Would You Rather Ch. 02

Story Info
The girls take their game outside...
2.4k words
4.65
16.1k
12

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 08/07/2023
Created 08/02/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

First of all, let me say thank you so much for your support on this new series! Less than 48 hours after being published this story already had over 50 comments, which for me at least is absolutely unheard of. I'm really pleased that you all like this concept so much - please keep voting each week, as the options will be getting progressively more extreme as we go on!

For chapter one it was quite a close call, but with just over 40% of the votes the most popular option was... B! On we go...

*****

Zara got up and sat cross-legged with her fingertips pressed together, deep in thought, but then she looked up and grinned at Lena. "Ok... so, would you rather do a thirty-second handstand in the hallway, or go and knock on the boys' room wearing only a pair of panties?"

As Faith giggled nervously, while Hailey rolled her eyes in despair, Lena laughed and nodded slowly at Zara, looking her up and down with a newfound respect. "Damn, ok Zara," she smiled, biting her bottom lip, "we're playing like that, are we?"

Zara smirked. "What, you wanted a good one, didn't you?" she said, cocking her head to the side.

"No, you're right," Lena agreed, holding up her hands. "This is good, this is how we play back at home - nudity always gets involved sooner or later."

"Are you going to go and flash the boys?" Faith asked, her eyes flashing with excitement - even just the idea of Lena letting the men's team see her topless was too scandalous for words.

"I swear to God Lena," Hailey grumbled, sitting up with her legs crossed as she draped her duvet over her shoulders. "If you do anything to get on coach Richard's bad side then he'll drop you for tomorrow's game."

Both the men's and women's teams were overseen by coach Richards, a stern former Olympian who was mildly terrifying, and who would take a very dim view to Zara and Lena's game indeed.

"Don't worry," Lena smiled, waving Hailey's concerns away. "I'm not going to go and disturb the boys... even if there's one who I wouldn't mind stripping for!"

As often happened between male and female sports teams, quite a few crushes had developed between the members of the two squads. The girls all knew who everyone else in the group fancied, and Lena's boy of choice was Pierre - a cute but shy French exchange student, who much to Lena's annoyance seemed oblivious to her interest in him.

"So you're choosing handstand?" Zara asked.

"Yeah, and I assume I have to wear this?" Lena replied, looking down at her baggy, knee-length t-shirt. "It's going to fall down when I do it though," she continued, twisting her hips from side to side and watching the material wrap around her, "but I guess that was why you thought of a handstand," she grinned, looking up at Zara.

"Naturally," her friend smiled back. "Well then - shall we?"

Faith clambered down from her bunkbed and joined Lena and Zara as they walked out into the corridor. Hailey watched them go, then sighed to herself and cast her blanket aside - if they were going to go through with their silly little game then they should at least have a chaperone, she decided, so she got up and grabbed the girls' only room key, then followed the other three outside.

Lena had taken a few steps away from the door was standing in the middle of the corridor, frowning up and down its length as she decided where best to complete her dare. "Just anywhere along here?" she asked Zara, who nodded.

The girls' room was on the second floor of the motel, around half-way along the corridor, and at the ends of the hallway there were two sets of lifts and stairwells which led back downstairs to the lobby.

"I guess I'll do it right here then," Lena shrugged, ducking forwards to shake her hair free, before gathering it up into a ponytail.

"Remember though, it's -" Zara began, before a noise at the end of the corridor cut her off.

The girls turned to watch as a young couple appeared at the end of the hall, pulling two suitcases out from the lift. Faith felt a little self-conscious, standing there in her pyjama top and shorts, while Lena, who's perky nipples betrayed the fact that she wore nothing beneath her shirt, stood confidently with her chest puffed out as she fiddled with her hair. The four friends stayed silent as the couple walked up towards them, then they nodded hello to the pair who walked past them and unlocked the door two along from the girls' room.

Once the couple had disappeared from sight Zara spoke up again. "I was going to say that it's for thirty seconds straight," she said. "If you fall then you have to start again."

