Wounded Sheep

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She laughed again as she looked over his shoulder in thought. She shook her head one time before looking back at him. "...You're not often in a good mood." She smiled meekly. Mike nodded in reply. "So, yeaaaahhhh..." It had caught her by surprise. That feeling of enjoyment. She had closed her eyes when it happened. She cleared her throat as she opened her eyes to look at him. "You... You being in a good mood makes it... Mm... Uh, better." She was able to finnish.

He gently pulled her up before slowly settling her back down onto his dick. He watched as her eyes went a little screwy from the sensation.

Mike nodded with a grin. "Lean back."

"Nooo." She whined.

His eyebrows went up as he pulled his head back. "No?"

"Please, Mike? You know I didn't mean it like that."

He nodded again. "What I -know- is you better put your hands on my knees an lean yourself back." He said in a malicious tone.

Girtie gave a pathetic sort of whimper before she did as he said. "Why you gotta do this to me?" She whined. She could already feel him rubbing against that little spot just inside her flower. The one that made her act all... "Mmmm... Damn it, Mike? I'm a professional. You're not supposed to be able to ahhhh..." He had started moving left to right inside of her.

And the worst part was this wasn't even the most humiliating part. He was about to..."

"Give me your hands." He commanded.

"Mike?!" She whined as she gripped his forearms while he gripped hers. "Please?" She asked in desperation for him to stop. He smiled at her as he gently lowered her back until her shoulders were on the ground. "OH!... FUCK!"

Mike had gripped her hips to keep her in place as he moved himself against that glorious spot. That spot that made a 42 year old Girtie act like a girl who just found out what fucking was all about. She grabbed the ankles of his boots as her body convulsed. She could hear the bastard laughing but he wouldn't stop. He kept sliding back and forth against her until she peaked once. Twice. Thrice.

After God knows how long Mike finally pulled out of her and carried her to his bunk. He put her face down before hiking her skirt back up. He spread her legs as she drooled onto his bunk. All she could vocalize was a grunt as he slipped back into her.

She could feel him slide in and out of her.

She could feel him move her hair out of the way.

She could feel him kiss her neck just behind her jaw.

But she couldn't move anymore.

"Whyya dothis memike?" She slurred.

She heard him laugh. "A good whore deserves to be rewarded. I got almost twenty girls out there. An you been keepin em goin without complaint. So yeah. I wanna make sure you're happy."

She lay there like a lump as Mike worked himself up to that point that he thrust into her hard and deep. She grunted every time he slammed into her cervix until he held himself deep inside of her while his seed drenched her insides. She felt him settle his weight on top of her as his breathing raged raggedly against her ear.

"You rest now." He breathed as he got up off of her. "You earned it." He kissed her neck once more as he gently smacked her right ass cheek.

She felt him lower her skirt and drape a cover over her just before she passed out.

Cateh peered around the edge of someone's wagon while the Preacher spoke to Parson Withers. She was too far away to make out what they were saying but she could tell Withers wasn't happy about it. The Preacher didn't have any authority over him. She knew that much. But whatever he was using sure seemed to have that Parson on his heels. She smiled.

The Preacher smiled and patted the Parson on the shoulder as he began to move farther down the line of wagons. Cateh continued following from the far side of the wagon train. He seemed to greet everyone in the train. Oftentimes stopping to help people with small tasks.

The train had grown to over two hundred wagons by this point. Though that was not an accurate description of the caravan. They had a few families and miners who actually had conestoga wagons, like Mikes. But most had uncovered wagons or wagons where just a tarp was hung from four poles. One on each corner. Some were packed to the brim while others just gave people a place to sit instead of walking all the way to Virginia City. But along with this conflagration of vehicles was a multitude of people who only had a horse or mule to ride. While many just walked with what they had on their backs.

The Preacher greeted as many of them as he could on his way to the front of the train while Cateh watched from a discrete distance. He spoke to miners, the hopeful shopkeepers looking to establish themselves in the silver mining town, and one Oliver T. Breckenried. A banker from St. Louis with delusions of entitlement.

The Preacher had been introduced to Breckenried by one of his many guards. The Banker appeared to have eight of them. Along with five wagons, drivers and a couple of servants from what Cateh could see. She edged closer to hear.

"So you are a Preacher?" The fat man stated more than asked.

"I am." The Preacher smiled.

"Here for a handout, no doubt."

