Would you?

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"So, you had nothing to do with it, you just let me do it as a favor?" Beth was genuinely trying to understand how Danika felt about all this. She wasn't denying that she wanted to do what she did. She just needed to hear that Danika wanted that too. The way it happened was another problem.

"I've said enough, Beth. I don't know how I feel about this. If I talk now, I may hurt your feelings or give you a false impression."

Her words were like daggers. "Hurt your feelings" meant that she had things to say that could hurt Beth. Words to describe how disappointed she was to see her like that. How pathetic Beth was. And "false impression"? As if Beth was a needy woman who was hopelessly in love with her. That was how Danika perceived her condition. Even Beth didn't have any idea about her feelings, she was just carried away as a result of some chain events.

Beth wanted to talk; she didn't want to stay in the dark anymore "Are you saying that you were very surprised that it came to this point?"

"Of course not. I just wasn't planning such a thing when I offered you to play that game and I never had an intention to make you feel like that. Plus, I'm not saying I wasn't confused time to time. So, you're not the only victim of this. And, our kiss last night? It was real for me too."

"So?" Beth was looking for crumbs to see some reciprocation from Danika's side.

"But today, it was different. You made it different. You know me. You know my sex drive and you know how I like kink. When you begged me with your eyes, I was no longer your friend Danika there."

"What?"

"?"

"You said 'you begged me'."

"Yes, we both know you wanted to do that, you resisted to leave. If you left, we would be talking about something else."

Beth started crying again.

"Beth, I'm not trying to hurt you. I just want to say that I don't want you to make me feel guilty about this. I did what I could to stop this from happening. You didn't let me."

"I didn't jump you! You made a decision and acted on it."

Danika started to think that it was too early for Beth to talk about this.

"Let's talk later, OK?" She stood up.

"No, I want to talk. You know you invited me after 'I begged', with that look in your eyes, showing me your crotch. You know you told me to do that with your actions."

Danika couldn't hold herself anymore.

"OK, if you want to hear, I will tell you. Yes, you begged me. You begged me, hoping that I was going to let you pleasure me. And this made me forget you were my friend. Because I love exactly that kind of sex among all other versions of it, I love to see people accepting to do extreme things for my pleasure. That was no longer about you."

Beth stopped crying. She looked surprised to see Danika talk to her like that.

"At that moment, I wanted to see you humiliate yourself just for my pleasure. Because that was what you desired at that moment. You smelled my tights and masturbated, dreaming of the smell of my pussy. And you couldn't get over that idea. So, yes, that was what you were offering me with your eyes."

Beth felt so small hearing those. This meant that she ruined their friendship with her stupid actions. Danika could see that she looked incredibly sad but she wasn't finished talking.

But Danika didn't see it that way. She was used to see people do that for her.

"I'm not finished."

"Yes, you are. I got the message. I'm not blaming you, don't worry."

"No, I'm not finished. Nothing is changed for me; you are still my best friend. I have no intention to let this change. But something happened and we both know it. We will live with that."

"It's easy for you to say that." They both knew Beth was right. Danika didn't humiliate herself, just the opposite. Danika became the superior person in their relationship, by far. It wasn't possible for Beth to feel normal again. It wasn't possible for Danika to respect her the way she did before, not anymore.

"For now, yes. Today, it's easy for me to say that, I agree. And, I think, until we both get this out of our systems, it may get worse."

Beth had no idea what she was saying. Hearing that it was going to get worse made her squirm.

"Last night, when I kissed you, I didn't want to leave. I wanted to sleep with you. I still have that feeling in me, somewhere. But I need time to make sure that's what I really want."

Her words helped Beth relieve a bit.

"What are you saying? What are you suggesting?"

"Before what I want, what do you want? Did you ever think about it? Do you want us to be lovers? Do you want to have a secret affair with me? Or, do you want what we had today?"

Beth looked like she was oblivious to what they were talking, she realized that she never thought about any of those. She just acted on what her hormones wanted.

"No."

"No? No to what? Which one of those?"

"No, I didn't think about any of those."

