Would You?

Info
Plea for a virtual play partner to meet in real life.
217 words
4.3
1.5k
2
Share this

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Would you?

Would you come to me if I asked? Despite what I've said about about wanting to keep this virtual, anonymous.

Would you meet for a drink, for a lunch, for a coffee? What if I said I was wrong about what I thought I wanted? That I couldn't handle the vulnerability and sharing of my thoughts without knowing you. That I needed to see your face, to have you see me as I am, as a person. Flawed like most, broken in my own ways. Strong in others. To share the hints of the darker sides of me. To continue our conversations in person. Would you come if I asked?

What if I begged you? I would if you wanted. So prettily. Would you make me suffer without the presence of you? I would take what you wanted to give me. What if I said I need to be touched, to be tied up, to be fucked? That we could meet somewhere neutral, a hotel perhaps. That I needed to feel your body against mine, even if it was just for a night. That I needed you to make me cum. To feel your hands, mouth and cock in and over my body. Would you cum for me? In me? On me?

Please say yes.......

--:--
--:--
1.0
Trixsyhobbit
Please rate this
The author would appreciate your feedback.
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
4 Comments
LuvsBustyBabesLuvsBustyBabes4 months ago

Absolutely, with " hobbit" in your name id walk straight up to the black gates and kick them open strutting into mordor. ;)

DrStoneyDrStoney5 months ago

Damn straight I would, to all the above…😈

Share this

Similar Stories

Ride Home A Co-Ed has her first sexual experience in a car.in First Time
My New Lawyer My first meeting with my new lawyer.in BDSM
The Lust to Feel the Feminine Power The power to create and bear new life is very powerful.in Loving Wives
Telepath King Ch. 01 Tom becomes a Telepath and realizes his potential.in Mind Control
Pleasure to Meet You A chance encounter in real life...for the first time.in BDSM
More Stories