adventure? You should pick the ending not leave it to your audience.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

The story is written well enough to read the story to completion. Again the husband is a fool you made him out to be. You really have no idea how tiring it is to see that in your stories. Just how stupid you present him we will not know as you never you never pick the ending.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Well giving the story she was fucking around for the yr he was cut off. So why shouldn't he go after the person that his wife the screwed up their hard one. She deserted him the marriage first

AldaquinAldaquinalmost 2 years ago

Hola, me gustó más el 3 sobre todo porque aparentemente todavía se querían y por los niños, el dos también es bueno y el tres sale por completo de de esta historia nada que ver con el personaje

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

5 stars and i take option 1

Carolynne

xhristianjxhristianjover 1 year ago

So this 'Guy' was eating shit for years from his Wife. She was fucking around for god knows how long and he's sitting there fucking jacking off? So not only is he a Cuckold but he's a Bitch and an Idiot all at once? Well he deserved everything he got

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Reasonable story but it was spoilt by the numerous changes in context ("our" bedroom or "their" bedroom etc) and lots of spelling and grammar mistakes.

A simple proof read would solve all these and result in a really good read.

InfosaugerInfosaugerover 1 year ago

I prefer #3 if it was really only the first and only time with her boss.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Marriage was over for some time. They were at the point where they're just roommates that had kids together. They could just live they're separate lives and cohabitate until the kids are off to college. Don't need a divorce unless you plan on marrying someone else. Plenty of options for sex just make sure you're getting away from the house and you're not rubbing it in each others face. You know, be an adult.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Ending 1 or 2 I like ending three is such a load of crap I thought you were a better writer than this Ann cheated for ages he did it ONCE Even if I do not totally agree with him cheating after all this time what the fuck was he supposed to do (jaybee186)

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Another bad story this author is very hit and miss and more.misses then hits

GuyfromShadesGuyfromShadesover 1 year ago

Thanks for your writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Ending one was good. Ending two was a man so he'll bent on revenge he lost everything. Ending three seems highly implausible. How could he believe her? Especially with all many months of no sex, for both(?). It just comes off as hard to believe. If they make it to a counselor, maybe. And how is giving up her ass preferable and less of a cheat than her pussy? Wtf? Ending 3 is confusing and not realistic as he has no way to vet the truth of her words. He isn't telepathic. Only confirmable by an outside source. Maybe confronting, extorting, or tricking Greg the asshole. I think the point of #3, was they both cheated one time (allegedly) simultaneously. Ignoring who is actually to blame for the lack of intimacy for many months, the idea was they both got fed up and sought sex elsewhere with their hottid communication. But again how would he (or she) trust her (him) that it was a one time thing (anal for her). Remember they both heard each other.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Ending one gets my vote.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

ENDING 2

kirei8kirei8about 1 year ago

All 3 sucked. A combo of them would be needed for an HEA.

lc69hunterlc69hunterabout 1 year ago

I prefer ending number three

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Meh, while the most tragic, ending #2 is the most realistic when she shows no remorse and comes at hom with such attitude. Dad but the expected result. Ending #1 was trite and unemotional. Ending #3 was nice, but didn't make much sense and was quite improbable? Anal first time? Guess Greg was small and she felt guilty. Hard to believe her though they bot cheated and she was remorseful.

WetheNorthWetheNorth12 months ago

quote: As I was packing his kids came into the room. unquote

This excerpt sums up your writing abilities.

Jonn22Jonn2211 months ago

Ending 3 thank you very much

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

That's trying to "please all of the people, all of the time" writing. Just pick an ending YOU like and accept there will always be pissing and moaning in the Comments section no matter your ending or your story. That's just how the commentators roll. I hated the three endings but the one where he screwed her and Greg was by far the best.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Between two stars and three. There were just too many blemishes throughout the story to count and relate here. I settled on two stars. It got so bad I Skimmed a lot, trying to see how the story turned out.

JPB

sbrooks103xsbrooks103x10 months ago

Editing! I know this is old, and Slirpuff may not even be around. but dialog punctuation is awful, and changing POV mid-sentence and mid-paragraph is for shit.

Merlin_the_MagicianMerlin_the_Magician9 months ago

I didn’t like any of the 3 endings.Maybe if you combined two of them. I would have burned her and Greg, explored my options with Linda and wonder if she’d offer to let him help her with her business. And they’d live happily ever after. Yeah, right!

lc69hunterlc69hunter9 months ago

Ending number three

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Noneof your endings. The best of all would have been. TO SHOT the pair of them.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

I’m a sap for a happy ending, so I’ll take door number three Monty.😀

Thanks KS

prato1992prato19927 months ago

ninguno es bueno

PostalWillyPostalWilly7 months ago

enjoyed the alternative endings

thank you

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Ending #3 is silly, sappy and unbelievable. Ending #1 is probably the best, but #2 the most probable.

Oatmeal1969Oatmeal19695 months ago

That was a fun read. I would have preferred a mix of 1 and 2 (revenge and romance) based on how the wife acted in the first part of the story.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Being a sucker for happy endings I liked #3 as the best ending. Real true honest communications would probably have solved their initial problem without all the drama but maybe not.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

As so oftwn happens lack of honest comunication causes huge problems. Ann was a cruel spouse for over a year so it makes ending #3 improbable but I do like a happy ending so I'll choose it for 4 stars.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Garage

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

Cuck husband gave Greg a get out jail free card, a fucking joke

MwestohioMwestohioabout 1 month ago

Multiple endings don't work well on scoring. I vote for ending 1

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous