Wounded Sheep

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"But that doesn't answer my question." Mike said.

Tolliver asked, "Which question?"

"Where'd ya'll come from."

"Ohhh. Yeah we got orders to come up here an help with the Sioux problem. There's two Companies of us up here."

Mikes brows went way up. "Two Companies a Balck soldiers? ...I may need to send for more whores."

Tolliver laughed.

"How is it?" Theo asked Tolliver.

Tolliver shrugged. "Been a few skirmishes. Mostly north a here."

"What about Deadwood?" The Pastor asked.

"So far it's peaceful."

They spoke for a few more minutes until Tolliver had to get something to eat. He spread the word to the rest of the Platoon. Mike made pretty good money that night. Though he had the sneaking suspicion that he'd missed something. When none of the men of 3rd Platoon B Troop wanted to spend time with Cateh.

Sergeant Tolliver Jackson could not figure out [why] he did not take Mike up on one of those whores. They were doing another patrol on their way to the Walker place.

"You alright, Sarge?" Grover asked.

"Yeah..." He scowled. "No." His men laughed. "Did any of you go see those whores?

"Nope."

"Nope."

"Nope."

All three replied.

"Damned woman's got us actin like we're married." Tolliver grumbled.

"I ain't complainin." Cummings smiled.

"It ain't like we can marry the gal." Silak commented.

"Naw, but we can enjoy what we got while we got it." Cummings replied.

"Motherfucker." Tolliver pulled his horse to a halt.

It took the others a moment to figure out what made him stop. When they looked up they could see a column of smoke. Much too large to be the chimney at the Walker place.

"GO! GO! GO! GO! GO! GO!" Sergeant Jackson yelled as he spurred his horse into a charge.

"All we wanted was peace and to be let alone"

~Crazy Horse (1842-1877)~

Caroline was cursing like a sailor. Her boys were stuffed under the bed. Crying. Marshall had two bullet holes in him. And was lying unconscious on the floor. The barn was on fire. Their two horses were dead. And she had no idea how many more of the Sioux were out there. She'd just reloaded the shotgun when she saw a head poke up outside the back window.

BOOM!!

She was pretty sure she saw blood fly before the window and the head disappeared. The front door was thrown open.

BOOM!!

She took the left leg off one of the Sioux warriors out there. He fell over. Out cold in the dirt.

She popped the breach on the shotgun. Watching the spent shells fly out. "God - Damned - Nigger - Soldiers!!" She popped two new rounds into the barrels. "Here - every - God - Damned - day!!" She slapped the barrels back into place. "But the {minute} I need them?!!"

Pop.Pop...Pop.

Pop.

She heard a Sioux warrior yell out in pain. "What was that?" She whispered.

Pop...Pop.

Pop.Pop.

It sounded like the Sioux were running from the house. And... Yes. She could hear horses coming. She sneaked over to the door to peer out.

"Thank you, Jesus." She whispered.

Her four rapists were running hell bent for leather. Firing their carbines as fast as they could. And for the first time since she'd met the sons of bitches. She was genuinely happy to see them.

"Caroline! You alright!?" Tolliver yelled as they pulled up to the house and jumped off their mounts.

He pulled her into a tight hug as he shoved her back inside.

"Marshall's hurt." She said as Cummings forced Tolliver out of the way to hug the woman.

"Grover! Check on Mr. Walker!" Tolliver ordered as he crouched and made his way to the back window.

Grover hugged her fast. "I'm glad you're alright. Your boys hurt?" He asked as he let her go and moved to her husband.

"They're fine. They're under the bed." She said as Silak gave her a hug and a kiss on the cheek before letting her go. "David! Benjamin! Come on out. But stay low." She said.

Tolliver helped the boys out while keeping a lookout through the back window. They were tear streaked and scared but unhurt. He looked back toward the front. Caroline was hugging her children. Silak had lookout through the front door. While Cummings kept low but watched for the Sioux through the side window.

"How's he lookin, Grover?!"

"He's gonna be fine, Sarge!" Grover yelled but Tolliver saw him glance at the boys and gave a small shake of his head when he made eye contact with Tolliver. "What's the plan?" Grover asked.

Tolliver took his hat off and rubbed his head. "We're gonna load up that wagon with Mr. an Mrs. Walker. Get the boys in there. An you an Cummings'll pull guard with em while me an Silak bring up the rear."

"Those bastards killed our horses." Caroline cursed.

He nodded. "We'll use Grover and Cummings' horses for the wagon." He started walking back to the front of the house. "Silak. With me."

