Would you?

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
theyRule
theyRule
157 Followers

Danika was moving her finger out to lubricate it in her pussy and inserting it back into her asshole.

"Please, let me lick it, let me lubricate it for you."

"Shhhh" and her toes pushed her lips, entering her mouth. Just when Beth started to calm down, sucking on them, looking at her finger, Danika took them out of her mouth. Beth felt like she took her pacifier away.

The end was near. Danika was moaning like crazy, moving her hip slowly and fingering her anus with full speed.

"Come quick, lick my pussy." She hissed.

Beth lost a shoe when she was crawling there.

Danika was over the clouds when she was fingering her ass and Beth was sucking and licking her pussy like crazy. She buckled on her face, locking her lips on her pussy when she came. This was incredibly hot for her and what she discharged in Beth's mouth had to be her first. This was the first time that Beth knew she was sucking Danika's cum.

This made Beth even hornier and she started moaning when she tasted Danika's cum for the first time this much. Danika wanted to get rid of her but Beth was holding her body with her arms, trying to get some more of her satisfaction juice.

Danika finally managed to say "I'm removing my finger out of my asshole now. Lick them clean."

Her words made Beth even hornier. She wanted to show Danika her devotion as much as she could.

She moved back, turned around and started to kiss her hand, lick her finger which was still in her ass and anything around her asshole.

When Danika started to move her finger out of her ass slowly, Beth was licking her asshole.

Danika took her finger out and raised her arm. She watched Beth, trying to reach it while keeping her pinned under her leg. She calmly said "Beg me."

"Please let me clean your finger."

"No, not like that. Beg me the way I would like. You know what I like."

"Danika, please let me clean your finger. Please let me clean the dirt off your finger which was in your shithole. Please let me clean your shit off your finger."

"My shithole" Danika giggled. She loved that part.

She smiled, thinking that there was no shit on her finger. She did her enema and made preparations for sweet Beth. She was going to kiss that mouth, how could she let her taste something icky?"

She moved the finger above her mouth. Beth moved fast and caught it with her mouth. Danika changed her position to observe Beth as she was licking it clean. She was sucking, licking her finger with love.

After a minute, she pulled her finger out of her mouth.

"What are you waiting for?"

Beth moved to her ass and started kissing anything there. Her ass cheeks, her ass crack and she paused, watching Danika's small, humid, spasming and contracting supposedly dirty hole. She was inactive for a noticeable period, so Danika raised her head to look at her curiously. What she saw made her horny again.

Beth was lost there in an inexplicable mood. Danika could not understand what she was going through. Admiration, fear, lust, desire, all of the above? She watched her silently, only to slowly clench her asshole, to view its effect on Beth.

Beth's eyes got bigger. Seeing it start to pucker or extend again, as if it was demanding something or trying to suck Beth in, she looked like she was being controlled by Danika's 'shithole'. Danika smiled and watched Beth slowly get pulled to that black hole; it amused her thinking like that, thinking that when she was there, there was no way getting out. She thought of telling that to Beth but she didn't want to disrupt her hypnotic state.

When Danika felt Beth's kiss right over her anus, she was ready to ride her face again. This time, she was the one who had to be patient, she had to wait for Beth's ceremony to be over to get satisfied.

Beth wasn't sure if she was happy or not at that moment. She was taking her time to introduce herself to Danika's asshole. Kissing it with respect, devotion. She didn't understand why this was such a big deal for her. But she fell in love with it, that was all she knew.

Danika loved every second of this. She was impatient but she didn't want to intervene. Witnessing such a thing was incredible, she never felt so important in her life. Her ego was purring with delight.

Then, Beth started to get wild there. She started licking, tasting, stopping and smelling, licking again, loving the taste and sucking, trying to get more of that taste. She didn't notice at that moment but Danika was moaning with pleasure, constantly saying "Oh, Beth!"

Beth explored further, inserting her tongue in her asshole. She was struggling to go deeper, pulling out, pushing back in. Danika was feeling how her face pressed on her cheeks. She almost came when she thought that Beth was trying to enter her asshole, as if she wanted to go in and nest there.

That was enough.

Danika turned around, without caring for Beth's puzzled expression, clearly showing that she was demoralized by being interrupted.

"I can't wait for you to satisfy your hunger! I'll let you eat my ass again but it's my turn."

And held Beth, rolled her over straddled her face and started to grind her pussy on her mouth, nose, eyes. Beth was trying to lick her but Danika was too horny, she would get her orgasm herself, using her face.

When Danika came, she raised herself on her knees, hovering over Beth's face. She was caressing her own body, completely detached from the setting. Beth was kissing her leg, thigh, pussy and the bottom of her ass cheeks. They both enjoyed Beth's complete surrender that day. She spent that week mostly with her face buried in Danika's ass crack.

They forgot the letter that day but the next day, Danika read it while squatting over her face. Beth was making love to her anus and Danika was laughing as she read her words, "... that I'm the luckiest girl alive..."