"See? I don't know what I want as well. We both couldn't control our sexual desire. I don't have anything to regret if you feel OK. And, yes. You have more reasons to feel bad at the moment. Let's give it some time, OK?"

"I don't want to be alone tonight."

"I'm not ready to decide yet. I won't act any different, not yet. If you have similar urges, the same will happen. That's what I meant when I said it might get worse. I like such things and if you offer yourself to me again, I don't know where to stop. You will feel much worse afterwards."

Beth didn't want that. Her logic reminded her not to want that. She had no idea what she would want if she went there again.

"I don't feel like that now. I'll accept it's my fault if I do. I'm the one taking all the risk."

Danika wanted to say 'no'. She still was in that mood and she still wanted to continue doing that. This was a new thing for her and she wanted to get more satisfaction, feeling superior to a married straight woman like this. This was a new fantasy and it was still interesting.

She still pictured Beth pleasuring her. Her selfish mood was still there. She wanted to do it some more. Then, she would do her best to make her friend feel better, after she was satisfied completely. If Beth came to her house that night, what happened that day would be pale in comparison to what was going to happen.

"I warned you. But if you're insisting, there's nothing I can do."

An hour later, they looked like they were watching TV on Danika's couch, in their pajamas. Neither of them was paying attention to what was on the TV. They were both thinking about things, feeling the increasing thrill, imagining the possible things they could have been doing at that moment. Danika was still in that mood and her desire was increasing. She wanted to be pampered, even worshipped by her beautiful friend. She wanted to see how much desire Beth felt for her.

Beth wasn't feeling much different. She wished they started kissing and made love but Danika clearly stated that she had to wait for her decision. She already thought about what Danika asked her and she made a quick decision to wait and see. Danika was the perfect living thing and she convinced herself that she was OK to have an affair with her on the side. She wanted a love affair, not what happened in the morning. At least in the long run. But at that moment she was feeling exactly the same way that she felt in the morning. She was ready to do whatever Danika wanted. Anything. Putting her head on her lap and sleeping like that, holding her hand, touching any part of her, kissing any part of her or satisfying her the way she did before. She didn't care anymore. Her desire wasn't letting her care.

At one point they both started to talk "Danika, I..." / "So, how..."

They both stopped. Danika said "You talk first."

"Were you asking me something?"

"Yes, I was asking you how you were feeling."

"Oh, that. I'm OK now. It's good to be here with you."

"I'm happy to hear..."

"Danika, I want you. I want you anyway you prefer. I can be your lover if you want. I can satisfy you if that's the only thing you care about right now. I can hold your hand or kiss you. Any way you want."

"Beth, it's too soon for you to fall in love with me. I'm not there yet. I mean I'm not sure if I'm there or if I'll ever be there yet."

It was interesting how Danika didn't even react to Beth's comment on "satisfying her if that was the only thing she cared about". Not even to show Beth that this was an unfair comment.

"I know, you need time to figure out. OK. I'll wait. Sorry for that."

"I'm still horny though."

That was the reason she didn't react. She really just cared about her satisfaction. Beth stared at her with her gaping eyes.

"But I'm in that selfish mode again and it's even worse now."

"So, you want me to..."

Danika stood up, slowly removed her pajamas and panties. She sat back down, looking in Beth's eyes. She parted her legs and that was the end of their conversation for the next hour.

Beth feasted on Danika's pussy and Danika came a few times again. When it was enough, she pushed her back with her foot and said "Time to go to bed, Beth. I'll see you at breakfast."

Beth was licking her lips, holding the foot which was keeping her away. She attempted to kiss her foot but Danika took it away, to save her from further embarrassment. Beth stood up, looking at her, still hungrily.

Danika stated "I'm sorry but this whole weekend will be like that, it seems" when Beth was walking away. When she heard her, she turned back and looked at her to see that incredible sight.

Danika's legs were still apart and she was caressing her wet pussy, looking at Beth.

"Can I kiss it again before I go to bed?"

Danika smiled and called her with that wet finger.

Beth crawled to her pussy and started kissing it, until Danika pushed her back again.

