Wren

Story Info
Sauce for the goose – sauce for the gander.
2k words
4.38
1.8k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
tailtales
tailtales
189 Followers

Welcome to my little story. I'll try to make it brief because I know you have many things to do. I'm Wren and Anthony my beloved husband and I do mean beloved. We've been married for twenty years and have a wonderful daughter that is now a student in a college five states away.

I want to tell you about a series of episodes that took place over a long period of time. But first I have to tell you that our sex lives have been just great. We've been intimate for more than then twenty years of our marriage. Ya we were fucking and sucking before we tied the knot. I saw nothing wrong with checking out what I might be getting if I decided he was the guy I wanted. He was kind and gentle so very concerned with my satisfaction.

Before I go any further I would like to mention that we may have tried all of the positions mentioned in our book of Fifty Ways. But we always go back to missionary, doggy and cowgirl. I think cowgirl might be my favorite. Even if I had my orgasm from his talented tongue and lips I can get a second one from his or my fingers in this position and I tell you true two times are always better that one.

I mentioned sucking. Blow jobs for him and he loved it when I swallow his load. Normally he would go down on me before we fucked to make sure I had my orgasm because to tell the truth his cock in my pussy felt great but I couldn't come from it. So it was my orgasm first and then his turn, unless it was a time of oral all the way of course.

Then one day I thought if I could get his load in my mouth and then swallow it why couldn't he clean me up after he deposited a load in my pussy. So one night after he had given me my orgasm I let him do me doggy style. He loves doing me that way and most of the other ways I guess. Anthony rolled over and lay on his back so I just climbed on his chest and started to work my way up to his head.

"Whoa...what's going on?"

"I think if it's ok for me to clean up your wet cock after we fuck and swallow your stuff when I give you a blow job you can return the favor. So...I'm giving you the chance to lick me clean. Get all my juices and all of yours. Ok?"

"No it's not ok. I'm not going to do it."

So I dropped back and lay down beside him. As I went to sleep I was thinking two can play that game.

Three nights later Anthony was feeling romantic. Actually he was feeling horny. He gets that way every two or three times a week which I like because I love a steady diet of sex also. After talking me into spreading my legs open on the couch he gave me one really good orgasm.

Then he stripped naked and moved up so I could give him a blow job, which I was happy to start. The problem came when he was getting close. So very close. I know when he's about to explode. That knowledge comes from years and years of watching and listening.

I pulled back and let his cock fall free.

"Wren...Keep going...I'm almost there. Wren what's wrong? Wren..."

I just sat there idly playing with his boner and his nuts. I leaned over and looking him right in the eyes and said my piece. "It's ok for me to suck ya off and swallow right? It's ok for you to fuck me and then I can suck you some more to clean up your cock right? Taste your and my juices but you can't handle cleaning me up, tasting your juices right? So I'm thinking I should not have to do it either right? Does that seem reasonable to you? So I'm more than happy to suck you but when you get close we're going to have to find another way to get the finished product to the table so to speak."

I had pissed him off. He rolled over and went to sleep without any satisfaction that night. But it wasn't right to sleep. He tossed and turned till after midnight before finally settling down.

Breakfast was a bit frosty. Dinner that night was frosty. Watching the tube that night was frosty. Actually it was frosty for three days and nights. We did talk, 'how was your day, dinner was tasty, I have golf on Saturday, time to cut the grass again I see'.

I was wondering how long we could go without retuning to the normal. Our sex, I was really missing it and almost ready to break and admit defeat. Thankfully he broke first.

"Your right, it's not fair is it? I expect you to do something and I won't do the same. If you'll go back to doing what you have done in the past I'll do it. I'll clean you up after we fuck. Ok?"

That night was wonderful. What I thought was just getting us on equal footing turned out to be one really great session. I think I had three real strong orgasms and several minor ones. Wow, what a night and to be fair Anthony performed with enthusiasm. I think after getting over the idea he may be found it to be enjoyable. Maybe not, but he did do it and did it really good.

For the next few months things were going great. Then he sprung a new idea on me and at the dinner table no less.

"Can I fuck you in the ass?"

"What did you just say?"

"Your ass...can I stick my cock in it. Move it back and forth. Then shoot my load in it. It's called anal sex."