"I'm happy for you babe, I agree with you on that." This was very hot for both of them at the moment but it was going to make them both feel embarrassed the next week. As it always did.

That week was such a week, where Beth was Danika's slave, without question. But a couple of days after hubbies returned, everything got back to normal. Danika was cooking for Beth, she was buying her presents, showing how much she loved her and probably that she felt guilty for making her do such things. She knew Beth wanted that too but still, it wasn't nice to treat your lover and best friend like that.

Danika begged Beth to let her return the favor but Beth was too much self-conscious about her ass, she wasn't that confident to let her do that. She was afraid that if she found it somehow disgusting, her feelings towards her could change.

Danika made her promise to let her do that when she felt ready or curious about it. Danika knew what to do about it.

The next time Chris and Marvin were away, she called Beth and told her that she was considering to call that handsome guy, the one they sat together at the cafe.

Beth immediately started to get angry but Danika didn't stop. Beth hung up the phone and went to Danika's house.

"What are you talking about?"

"I miss getting fucked Beth. Chris is having some troubles lately and that was the guy whom I considered having an affair years ago. I want to call him here, to take me in my bed."

Beth was so jealous that she didn't realize how stupid this scenario was.

"You won't call him Dani. Give me your phone."

"You can't stop me. But you can watch if you want."

That was it. It was that easy.

But Danika regretted making her that jealous. Danika got to eat Beth's ass, as she planned. Unfortunately, Beth couldn't slow down that day and Danika got slapped hard a few times.

She struggled to save herself, they found themselves wrestling on Danika's bed and Beth managed to overpower her. Or, Danika let her win.

That made her even hornier and she wanted more.

When she said "I will make him fuck you too, bitch!" Beth lost it.

She fingered her own ass and pushed that finger in Danika's mouth. Danika was trying to stop her, shouting "I didn't do it like that, wait, I did ene..."

She couldn't stop her. But it didn't feel dirty because she was too horny.

When they were calm, Danika started to slap her, shouting "Psycho! I told those to make you let me eat your ass, you moron! You hurt me too much! And you fed me your shitty finger!"

Beth was a bit embarrassed but also puzzled. "So, it's OK if I suck your shit but it's gross if it's my dirty finger?"

"I tried to tell you; I did enema that day. I care for you, I'm not like you!"

Beth's face got purple. She was already timid about such things and this was a disaster. Danika didn't want her to feel that bad. She found it somehow hot.

"But it was clean and I loved doing it. You owe me one of that." Danika smiled seductively.

Hearing that, Beth relaxed and said "Nah, I don't eat shit"

She jumped and ran away when she saw Danika's eyes. She got slapped again after Danika caught her after a short chase in the house.

Only after that compensation period was over, their asses became a regular part of their sex routines, without needing the humiliating or dirty context.

Chris and Marvin stopped spying on them. Everything looked normal, so they weren't worried anymore. They were still curious though. Later that month, they were at a diving trip again. In the afternoon, they were sitting at the back of the boat after they finished their afternoon dive. One of their friends brought them beer. That was a great moment, drinking beer, forgetting everything in real life, looking at the sunset. Chris was enjoying this peaceful moment.

Until Marvin started to talk "What do you think is happening back there at the moment?"

"I know you want to picture things but I don't. It makes me uneasy."

"OK, I understand. But, you're the only one I can talk. That's your burden, Chris. You will have to talk, at least listen to me time to time.

"Whatever." He waved his hand as if he didn't care.

"Yeah, whatever. By the way, I'm sure definitely hot things are going on there. I called Beth when you were changing your clothes."

"And?" He didn't look that careless anymore.

"She was a bit short of breath when she answered."

"AND?"

Marvin smiled and stared at him, smiling and drinking some beer. He loved to make him nervous.

"Marv!"

"OK. She was short of breath and she was trying to tell me she was a bit busy. Then I heard Danika."

"Fuck man! You're ruining my day, what did she say?"

"She sounded angry. She said something like 'how dare you interrupt this, answering that sucker on the phone?'"

Chris looked like he was turned to stone, he was trying to process that information while waiting for the rest.

"And when Beth started to tell me something, right after she said '... sorry Marv, I have to', her voice got muffled. Chris I can't get that moment out of my mind."

"Shiiiiiii!!!"

"Yeah, shiiii." They recently adopted that word; they saw it on twitter.

They both looked at the sunset in great discomfort. After a few minutes, Chris said "So, my Danika called you a sucker."

Marvin tilted his head; he had no comment for this.

"And, again, my Danika was owning your Beth?"

Marvin's first expression clearly showed that he found this proposition very hot. Shortly after, he really felt like a sucker, thinking that Chris's team was winning against his.

"Fuck you. This time I'm not sorry. We don't know the overall score."

They stopped talking, looked at the sunset, realizing how pathetic they were.

Finally, Chris spoke, still looking at the sunset "So, does this make us cuckolds?"

Marvin didn't answer.

theyRule
theyRule
157 Followers
1...5678910