The Preacher had a confused sort of expression on his face now. "To what purpose?" He asked.

The fat banker shrugged. "It's been my experience churchmen can always invent something where money is concerned."

The Preacher shrugged. "Well, if a need arises. I will certainly come ask, Brother."

"That's Mr. Breckenried!" The man insisted.

The Preacher nodded. "I think I'll stick with "Brother." You seem to need the reminder." He smiled and then looked at the guard who had made the introductions. "Good evening, Brother Darren." He smiled as he tipped his hat.

"Good evening, Brother." Darren stated without emotion.

Cateh went back to following the Preacher while the Banker fumed at his guard.

And then she lost him.

She instantly dropped down to look under the wagons to see where his legs were. But he was gone. She looked behind her. She went to the other side of the train. Squatted down there. Still nothing.

"Ahem!"

He was behind her. She hung her head.

After several moments she looked back over her right shoulder while chewing on her upper lip. He was standing there with his arms crossed. Looking a little put out. She hung her head again before standing and facing him.

"Hi, Preacher." She smiled nervously.

"Hello, Sister Cateh... What exactly is it you think you're doing?" He smiled back.

"Oh! I was... Um..." Her fake smile faded as he shook his head with a frown at her. "...following you." She ended rather dejectedly.

"Mm hm. And what did you learn?"

"You're sneaky!" She beamed. But that smile faded too. When his demeanor did not improve.

"...What did you learn that was useful?"

"Nothing." She shrugged with a good deal of disappointment.

He nodded. "Sister, I have not been tempted by any woman in years. Not since my wife died." She wasn't sure where he was going with this but she nodded in reply. "And sense I cannot touch you..." Her eyes got large as she suddenly understood he was talking about her. "...I would be grateful if you did not put me in a position where my self control might falter." She nodded faster. "...Please." He stated.

"Yes, Preacher. I'm sorry."

He shook his head. "You don't have to be sorry. But..." He shrugged and motioned with his hands that she should go back in the direction of Mike's girls.

She looked around quickly. Realizing that they were alone in this part of the train. She nodded her understanding once more before wrapping her arms around herself and walking away. After several steps she glanced over her shoulder.

"Yup. He's staring at my ass." She thought.

That shouldn't make her feel good.

Why did that make her feel good!?

She walked faster.

The Preacher let his breath out slowly. "...Lord, deliver us from ourselves." He said before shaking himself and continuing on his rounds.

The wagon train left early the next day. Just after sun up. The Trail Master had held up at Salina for a couple of days to collect stragglers he heard were trying to join them. He had explained that the more people they had. The less appealing they were as a target to scum. But now that the waiting was over he wanted to get moving to make up for lost time.

Most people rolled up the sides of their Wagon covers in an attempt to let the breeze cool them off during the long trip. Cateh found that being able to see the scenery helped with the boredom but it certainly didn't eliminate it. So when Mike called for the boys to park and unhitch the teams, she immediately jumped out and stretched.

Looking forward she could see the others getting their camps set up. Looking back she could see a line of people stretching on into the hundreds. Then she noticed him. The Preacher was driving a four horsed green wooden wagon. He waived at her before she realized. She returned it a little spastically and smiled.

His wagon looked to have wooden sides and a shaded cover over the driver's seat. She noticed he seemed to be towing a saddled quarter horse behind his wagon.

"Cat!" She heard Mike yell. She immediately went to him. "What're you doin?"

"I saw the Preacher's about six wagons behind us." She shrugged in explanation.

He nodded. "Help Girtie an the girls get set up. Ya been sittin on your ass all day. Now it's time to work."

She nodded in response as she went to help build their tents.

"... no one can tell whether it was the Rough Riders or the men of the 9th {Buffalo Soldiers} who came forward with the greater courage to offer their lives in the service of their country."

~Theodore Roosevelt~

"B Troop!" The First Sergeant yelled. "Ateeeen-tion!" The two hundred men plus of Troop "B" 3rd Battalion, 10th Cavalry Regiment popped to Attention.

Sergeant Tolliver Jackson watched as First Sergeant Coleman relinquished control of the unit to Captain Fulsom. Their commanding officer.

"Ladies!" The Captain yelled. "We have orders! Troops B and C of the 3rd Battalion are to proceed North to support the 7th Cavalry Division in their military actions against the Sioux. We will patrol and monitor the southern region of the Lakota territory. As well as any other duties the commander of the 7th deems appropriate!" The Captain waited a moment before finishing with, "Pack your shit, girls. We're leaving the Cheyenne behind."

