Would you?

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Are you more than friends? I guess that was what Chris asked." Marvin managed to get an approving nod from Chris.

"Yes." Beth said.

Danika wished she had her camera on when they heard that. They didn't know where to look, what to say. They were moving around, with their arms and funny faces. One moment Chris looked like his team scored a goal when he was mumbling "I knew it!" and in a second he was stopping and holding his head as if he lost someone dear.

Marvin was no different.

Danika looked at Beth to see her clenching her jaw and pressing her lips together, to hide her smile.

Then they returned to their previous stance.

"A little bit more detail, please." Marvin was talking like a primary school principal, ready to rant on kids.

"OK, it was a surprise to us too. Chris knows my moods when I'm neglected. And I was neglected." She looked at him raising her eyebrows "And I reminded him that."

Marvin looked at Chris, unable to comprehend how on earth he could manage to neglect that thing. Chris looked at him and said "That's not what you think, she's..."

"Do you want to hear?" Danika interrupted him. She didn't want him to tell people much about her sex addiction.

"We were drinking here, on this couch. And we were talking about naughty things. One thing led to another and we felt naughty, naughty for each other. And it happened."

"What happened?" Marvin asked sheepishly.

"We kissed. And could not stop."

Marvin felt horny hearing that but Chris felt jealous.

"We are getting naughty time to time." Beth added, putting her hand over Danika's leg.

All eyes, including Danika's, were on her hand.

"We have no problem with our marriages or about our feelings for you. We still love you the same. We still desire you the same. You can see that as another hobby of ours." This time Beth couldn't believe her ears, thinking that Danika went too far, acting too cool about this.

Marvin was unconsciously smirking, while Chris's face was turning red.

When Marvin noticed that, he pulled him a bit far and whispered "This is better than what we feared of. If you make a scene and turn this to some kind of break up thing, it will affect me too."

"I'm not going to do that. But doesn't it make you angry how she talks like she did nothing wrong?"

"Yes, it's kind of hot."

"What?"

"Not Danika, what she says."

"I don't know, I'm very jealous Marv."

"I'm not saying I don't understand. I feel jealous too. But I'm not jealous that much, isn't it interesting? I'm mostly worried. I mean thinking that if Beth falls in love with her."

"Yes, let's focus on that."

They returned.

"What if this gets out of control? Have you ever thought about it?" Marvin was the voice of the reason.

"What do you mean?" Beth started to tease them too.

"Beth, what if you feel something more for her? Or the other way around?"

"Would it bother you that much? If what Danika told didn't change?"

"Are you kidding? It's not possible. If you two fall in love, you will see us as burden in your lives. Why would you bother still living with us?" Chris spilled it all out.

"Thanks for sharing, Chris. Any other ideas to seed in their minds?"

The girls finally realized that Marvin and Chris's main concern was about losing them. They both felt sorry for that. Beth made a move with her head and they both stood up, walked to them and started kissing their husbands.

Chris tried to resist but Danika held his chin and kissed him.

Just at that moment, Beth could not help herself and said "I'll say it. It's not only sexual, it is..."

Danika was in panic "Stop Beth."

But she didn't listen.

"It is more than that. I love her too. I think about her time to time and she's one of the most important people in my life. Both as a friend and as my lover."

"Shit!" Chris shouted "I knew this would ruin everything."

Danika looked at him smiling.

"Chris. I'm in love with her for the last two months. What we said was true, we just skipped the part about our feelings for each other. You were living in that ruined version of everything. And if you don't ruin it, there's no reason for this to change."

She held his hand and added "I promise to give you heads up if I have a change of heart. But we talked about all this with Beth. We have no desire to live without you and we are as worried as you are, about losing you."

This wasn't easy for the guys to digest, not that quickly. They understood that their marriages weren't at risk, not that much. They just had to adjust to that fact.

Danika's words helped Chris feel a relief. He never had a thought of leaving Danika. He secretly knew that he could even beg her not to leave him if she was planning to do that. He didn't care about dignity or anything else. He loved her more than anything.

