Wrecking the Homewrecker Pt. 17

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Shuddering at the thought of not only getting a harsh spanking, but her husband finding out. That after she had degraded herself so much over the past week just to keep her secret, Rose started to eat. She hadn't even really protested and yet she had been threatened to put the thought straight out of her head. Rose couldn't help but feel trapped, about to betray yet another of her already far stretched limits just to keep her husband from finding out.

Satisfied that her stepmother was eating Sally relaxed on the couch, keeping her one foot on her stepmother's head, while casually resting the other on her stepmother's upturned ass. Setting this bitch up might have been the best idea she ever had. It got rid of all her problems while giving her so much pleasure in return. Finding an alley in Bernice had been unexpected, but it had enhanced her pleasure so much. Without Bernice's twisted input she would have probably just tried some minor bondage and have her stepmother serve her food and drinks while eating her out on demand. Bernice's experience had brought forth a whole world of kink and perversion.

The emptier Rose's food bowl was growing the more nervous the woman grew knowing Sally's pee was next. She already regretted trying to stand up against her step daughter, if she hadn't she could have probably decided when to deal with which bowl instead of saving the piss for last. Despite her hang ups about it she would have preferred dealing with the piss first cause now she would be stuck with the taste of pee instead of the taste of stew in her mouth.

When Rose finished her food Sally nearly instantly reacted by taking the woman's pigtails and forcing her head sideways to the piss bowl. Unlike with the food however she completely submerged her stepmother's face in the piss bowl and kept her face pressed to the bottom of it with her foot. "Drink or drown bitch, the choice is yours." Sally smirked as she quickly saw the liquid drain from the bowl as her stepmother rapidly swallowed.

Due to the shallowness of the bowl and the not too large contents of Sally's bladder it only took two big gulps of pee to clear the bowl enough for her to breath. Still the predicament of drinking pee to save her life was mortifying beyond anything she had encountered before. She doubted Sally would have literally drowned her in piss, yet the scary thing was that she wasn't even entirely sure. No matter what she would have done the worst was over now as it took her about another five gulps of the salty nasty still lukewarm piss to finish the entire bowl.

It hardly mattered though as her stomach inevitably turned with a bladder worth of piss filling it. The taste in her mouth was just as strong as when she was drinking it and her face was completely drenched. Bernice's juices might have finally washed off, but honestly they were preferable to this. Probably the only upside to having finished her drink was that she couldn't feel the warmth of the pee anymore.

"There we go, you've got to mark your bitches in a way that other bitches will understand isn't that right?" Sally laughed as she pulled her stepmother's face up by one of her tails and snapped a quick picture. Then much to Rose's surprise Sally actually produced a tissue and dried off her face, an act of kindness she hadn't really expected after what had just happened. Although after all this could one really speak of kindness? Her face might be dry, but the stench remained all the same.

"Now shall we go upstairs? I can't wait for the real fun to begin. I'm not quite decided on what I want to fuck first, that cunt, butt or that smelly face of yours." Sally spoke as she pulled her stepmother up by her leash and casually touched her anus and pussy to make her point. When it came to her face she just gave it a sniff and gagged while Rose whimpered. Unlike Sally she couldn't get away from the smell or taste for that matter.

"Oh Sally, would you mind waiting another minute? I'm right in the middle of sommmmething." Bernice moaned as apparently she had put Madison to work between her legs after she was done eating faster than Rose was.

"Not at all, hell I wouldn't want to stop right away either, she has one amazing tongue so enjoy. As for you my bitch, why don't you take off my shoes and show my feet some love. After all they did help you eat since you couldn't seem to get started on your own. That and I don't want to let you eat my pussy right now, if you rise that high I might actually catch another whiff of your face and with the way you smell an orgasm just isn't worth it." Sally taunted.

Rose could only groan. She was fully aware of how bad her face smelled as she had to deal with it constantly, but the fact that she was deemed to dirty to even eat pussy was another severe blow to her damaged self worth. Especially since at this point a wet pussy would probably even help her get rid of this way worse smell, a smell that was only beaten by the farts she had often been subjected to. The difference was that the scent of farts didn't stick to her face this badly.

She couldn't believe that she was actually thinking this, but she hoped that Sally's feet would be sweaty enough to replace that awful scent on her face. As she helped Sally out of her well worn flats, revealing the grey sole of Sally's otherwise white knee high socks that hope pretty much got dashed. Sally didn't hesitate to instantly press her damp sweaty sole against Rose's face, an over powering scent of cheese following them, but the scent only seemed to mix with the urine scent instead of driving it away. "Kiss my foot bitch, show me how truly you worship your new goddess." Sally barked as she kicked off her other shoe and started rubbing Rose's exposed pussy with it.

She hated the fact that Sally's attention to her pussy actually felt somewhat good, so good even that it soon got a moan out of her. Nothing about this situation was a turn on for her and yet she could help but grow incredibly turned on. For all the shame this week had brough her, it had also brought her more orgasms than during any other period in her life and that clearly showed now. Her body had come to crave a touch any kind of touch to the point where she had become very responsive to it.

Slowly but surely Rose was growing closer and closer to an orgasm of her own as she kissed her stepdaughter's foot with ever increasing passion without even realising it. Sally loved how easy to turn on and manipulate her stepmother was becoming as her week long subservience was starting to rub off on her. She only put an end to it when Bernice reached a loud climax next to them.

Nearly instantly Sally pulled her feet back and laughed as the sudden stop in stimulation caused her stepmother to whimper, then blush as she became aware of how fucked up her own reaction was. Whimpering just because she didn't get to smell and get her pussy rubbed by her stepdaughters feet anymore.

"Don't worry bitch, if you're good you'll get another chance to worship my feet, now let's go to the dungeon shall we?." Sally eagerly announced as she took the leash in hand and pulled her shaky legged stepmother up. It once again rubbed in the fact that only her and Bernice's pleasure mattered while the pleasure Rose and Madison received was only a by product.

12