With that, the Captain handed the Company back over to the First Sergeant and left. "Fallout!" The First Sergeant yelled.

"What do ya think?" Private Silak asked Sergeant Jackson.

Tolliver laughed. "400 Buffalo soldiers headin off to help a bunch a white boys?" His eyebrows rose with a sarcastic smile. "What could go wrong?"

Privates Silak, Grover and Cummings laughed. The Platoon Sergeant stepped over to him. "Jackson, get your men packed. Once we're done we gotta help load up the Supply Train."

Sergeant Jackson nodded. "Yes, Sergeant." Then looked at his men. "You heard the man. Get packed."

His Privates dispersed while Jackson thought over what this could mean for them. He wasn't happy. They already had a Lieutenant that he was pretty sure was trying to get them killed. "Motherfucker thinks if we die he'll get transferred to a white unit." Jackson mused.

Realizing there was nothing he could do about any of it. He too left to pack his few belongings.

The Preacher let his ham steak fry on the small fire he'd made while doing some reading.

"No visit today, Preacher?!"

The Preacher looked up to see Mike had yelled at him with a cocky expression on his face.

The Preacher set his book down and stood up to greet him and Theo. "Didn't want to wear out my welcome, Brother Michael." He smiled. "Did you miss me?"

"Ha! Nope." Mike said with a shake of his head. He motioned with his head toward the back of the Wagon train. "One o the miners says there's another group o whores at the end of the train. Thought me an Theo should have a look."

The Preacher looked back to the end of the train as well and nodded. "I didn't get a chance to meet the newcomers from the last town. Might be a good idea for me to go with you."

"Don't trust us to keep it civil?" Mike smiled.

"Heh. It'd be closer to the truth to say, you look like the kind of man that wouldn't be too eager to pull a pistol with a Preacher standing right next to him." He smiled back.

Mike laughed. "...Looks can be deceivin, Preacher!"

The Preacher's brows went up as he laughed and nodded. The train had grown to about 250 wagons. The trio nodded and smiled to those they passed on their way to the back. But eventually the end of the caravan came into view. It was four wagons with several women aging from their early fifties to just babies.

"I only see one old man and few young men. And a lot a women." Mike commented.

"That's a lot of babies." Theo said.

The Preacher nodded. "Yup. These ain't whores."

Mike nodded. "So, what are they?"

Theo shrugged.

"Just a family." The Preacher commented.

"There's somethin odd about em." Mike said.

"I suppose." The Preacher replied.

"May I help you, gentlemen?"

The three turned to see the old man from the family. He looked to be in his sixties and used to working for a living.

"My apologies, Brother." The Preacher smiled kindly. "We were stretching our legs and stopped to admire your family."

"Ah." He seemed a bit skeptical.

"Reverend Elijah Coster." The Preacher said as he stuck out his hand.

The man laughed. "That's funny. I'm >Elisha< Soaras." He smiled as he shook the Preacher's hand.

The Preacher laughed and nodded before introducing his Friends Mike and Theo.

"I was speaking to the other minister in this train, Parson Withers. And we're planning on having two services this Sunday. You're welcome to come to either one."

Elisha smiled and nodded. "I appreciate the invitation but Sunday service is a family affair for us." He nodded again. "I'm afraid we'll have to decline."

"I understand. But you're still invited to the potluck after services." Elisha looked like he might decline. "I've found meeting your neighbors goes a long way in cutting down the difficulties of a trip like this." He continued. Elisha seemed interested. "A man's far less likely to take offense from a family of people he's met and whose company he enjoys." The Preacher smiled.

"Alright. Alright." Elisha nodded. "My wife and her sisters make some pretty good biscuits. We should be able to come to the dinner. And it would be a nice treat for the little ones."

"That sounds wonderful. Thank you, Brother."

As they walked away, Mike asked, "Now, what the hell was that all about?"

"Well... they ain't whores." The Preacher replied.

"Yeah, but what are they?"

"...Catholics."

"Ha!" Theo laughed before he caught himself.

His friends looked at him as he got control of his emotions and shook his head. "Those people are not Catholics."