They pulled the saddles off the two horses and ran for the barn. They'd hear Cummings and Grover fire periodically. Sometimes they hit and they heard a scream or a thud. But there were more than a few that sounded like clean misses.

"How many o em you think out there?" Silak asked as they pulled the wagon back to the house.

"Too damned many."

They hitched the horses up and helped Grover get Mr. Walker situated on several blankets in the wagon. Caroline practically threw her sons into the back before climbing in the back with a large carpetbag purse and her shotgun. Cummings climbed in the back and got behind what little cover the side of the wagon provided.

"Everyone stay down." He ordered.

Grover climbed into the driver seat and whipped the horses into a charge. "Hyah!!"

Tolliver went for his horse. Silak jumped on his and took off.

Then some thirty odd Sioux warriors came charging out of nowhere.

Tolliver saw one taking aim at Silak. He stopped aimed and shot the Sioux through the side. But another shot Silak's horse out from under him. He and his mount went down in a cloud of dust. Another warrior took notice of Tolliver but he pumped the lever on his Spencer carbine. Aimed fast and killed the man.

Tolliver took a knee and fired at the mob following the wagon. He saw Silak claw his way up out of the dirt. He stumbled a bit loopy but he pulled his pistol. Firing into the horde. Tolliver kept firing until he felt a round punch through his left arm. He turned around in time to see a Sioux right behind him swinging a tomahawk.

Bullets were bouncing off every part of the wagon. Grover took one in the side but held on. He managed to squat down in front of the bench. Trying to use the seat for what little cover it could offer.

Cummings was firing his rifle when Caroline saw him shot three times. The right arm made him wince. Then a round punched through the sidewall and hit his left thigh. He lurched up in pain. To catch one in the head. Caroline didn't have time to do anything as Cummings tipped over the side of the wagon and fell out.

There were several Sioux coming up on her right. She turned to them firing the first barrel. Before aiming the second and firing at another. One of her two fell off his horse while several of the others seem to have been peppered with the buckshot.

She looked forward in time to see Grover pull his pistol and kill another warrior that had made it to the front of the wagon. She reloaded. But the Sioux had slowed and were soon left behind.

Tennessee Mike watched the men come and go. He couldn't see Cateh doing anything wrong. One of the reasons he'd purchased her contract was BECAUSE she was such a good actress. He knew she hated this shit. Hell, {he} hated it. But she'd always been able to stash that away and put on a sultry face. Like she was doing now. No odd expressions. No sly remarks. She flashed a little flesh and looked invitingly at the patrons. Made conversation with them. And they smiled and talked and flirted and... grabbed a different girl before going to the tents.

When he saw Darren from the Banker's party come from the tents with Delilah. Mike decided to get an answer. Darren wasn't scared of anything. So Mike should've been able to get a straight answer out of him.

"Good evening, Mike." Darren nodded as he walked back to his men.

"Hey Darren? Can I talk to ya for a minute"

Darren stopped to face him. "Sure."

"You used to be one a Cateh's regulars didn't ya?"

"Is there a problem with that?"

"No." Mike shook his head. "Man's got a right to change. I just wanted to know if somethin happened."

Darren looked hesitant to answer.

"I find it hard to think [she] did somethin."

Darren shook his head and laughed. "Naw. No sir. She's wonderful. Uh... shit."

Mike knew he needed to wait for him to speak.

Darren eventually shrugged with a small shake of the head. "Look, Mike. I don't wanna cause any trouble but..." Mike nodded. "You remember those Black soldiers we ran into a few days ago?"

Mike nodded again. "Sure I do. Good fellers from what I could tell."

"No. No they were good fellers. But we heard a few of em talkin. Me an a few a the others. Waitin our turns with your ladies? Anyway, one a em told the others their Sarge said to stay away from the Seminole."

Mike was surprised. "What?"

Darren nodded. "Yeah. He said there was a gunman with the train. Called himself Preacher an he had a thing for the Indian whore. So best to just stay away from her."

Mike smiled and laughed. "So, {you} stopped visitin Cateh cause you were afraid a the Preacher?"

"Fuck you." Darren shook his head. "No. I like the man. An if he likes a whore? I don't mind movin on to another one. I mean, hell. You got plenty."

Mike nodded. "...Thanks for lettin me know."

"Sure... What are ya gonna do?"

Mike shrugged. "I don't know." He said as he looked back at Cateh. "She wasn't cheap." He said as he looked back at Darren. "I can't just let her sit there."

"Well... Let me know if I can help. Alright?"

Mike nodded again. "I will. Thanks again."

Darren walked off while Mike was stuck with the kind of problem he wasn't good at solving. "I need to fuck Gertie." He said to himself. "I mean, TALK to Gertie." He thought.

