All Comments on 'Wouldn't You Like to Know Me?'

by Bh76

Sort by:
  • 42 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Well played!

Nicely done story. Enjoyed it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
That was just fantastic

Got to say that was just a really really fantastic story. I’ve been needing to laugh lately but nothing has been that good lately on this site. But this was just pure perfection on the funniest level. So keep up the great work don’t stop writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
WHAT'S THIS SHIT....

About a wife being afraid to talk to her husband about their sex life but it's ok to go into deep detail with absolute strangers? What a stupid premise. These people don't have or never had a good relationship.

Just_WordsJust_Wordsover 4 years ago
That was delightful! 5*****

I do understand that some wives are afraid to slut it up in the bedroom for fear their husband will lose respect for them. I don't like the idea of sexting other men, but it made for a good story and it seems to me she probably won't be doing that anymore. Nicely done. And, yes, he was playing with fire in a very big way!

silentsoundsilentsoundover 4 years ago
This was fun!

Thanks for the entertainment!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
fun story

But agree I wouldn't want my wife sexting anyone at all. Playing with fire as at some point she may change her rules.

AileyInnAileyInnover 4 years ago
By the way...

Last sentence was priceless...

moblanemoblaneover 4 years ago
Stranger than fiction?

Well "Anonymous 01/22/20" the point you raise is a common theme in LW and I suspect a very common factor in real cheating! Good story, well told and the wifes explanation regarding the exit from the room and the timing of his 'typing' were well described... good job 5*****

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Yo

very cleaver, enjoyable read.

Just a bit dangerous in the real world.

ctdansctdansabout 4 years ago
but there is still a problem

she didn't cheat but they need to discuss her need to sext other men (and women). Something is missing in their marriage.

Nice story and easy to read. Thanks.

management91399management91399about 4 years ago

Do you like Pina Coladas? Great riff on that song, I have to try this I just don't want to play that ridiculous game forever just to get on the game chat boards

OPrimeOPrimeabout 4 years ago
Poof

She would be gone in an eye blink. She was cheating.

kirei8kirei8almost 4 years ago
There is a very real thing called emotional cheating

Which is just as or maybe more destructive than physical cheating. It should not be made light of as this story did. I would have liked to have seen her broken with fear and humiliation in having to explain to her children and others why her husband separated from her.

johsunjohsunalmost 4 years ago

That's cute, getting his buddy Al to show up was icing on the cake. Loved it. And with the way she reacted to the friend he can be mostly sure that she wouldn't have done it in real life. Great fun.

NitpicNitpicalmost 4 years ago
Yes

Yes quite liked it, a bit different to normal marital wranglings.

COYSCOYSalmost 4 years ago
Good

Good story. Well written, good characters. If I caught my wife doing this, it would hit the fan. Thank you

danoctoberdanoctoberalmost 4 years ago
Very original.

Clever. But....

I would not be cool at all if my wife was "secretly" sending sex texts to any man.

The open communication between these to is seriously flawed. Trust has been compromised.

A couples like these two would need to take inventory of their relationship. Play 20 questions.

For example:

Ask each other honestly if they were happy with things. Is there is something one could do for the other that would give them pleasure? Share a sex fantasy they held in secret.

This is a brilliant fun story. The only thing that irritates me is I want more.

☆☆☆☆☆

dcvngtn3dcvngtn3over 3 years ago
If you like

Pina Coladas...

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Ego kibble is still cheating

The wife is looking for ego kibble. She has a serious problem if she constantly needs to go outside her relationship to prove her sexual market value. It's still cheating starting up all these online relationships. She drops them once the newness wears off only to pursue another one after another. Eventually the online stuff won't be enough and she'll feel entitled to a starting a physical relationship. Wife is the only one benefitting from this and the Husband's a chump for putting up with this shit sandwich from his wife.

OPrimeOPrimeover 3 years ago
Dump her now!

You can't trust her. Dump her now. She is a liar and a cheat.

etchiboyetchiboyover 3 years ago
Do you like píña colada?

Getting caught in the rain?

etchiboyetchiboyover 3 years ago
I agree. Dump her.

That’s what I thought when I was a young teen and the Piña Colada song came out.

“Shit! She was cheating on you. Dump the bitch. Don’t matter if you were trolling the dating scene too. Because you are both wrong don’t make it right. She’ll go cheating on you again. Just you wait.”

And this was when I was 14-15 years old, before my first real girl friend. If you should dump a bitch for trolling around when you’re boyfriend/girlfriend at 14, if you find her trolling around after you’re married you should go nucular on her ass.