Marvin was holding Beth's hand, nodding his head every time he agreed on something they said, repeating them in his mind.

"We don't want this to be awkward, so we want you to act as if you never found that out."

"Yes. No cameras or other weird stuff." Beth looked at Marvin. She knew how horny this was making him.

"I need proof." Said Marvin.

"Man, what are you talking about? How can they prove they won't leave us?"

"Not that. We have a confession. We don't have a proof."

"Oh, that..." Chris got it but he wasn't sure that this was a good idea.

Marvin was trying to act cool about all this and he finally managed to smirk. But he was going to regret that.

Danika turned to Beth, held her from her waist and pulled her in her arms. They started kissing in front of the two frozen cartoon characters.

They both got horny but they both felt like something was slipping through their fingers.

"Err. I guess, that's enough. We're convinced enough." Marvin tried to pull Beth away but she waved her arm to keep him away.

When they finished the hottest kiss they ever witnessed, they turned to them, licking their lips.

"That was a onetime only show. We don't even want to talk to you about this again. Completely forget this weekend and we'll all live happily after."

Marvin and Beth had an incredible sex that night. Marvin asked endless questions and Beth didn't answer most of them. But she teased him during sex a lot. He managed to learn the source of those interesting sex games Beth brought to their bedroom.

The girls were working together and choosing some plots for each other to play at home.

He wasn't peaceful but he was happy when he fell asleep.

Chris was still troubled that night and he didn't want to have sex. But Danika gave him a fantastic blowjob, making him feel confident about their love again.

The girls wanted to plan another diving trip for the boys again. But they rejected. They were still anxious, thinking that things could change if they left. And, they talked about this a few times. Both had trouble concentrating to work, thinking that when they weren't around, the girls were playing.

They started to get used to living like that. There were no signs of the girls' interest in each other when all of them were together. They were managing this with finesse.

During those times, Danika wasn't making Beth uncomfortable. They were meeting, making out, having sex, if they weren't going to a cafe or a movie together.

Long time passed after their extremely naughty games and interestingly Beth was missing them more than Danika did.

Finally, Marvin accepted Beth's never ending insistent suggestions. He convinced Chris to go on the one-week diving trip Beth arranged.

The day they left, Beth received the video she was expecting. Danika made the opening with a video of her sitting in her armchair, legs crossed in her tan nylons, reading a book, dangling her nylon clad foot. She was wiggling her toes, ignoring the camera which was on the floor, across the room.

Beth's heart jumped when the camera started to move towards Danika. She felt as if it was her crawling on the carpet to her feet.

Then she wondered who that was. They agreed on keeping the guys out of this. How could she use Chris to make the video? Then she noticed the remote control of a toy in her hand. That was an RC car toy.

The camera stopped right under her dangling foot making Beth slobber on this view.

"You'd love to be right here, under my foot, wouldn't you Beth?"

In ten minutes, Beth was in that camera's place, moaning while kissing her soles. She was deprived for so long; she couldn't control herself that day. She let Danika make a doormat out of her and in such times, Danika couldn't stop. The more Beth moaned, the more Danika humiliated her. She stayed there that night, slept under her feet. That was going to be her next challenge to try on Marvin. They decided so.

They both loved such periods of 'Danika the Selfish'.

They still weren't back to their lover stance at breakfast. What Beth did in their first weekend without being told was one of Danika's favorites. She loved to have breakfast when Beth was under the table. She loved to cum in her mouth and enjoy how Beth showed her gratitude and admiration to her, kissing and licking her bare feet there.

Beth had things to do, so she left. She also had an assignment that day.

At noon, Beth's phone started buzzing when she was writing a love letter for Danika, which was her assignment.

Since they were in Danika's selfish week, she was given a task to write a letter, to praise her, tell her how lucky she was to be given a chance to satisfy her. Danika got this idea from an erotic story they read together.

Danika told her that she was going to be reading that letter to Beth when Beth was satisfying her the next time. That thought made Beth impatient. That made her write the most degrading things she could think of.

She picked up the phone to see the video.

It started with Danika's empty bed. Then Danika came and fell over the bed in her short girly dress. This was a long video and Beth paused it to get something to drink.

