Would you?

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Beth blushed a bit "Sorry, yes."

"You sneaky seductress!"

"I prefer Temptress." Beth giggled and that made Danika look at her in awe, smiling.

They were having coffee half an hour later.

Danika said "I have to confess; I wasn't expecting that. But this does not bother me. I feel so energetic right now. Do you think we should stop this game? You decide."

"I considered suggesting that but I was thinking that it was only me. Now, I just can say I like that feeling, it makes me alive too. So, I'd say, give me that dress."

Danika smiled and brought her the dress "Do you want the underwear too? Or do you think it will be too much?"

"I'll exploit him tonight in your underwear. This is so hot."

They both smirked this time. Danika loved how her friend was blossoming like that.

They didn't care to talk about new rules of the game, they just said that both would do whatever they wanted, depending on their mood on that day, until one of them had a reason to object.

They both knew that there would be videos where one of them encroached on the other's red zones. They both knew that this would be Danika.

Marvin couldn't believe his eyes when he was waiting for Beth at the door. That navy blue dress with subtle glitters on it was wrapping Beth's beautiful waist area, without being too revealing. It was an elegant but incredibly sexy view. Her pearl color matte nylons, her dark blue high heels, her confident steps towards him justified his contemplating her like that.

"Beth." His voice melted before even completing her short name.

Beth kept herself from laughing, gave him a peck on the lips without slowing down and stepped outside, passing by him.

That night, they both could not enjoy the opera. Marvin's hand was over her legs all the time and Beth was trying to keep up her icy and seductive manners, pushing his hand away. If that happened before, she would giggle. But men deserved to suffer, they deserved to be kept in that uncertainty, in that darkness, without knowing if she would throw him a bone at the end. Otherwise, they were forgetting what they were missing for three months.

When they were home, Marvin was all around her. He followed her like a puppy to the bedroom and when she dropped her dress down, he could not wait any longer and started to kiss her. But Beth was dedicated that night. She slowly pushed him on his knees. When he was kissing her legs and her mound over Danika's panties, it was a bit hard for her to let him do that. She felt jealous, thinking that they were hers. After a short time, she slid that delicate underwear aside and let him celebrate this moment, sucking and kissing her pussy. Marvin could not stop even after she pushed him away after her climax.

That was incredibly satisfying for her. Seeing him crawl on the floor just to pleasure her, watching him continue even after she was satisfied, these were all signs of her preciousness for him. She was so precious that he was only thinking of satisfying her.

Beth pushed him again and removed her shoes to get on the bed. Marvin crawled there and kept on eating her pussy. He never felt like that. He never wanted to eat her or pleasure her this much before.

After her second orgasm, he deserved to be satisfied. This time, Beth realized that she was feeling different too. She was wild that night. She didn't let Marvin remove her underwear and she made him kiss her breasts over Danika's bra, after pushing him on his back and jumping over him. He was still pulling her buttocks, he still wanted to eat her pussy. But Beth wanted him as well. She turned around, positioned herself on his face and started to unbutton his pants while he was trying to reach her pussy. She slowly sat on his face, making sure he spent time kissing and smelling her over Danika's panties. She moved her hips, fucking his face like that.

At that moment she realized what was making her wild. Marvin was kissing, smelling, biting Danika's underwear. This was making her jealous. Her Marvin was going crazy on her friend's panties. For a short moment she hated that thought but it made her hornier and wilder. She didn't know she had such kinks in her.

She slowly leaned forward to suck his cock, letting him move the panties aside and lick her pussy.

Poor Marvin could not hold long when Beth started sucking his cock. To his surprise, his elegant and timid wife swallowed his cum, for the first time in their marriage. He had no idea what had gotten into her. He had no complaints but he was aware of how she was changing.

She rose, turned around and sat on his chest, licking her lips. Seeing him still gawking at her in awe, she felt even hornier.

"Tasty, got some more?"

"Oh, Beth, I'll do whatever you want." That wasn't even the answer of her question.

Beth smirked and said "Then let's find something to pass time until you're ready again" and moved forward to queen him. He was happily eating her down there and Beth was smiling with her eyes closed.