Mike walked over to the girls. "Cat, keep an eye on things for a bit. Girtie?"

Girtie nodded and followed Mike back to his tent. "What's wrong?"

"I just heard some news an I'm not sure how to handle it yet."

He grabbed the top of her shoulders and pushed her down to her knees. She wanted to make a joke but she wasn't sure if he was mad or not. He shoved her forward so she was on her hands and knees. Girtie stuck her ass in the air.

She felt him lift her skirt. "Did you wanna talk about it?"

She heard him uncork a bottle. When she looked back he was putting oil on his cock. Since he didn't say anything. She thought it best to shut up. When she felt the head of his cock touch her rear she yelped and jerked away. He pulled her back to him and began to push into her ass.

"At least tell me what I did wrong." She began to cry. "Tell me why you're mad."

Mike made a face at her. "I'm not mad. Now, push back at me."

She quickly wiped the tears from her face. Gripped the grass of the floor and pushed back at him. Mike's grip on her hips pulled her steadily back. And more of his slick cock eased its way into Girtie. Girtie licked her lips and waggled her ass. Letting more of him slip in.

"You're still pretty tight."

She pushed back more. "That's good. Right?"

She whimpered as his pull got even stronger. She could feel her tight little butthole was stretched to its maximum.

"Yeah. That's good, Girtie... Now push yourself back some more and finish it for me."

Girtie looked forward and tried not to think about it. She just pushed as hard as she could... Until. FINALLY. She felt his head slip in.

"AH!" She gasped.

"When's the last time you had a man up your ass?"

"You told me to stop takin clients when you started fuckin me."

She felt him pull her all the way down until his cock was buried in her. "I didn't tell ya to stop cause I was fuckin ya." He began to thrust into her with long hard thrusts.

"OK!.. OK!.. I'm sorry!" She gasped out.

"I wanted to MAKE - SURE..." He pumped her extra hard on those two thrusts.

"OH! - OH!"

"YOU - WERE - WATCHIN - THE - GIRLS!"

"OH! - OH! - OH! - OH! - OH!"

He settled down to a slower fucking. "You understand."

She looked back at him. "I understand your scaring the shit outta me."

"Huh."

"Mike? What d'ya want?.. You want me to shut up an cry into the grass. While you pound into me?.. I can." She nodded with obvious fear.

She squeaked in surprise as he grabbed her leg and flipped her around until she was facing him. Then he picked her up. Until she was sitting on his lap. As he leaned back and pumped into her.

"OhhhHhHHhhhh." She said as she settled into the rhythm.

She kept her hands on his shoulders and chewed her lip as Mike slowly pumped into her. "When was the last time?"

"Uh... Uh, two years I think... Ohhhhhhh!"

He pushed in for a long slow drive. "Yeah... That feels about right."

"You... You... gonna tell me what's wrong?"

Girtie could feel Mike's cock pressing that magic spot. BUT it felt different this time. Something about him being in her back door and pressing on it made it... Girtie bit her bottom lip and leaned back. She started bouncing up and down with him. Mike smiled as her eyes rolled back and she came quietly.

"People are saying the Preacher's got a thing for Cateh."

"Uh huh." She bounced.

"That's why men ain't been usin her."

"Yeah... Oh. Oh... Preacher DOES!! OHHHHH!.. Uh. Preacher likes her... Can see it in his eyes. FUCK - MIKE - AH."

Girtie suddenly reached down and tore her chamise open to bare her breasts. She leaned forward. "Needyourhandsonme." She said as she moved his hands to grip the bare skin of her waist.

Mike pumped her hard, slow and deep as she leaned far far back and groaned. "So what do I do about it?"

Girtie quivered as another orgasm hit her. "...Ohhhmmmfuu... Give her to him. JESUS!" She shook. "GIVEHER tooooooo him. Mm mm mm mm."

"Girl was too damned expensive. I can't do that shit."

"Oh fuckmefuckmefuckmefuckme..." She whispered as she shook. "Sonofabitch PAYS - 10Dollarsfor Ohhhhhh mamma for coffeeeeeeeeee. Jesus Mike. Oh shit. You know what he'll hill hell OH HELLLLLL... pay you for Cat! Fuck me, baby."

Mike eased her back until her shoulders rested in the grass. Leaning back away from her. Pressing the head of his cock very hard against her G spot. "That's a good point."

"FUCK YEAH!!"