When they were having breakfast, they were looking at each other. Danika seductively, Beth lovingly. It didn't take long before Beth crawled under the table to satisfy Danika. She was going deeper and her addiction to her and her pussy was increasing. She ended up kissing her legs, moving down to her ankles and then her feet after Danika was satisfied enough. It was a good thing that she didn't see the expression on Danika's face. She would have trouble getting over that cruel and satisfied sight of hers.

In the afternoon, Danika rode her face in her bed before she sent Beth home.

She told her that they had to be stay far and patient until the next weekend. During this period, she was going to decide what she wanted and suggested Beth reviewed her decision again.

Beth said "OK" but it was too hard for her to say goodbye and leave. She couldn't have enough of Danika.

Later that week, Danika was feeling very unsettled. She watched every video of Beth and thought about their kiss, more than she thought about how she used her. That kiss and what could have happened after that was the most powerful thought in her mind. She wanted Beth, she wanted to kiss her, she wanted her to hold her hand and she wanted to have sex with her, return her the favor.

And she realized that if she went down on her, all the awkwardness would disappear. Except the part that they would still be having a lesbian affair, as two straight married women.

She started to get worried that Beth could actually be reviewing her own decision and that she could change her mind. She didn't want that anymore. In fact, she feared that.

On Friday night, after Marvin and Chris left, Beth was sitting on her armchair, looking out of the window and thinking about how she ruined everything. She felt alone for the first time for the last few months. She didn't hear from Danika since Sunday. She felt that she lost all her newly found energy from her friendship with Danika and their naughty game.

She wasted all, just to satisfy some deviant desires. She was almost sure that Danika would never to want to see her again, even as a friend.

Then, her phone buzzed. She looked at it and it was a message from Danika.

She didn't want to read it. Danika could be telling her that she made a mistake and she didn't want such a thing. It took a few minutes for her to pluck up the courage to face the reality.

It wasn't a text message; it was a video.

Danika was sitting in front of her dressing table mirror, looking at the camera as if she was looking at the mirror. She turned her head to sides, as if she was inspecting her face. Then she started to do her make up. Beth watched her beautiful face until she finished it all, except her lips.

She approached to the camera and started to slowly put lipstick on her delicious looking lips. Beth was burning with desire for her but she had no idea whether this was a video of good news or not. It had to be good news, otherwise she had to be a psycho, torturing her like that.

After she finished it, she puckered her lips for a second and then parted them, moving back to show her whole face.

"Those lips tasted some delicious lips days ago. Lips which belonged to someone I love. Would you let me taste them again?"

Beth couldn't believe what she heard. She watched that part again. When she ran to Danika's house, Danika was waiting for her at the door. She jumped on her, pushing her in and they started kissing. It was a wild kiss. They both were kissing, sucking, licking each other's mouth and lips. Their hands were wandering over each other's body, grabbing, groping anything they found. After a few minutes, they were rolling on the floor, making out. Beth tore apart Danika's t-shirt and started sucking on her breasts, making her moan.

Danika didn't moan when Beth was eating her pussy last week. At that moment, she wasn't in that mood. Their bodies were grinding against each other and they were both over the clouds. When they finally stood up, they didn't break their kiss. They moved to Danika's room kissing, hitting walls, tripping things and still making out. When Beth slowly started to go down, kissing her body, Danika stopped her. She held her arms and pushed her over the bed. She didn't linger. She quickly removed Beth's shorts and panties, parted her legs and lied down between them.

She smelled her pussy and said "Oh, Beth. We smell good, no surprise men can't get enough of us" and started kissing and eating her pussy. She didn't stop until Beth came and convulsed. Danika loved how her legs got tense, squeezed her head between them and how Beth pulled her face towards her pussy while cumming. When Beth calmed down, Danika didn't wait and she crawled over Beth, positioned her pussy over her face, slid her panties aside and made her eat her pussy. When she came, she moved down and started to kiss her. They fell asleep in bed like that.