"Fucking hell Zara!" Lena exclaimed, securing her ponytail with a hair tie. "I'm a volleyball player, not a fucking gymnast you know!"

Zara shrugged. "The game's the game though," she said, flashing Lena a cheeky smile.

"I will do my best," the German replied, bouncing from one foot to the other as she limbered up. "Ok, are you guys going to count me?"

"Yeah, we'll keep time," Faith said, looking back over her shoulder to check that the coast was clear.

"Alright then," Lena grinned, taking a deep breath. "Here I go!"

Exhibiting surprisingly good form, Lena raised her arms above her head, took half a step back, and then pivoted herself forwards onto her hands, kicking up with her back leg as she launched into a fairly respectable handstand. As her heels came to rest against the wall to give her Lena's shirt immediately fell down to pool around her waist, baring her butt and pussy to her friends again.

"For fuck's sake!" Lena giggled, arching her back to try and stop her shirt from sliding any further down her torso. "Ok, start counting!" she said, squeezing her eyes shut as she began to feel the strain on her wrists.

Zara and Faith looked over at each other and grinned. "One... two... three..." they began to chorus, counting about five times slower than they should have.

"You cheats!" Lena, happy to have an excuse to abandon her handstand, kicked back off the wall and landed with a thud on the carpet. "Those weren't seconds!" she said, getting to her feet and smoothing her t-shirt back down.

By her side Hailey, who had been leaning against the girls' door with her arms folded over her chest, sighed theatrically. "Oh my God guys," she groaned, "can you just hurry up?" Hailey was quietly annoyed that her teammates would rather tank their chances at tomorrow's tournament by staying up late, and she was tired of having to babysit the three of them. Especially Lena, she thought to herself, who was clearly the instigator.

"You time me then," Lena said, challenging Hailey. "If these two clowns are in charge of counting to thirty then we'll be here all night."

"Rude," Faith laughed.

Hailey sighed again. Although she didn't want to be involved in Lena and Zara's silly game, she did want her friends back in their beds as quickly as possible. "Fine," she said, pulling up her pyjama top to reveal her wristwatch. "Come on then," she tutted, nodding at Lena. "Get on with it."

"Hold on," Lena replied, "one moment." She tugged down her t-shirt at the front, stretching the hem as far as it would go, then she tucked the material between her legs and squeezed her thighs together, pinning it in place. "Aha, you see?" she grinned, waddling back to her position. "Now I'll be ok!"

With her legs clamped together Lena's second attempt was less graceful than the first, but to her credit she did manage to throw herself forwards into another handstand, this time hitting the wall with a considerable thump.

"Ok, go!" she said, glancing over at Hailey, who looked down at her watch and began to count.

"One, two, three, four," she said, keeping time with the second hand, before looking back at her upside-down friend. Lena's shirt trick had effectively worked, in that her top was still pinned in place between her thighs, but the material was stretched so tightly over her ribcage and boobs that it still left little to the imagination. Still though, it was better than being half-naked, and even though Lena's face was quickly turning bright pink it seemed that she was determined to last the full thirty seconds.

"Your arms are beginning to shake Lena," Zara teased, squatting down to grin at her struggling friend.

"Fuck you," Lena replied through gritted teeth, readjusting her feet's position on the wall to try and ease some of the discomfort.

"She's doing good though," Faith noted, nodding approvingly at Lena's form. "I'm impressed Lena, I didn't know you were so strong."

"Twelve, thirteen, fourteen," Hailey droned, starting to get bored. Lena was doing well, she thought to herself, rather too well for her liking. Then she suddenly had a naughty thought, a way of getting a little bit of revenge on her disobedient teammate.

"Fifteen, sixteen," she continued to count, taking a step forwards towards Lena. "Seventeen, eighteen, and whoops!" she then added, reaching out and tugging Lena's shirt free.

"Hailey!" Lena screamed. With nothing to keep it in place her shirt immediately slipped down again, bunching around her bellybutton this time as Zara and Faith burst out laughing. "That's not funny!" Lena squealed, taking in a series of quick, shallow breaths as she fought against the instinct give up and fall back down from her pose.