Girtie jumped, jerked, quivered and came. Mike kept going. Her tight little ass making it hard for him to finish. He didn't mind. Any time she looked like she might pass out. He gave her severeal hard thrusts. Which brought her screeching in orgasm to lucidity. He fucked her slow and steady. Enjoying the tight grip she had on him. She would come regularly now. And when it got to be too much and she started to wane? More hard thrusts and they would start all over. For once, Girtie wasn't embarrassed.

But when it finally came time for Mike to cum. He pulled her tight. Holding his cock deep inside of her. Enjoying the pulsating feeling of her ass as his loads fired deeper into her guts. Finally drained. Mike leaned forward. Laying on Girtie he lightly ran his tongue across her bottom lip. Whores do not kiss.

"Mike?" She said as her eyes opened.

He slipped his tongue into her mouth. Nervous or not she accepted his tongue and kissed him back. Mike enjoyed making out with his favorite whore. While they had a lovely cool down fuck in the grass.

Private Grover bit down HARD on a strip of leather. Caroline had brought a bottle of whiskey. And the burning crap was eating at the two holes in his side. She fanned his wounds while pulling a clean shirt out of her carpet bag purse.

"I'm sorry that hurts." She said.

He laughed as the leather fell out of his mouth. "Thought you'd think it was the {least} I deserved." He smiled at her.

She tore the shirt into strips. "No." She looked at him. "...You saved my babies. That buys you a lot with me." She nodded to him before putting a wad of cloth over each of his wounds. "Hold those in place for me." He did as she said before she placed a long strip around him to hold the bandages in place. She tied the ends of the strip tight together."

"Whooof. Remind me not to get shot again."

She laughed. "I will. I promise." She finished as she leaned back against the large oak next to him.

It was night and her boys had cried themselves to sleep. They knew their daddy had died in the wagon after the attack. Grover ran the horses as long as he could but they needed a rest. He'd found a secluded spot. Well off the family's trail to town. It had water and was unlikely to attract the attention of the Sioux. Who, if he was reading them right, should be out looking for bigger targets. Hoping to frighten off the whites who were encroaching on their lands.

It was cold. They did NOT have a fire. Because Grover did NOT want to die. The boys were bundled up in the wagon with one of the blankets they'd used to cushion their father when he was alive. Grover had the other one draped across him and Caroline as they huddled together under the oak.

"You shouldn't have lied about Marshall."

Grover frowned. "When'd I do that?" He whispered back.

"At the house. Tolliver probably would have left him if he knew. Would have wasted less time. Maybe..."

"Naw. Sarge knew."

She suddenly looked at him.

"I said that but I gave him the sign. He knew the man was about to go."

She shook her head. "Then why..."

It was his turn to shrug. And cringe in pain from his wounds. "...Ow. He probably thought you an the boys deserved to bury the man."

"...You think Tolliver and Silak made it?" She had kept herself from asking this question for a long time now. She'd been almost terrified of what he might say.

He sighed. "...I just don't know." He said with a shake of his head. "Could be they fell back to the house an held em off. Could be they broke loose in another direction. Or..." He nodded to her as if that and his sad expression explained what he couldn't bring himself to say.

Caroline snuggled in closer. His arm was around her back. While her right hand rested on his stomach. She was tempted to slide her hand down. Anything to get her mind off of this terrible day.

Grover fought his urges to grab her and use her. Likewise. He thought it would be a good excuse to just not think about what had happened.

As they sat there she heard one of her boys grumble in his sleep. She realized they wouldn't be asleep forever. Best to just... She looked up at Grover while he was lost in thought. Then let her hand slide down and grip the semi-firmness of his shaft. When he looked down at her she felt his cock come to full attention.

"You sure bout this?"

She nodded. "I... Yeah." She ended with a sigh.

He nodded before leaning forward and kissing her. As the kiss grew deeper his left hand rose. He slipped it inside her jacket to grip and squeeze her right breast. She moaned and began to undo his buckle and the fly of his pants. They kissed and groped each other slowly. Until she was able to pull his dick free. With that, she broke the kiss. He could see she had a mixture of emotions raging through her. But he did too. And he had no idea what he should say at a time like this.

Caroline leaned down and slipped the head of his cock into her mouth. Grover rubbed her back through her jacket. There was no hurry. So Grover took a deep breath to calm himself. He could feel her slip more of him into her mouth with every up and down bob of her head. He reached down to her ass and began to pull her skirt up. Caroline had to lift herself up a bit a few times so he could get the skirt clear.

But once he did? He was rewarded with... another pair of bloomers. She almost laughed when she heard him grumble. She slid him out of her mouth. "No tearing those. They're the last pair I have." She looked at him until he nodded.

1...45678...10