When she came in his mouth, she looked back to see his cock getting erect.

Marvin was in heaven when Beth was riding him furiously. She kissed him violently and came again. Marvin exploded in her in no time.

They kissed each other with love, until Marvin fell asleep.

Beth felt very special and powerful at the moment. She stood up, took her phone and recorded a video as soon as he slept.

The video started with Beth's icy stare and her red cheeks. Then she raised the phone, showing Marvin in the bed, still dressed. Beth made sure she put his cock back in his briefs. But she left his trousers unbuttoned and at his knees, where she pulled them down before fucking him.

His shirt was out and it was wet from sweat and her juices.

Then she lied down by his side, as if taking a selfie of them together. His hair was a mess, his face was still glistening. It was obvious that she owned him that night.

She stood up, put the phone somewhere and stepped back, showing the underwear which was still on her. She turned around, showing her delicate body. The bra was rucked up and it wasn't covering her breasts completely.

Then she moved forward and held the phone, moved it towards the front of her crotch, showing the panties.

They were wet beyond recognition and they were loosened. But her mound was still observable under them. She was in sweat and her inner thighs were glistening as well.

This was an incredible sight. This was a sight of a woman who seized what she wanted from her man. She looked confident and she looked like she conquered something.

She wanted to send that video to Danika but this was too personal. This also contained Marvin in it, so it wasn't possible for her to do that.

So, she wouldn't. And it didn't have a suggestion in it. She laughed when she thought of saying "Who wants the leftovers from my feast? Would you?", thinking that she could end the video showing Marvin.

She was so proud of herself and this sounded funny.

Then her heart jumped, her joy faded because of jealousy, imagining that Danika said 'yes'. The thought of Danika desiring her husband made her panic.

No man could say no to her and she could wile him in the blink of an eye. She hoped Danika didn't have such desires. Knowing that Beth loved her husband, she assured herself that Danika wouldn't do such a thing, she was a good friend whom she could trust. But she decided not to make such jokes to herself or anyone else again. Jealousy wasn't fun for her, at least when she wasn't having sex.

That was her Marvin and hers only. Especially after that night, when she owned him completely for the first time. He was definitely her property as of that night.

Danika was in heat the same night as well. She knew her friend was going to be naughty that night and this idea made her horny too. She didn't let Chris ruin her mood and she jumped him as soon as he was home. They had a steamy sex right there in front of the door. She dragged him to the shower and they had sex there again. She didn't have time or patience to play games.

There was nothing extraordinary for them that night. This could be called a mildly hot night for them. They had nights in their marriage which could be called 'extremely hot'. In Chris's eyes, that night Danika only collected the debt for the last two weeks.

He knew she was horny for some time but he still was trying to postpone the sex to make her come up with something extraordinary.

Deprivation made her creative. He was happy that she forcefully ended his misery in subduing or suppressing his desires for her. But he was somehow disappointed because of his unmet expectations. She was neglecting to do such extreme things with him lately.

Danika didn't know that he was that fond of her games. She wasn't aware that she could make Chris melt if she played that video seduction game with him.

When she woke up, she was feeling satisfied but still horny. Because she never got Beth out of her mind since she accepted the challenge. It was a naughty thing and she was curious if her 'nice' friend managed to pull it off. While wearing Danika's underwear. She giggled in bed and got up to have breakfast.

She didn't have to wait for long. She received a short video.

Beth was sitting on the edge of her bed. She was wearing the underwear. It was morning and it was obvious that she just woke up.

She looked at the phone and said "Me and these babies share a secret." She stood up and started walking. Danika loved how Beth walked. She always adored her strong and elegant gliding.

"And I will wash them now to make them forget this secret," focusing on the bra, "to stop them disclosing to you what we did last night." showing the panties up close.

"Otherwise, if you had them in your hands," she was patting her finger on the top side of the panties, on the fabric right below her belly "you would try to learn everything from them before you washed them. Wouldn't you?" She was looking in Danika's eyes when she was asking her question.

