Would you?

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Why did she put them on again?" Beth was thinking, feeling the warmth of the sweaty fabric.

She went back to her room, removed her pajamas, sat on the edge of the bed to wear the tights. But before she did, she stopped and sat like that for a few seconds. Then she stood up, went inside, got her phone and sat back down. She started the video again.

When Danika was smelling the tights, looking at Beth like that, she paused the video. She looked at the tights, looked at the screen and finally she put the phone aside and grabbed the tights to smell them.

She smelled the thigh area first and slowly moved towards the crotch. Did it smell special? She wasn't sure. But it smelled beautiful. She smelled some more. A few minutes later, her hand was under her panties, she was playing with herself, still smelling Danika's crotch.

"Why did you do this Danika?" she was thinking while she was still smelling and masturbating.

When she was close, she lied on her back, pressing the tights on her nose. She whimpered "Oh, Danika" when she was cumming and she came hard. She kissed the tights before she composed herself.

A few minutes later, she was sitting there, feeling too ashamed doing that. She thought that she betrayed Danika's trust.

Sometime later, she was angry at Danika, making her do something like that.

Half an hour later, she blamed herself again, this time saying "I knew the rules of the game, seduction was the only goal. She couldn't have thought I would do such a thing. It's all my fault." She forgot to wear the tights and washed them.

This was another critical milestone for Beth. She could not get this out of her mind.

That afternoon, she started thinking that those tights smelled special. They probably didn't.

She thought that Danika smelled special. She probably did.

Beth was sure that her pussy made it smell this way.

At that moment, Beth started desiring Danika and that feeling made her feel uneasy. But she couldn't stop thinking about her.

Later that afternoon, Danika called her.

"Want to stay at my house tonight? Do the pajama thing again?"

"I..."

Beth could not think of anything to say. Her mind was too occupied, she was trying to recover from that indecent feeling.

"Beth, are you OK?"

"I'm..."

"Beth?"

"I don't know. I'm sorry."

Danika thought she was crying when she hung up.

A minute later, Danika was knocking. Beth opened the door.

"Are you OK? What happened?"

"Nothing."

Danika walked in and sat on the couch. Beth looked at her for a few seconds and then she closed the door and followed her there.

"I didn't wear the tights."

"What?" Danika didn't understand what this had to do with anything.

"I mean..." She looked at her, deciding to come clean "I did something wrong. I feel too ashamed."

"What?"

"I can't tell, how can I?"

Danika held her hand and said "Don't worry, I'm sure you're exaggerating again. Tell me."

"I smelled them."

"My tights?" Danika seduced her to do that in the video, as if she was giving a very obvious subliminal message.

She wanted her to perceive it that way just because she thought it would increase the naughtiness of the video. It never occurred to her that Beth could even consider doing it. But this was hot.

She composed herself, seeing Beth was left hanging in the conversation, clearly embarrassed by Danika's surprised expression.

"Yes."

Danika quickly started to console her. She was very important for her and with all her vulnerable, fragile looks, she was being crushed under the guilty feeling.

"And you're blaming yourself for this?"

"Yes."

"But that was what I suggested, you know me. I like kinky things and it looked like a fun idea when I was recording it."

"I know. But..."

"If you gave me my underwear back that day, I could have smelled them too, I don't know. I don't think there's much wrong in that, except being kinky and naughty."

"That's not all."

Danika understood what happened. Her lovely friend wasn't used to such games and she got aroused and confused very much. Even Danika considered masturbating, thinking of Beth. For Danika, that wasn't the end of the world. But obviously, this was a big deal for Beth. It was a huge thing to do.

There was a problem. Danika wasn't feeling guilty or bad. She was already horny hearing that.

Her inner seductress was gloating cruelly. That was Danika's selfish ego, feeding on the agony of this victim of her games. What could be hotter than that? What could make Danika more aroused to see someone failing to resist her unrivalled charms?

Danika was already wet, thinking those.

She was already picturing poor Beth, trying to smell her sex from the crotch of her tights, before she learned the rest of it.