"I know what it's called. I can read. And no you're not going to fuck me back there. I've got two holes that are yours to use, you don't need a third. So just read my lips, the ones up here. No."

For the next three or four weeks no more was said about the subject, but I could see him thinking. One night he suggested we watch a little porn. It was something we did on occasion. Surprise, it was an anal video he had picked out. Some bimbo with big tits and a guy with a porn size cock went at it hot and heavy. Per normal the plot was thin. They meet in a bar. She told him she couldn't orgasm from sex. He suggested maybe her clit was in the wrong place. They left the bar. They licked and sucked for a while. He fucked her up the ass. She had a tremendous orgasm. The video ended with a shot of his juices running out of her back door and it winking at the camera.

I have to give Anthony credit; he didn't suggest or even mention what we had watched. But if anything he was more attentive and loving that night.

The next time we were enjoying each other while naked and in bed and he had his head between my legs giving me a good treatment a finger started rubbing my anus. At first I wanted to tell him to get away from back there. Who would have guessed but it felt good. So I let him touch me there. That's all that happened that night in that area. After my orgasm I gave him a blow job and we went to sleep.

For the next month it was normal for him to massage me back there as we did stuff. I knew where that sneaky devil was going but until he made his move I was going to just enjoy what was going on now.

His next move was to give me a lick or two back there when he was giving me his oral treatment. If his finger felt good his tongue was better. After several weeks of increasing tongue work he stepped up the game. I saw him sneak some lube out of his bedside table. His lips were working my clit and his thumb was in my pussy when I felt a greasy finger slip up inside my asshole.

In spite of it feeling real good I thought it had gone far enough. Next time it might be his cock and that was not going to happen.

"Whoa tiger...just what the hell are trying to do? Get your finger out of there."

"Please just let it be there for a moment. You might like it. Give it a chance, will you?"

I relaxed and let it just sit in there. Damn it did feel good. When Anthony went back to sucking my clit I let go. His finger was slowly working back and forth ever so slowly. Moving deeper with every push in and I let it happen. Boom and I exploded. I mean really exploded. That was one powerful orgasm. It took me a long time to recover enough to just let him fuck me. Which surprise, gave me one of my few vaginal orgasms.

I slept that night like a baby. Fussing and turning all night long. I knew that man was taking me down a road I didn't want to go. The tongue and the finger both felt good but I was not ready for the next step. So I put a plan into place. Online I searched until I found a dildo that matched hubby's size. Maybe an inch longer but I felt it was very close to the same diameter. When it arrived I checked it for fit and it was almost perfect. Good enough that between it and my fingers I had a good little masturbation session.

For the next few weeks it was a finger along with whatever else we might be doing. I was enjoying it.

Finally he made his move. "Can we try it?"

"Try what?"

"You know what I'm talking about, anal, me putting my cock in your ass and fucking you."

"No...I told you be for no way big guy."

"You like my tongue. You like my finger. Let's just try it. If it hurts too much I'll stop I promise. Just in a little ways. Please."

Ok...we can try it. But first let's try it on you first. Is it a deal?" I reached into my bedside table and pulled out the dildo. His eyes got big. Real big, like dinner plates.

"I can't. Look how big it is. It'll hurt."

"It's the same size as you, if it hurts too much I'll stop. I promise. Just a little ways in, to try it, ok? I could start with my finger if you want. Just to get you opened up a little. It'll feel good. Let's just try it ok?"

"You win. I give up. No more pressure. I'm sorry for pushing you. Can we just forget the whole idea? Please. It was stupid on my part. I don't know why I had to do it. Please forgive me?"

"Done, I'll just save this little thing. Maybe mount it on the headboard for a reminder?"

"Not necessary to do that. Can you just put it back in the drawer? If you get an itch and I'm not home, dig it out and pretend it's me."

"I already did that. It was ok but not like the real thing. You know, hot and attached to a warm body."

We hugged and kissed and ended up with me on top having a good ride. After we cleaned each other up and were lying side by side. I mentioned that he could still use his tongue and a finger back there. "That did feel good you know. And when you get over the gay fear thing we'll give you a chance to enjoy it. You know just a well lubed finger or maybe a lick or two. "

"Only in your dreams darling, only in your dreams will that ever happen."

"We'll see."

The end

I hope you enjoyed this little story. Comments and votes are appreciated. Thanks.

tailtales
tailtales
189 Followers