She watched how Danika slowly moved over the bed, tucked her knee, rolled over, moved her hand on her leg, pulling up the hem of the dress, showing her panties and so on. This went on for some time.

It looked like there was nothing naughty on this video but it still made Beth horny. How she moved, how her curves looked, how she touched her body, they were hot to watch. She already wanted to be there, touching all those curves.

Then she sat on her knees and removed the dress, leaving only the bra and panties on. Beth ogled her breasts when she removed the bra and exposed them. She also noticed that the panties were transparent. She could see her pussy under those transparent magenta panties and she hated that this video was that long. She wanted to go there as soon as possible.

Her impatience increased when Danika turned her back and started to grab and squeeze her buttocks. She was sliding her hand under the panties, caressing her ass cheeks and between them, groping them then moving her hand out. She wanted to be there very much. This was the first time she noticed she wasn't familiar with her ass cheeks. Especially with what was between them. The idea of kissing those cheeks sounded very arousing while watching this video.

She inserted her hand between the cheeks under the panties. She started moving her hand up and down, moving it to her pussy and back up. This was a mesmerizing view. She wanted her face to be there. This was incredibly sexy. And she wasn't rushing into anything. She did that for a few minutes. Beth's hand was on her pussy, moving it along her slit, wanting to be there or kissing that lucky hand. Her beautiful hand was touching all the sexy places there.

Then she bent over and continued.

She moved her hand out of her panties and continued to do the same.

After a few minutes, she slowly lowered her panties to her thighs, standing straight on her knees, looking away from the camera.

Her beautiful buttocks were calling Beth there. She started to grab her ass cheeks, time to time spreading them, then releasing and squeezing them again. Everything in the video looked delicious. Her heels and feet, her thighs, her ass, her back and her hair.

She protruded her ass back and started to move her hand between those cheeks again. Beth knew what she wanted. She wanted to kiss the inner sides of her ass cheeks. She wanted this so bad.

Then she fell forward, tilted her body a little bit, parted her legs and her hand was still there, playing with her bottom. Beth could not see where she was touching but it looked sexy.

She raised her ass a bit and spread her ass cheeks completely, showing Beth her pussy and asshole.

Beth's eyes were locked on that small hole. It wasn't something she had a memory of considering as sexy but she couldn't take her eyes of it. The changing color towards the soft and tight looking orifice, how it was puckering or extending subtly as Danika moved or as she squeezed and released her inner muscles were tantalizing Beth in a weird way. She had no idea why she wanted to be there, instead of Danika's hand. It was sexy at that moment. It was very naughty and wrong. Beth wanted to kiss it.

She was distracted again when Danika put her fingers on her pussy and played with it for a few seconds and started to move it to that cute little hole. She slowly started to press on it until one of her fingers found its way in.

Beth's pussy was soaking wet watching this. Danika was moving her finger in and out, making Beth go crazy with her moans. She finally inserted her whole middle finger there and kept moving it in, moaning even more.

Seeing her pleasure herself like this made Beth start talking to herself. She was mumbling things and telling her name. She was begging her to let Beth pleasure her. Beth was saying really humiliating things, since there was no one listening. She never felt that submissive for Danika before. This was a new level of her desire to belong to her, to be owned by her.

They both knew that a few hours later, Danika was going to own her bad and Beth was going to suffer in the most pleasurable way. That day was going to be one of those unforgettable days, Beth was sure of it.

While Beth was thinking those, Danika inserted a second finger and she was screaming with pleasure. Beth was having trouble to choose what to look at. There were her beautiful ass cheeks, her delicious pussy, her perfect feet and toes; and, those fingers pleasuring her asshole. Finally, Danika came and slowly started to remove those fingers from her asshole.

She slowly turned around and looked at the camera with her sleepy eyes, smelling those fingers.

Beth's mouth was open and she was speechless.

"I will go and wash these dirty fingers now. In the afternoon, I will do the same. Would you like to be here and lick them clean for me?"