"Well, "Catholics" is what we're calling them." The Preacher stated calmly. "If word gets out about what they are?... But once people know them? Have met them and eaten with them? Totally different story." The Preacher smiled.

Mike nodded and looked with great concern at Theo. But Theo seemed alright with everything the Preacher just said.

Mike shrugged and looked at the sky. As if God would somehow explain how in the HELL he wound up with these two confusing bastards.

"So, what do we do?" He asked.

"Nothing." The Preacher shrugged. "They're just people. Treat them like any others. If you need something, ask. If they need something, don't wait for them to ask. And be willing to accept "No" as an answer." He smiled.

"Alright." Mike shrugged. "I need to find that miner and make sure he knows those ain't whores. Damned fool's liable to get himself killed.

Sergeant Tolliver Jackson sat in the shade of a hilltop peering through his field glasses.

"What do ya see?" Silak asked.

"One white woman in a shack..." He set the glasses down. "When was the last time we patrolled through here?"

Silak thought for a moment. "When we first got here. ...Maybe three months ago."

"You sure?"

"Yeah." He nodded and pointed in the distance. "That cluster a trees about a mile over there?" The Sergeant nodded in reply. "That's where Samson cooked that King snake."

"Oh yeah." He nodded as he remembered.

"You had two helpings."

Sergeant Jackson looked at him. "The motherfucker said it was chicken..." He brought the field glasses back up to his eyes. "Tasted like chicken." He mumbled.

"Uh huh." Silak laughed. "So, what're we doin?"

"...Wastin time." He shrugged. "Nothin better to do. Out here patrollin for Sioux. Who just ain't here."

Silak laughed. "That's true."

Sergeant Jackson stood up and put his glasses away. "Tell Grover and Cummings to bring up the horses."

"Back to patrollin?"

"Naw. Let's go have a chat with that woman an find out if she's seen any Indians."

Silak waved to the two privates. Who brought up the horses from the bottom of the hill. Once all four were mounted. Tolliver led them down to the shack. He could see a small empty coral. Along with a barn and a good sized field of new corn.

The woman had seen them coming and moved to stand in the open doorway. Drying her hands as they approached. She seemed a little confused by the sight of four black cavalrymen. She was older. Maybe in her forties. But she still had a good figure. With dark black hair. That was up in a bun.

Sergeant Jackson dismounted. "Good mornin, Ma'am" He said as he tipped his hat.

"Good morning." She said rather sternly. "...Forgive me. I'm not used to seeing colored soldiers."

Tolliver shrugged as the rest of his men dismounted. "Around these parts we're pretty common." He smiled. "I'm Sergeant Jackson of B Troop, 10th Cavalry. And these are my men; Private Silak, Private Grover and Private Cummings.

She nodded "I'm Caroline Walker. How can I help you?"

"Have you seen any Indians recently?"

"No." She shook her head. "Should I?"

He shrugged again. "Uh, gold's been found in Deadwood Gulch." Her eyebrows rose. "Lot a white folks startin to flood into this area." He nodded. "Just a matter a time fore the Sioux decide to do somethin bout it."

She looked stunned as she shook her head in disbelief.

"How long you lived here?" He asked.

"...Um, about two months?"

"You ain't seen nothin in that time?"

"No." She shook her head some more. "It's been quite peaceful."

He nodded. "Your man around? I'd like to make sure he ain't seen nothin when he was out huntin."

"My husband took our boys into town with him."

Tolliver shook his head. Looking at his men. They were just as surprised as he was.

"...Why didn't ya go with em?"

She was instantly angry. "That's none of your concern!"

Tolliver nodded once more. "...You had a fight."

She sighed and shook her head. Just before she stepped back inside. Tolliver and his men followed. She poured water into a cup from a jug.

"Do you or your men need anything?" She asked after having a drink.

He motioned to Cummings with a wave of his head. "No, Ma'am." He said as she set the cup down.

The big man walked behind her and gently gripped her by her forearms. Pulling them up to keep her back pressed against him.

"What are you doing?" She yelled.

Cummings held her tighter as she squirmed.

"Unhand me! Are you crazy?" The last question she directed at Tolliver.

He shook his head. "Just tryin to figure out what kinda fool leaves a beautiful woman alone out here."

"That is none of your business! Let me go!"

Tolliver reached to grab her by her legs. She tried to kick him but he was quicker than her.

"Do you know what'll happen to you when I tell my husband you touched me?" She screamed.