Danika's ego was having a ball, thinking that this decent woman masturbated to what she thought to smell like Danika's pussy. Danika was having trouble to concentrate and care enough about what Beth was going through.

That was Danika's fault.

"Oh, baby. It's my fault. Don't blame yourself. I also thought of masturbating, looking at the video you sent too. I didn't feel that bad about this idea. I told you I like anything which resembles sex or is sexy. And you're sexy as hell. You were incredibly hot in that video. Like a vicious amazon who consumed her captive. We're friends, naughty ones. We can stop playing any games if you want."

Beth looked at her and finally she could start breathing normally "Are you serious? I mean about considering to masturbate, watching me on that video?"

"Yes."

"Phew!" Her expression finally showed relaxation "Even if I'm a pervert, at least I'm not alone."

Danika started laughing "You're not a pervert, I'm not sure about myself though! Come on, let's go."

They walked to Beth's bedroom; Danika chose her a nightgown to wear. They grabbed some food from the fridge and went to Danika's house.

They watched TV, talked about many things except what happened. Beth thought of opening that subject to Danika a few times but she changed her mind. She was afraid that it could lead to something more. She was still under the influence of what she thought when she masturbated.

"Wanna retire? We can stay together all weekend if you want."

An innocent and timid "OK" came from Beth's mouth and they both went to bed, in separate rooms again.

Danika was thinking about their conversation.

First, she got angry at herself, for making her friend unhappy like that. Then she started to picture beautiful Beth, smelling her sweaty tights. Suddenly this became something incredibly alluring. She always loved making people confused, she loved to feed on other people's desire for her, to see their vulnerability against her.

Even if it bothered to see a beloved friend as her victim, she found this very arousing. Deep down, Danika was feeling proud that a straight married woman could not help herself and smelled her tights. Even more, after smelling her tights - she was sure that she smelled especially the spot where Danika's sex rested on - she couldn't stop and masturbated trying to extract the smell of Danika's pussy from that fabric.

This time, there was a reason to masturbate. Her hand was already on her pussy, slowly moving over her clit. She smiled, fantasizing of sending Beth a video, telling her to come to her room, to make Danika happy. To smell and taste the real thing. To satisfy her.

Then she came to her senses, stopped masturbating. She didn't want to ruin her friend's life in anyway. She was too important for her and she wouldn't forgive herself if she made her do something she would regret. Not just for satisfaction. Those naughty thoughts weren't helping.

Then her phone buzzed. She was startled. She looked at it to see the text message from Beth. It read "I can't sleep. Would you give me a goodnight kiss?"

She couldn't believe it and she read it again and again.

That sweetest woman needed her to feel better. Even at this point, she tried to make it look like it was part of their game. She really felt that warm and dearly love for Beth. She was her best friend.

But, was she asking her as a friend? That she was feeling bad and that she needed some friendly kiss to feel better? What if that wasn't the case? She could act as if she was sleeping and didn't see that message. What if Beth was fantasizing about her too? That thought made her wonder. In that case, could she stop herself from taking advantage of her? To satisfy herself? Was it worth it? She decided to go and kiss her goodnight and return. Nothing more. Danika was a person of self-control. She got up and went to her room.

She opened the door and whispered "Are you still awake?"

"Yes." Beth's timid and soft voice made her heart even warmer. She walked to her bed and sat near her.

"Are you OK?"

"Yes. I don't know."

"Did I do that to you? Please forgive me if it's my fault."

"No, I mean, I don't know. I don't know if it's anyone's fault. I'm so confused."

"Please don't dwell on it. It was only natural and we're both too confusing for any living thing. Don't worry, you won't feel like that in short time."

"OK."

Danika leaned towards her to kiss her forehead. When her lips touched there, Beth raised her head and her lips found Danika's.

Danika wasn't surprised. She almost wanted this to happen. She didn't react. She kept kissing her. She wanted to kiss her too and since Beth started it, she thought that she was just complying. Danika was amazed how good that kiss was, how hot it was.

But after a few seconds, Beth's tongue started to push between Danika's lips and she finally managed to enter her mouth.

This kiss was turning to something unstoppable. Their tongues were everywhere in their mouths, they both were hugging each other and they both didn't want to stop.