Danika replayed the video again and again. She loved what she was seeing and what she was hearing. Her demure friend Beth was seducing her in the naughtiest way possible. And she did something very genuine.

This was the first time there was nothing Danika could or would do, regardless of her answer. But she made sure Danika would want to inspect them.

Beth wasn't going to let her get those, not before she washed her underwear. Beth knew she would take a good look at them and make some assumptions on what happened, which were already obvious. But the idea of laying her hands on those misbehaved underwear made her incredibly horny. This video was fuming sex all over it.

This could be the hottest video in this game, up to that moment.

Danika realized this game didn't have limits anymore. She also realized that what Beth was worrying about was true. She thought of masturbating, watching this video. Then she noticed there was nothing to masturbate to. She wasn't going to do it looking at her friend's body or fantasizing about looking at the unwashed underwear while holding them in her hands. This video had the power to make her horny, without knowing the reason.

But it gave her some ideas and courage for her next one.

"HELL YES!" she typed and sent this to Beth.

Beth was so happy when she received this message. She was worried, thinking if this was far too much.

"I knew it!" she typed back.

Then, she noticed that she was curious of what Danika thought when watching this video. She typed again "Coffee?"

"Coming!"

When Beth opened the door, Danika walked past her and shouted "Where are they? Have you washed them already?" making Beth laugh. "Seriously, did you wash them?"

"No, they're in the washing machine though."

She walked to the bathroom and opened the lid, looking at Beth who was blushing again "Are you serious, Danika?"

"Yes, I have to look at them so you won't be able to hide some details from me!"

"OK, I will tell it all."

Danika closed the lid with a grin on her face. But the only reason that she didn't look at them was not to cross Beth's boundaries. They were after-sex panties and that meant sexy. She loved everything which was sexy. She would want to hold them.

Beth told her what happened, without going into details. Danika insisted but she was too shy to talk about such things.

"I'm going to get those panties if you don't!"

Beth looked at her, trying to decide whether to show her the real video or not.

"Come on" Danika put her hand on her cheek and caressed her, just to make her uncomfortable enough to give up resisting.

"Ok, I will show you something. But you won't talk about this and you won't make me regret it."

This time Danika looked puzzled. She blurted out "You didn't record yourself doing it!"

"Are you crazy? Of course I didn't! Even if I did, would I show it to you?"

"Oh, OK" Danika looked embarrassed.

Beth did something on her phone and put it in Danika's lap.

She started watching it.

When the video was showing Marvin and how roughed up he was, Danika closed her mouth with her hand and looked at Beth. Beth's face was almost purple out of embarrassment but she was giggling.

"You nasty tormentor! Is he still alive?"

Beth exploded with laughter "I guess."

Danika rewinded the video and started watching it from where she last watched. She paused it and zoomed on Marvin's face, then looked at Beth again. Beth was covering her face with her hands.

"Oh, my. Poor and lucky Marv!"

She resumed watching. When the video was showing the soaking wet panties and Beth's crotch, this time Danika blushed too. This was fantastic. This was very arousing and she was getting aroused by looking at the 'almost' naked image of her friend who was sitting next to her. This was so wrong and hot. Danika was very happy at that moment.

"Beth, I can't believe how hot you are in this video and how cute you are at the same time giggling near me. You're all in one pack. I can't describe how desirable you are. I'm proud of you."

Beth said "Thank you" but it sounded like a cat's meow.

They both sat like that looking away from each other. Both laughing or giggling and time to time, making exclamation sounds.

When they both calmed down, Beth reminded her "Please do not tell anyone that I recorded that and showed you."

"Of course not! Can I have a copy? I want to watch it again."

"No. I can't sleep if I know it's in your phone. What if Chris sees it?"

"He won't but if it will make you uncomfortable, that's OK."

"What do you want it for? It doesn't even fit to our game format."

Danika normally would say anything she thought. But this time she couldn't be sure. She couldn't tell her the things she thought or considered while watching the video she sent as well. And, she was in the same mood, maybe worse. She was a bit hyped up this time. There were too many sexy thoughts wandering in her mind, again without anything to put a finger on. She just loved to be sexually charged like that.

