My Big Cock Lover

Story Info
I can't keep this gorgeous cock a secret.
2.1k words
4.68
25.9k
25
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Anditv
Anditv
46 Followers

When I am not being Andi, I still enjoy my time having sex with men in guy mode.

One day, after my shower and my usual daily douche,  I fixed myself a drink and was started to feel horny.

I signed in on my usual gay dating site, and I saw an interesting profile. His name is Peter. He is an older guy with his own home and his naked pictures sport an amazing thick cock. Like many guys on this site do, they compare the size of their manhood to something else to show comparison.  One picture showed it as thick as a Sky TV remote is wide, and nearly twice as long.

That really got me drooling.

"I must have it!" I said out loud to myself.

The profile showed that he was only a couple of miles away from me.  So I messaged him.

"Hi

Sorry to sound very forward, but you have an amazing size cock. I would love to have the opportunity in having a meet with you and sample that lovely meaty pole?"

Send.

About 10 mins passed, and my inbox lit up to show a message has come through. I click on the envelope. It's him! Will he be interested or will he reject my request.

"Hi

Yes by all means. I haven't had much luck on here because of the time wasters and guys being scared of my cock. I have seen your verifications on your profile and you seem genuine.

I'm free now for the next 3 hours if you are interested. "

I was in shock that someone got back so quickly. And accepted a meet just like that.

He gave me his address, and I promptly drove to his place.

The door opened immediately after I knocked on it. The guy looked older than I thought on the profile pictures. He looked about late 60s to early 70s. His build was broad, like a rugby player. He actually looked good for his age. But, I wasn't there about his age.

"Hi mate! Please come in". He said with a smile.

"Thanks. Pleased to meet you". I answered nervously.

I was trying to look at his crotch, to see if I can make out the size of his dick. It did look large.

"I hope you don't mind me being an older guy, but I am better naked than dressed". He smiled.

"Well let's get our clothes off and see". I laughed.

He led me to one of bedrooms and promptly started to take his clothes off. I just threw my clothes off in the hurry to see him naked. As he bent over to remove his underwear, I saw what I was hoping for.

It was huge!

It looked bigger in the flesh than the photos.  And it wasn't fully hard yet.

"Oh my" I whispered softly.

"I hope I haven't scared you off"?

"Not at all" I replied, "I am more willing".

I reached out to touch it. It felt warm and firm. I dropped to my knees and started to take the meaty head into my mouth, and licked and sucked away at it. And then, it started to grow more. At first, I thought it would be too big for my mouth. However, I  managed to keep my lips around it. The meaty monster expanding and forcing my mouth to open more.

Once I got used to the immense size, I started to slide it slowly in and out of my mouth. The mighty girth of this cock filling my mouth with every thrust. My saliva making it wet, and every now and then, using my hands I spread the saliva along the huge shaft making it glisten.

The moans of delight from Peter was telling me that he was enjoying it.

"Wow Andy! You are really good at that." He said with astonishment. "All the other guys talk plenty but can't deal with the size of it. I am pleased you are true to your word."

With that being said, I grabbed his hands and placed them to the back of my head. Giving him the hint that I want him to push his cock harder in, and fuck my face.

"Are you sure?" He looked down at me.

Looking up at his face with his dick still in my mouth, I nodded slowly.

With a firm grip, he pushed his hips forward and held my head still. His rock hard dick thrusting deeper until it starting to hit the back of my mouth. My jaw and lips were aching. I just had to know how it feels. Forcing the gag reflex away, this mighty truncheon was meeting a lot of resistance. I was half expecting it not to go all the way down. But I tried. This feeling of being choked by a cock was something I always wanted.

My throat burning with the pounding it was getting. My eyes watering with the abuse my face was getting. I wanted more. Desperate to keep doing it I started to push my head harder forward. I want that thing deeper in my mouth.

I heard the familiar clicking sound of the popper bottle. Peter opened it and offered it to my nose.

Pulling away from his cock to take a hit, I closed one nostril, and took more than a couple of big (real big) hits. Then the effects hit with a bang. My face started to warm up. My heart beat could be felt through my chest. These were strong poppers.

I laid on his bed with my head hanging over the edge.

"Fuck my face again please!" I begged.

He edged forward, lining up his beast and started to feed me that lovely meaty pole.

Pushing deeper, I was making quacking noises. Not being able to get truly deep, Peter was fucking my face for about 5 mins. Struggling to maintain a good breathing rhythm, my throat was now complaining too much, I pushed his hips away to stop myself from drowning in my own saliva and snot. My face was a mess.

"I need that cock to fuck me!" I said to him.

"I think you will need this." Handing me his popper bottle. "I want to play with your arse for a bit."

"Of course, thanks." I whispered with a big smile.

He had me on my hands and knees and spread my cheeks apart. Burying his face in arse, running his tongue all around my hole. He was probably checking out how experienced my hole is with the amount of puckering it was doing. The thought made me grin.