A bit wildly, this kiss went on. This was the hottest thing they ever experienced. They both knew this was wrong but they both could not stop themselves.

Finally, Beth slowed down and kissed Danika's lips, before lying back down. She didn't want to stop but she knew she had to, to save face. She didn't want Danika to be the one who broke that kiss.

"Thank you, Danika. This was..." couldn't finish her words.

Danika was licking her own lips slowly, looking at her.

They both weren't satisfied but they both knew they had to stop. This was a onetime thing and they had to try to get everything back to how it was.

Danika leaned forward again and put a peck on her nose, while Beth caressed her cheek softly. Deep down, she wanted her to start that kiss again but Beth was too timid to do that one more time.

She stood up and went to her room. They both masturbated to what they did and to their own versions of what could have been.

In the morning, they were both silent during breakfast. Beth finally said "I guess it's better if I went home."

Danika didn't want her to go but she also didn't want to be the one making things worse. She didn't answer that, she just looked at her not knowing what to say.

Beth's eyes were almost begging her, expecting her to say "Don't go."

But Danika was still holding herself, playing with the teaspoon in her hand. The more she didn't respond, the more Beth desired her.

Beth stood up; Danika followed her. Danika wanted to stop her; Beth didn't want to go. Danika was feeling some sort of love for Beth at that moment. More than sexual desire. That kiss did something to her, she couldn't explain.

She looked back at Danika once again, before she left the kitchen. The look on her face was making Danika lose her control. Her naughty self was taking over. She was feeling horny seeing her like that.

That look was triggering all of her carnal instincts. Her selfish ego was fueling her naughty desires. Any other person looking at her like that, as if they were begging, would make her feel like that. Her need for satisfaction was building inside her.

She knew her friend was falling for her. But Danika's desire and her intentions were mostly sexual at the moment.

When she kissed her at night there was more going on in her mind and that confusion remained until this moment. She knew that if they didn't stop, she could as well fall in love with Beth, who was one of the few people she got along that well. And she was afraid that this could ruin both of their marriages or their lives. That was what she had been thinking about since night. But not anymore.

At that moment, she didn't care about any of those. She was just horny and feeling raunchy. She wasn't Beth's friend Danika, she was the seductress, charming, irresistible Danika. All she thought was that, a married straight woman was begging her with her eyes, probably eager to do anything just to keep this going. Danika never felt so horny. She had already been consumed by unsatisfied desires lately, besides her unfulfilled fantasies and this was the tipping point.

While Beth was still looking at her, watching the constantly changing expression on her face, trying to understand Danika's state of mind, Danika slowly lowered her hand on the hems of her nightgown and raised them, exposing her panties to Beth, without breaking eye contact with her.

Beth didn't even think for a second.

Since the day before, she was continuously thinking of Danika's sex. She didn't have any idea how this happened to her and how it happened so fast. Her body reacted before she started to think about it.

In a second, Danika was looking down to watch Beth, who was already on her knees, kissing her mound over the panties, caressing her buttocks. She was always a kinky woman but this was beyond any fantasy she ever could think of.

For the time being, she didn't care what would happen in the future or how Beth would feel in the aftermath. That was what she wanted at the moment. She wanted her satisfaction, both physically and mentally.

She reached down and slowly moved her panties aside, exposing her pussy to Beth. That small, beautiful, perfect looking tiny flesh. The flesh that no man could stop desiring, no man could resist, since the beginning of time. And this was an invaluable specimen, not just because of how it looked but also because of whom it belonged to.

Beth couldn't resist it too.

She didn't hesitate. She kissed Danika's pussy softly and kept kissing it. She was smelling it at the same time, recognizing that special smell of hers. After a few minutes, Danika was holding her hair softly, while Beth was licking, sucking, kissing her pussy. She didn't let her stop even after she came. Beth didn't need to be held there; she had no intention to stop.

In her kitchen, she enjoyed Beth's eager efforts to pleasure her until she came in her mouth twice. Only after that, she released her hair.

To no one's surprise, Beth was still there, kissing her pussy with love.

Danika didn't talk or move.