"Sorry," Hailey laughed, before reaching out again and teasing Lena's shirt even further down, past her ribcage and down to her boobs.

"Hailey no!" Lena grimaced, squirming under her own weight as her arms started to go dead, but it was too late. With the shirt now at her nipples gravity soon took over, and in a flash Lena's top had fallen all the way down to hang uselessly from her shoulders. She was now completely naked from the neck down, or rather the neck up given her inverted state, and Hailey giggled to herself as she stepped back and kept counting.

"You're nearly done," she said, "you're at twenty-one, twenty-two, twenty-three..."

"Fuck you!" Lena replied, but with her shirt now hanging down over her face her voice was muffled.

"Twenty-six, twenty-seven," Hailey counted, laughing along with Zara and Faith as they all looked down at their naked friend. Lena had never looked more ridiculous in her life, balanced there against the wall with her body on display, to the point where now Hailey was actually reluctant to call time to an end. "Twenty-eight, twenty-nine - oh!"

Hailey was interrupted by the sound of a lock clicking open, and then a second later the door across the hall from the girls' room swung open.

"Shit!" Lena, who couldn't see what was happening but could hear that they were no longer alone, tried to kick off the wall to land back onto her feet, but with her vision blocked she lost her balance and instead toppled over to the side, landing on the floor with a bang. Her t-shirt was still pulled up over her head, and for a moment she sat there on the carpet, legs tucked up to her chest, as she tried to get herself untangled.

"What the hell?" At the open doorway stood three young men, casually dressed in tracksuits and puffer jackets, and they frowned down in bewilderment at the bizarre sight that greeted them.

"Fuck, run!" Zara hissed, turning to sprint back to the safety of the girls' room. Hailey and Faith immediately turned to follow her, leaving their stricken teammate sat there on the floor.

Lena finally got her head out from underneath her t-shirt, and then she cringed when she looked up to see the three boys standing over her. "Ah, sorry!" she blushed, getting to her feet and frantically tugging her top back down over her boobs. At the door Hailey and Zara were frantically trying to get the keycard to work, and when they finally managed to swipe it correctly they bundled into the room, with Faith hot on their heels.

"Fucking snakes," Lena muttered under her breath, briefly flashing the guys for one last time as she sprinted back along the corridor with her shirt still riding up above her waist, then as the three boys ruefully watched her go she hurtled back into the girls' room and slammed the door shut behind her. "What the fuck guys?" Lena demanded, her chest heaving as she tried to recover from the exertions of both the handstand and the wrestling match with her shirt. "You all just left me!"

Hailey, Zara, and Faith, all looked over at one another, and then burst out laughing at the sight of their friend standing there with her shirt still tangled around her hips.

"I'm sorry Lena," Hailey apologised, feeling genuinely sorry for her teammate, "I didn't know those guys were going to catch you! But also," she added, wiping a tear from her eye, "that was fucking hilarious."

"Yeah sorry Lena, we completely bailed on you," Faith agreed, "even though you were the only naked one."

Lena watched the others laughing at her expense, and ruefully shook her head. "Well it's my turn now," she said, stepping away from the door and finally pulling her shirt back down to cover her pussy. "And I'm getting revenge on at least someone here!"

"Hey, it was Zara's dare," Hailey said, pointing over at her friend.

"Oh, thanks Hailey," Zara sarcastically replied, giving her the finger. "But, ok, give me one then... remember though, it's my first time playing," she said, pleading with Lena. "Go easy on me!"

Lena slowly paced up and down between the bunkbeds, letting the tension build as she decided how much she wanted to screw Zara over. Suddenly she broke into a smile, and she turned to face the other three girls. "Ok my friend," she said, fixing Zara with a stare, "would you rather -"

A) "Spend the next round naked, or make Hailey spend the next round topless."

B) "Suck on Faith's big toe, or kiss my naked butt."

C) Lena didn't get a chance to finish her would you rather - suddenly there was a voice at the door.