They spent the whole weekend like this. They watched TV, ate stuff and had sex. They watched some lesbian videos and learned a few tricks. Those porns looked like they were 'how-to' documentaries to them. It was interesting how they found some scenes hot, without desiring any of the actresses. Tribadism was their favorite new sexual activity, by the end of that weekend.

They made a plan, since the hubbies' diving weeks were about to be over. They were going to use work days and act as friends at nights or weekends. They were going to persuade Chris and Marvin to go diving more often.

They also talked about their marriages and they decided to be careful about not neglecting the boys. They were going to plan challenges for each other to make the boys happy and satisfied.

They neglected their game for a period, since both of them didn't need any extra seduction or energy in their lives.

Then, the game had a new meaning for them. They started to record videos, just when one of them wanted something different. That one was usually Danika, of course. Especially when her selfish desires kicked in. There were times when she even insulted her when Beth was doing the most degrading things, when she was most vulnerable. But after a few times, Beth started to get used to this as well. She wasn't feeling that bad after Danika molested her or used her selfishly, even when she acted distant and cold afterwards.

They took a one-week vacation together on their second month anniversary and called it their honeymoon. This was the best way to have an affair, nobody would get suspicious, nobody would ask them where they were or what they were doing. That was a very romantic week, they became certain that they were in love.

Beth was never going to forget their first night there.

They went to a disco to have fun in their most revealing sexy clothes. They only wanted to make each other horny.

But when they were dancing, men started to approach them like sharks. This made Beth very uncomfortable. Yes, she was having an affair with Danika but it would be a real betrayal if she was involved with other men. Danika stopped her when she wanted to leave.

And after half an hour, they were dancing with two men, enjoying the attention. One of them was constantly whispering things in Beth's ear, while his hand was on her waist, slowly feeling her body. Beth was still anxious but she was also horny as hell. And she didn't stop him when he started to dance with her, pulling her to his body with his hand grabbing her ass, grinding his cock on her crotch. She almost was about to tell him to fuck her. When she looked at Danika to see how she was in a similar situation, her desire for him wasn't that much anymore. They continued to dance like that, without breaking eye contact with each other.

Danika was burning with desire for her when she saw how lustful Beth was looking at her. In a different way. For one second, she even thought that she was angry, even furious. She couldn't figure out Beth's mood.

Danika thought that they were both horny and they were both considering to fuck these men. She wasn't wrong but there was more than lust in Beth's eyes. She was extremely jealous. When Danika moaned in his ear, Beth decided that this was enough.

She pushed the guy she was dancing with, separated Danika and the other guy, locked her lips on hers while Danika was still looking at her and the guy dazed and confused. When Beth's hand grabbed her ass and pulled her to herself, Danika was back on track. They had a short make out session in front of the poor guys.

When they entered their room, they were already making out and Beth's hand found Danika's pussy under her skirt. They were standing up and Beth pinned Danika to the wall, kissing her like crazy. Danika's eyes were wide open when Beth's finger entered her pussy roughly. They both loved how Danika came on Beth's finger, still pinned against the wall like that. And how Beth pushed Danika on her knees quickly. Danika was eager to satisfy her jealous lover. That could be the first night when Danika wanted to submit to her. Beth had a firm grip on her hair and she was protruding her pelvis. Danika felt very aroused to see Beth like that.

After Beth roughly pleasured herself on Danika's mouth, she dragged her to bed, held her arms and sat on her face. Only after an hour, they were calm and were talking about the guys at the disco.

Danika said "If you lingered a bit more, I was about to tell him to fuck me. I wanted it too much."

Beth wasn't feeling much different than her but she was very jealous. She was feeling better at the moment. But hearing her say that wasn't helping.

"I can't blame you, if I wasn't that jealous of you, I could suggest you to bring them here and let them fuck us while making us kiss or eat each other. I wanted to be a slut. Until I saw you with that son of the bitch."

Danika closed her eyes and let out a sound of arousal.

"I wish they were here now. The thing poking my body, that thing under my guy's pants felt impressive."

"Really? Is that a thing for you? I mean is there a thing like 'impressive cock' for you?"

1...45678...10