She wasn't sure how she felt at that moment. She still was digesting her satisfaction. She knew it would take time for her to recover from that mood.

Her conscience started to catch up, bugging her. She was aware that she put her friend in a bad position. She wanted satisfaction and used Beth like she was a stranger she found at a bar. It started to dawn on her how Beth was going to hate herself a few minutes later or the next day. She could start to hate Danika as well. She knew she didn't want her to suffer.

Also, she knew herself, Beth could find herself in an awkward place, if she wasn't wrong about her nature; Danika believed that this would be the case for most people, that was part of the human psyche.

She knew how men fell for her when she acted this selfish before she got married. She experienced the same with Chris many times as well. In her selfish periods, she thought he was almost begging her to suffer from her.

It was incredible how anyone lost it and fell for her even more when she acted this way. When she let them pleasure her while making them feel like this was a favor from her. It was only natural for Beth to find herself in that trap.

She had no idea whether she wanted Beth to fall in love with her or not. Even if Danika found that idea appealing, she wouldn't want it to happen as a result of such a psychological thing or such a manipulation. If Beth and her being an item was an option, that wasn't the way she would want it to be.

Either way, Beth was so dear for her and she knew she would only want the best for her. Danika just could not care that much at the moment. She didn't start regretting what she did yet. She just knew she was going to.

They remained like that without talking, Danika standing and looking at Beth, Beth hugging Danika's body, kissing her pussy, thighs and legs. Danika waited until Beth realized the awkwardness of this situation.

Beth moved her head back and looked at the floor in embarrassment.

They didn't have sex and that wasn't the follow-up of their kiss; this was Danika letting Beth satisfy her. She selfishly let Beth serve her pussy and pleasure her. Beth knew this was going to change things, much more than what she was afraid of.

Among all her confused thoughts, she felt some sort of a fear. She didn't know Danika had that cruelty in her. Who would do that to a friend? Why did she have to do this in that most disturbing way? Wasn't there another option? Why did she leave her at night, if she wanted this too? Was she that cunning that she calculated to load the whole burden of their affair on Beth's shoulders? Was this an affair? Or, was it all about a momentarily desire to get satisfied for Danika? She used Beth.

She slowly stood up and looked in Danika's eyes. She was hoping that Danika would kiss and reassure her, like she did at night. Of course, she wasn't thinking about that hot kiss, just the soft part. To show her that she wasn't alone in this. That Danika had feelings for her too. She needed Danika to hold her and kiss her.

But Danika didn't. She was looking at her, showing almost no sentiments. She was logically thinking that anything she did could make things worse, especially when she wasn't sure what she wanted. And her after-satisfaction mood wasn't a good time to make such decisions. She needed to calm down and think before she acted.

Beth felt too bad and left without saying anything.

It took hours for Danika to feel enough empathy and warm feelings for Beth. She regretted acting so inconsiderate and selfish, letting her do that. On the other hand, if there was a man in her house instead of Beth, when she was feeling like that, she probably was in her bed at the moment, getting fucked by him. She was horny for weeks.

Because that was who she was. Especially in that case. She was already confused, she tried to avoid this but Beth insisted, she triggered every wrong button. If anyone desperately needed to have sex with her, that person had to be ready to satisfy her whims, not the other way around. And, anyone who satisfied her submissively like that, had to suffer her after-sex mood. She hoped that Beth wasn't feeling very bad knowing that wasn't possible.

She went to her house and knocked on the door.

Beth opened the door, with swollen eyes from crying.

"Don't. Please don't do that to yourself. We're still friends. That's me only when sex is involved. It takes a few hours for me to recover after someone..." She realized that it wasn't a good idea to remind her how she pleasured Danika.

"I mean after sex. But a few hours later, I feel normal again."

"I abased myself, lost my dignity for what?"

"You know what for. You wanted something. You had it. Why not?"

"What about you? What did you want? Why did you do that?"

Danika wasn't a person who would wander around the subject, she always preferred to be direct. But in this case, she was hesitating.

"Beth, you made me want it and I couldn't help myself. You looked like you needed that."

1...34567...10