OBSunSeekerOBSunSeekerover 3 years ago
"No technical cheating" . . . It was Real Cheating.

"No technical cheating" . . . It was Real Cheating.

She just gave away all the secrets of husband and wife, her desires and had mental/emotional sex while cheating on her husband in the same room. She is a serial cheater. Once a cheater always a cheater – next step is hooking up with someone else for real. His mistake was to not to man up and challenge her as soon as he knew. Bad news never gets better with age.

Yes I know this is fiction and the authors story,

JonDoe315JonDoe315over 3 years ago

not for nothing but they laugh it off like it was no big deal. well i guess a spouse sexting with other ppl is not a big deal to the author. deliberate emotional cheating is still cheating

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Online chats can get emotionally engaging. Witt that said, as long they know it is in a fantasy world and doesn't cross the line and don't take anything from their spouse, then it maybe okay. It was hilarious that both were playing the same game on each other.

MarkT63MarkT63about 3 years ago

She was guilty of emotional cheating!!! Should have been punished more!!!

EgregiousEgregiousabout 3 years ago

Great story. Nice twist at the end.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
This was bad

It was bad because it was not a LW so it was not meant to be a fantasy about cucking or cheaing or any of that and that's why it's bad. She is sexting men and women online in the same room her husband is in and i stead of talking sex with him and exploring and having fun together, she does that with other people and spends her time sexting other men and women instead of her husband.

The fact that this is treated like it was nothing here is CRAZY, I would have ended the relationship there and then.

ctdansctdansalmost 3 years ago

Why was there no mention of having her give it up. No more sexting men and women? May not be cheating to me but it is not something a married woman (or man) should do unless they are both into it and accept it.

dark2donut2dark2donut2almost 3 years ago

BS, it almost looked like a plot just to end up all in smoke. Plot, I mean.

Why bother to write stories with nothing in them?

servant111servant111over 2 years ago

doesn't make any sense. She is sexting and he is correct that she is well on her way towards escalating into a full adulterous affair. He intercepts...and the rest of the spurious nonsense derives from her figuring out that he was behind the whole thing,.. She exposes him and all is forgiven.... BUT...the author again ignores the basic problem here... She was sexting and edging towards a more blatant affair PRIOR to his intervention. Her actions show selfish sociopathic tendencies...and a fundamental CONTEMPT for both her marriage and her husband. Her actions do NOT show the type of love that creates a safe place required for a long term married relationship. No she is merely playing sexual musical chairs using on line sources which will lead to full physical adultery.

Nope, while the husband has played her....he has NOT addressed her primary core sociopathic issue. He chose to fall on his sword and forgive the sociopathic wife,. That pyrrhic victory is irrelevant, Once the heat dies down,,,she will again act on her sociopathic impulses of the moment...betray him in secret and have that little taste of strange. It is that sociopathic impulse for a little strange that started the whole thing...and absolutely NOTHING in this tale indicates that that she will EVER be anything but a betraying slut,

4 stars....because the ending is specious

Jerry941Jerry941about 2 years ago

What a great stort

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Exactly, what happens next time. She's already on her way to cheating, and you could consider it emotional cheating already.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Creative and interesting story. But the husband is waaay too forgiving of thr setting with other men. Not cool. While it might be true that she had her rules and wasn't dissing her husband and hence probably would not cheat in the real world, sexting and heavy cyber flirting are forms of an emotional affair especially since she has been doing this for some time and the MC is not benefiting in the bedroom. Yeah this is more serious and at minimum needs an intervention and time with a marriage counselor.

chytownchytownover 1 year ago

Very interesting read. Makes you go Mmmm!!! Thanks for sharing.

Pjam1968Pjam1968about 1 year ago

Very dangerous ground for her to have affairs online

MarkT63MarkT638 months ago

she's cheating... next time will be physically.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Kind of cute, funny... but in a dark way. I hope they pursue the problems in their marriage, because what she was doing is merely a symptom of something much larger lurking in the background. She seems like a good wife, I hope she gets a handle on what's bothering her and they find a solution. Thanks for posting. 5 stars.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Emotional cheating IS CHEATING!!!! Sometimes I think the readers on this site get that more than the writers.

IEnjoyEroticaIEnjoyEroticaabout 2 months ago

From the song "Escape" (the pina colada song)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userBh76@Bh76
2/9/24: Out of the Shadows is finally ready and dropping soon. My long-awaited sequel to Heart is Where the Home Is and Living In the Shadows picks up where Living left off and continues the saga of Mel, Joe, Lainey, Ken, and the rest of the gang. My patreon supporters have al...