Wrecking the Homewrecker Pt. 32

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

While Bernice had the time of her life Jessy was horrified once more, nevertheless she wiggled her pierced tongue as far up the old pussy as she could get it. There was no getting away from the pussy anyways, and she certainly didn't want to receive further hits of the crop. It felt downright gross and somehow it tasted and smelled worse and stronger than before as well. Unlike this morning Bernice wasn't fresh out of the shower and the multiple orgasms provided to her by her pet's mother and her own slut certainly hadn't helped make things better. The thick bush Jessy's nose was buried in had soaked up a lot of Bernice's juices making it rather pungent. Nevertheless Jessy herself was moaning loudly she didn't like being turned on by this one bit, but the magic wand was just way too much to handle making her previously aroused pussy reach an edge within a minute only to keep her on that maddening edge just short of reaching an orgasm her body was craving, but one she didn't want, not like this.

"Look up in my eyes Cunny, I want to see how happy I am making you by letting you lick my pussy." Bernice moaned, angling the girl's head upwards with a firm grip on her fluffy pastel pink pigtails. The look of shame and disgust glazed over with sheer arousal was just such a hot sight to see, Bernice couldn't help but shudder in response, fuck she still couldn't believe her luck to get such an amazing pet just gifted to her along with her hot mother and even her brother which after everything was fun for her to play with. It was a shame the three of them needed to be kept separate, but then again they couldn't fully claim Rose and this would certainly trigger the woman to go and spoil everything, not that she could complain about this rule at all.

Cunny's shame only further grew, not only was she giving this horrid woman's pussy her all, hoping it would be over soon, she was also stuck looking at the results. Looking at the top of Bernice's bush and the slight overhang of her belly wasn't appealing at all, but preferable to this. That mean old hag's taunting pleasure filled eyes just made her so much more self-conscious and uncomfortable. Nevertheless she kept giving it her all exploring the inside of Suzan's pussy with her tongue that seemed to reach further than she remembered, sucking on her meaty pussy lips, and flicking the woman's clit with her tongue every once in a while.

After last time she was no longer as reluctant and afraid to really dig in there, not doing so was equally gross and just took way longer. She was also starting to learn to what kind of attention Bernice replied best, it was still very crude the way in which she ate pussy, but improving. During all that she forced herself to constantly wag her tail to voice her 'delight'. It all embarrassed her to her core and the only reward she got for all these efforts were some words of mortifying praise a couple of mouths full of Bernice's juices for her to swallow, and what she appreciated most, a lack of hits from the crop.

"Mmm, there's my good Cunny, such a pretty eager cunt muncher. I have to say you are getting better at this already. In a few weeks I am sure your cunt munching skills will be worthy of your name. in the mean time practice, practice and more practice is they key my eager Cunny, but like I said, you'll get all the practice that tongue of yours can handle and more." Bernice cooed as she gently stroked the girl's hair, seeing the shame rise in her pet's eyes whenever she spoke. Having been here for less than 24 hours Jessy really didn't even want to consider what a week here would be like, let alone a few. She sincerely hoped that she would have found an escape opportunity by then, but until that happened she was stuck munching pussy whenever this horrid woman demanded it.

In the end it took just short of ten minutes for Cunny to tip her owner over the edge of an orgasm, an orgasm her own pussy was begging for but didn't get. Bernice's orgasms were definitely the worst part about this whole ordeal. Not only did she had to live with the fact that Bernice got off on her yet again, the pressure on her face also got enormous as Bernice slid down in her chair even more, firmly pressuring the back of her head to the point where she could barely breath. Meanwhile the horrid woman's pussy was spasming around her tongue and filling her mouth with tons of her foul juices, she simply had to swallow.

After her orgasm Bernice eased her tension a little bit, but still firmly pressed her pussy into her moaning pet's face for another few minutes before sitting up right again, breaking her pussy free from the girl's face yet for no mor than an inch so Cunny could push her face back in if she so wished. "Mmm that was amazing my pussy hungry pet. Such a good girl, my pussy is simply dripping. Why don't you clean that up a little? Go ahead, just lap up all those excess juices like a good bitch. You should never leave a pussy in a dripping state and always clean it up the best you can, in fact that's a new rule Cunny so go ahead, you don't want to go breaking rules now after I didn't have to use the crop one time while you were eating my pussy right?" Bernice asked lifting her crop just to put some force behind her words.

If anything cleaning up Bernice's pussy was even worse than bringing her to an orgasm. It provided her with plenty of juices to swallow yet the way she was required to brush her tongue way too close to the woman's butt crack to catch a large drop made her shudder in disgust. Lapping over the thick mat of wiry pubic hairs wasn't any better, it felt so much worse than the inside of the woman's pussy. "Good bitch, if you want to continue you have my permission to dive in for another orgasm, if not I'll bring up your lunch, the choice is yours." Bernice mused loving how the girl carefully cleaned her excess juices like it was a real treat.

Once Cunny was done however she simply pulled her tongue back and stayed back making it very clear that she wasn't going to lick Bernice to another orgasm if she could really choose for a change. It was to be expected, after all the girl hadn't been under her thumb for that long yet. Going off the moans, gasps and whimpers the girl let out when she finally shut off that magic wand that had been keeping her on edge, it was clear that her pet was in need of an orgasm. Still her aversion to eating pussy, the thought that she might get away and the sheer will to resist this new reality Bernice was forcing her in was enough for Cunny to resist her own need for an orgasm as much as she was allowed to.

It didn't matter much to Bernice, she wasn't planning on letting the girl escape and over time she was certain she could get the girl in the exact position where she wanted her, trying to make the most out of every possible moment she got to eat pussy. Bernice was in no particular hurry to get there as she got an orgasm whenever she wanted any ways. She wanted Jessy to give in to that completely on her own. In the mean time she just got up from the chair, slid her soaked panties back on and cleaned the "4" painted in lipstick off the girl's back. "As you wish Cunny, that means you only have three more orgasms to go before you get to have one yourself. Just wait right here while I fetch your lunch" Bernice smirked, drawing on a "3" in lipstick before leaving the room with a big smile leaving the mortified overly aroused girl clipped to the throne.

12