I felt a cool gel land on my arse, and a thick finger started to work its way into my waiting hole. The scent of the lube told me that this is silicon based stuff, it is going to be slippery as hell.  I took a quick hit from the popper bottle.

Sensing that I took a sniff, Peter started to work a second finger in. On that cue, I took another hit. The lovely feeling of having my fuck hole stretched open was wonderful. He was twisting them around and stroking my insides with great experience.

He kept fingering my eager hole for a little while and then he stopped, and got me to lay on my back.

He re-inserted his fingers to start rubbing my prostate, and started to suck my cock at the same time. The feeling of having a couple of fingers stroking me from the inside was making me moan with joy. To show Peter how much I am loving it, I started to grind down onto his hand more.

"You have a very accommodating arse" he smirked, "let me add another finger."

He reached for the lube bottle and poured more over his hands. I grabbed the brown bottle again and took multiple deep hits. My head was now buzzing and totally ready for that third finger. It slid in with some resistance. Feeling them opening me up a little more was making me more desperate to be fucked. Peter kept finger fucking me as he sucked on my cock.

"Fuck me please!" I begged. "I must have that cock in me!"

Raising my legs up, and holding them back, I wanted to watch my arse get totally ruined by this veined invader. Peter hoisted himself up and lined up his well lubed up pole to my hole. Moving slowly forward, he pushed the head of his cock into my hole, he stopped.

"I think you may need to huff on the poppers for a bit." He grinned.

I think he was right. I delicately brought the bottle to my nose and gave long, slow, deep breaths in. Held it in for a few seconds. Then slowly released. I wanted to make sure I was so buzzed, that I could take anything.

As soon as Peter saw I was ready, he slowly pushed his mighty rod deeper. My arsehole was definitely stretching open to allow the wonderfully girthy cock. The tremendous full feeling i was getting with the first few inches was amazing. I tried to relax more to allow as much as his meat in me without splitting.

He was only about the third of the way in, when it dawned on me that I have taken it to the thickest size.

"My god! You are so huge!" I cried. "Dont stop!"

With slow deliberate strokes, Peter was inch by inch planting himself into me. He pulled out a bit add some more lube and slid back in again. Getting my hole more slippery for his dick.

I felt a bit of resistance inside me as he got about halfway in. I reached for the bottle again, and took about 6 deep hits. As I released the last hit.

"Push!"

And he did. And in a slow thrust, he got balls deep in me.

I have had some cocks in me in the past. However,  this one is the best sized one I have ever had. Having a thick cock deep inside me, giving me such a full feeling is incredible. Fighting the feeling to push it back out, I draw my knees up to my chest and relax my stomach muscles to allow him to keep going deeper. I can also have a better view to watch this massive phallus pump into me.

Peter started to draw back. Nearly pulling out, and then push his cock fully back in my arse. His pace quickening with each thrust. This guy has some skills. Like a hydraulic ram going in and out like a well oiled piston. The skin around my hole stretching and clinging on to hold it in. Every time he slows down, I clench my muscles to grip him. Each time I do that, he gasps and starts to speed up his thrusts.

After a few more minutes, he started to breath faster than normal.

"I am near to cumming!" He panted.

"Fuck me harder and cum!" I said.

His rhythm went to very fast. His pounding has now become hard and fast. I was being pounded like a steam train's piston at full speed. He kept at it for a couple more minutes.  I was starting to hurt, but I need him to cum.

"Aaahh!" He grunted with a big final thrust in.

I felt his cock pulsating inside me. Squirt after squirt after squirt, pumping that warm cum deep inside me. It felt like a massive load. Shooting it deep inside me gave me such a lovely warm feeling.

Once he finished, he slowly pulled out. His cum/lube covered cock was still relatively hard. I quickly leaned forward and started to suck and lick his dick clean.

Amazingly, he started to regain his hardness again. This guy has staying power. We moved to lay on our sides on the bed sucked each others cocks for a while. The feeling of me cumming was rising. Peter sensed it and held on to my arse cheeks harder, not letting my dick out of his mouth. My lips burning trying hard not to let his cock out of mine. I  started to buck my hips to let him know I was about to shoot. He gripped harder.

Letting out a muffled moan, I shoot my spunk in Peter's mouth. He swallow every bit with ease.

Now he was bucking his hips, thrusting harder in my mouth. His meaty cock head punching at the back of my throat. And finally I forced the head of his cock just further into the back of my mouth. My whole throat burned with the resistance it was giving.

With a grunt and a hard thrust forwards, he shot his cum. It was a massive load again, making me choke a bit before regaining my focus. I swallowed it down with ease.

Drenched in sweat, we rested for a few minutes chatting.

After a cuppa and a further chat, we agreed that we will meet again and he promised to help me train my throat to take his cock all the way.

But that's another story.

Anditv
Anditv
46 Followers