Beth was still looking at the paused video, trying to think, trying to find some power in her heart to kindly reject that request, which was supposedly grotesque. If she licked those fingers coming out of her ass, this could leave a mark on her.

She was having trouble because her pussy and heart weren't letting her not want that. This had to be avoided but Beth had no resisting power against Danika or to what she was offering.

Half an hour later, she sent a message to Danika "I can't believe you will make me do that. I wish I could resist you. Just tell me when. I'll be there."

Danika read that with her coldest expression. This time she was beyond her regular 'mood'. She was in a demonic state. "Yes, you will, bitch." she thought. She probably was going to feel bad that she thought that but at the moment all she wanted to do is to make Beth her bitch. She was too horny thinking that.

In the afternoon, Beth finished dressing up, checked her watch and quickly went to Danika's house. She spent the last hour to look beautiful for her. She had her makeup, she wore a classic, elegant skirt, a white shirt and her sexiest underwear. She looked gorgeous with her black nylons and black heels.

She took the letter with her.

Danika opened the door with the same pretty dress. She was barefoot and standing there with an indifferent expression. Beth was hoping that her outfit would intimidate Danika, making her feel less confident and save her from what was waiting for her.

She hoped that Danika would not feel like doing it, because she knew it was impossible for her to resist if she insisted.

"Nice. I like how you dressed up showing your respect to the occasion. That's what my finger deserves" and walked in.

Beth stood there, watching her walk away. She was in her girly cheap dress and she was thinking that Beth passionately tried her best to show her respect to her, getting dressed like that.

She slowly followed her. There was no sign of her confident and elegant walk. She walked slowly and timidly, with a stooped posture.

Danika was lying on the bed as she did in the video. She waited for Beth to take her place before starting her routine.

"Come, kneel down here, where the camera was."

They played similar games before but what waited for her made Beth very anxious. She forgot how she desired doing what she told back at home; at the moment, she was only thinking that it sounded gross. She kneeled down after Danika ignored her timid words "Danika, please", looking at her fingernails as Beth did in her video.

This wasn't a game for any of them that day anymore.

When Danika started to move, caress herself, move the hems of her dress and show Beth her panties, Beth's mood started to change again. That continuously budging, moving creature and her incredibly beautiful curves, flesh was luring her. She already was desiring to touch and kiss her. When she made a move towards Danika, she said "Shhh" moving her foot towards her face and slowly pressing her toes on her lips. She waited like that until Beth kissed her toes and she moved her foot back, to continue seducing her.

She was taking it slower than she did in the video. Beth was aroused many times more compared to the video. She could smell her, the skin in front of her looked delicious and there was the possibility of touching it any moment, only if Danika allowed her to.

When Danika turned her back and started to remove her dress, Beth was lost, seeing her real enemy, her biggest challenge for that day. Danika's ass cheeks and her ass crack, visible under her transparent panties. She didn't know if Danika was doing it on purpose but she was clenching her buttocks slightly and the changes in Beth's scenery was hypnotizing her. Her will to resist or hopes of rejecting this request were already in the past. Beth was only waiting for Danika's command, to be precise, her permission.

When Danika raised herself on her knees and moving her hand under her panties, feeling her ass crack, she heard Beth's voice.

"Danika, please, I can't stand anymore. Let me do the rest, I'll do it for you, please."

Danika turned her head, looked at her and pointed her feet with her head.

Beth crawled over the bed and started kissing her soles.

"Keep your eye on my hand."

She did. Beth's hand was on her pussy, trying to satisfy herself, without getting noticed. She started to lick her toes, the delicious part between her toes and her sole and between the toes. She needed to kiss that ass but she wasn't letting her.

"I want your both hands on the bed."

"Yes, Danika." She felt embarrassed, thinking that she got caught.

Danika made her stay there, while she did everything on that video. That was the ultimate torture for Beth. That was for a reason. She was no longer worried or hesitant about anything. Danika could feed her anything and she would comply happily. When she was fingering herself, Beth stopped sucking her toes. She was paralyzed to see that beautiful finger move in and out of that beautiful little hole. There were faint sounds of her flesh and there were her moans.