"It is sexy, I like anything which is sexy."

"Really? If you think so..." and the beeping sound on Danika's phone made her look at Beth whose cheeks were red once again. She sent the video!

Danika reached to her and kissed those beautiful red cheeks "Thanks, I love it. Don't worry, no one can see it on my phone. And I'll delete it if you feel uncomfortable."

"OK."

That night Chris fell asleep early again and Danika watched both videos a few times. She wasn't getting enough of it. They were about someone she felt very close while being the sexiest videos on earth. She watched her body, the underwear, her expressions and especially Marvin, who seemed like he was molested for Beth's pleasure. This video left plenty of room for imagination.

This time Danika needed to calm down, so, she waited until Friday to make her video. That week, hubbies were going somewhere far, so they both took Friday off and they left early in the morning.

Danika finished her two-hour exercise, this time managing to finish the third set of her three-minute planks. Then, she took her phone and turned on the camera, while going to take a shower.

Ten minutes later, Beth got a message that woke her up.

She opened it to see the video. She sat up and started it.

Danika was in her bedroom, removing her sweaty outfit. She balanced herself putting her hand on the wall, removed her socks and smelled them. Her expression showed that they didn't smell bad. She took off her top, smelled it, not bad. She removed her tights, smelled the crotch. She looked at the camera. She didn't change her expression but she definitely highlighted that moment by moving them to her nose again and inhaling deeply. Beth understood that it smelled special. Or, that Danika did this to give such an impression, looking at Beth like that. She said "Wait here" and got out of camera angle, then returned with a towel wrapped around her body, her panties and sports bra in her hand. She smelled the bra, not bad. Then she smelled the panties and made a gesture, biting one side of her lower lip, definitely feeling horny. Her expression told Beth that those panties smelled intoxicatingly hot.

Beth's body gave a physical reaction to that. She suddenly felt her pussy's existence. Her hand moved towards her pussy but she stopped before she touched herself. She had no idea why she felt like that. Danika advertised the smell of her panties and Beth couldn't deny that she also wanted to smell them. Just out of curiosity. To learn what 'hot smelling panties' smelled like.

Then, Danika took the phone, she walked to the bathroom where the washing machine was.

She put all her worn clothes in the machine, except her tights and panties. She smelled them again and started talking "I wouldn't wear those sweaty tights again before washing them. Would you?"

Beth felt a shiver.

She normally wouldn't wear any cloth more than once before washing them. But she wouldn't find it repulsive to wear them or what Danika wore. Even if it was those sweaty yoga pants.

But this wasn't about wearing them, was it? Her efforts weren't targeting to prep Beth to make her feel OK about their smell or hygiene. She gave the impression that some parts of them smelled special. She was telling her to wear them but she was suggesting her to smell them. Smell a specific part of them.

This was very wrong. This was something else. This wasn't seduction or a challenge. This was...

Beth was giving her phone a blank look with an open mouth. She was trying to apprehend Danika's intention.

It took more than ten minutes for Beth to decide that Danika sent this video just to make her uncomfortable; if she said yes, it would mean that she found it sexy instead of repelling. She turned an undesirable thing into something reminding naughty stuff. If she said no, Danika was going to think that she was an anal person or too uptight.

"Bring it on!" she wrote. Then she thought that this looked too eager, so she changed it to "I know they wouldn't stink, I accept your dare!" as if she didn't get the gist of it.

"Come and get them then."

Beth didn't change her pajamas and put a pair of slippers to go there.

Danika opened the door with those tights on her legs. She still had the towel around her chest.

"What? I thought you said you wouldn't wear them again?" Trying to be funny.

Danika smirked and started to remove them in front of Beth "Here you go!" before handing them over.

Then, seeing her looking at her panties "Oh! Do you want them too?" holding the sides of the panties as if she was about to remove them as well.

"No! Of course not!" said Beth and turned around.

Danika smiled wickedly. She knew Beth was trying to look cool about it. She was sure that this she hated that video.

"See you later then." she shouted behind Beth, who was entering her house.