Wrecking the Homewrecker Pt. 33

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Nevertheless despite the horror he felt Jason nearly instantly got up with his notebook in hand. Most of all he wanted to put an end to this, to tell his hated stepsister where to shove it, but she scared him too much between her seemingly grown strength and the shocks she could deliver at will. Mincing over in these very tall heels, his skirt nearly exposing him with every step only added to how vulnerable he felt, the idea he was so easily controlled by his younger stepsister only further fuelling his shame.

His morning stuck in this room writing that horrid sentence over and over while trying to emulate such a delicate pretty handwriting, had taken a huge toll on his already beat down ego, especially with how he had had to suck on that little dick at the end of his pen at least five times each sentence. At least it had stopped requiring much thought. After the amount of writing he had done, he had a good idea of just how much he could write before it would run out, giving the small dick a suckle before it ran out. It was more than necessary as well given how running out mid word made his writing look sloppy, something that could be punished by Sally. By the last few sentences he barely paid attention to the pen anymore though, much like fixing his glasses, suckling on the end of his pen was starting to get ingrained in his habits.

Presenting his work to his hated stepsister only made the shame that much worse. With a quick snort Jason fixed his glasses before sinking down on his knees before Sally, shuddering as he saw eye to eye with that realistic looking cock shaped teat, only to sink even lower to her feet where he planted a quick peck on her slippers, wrinkling his nose as the strong scent of her nasty feet assaulted his sense of smell. With that over he held up his notebook which Sally eagerly took with the simple command. "Get sucking sissy!" With that she simply looked over the pages he had scribbled full. With the sheer length of the sentence there were quite a few.

Now that Sally was occupied with studying his writing Jason couldn't help but feel rather nervous. As much as he didn't want to write like some girly girl going through a silly phase of writing with hearts, he sincerely hoped that his work was good enough to avoid punishment. Whatever the case, he was facing another problem now, having risen to his knees he was once again face to face with that horrid cock shaped teat at the end of his lunch shake. He knew he should just get on with it, but actually conquering his reluctance and wrapping his lips around that offensive thing was easier said than done, especially with Sally not forcing the issue, not even noticing him as she was checking his handwriting. He could get away with putting it off for a little while.

Then again if he hadn't gotten to it before Sally started noticing he would probably be in big trouble again. It wasn't that what scared him most though, but the thought of what she might do when she was paying attention that got him over the edge to just get on with it. Thinking back to this morning Sally's taunts and mockery had been nearly as bad as sucking that realistic looking plastic cock in the first place. Wrapping his pillowy lips around the head and getting started with vigour Jason was very motivated to try and empty that bottle before Sally would pay enough attention to taunt him again.

The mechanism the cock shaped teat operated with gave him a little trouble again with a few slip ups at first. After his rigorous practice for his breakfast however Jason managed to get the hang of it rather quickly, twirling his studded tongue around the head and bobbing up and won like a pro. Nevertheless despite drinking as fast as was physically possible with this horrid teat, he only managed to finish about a quarter of the bottle before Sally closed his notebook and looked down with a huge smirk.

Would you look at you Jasmine, such an eager cock hungry slut, sucking that cock like your life depends on it. Then again I guess it kind of does, I mean you aren't getting any other kinds of food and you can't survive on the smell of feet alone no matter how much you loved them sissy. You could go a couple of days without, but these cocks really are what sates your hunger and gives you life aren't they?" Sally laughed as the freckle faced dorky school girl she had turned her stepbrother into just turned beet red, especially realising Sally had a point. Hell he had even been quite hungry, these shakes doing very little in the way of giving him a full satisfied feeling. He hadn't had a decent meal since his quick brunch at the airport before his flight yesterday.

"In any case let me go over your task while I have your attention shall we sissy and by all means keep sucking that cock. My verdict is that you did an okay job sissy. It was in no way great, but passable enough to avoid a punishment. You did show improvement throughout each sentence, but let me warn you, there is no room for slacking at all as you were on the verge of another firm spanking. In any case don't let that spoil your lunch." Sally sternly spoke down to the kneeling sissy seeing a wave of relief wash over that freckled face. Fuck she loved that sight, Jason the once jock sucking cock before her with his dorky glasses and ginger pigtails.

As much as it was a relief that he would avoid punishment Jason wasn't all that happy, he had given that task his all and it had only been passable? He never planned on doing more than the bare minimum to appease Sally and avoid big trouble until he could figure a way out of this mess, but apparently his very best was the bare minimum. Writing had never been his strong suit and it had required all his attention until the very last sentence which was easily readable and looked rather delicate from afar, but it was in no way a smooth effortless automatism yet.

With his thoughts slowing his cock sucking down Sally decided to take charge and set the pace instead. "Alright sissy, while you are already looking like an expert cock sucker and I am sure you'll get pretty much any cock to fill you mouth with it's cum if you go at it like this, you also need to be able to move at the owner of the cock sets so let's practice that some shall we?" Sally smirked as she put a hand at the back of Jason's head and pushed her hips forward shoving the cock shaped teat all the way down his mouth only to slowly let him ease back up.

From that moment on Jason was left to struggle with the pace Sally set, barely having enough time to swirl his tongue around the head to load the device to give him some of his shake. His mournful thoughts were once again pushed to the background as he was forced to give the cock shaped teat his undivided attention, trying to complete a full tongue swirl at least once when Sally let him up for air. The whole thing only got more degrading when Sally switched from a hand on the back of his head to holding his ginger pigtails as handles, positively face fucking him while he was trying hard to keep up, only making small but steady process on his lunch and making the process that much worse.

12